JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: High and Mighty Color - Pride

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 690622 times)

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #1100 on: August 30, 2008, 12:07:39 AM »
^ That was mean :(

I won't post in here again. Then I won't make some of you upset. Maybe I shouldn't post in the Cinderella thread anymore either.

*goes back to Gaki thread @ H!O*

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #1101 on: August 30, 2008, 12:15:22 AM »
*holds on to your shirt* Don't leave... People will hate, I will hate me! :cry:
I didn't mean it, I love you doooon't leeeeeave... if you stay I shall give you a cookie! :gyaaah:
 :mon cry: :mon surr: :mon runcry:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1102 on: August 30, 2008, 03:24:39 AM »
LOLLI-FIGHT! LOLLI-FIGHT!

* JFC as always wanted to say that. XD

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1103 on: August 30, 2008, 05:12:42 AM »
^
You're bad. XD Don't encourage them!

Hey, you two!! No fighting!! Make up and be nice! :lol: Seriously.  No one meant any harm.

Anyway, GAKI~~~~~ :heart:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #1104 on: September 03, 2008, 02:59:41 PM »
@lollipopgirl: Yes! Someone decided to humor me...ehhh I have more to say but damn, being chased out of the lab now. I'll be bacckkkkk~~~ *echoes* :lol:

@Lolli: Look who decided to drop by? XD I'll be waiting for that email. No pressure....yeah right. Kidding! I don't mind you telling more stuff about them. In fact I love the possibility of a threesome XD

Edit:

I'm back! Wanna hear my theory? Here's what I think. Gaki has liked Ai for the longest time, a couple of years to be exact. My guess is, she got fed up of how nonchalant Ai is. And after seeing how Ai is all praises for Reina like ALL THE TIME, she finally gave up. And now she likes Eri :hip cry:

Lookie at the 2009 calandar. Observe one of our fave Gaki x X pairings. It's a pity Kame's hand isn't on Risa but AH HA....Eri's leg is in a rather questionable position. Who knows her knee could be feeling up Gaki's thigh :hip drool: I apologize about the random Koharu in the pic but her head is required to be included to see that important leg action. Though I have to say Koharu is kinda hawt looking, especially the way her leg was positioned :hehehe: I like Risa's outfit. The flipped up collar is cool. The hair is well....it'll have to grow in me but I guess I should be thankful for this. It could be worst XD

Sayu & Aika :o Ok I can see that, mighty cute  :mon lovelaff: But I think Sayu is turning into Miki and will have a think for anything/anyone that is in hands reach... I still maintain that even Gaki coped a little from her at the Bonkyu bomb concert :drool:

I'm lost here. What Gaki, what BBB concert? Gaki with who? Sayu? Or Aika? :mon huh2:

@ Hammy: I'll humor you, i needed my rant too XD Now I know how all the GAM/IshiYoshi fans must have felt with YoMiki's flirting, but at least they then got Melodies and the new OG PV :lol: But it really does feel like GakiKame is the new YoMiki... First there was TakaGaki and TanaKame/KameShige (jeez Kame gets around XD ) and now GakiKame is breaking those up :(
Yeah Mako and Konkon were on Risa's list so she really couldn't have forgotten Ai... You don't just forget your best friend, especially when you remember everyone else in your gen. She just had to be hiding something by not adding her  :mon inluv:
Yeah we need to have more TakaGaki fics but its so hard to get inspiration for it now :cry: DAMN YOU KAME-CHAN, why must you be so cute and have such irresistible lips?!

Tell me about it. I really wish I could see a TakaGaki doing Melodies or the Gatas PV. I'll even settle for a GAKIKAME pairing damnit! Just gimme something along that line. But I draw the line if it's Gaki x JunJun :mon tantrum: I totally agree about Kame's lips. Her lips male people wanna kiss them just by looking :oops:

@Sukoshi: I've always wanted to know. How do you tell which of those ( ・e・) (^ー^*从 etc is Gaki? And which is Kame or Ai? Or even Makoto?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 09:03:24 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #1105 on: September 04, 2008, 10:31:18 AM »
Gaki's is easy to recognize .. ( ・e・) .. she has that face sometimes XD .. about the other one. .. i think it's Kame ..

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #1106 on: September 04, 2008, 12:11:04 PM »
eeeeek hammy san!  You put very questionable thoughts into my head...not that I mind at all except they now include koharu!  :OMG:

ah as for the faces

I made an answer key for some friends awhile ago so I'll share XD

er don't mind the numbers...they went with another picture XD

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1107 on: September 04, 2008, 10:19:39 PM »
I'm back! Wanna hear my theory? Here's what I think. Gaki has liked Ai for the longest time, a couple of years to be exact. My guess is, she got fed up of how nonchalant Ai is. And after seeing how Ai is all praises for Reina like ALL THE TIME, she finally gave up. And now she likes Eri :hip cry:
I like your theory, in fact, I like it so much it gave me inspiration to write something short and crap so look out for that in the next couple of days ;) It would have been finished now but I'm too tired In the not so public section of course, still not ready for the big bad world just yet :lol:

Lookie at the 2009 calandar. Observe one of our fave Gaki x X pairings. It's a pity Kame's hand isn't on Risa but AH HA....Eri's leg is in a rather questionable position. Who knows her knee could be feeling up Gaki's thigh :hip drool: I apologize about the random Koharu in the pic but her head is required to be included to see that important leg action. Though I have to say Koharu is kinda hawt looking, especially the way her leg was positioned :hehehe: I like Risa's outfit. The flipped up collar is cool. The hair is well....it'll have to grow in me but I guess I should be thankful for this. It could be worst XD
You don't like the hair, I love the hair... she looks classy and mature like that :wub: Really, that white makes all the girls look hot, but Risa really does stand out in that pic, my eyes go right to her, and the Kame leg groping thing also catches the eye right away :P

I'm lost here. What Gaki, what BBB concert? Gaki with who? Sayu? Or Aika? :mon huh2:
:lol: Gaki with Sayu... During Love & Peace, I think its on Sayu's solo angle (I think Risa's is a close up of her face at that spot) I so swear Sayu had her arm around Gaki so she could go for the feel :P

XD Hammy, you were in such a cute mood when you did that post :mon inluv: :heart:

@Sukoshi: that chart is awesome XD Thank god for that coz I was only pretending to know what the hell I was reading before, now I can actually see it :lol:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1108 on: September 05, 2008, 08:47:07 AM »
@Sukoshi: Oooh thanks for that chart. How do you find stuff like that? :dunno:

I like your theory, in fact, I like it so much it gave me inspiration to write something short and crap so look out for that in the next couple of days ;) It would have been finished now but I'm too tired In the not so public section of course, still not ready for the big bad world just yet :lol:

Woohoo~~~ A new perv fic by you. That's great news for me :omamori: Hope to read it soon. I actually have more to my little theory. I have to think it through before posting the next part or parts :on woohoo:

You don't like the hair, I love the hair... she looks classy and mature like that :wub: Really, that white makes all the girls look hot, but Risa really does stand out in that pic, my eyes go right to her, and the Kame leg groping thing also catches the eye right away :P

The thing is, I like Risa with her long straight hair SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much nothing else comes close. But I tend to grow to like her other hairstyles later. After seeing....or rather staring at that pic for some time, I've come to the conclusion that I like her hair now. She's so uber pretty it's quite unbelievable. *sigh* Gaki-san.... :mon heh:

:lol: Gaki with Sayu... During Love & Peace, I think its on Sayu's solo angle (I think Risa's is a close up of her face at that spot) I so swear Sayu had her arm around Gaki so she could go for the feel :P

Ahhh I think I know what you're talking about now. I remember doing a double take when I saw Sayu doing that. It made some questions run through my mind. Although I'd love to go with the theory that Sayu has discovered some latent hidden feelings for her young senpai, I feel it's more possible that she was fooling around in the name of good fun. She was probably on a concert high :on lol:

While on the topic of Gaki and the Rokkies, let's talk more about these 4. Who do you think Risa was closest to in the beginning and did that change since then? From the way I see it, Risa was close to first Eri as they were in Sakuragumi together. With the radioshow these 2 had more time to hang out together and thus got even closer.

But later if you remember Hello Pro Hour, Reina mentioned that Risa was probably the member/ senpai (?) she spoke to the most. Yet you don't see much contact between these 2 except for a few episodes in the old HMs. Though on those episodes they really seemed to have fun and enjoy each other's company. (Read: the episode they had to go into some cold room and introduce new H!P products. Someone was wearing yellow and a hairband, I think. The other was in red?)

And when did Sayumi x Gaki come into the picture? Did they bond over their common love for Eri? If the personality test GAKIKAME did on their radioshow was anything to go by, does it mean that Sayu really is the one who knows Risa best? And hence her true soulmate? She was also the one who knows Eri best in Kame's results and I'm more than sure it was accurate there. So what do you think? :mon geek: Geez I've rambled on without knowing. I have not even come to my real reason of coming into the thread.

XD Hammy, you were in such a cute mood when you did that post :mon inluv: :heart:

Ahhh a compliment! Ureshii~~  :monk gboy:

As I said earlier, my real reason posting is...as a bringer of good news.. :on BDay: (How could I bestow this grand title on myself? XD Oh and ignore the 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' bursting out at you part. Only the flying with flute/harp bit is applicable in this case :P) the songs sang in the Hawaii Fan Club Tour.

01. 恋は発想 Do The Hustle!(全員)
(MC)
02. 強気でいこうぜ!(高橋
03. 線香花火(道重)
04. 未来の太陽(純純。【伴舞】新垣亀井、道重、田中)<--Shocking! JunJun singing Mirai Taiyou and Gaki Kame Sayu and 07 doing back up dances
05. Say Yeah!~もっとミラクルナイト~(田中。【伴舞】純純、琳琳)
(MC:高橋、道重、田中、純純)
06. ヒマワリ(久住)
07. コタツの歌~jyuken story~(琳琳)
08. 晴れ 雨 のち スキ♡(亀井)<--- I wanna see this. I love this song and Eri has such a beautiful voice
09. BE ポジティブ!(光井。【伴舞】高橋、亀井、道重、田中)
(MC:新垣亀井、久住、光井、琳琳)
10. シャニムニ パラダイス(新垣。中途開始全員合唱) <---Shanimuni Paradise. Gaki first then everyone else comes in
11. 本気で熱いテーマソング(全員)
12. Happy Night(全員)
(MC:全員)
13 さよなら SEE YOU AGAIN アディオス BYE BYE チャッチャ!(全員)

Notice something, there is absolutely no contact between TakaGaki except during the songs where all 9 appears. But where Risa is, Eri is too :on voodoo: Fine, so maybe I'm not THAT cheesed or anything since I  :heart: KameMame. I might just be feeling :on speedy: from the lack of a certain leader and sub-leader pairing.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 08:52:25 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #1109 on: September 06, 2008, 05:28:19 AM »
hmm...I find stuff on random uploaders ^_^;

you can have a copy of the original if you would like =D

oh and this

I forgot which anime that went with

hmmm....gaki san and the rokkies
In the beginning I'll have to rule out Reina since Reina said she wasn't close to Gaki in the beginning on HPH...For the closest in the beginning I'll also have to go with Eri since people usually make friends with Eri pretty easily.  I think the Rokkies all made friends with Mako first since they were calling her Mako chan pretty early on but then they made friends with Risa soon after.

As for Sayu coming into the picture maybe it was back when they were doing All for One.  In the infamous clip of Ai trying to kiss Gaki..Sayu was all clingy on Gaki too.  And then there was a time Sayu was kind of all over Ai chan XD  So they have Ai chan and Eri in common.  I think Sayu's very observant so it wouldn't be surprising if the quiz was right on that part.

Right now I think Gaki's still the closest to Eri since they work together the most.

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1110 on: September 06, 2008, 11:28:06 AM »
@ lil_hamz:

Gaki joined Ai towards the end of Ai's solo. Ai goes "Gakisan come on", and I was like '????', and someone who went to the mini live confirmed that Gaki indeed joined Ai for a little bit of her solo. So you can celebrate now  :D

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #1111 on: September 06, 2008, 01:49:19 PM »
^ I was listening to it this morning at some ungodly hour, and I squeed when I heard it :lol: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1112 on: September 08, 2008, 11:28:35 AM »
@ lil_hamz:

Gaki joined Ai towards the end of Ai's solo. Ai goes "Gakisan come on", and I was like '????', and someone who went to the mini live confirmed that Gaki indeed joined Ai for a little bit of her solo. So you can celebrate now  :D

OMG I heard it!! I wondered why Ai only called Risa on. Was she lingering near the stage while Ai was performing? And if she really was why did she do it? Maybe she wanted too see Ai so badly she couldn't leave the area :hehehe:

Which cover of the 37th single do you like best? I think from left to right, it's the LE edition with DVD, LE edition with PB and finally RE edition. I can't decide!! And I'm absolutely dying :imdead: from the TakaGaki goodness  :mon lovelaff: Also, Gaki-san looks so darn hawt!!! :on bleed: :mon inluv:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 11:31:08 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #1113 on: September 09, 2008, 01:36:38 AM »
I LOVE the look of TakaGaki in the regular edition!  so drool worthy  :drool:

Gaki looks really good in the limited A too!  Her poses are just so perfect!

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1114 on: September 09, 2008, 02:54:45 AM »
I think Gaki's hair will have to grow on me (although it already has a lot since I first saw the covers so YAY).
I'm really happy that it's TakaGaki on all the covers, apparently there is 7 other girls there too but I didn't notice anything else :P
Regular is probably my fave, and LE B my least fave, which kinda sucks seeing I'm getting that one but whatever :lol: I want those other outfits that we first saw though... TakaGaki looked beyond words amazing, I think I went straight to heaven when I saw those  :mon blood:
We always talk about TakaGaki here on the Gaki side thread but never in the Taka side thread XD

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1115 on: September 09, 2008, 03:40:58 AM »
^
Cuz we all know Gaki keeps the TakaGaki alive more than Ai-chan... :( Sad but true!
Edit: Ok, this sounds bad. So I'll rephrase it: she's more publically affectionate. :P

I love Gaki's hair without bangs. So sexy... :drool:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 04:01:50 AM by strawb3rrykream »

Offline Sevii

• Member+
« Reply #1116 on: September 09, 2008, 12:25:24 PM »

A translation for Gaki-san's interview in De☆View, October, 2008 issue.
Engrish warning, the things translated at 3am in the morning is not exactly 100% trustworthy.

Challenged the works of a seiyuu in the anime "Robby and Kerobby"
Niigaki Risa
(Morning Musume.)

Q: What are the thoughts after your first challenge as a seiyuu?

I've really liked anime ever since I was young, so being able to play an anime character has always been a dream, I was really happy when I heard that I'll be getting the role. Even though I received the script and video before the recording and was able to practice, but I had no clue how to get the timing right when it came to saying my lines. So I thought, "Seiyuu sure is difficult~"

Q: Were you nervous at the recording?

I was nervous~. I watched veteran seiyuu's performances who performed with me, and took those in as advice. For example, there are a lot of characters in the anime, however, at the recording, there are no more than 3 mics, so I had to think about which mic to use and note that down on my script, I was taught from the very basic. It was hard when I wasn't used to all of this, but slowly, as I learned the ropes, things got fun from there on out.

Q: What was the thing that made you feel that it was great to have gone through the Seiyuu experience?

Since I liked anime so much, to be able to join the dubbing and watch the entire process is really new to me, and it really made me happy to hear my own voice in the production.  And for a seiyuu, since there is no way of expressing your emotions other than through your voice, it's a lot harder than your usual acting, so I was able to to learn a lot from that. I think to be able to express myself, not only as a seiyuu, but it also effected me in a good way when it came to singing, or radio shows.

Q: Risa-san was able to enter the Entertainment Industry through Morning Musume.'s audtion. Do you remember what it was like back then?

Yes. I remember the training camp especially well. For three days, we had lessons for dancing, singing and acting, and the results were announced on the final day.  So I had to practice by myself outside of lessons, even during times that I should've been asleep. Anyway, I desperately wanted to express that "I want to be a Morning Musume.!", it was like all the participants had to challenge themselves. It was a really difficult experience.

Q: When you were applying, you also sent in a video tape, right?

Yes, my mother filmed me singing a song of Tanpopo's(Hello Project's Unit). After we filmed it, we'd check it, and say, "This is no good, let's do it again," until we got a result that we were satisfied with, at the end we picked a good one and sent it in.

Lastly, a message for the people who are selected for the audition, please.

If you feel strongly about wanting to come a seiyuu, I think it would be great if you could do your best in expressing that desire to them(the judges), and simply push yourself to the hardest and do all that you can.  I think that's a good one of showing your desires. During my interview, I was so nervous that I had no idea what I was talking about, after the interview, the staff told me, "You really let us know that you love Morning Musume." I think it's great to be able to pass on your thoughts/feelings in such a straightforward fashion.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 12:28:26 PM by Sevii »

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1117 on: September 09, 2008, 02:36:00 PM »
I think Gaki's hair will have to grow on me (although it already has a lot since I first saw the covers so YAY).
I'm really happy that it's TakaGaki on all the covers, apparently there is 7 other girls there too but I didn't notice anything else :P
Regular is probably my fave, and LE B my least fave, which kinda sucks seeing I'm getting that one but whatever :lol: I want those other outfits that we first saw though... TakaGaki looked beyond words amazing, I think I went straight to heaven when I saw those  :mon blood:
We always talk about TakaGaki here on the Gaki side thread but never in the Taka side thread XD

The thing is, I don't really post in the Ai-chan thread. I think not knowing anyone there is a reason for that. You don't count lollipopgirl :D I knew you from this thread. The PDA issue, which brings me back to the 2nd part of my theory. Notice that Ai is a lot more vocal during the GAKIKAME Art segments after _____ (fill in the blank) episode. She used to be really quiet before. Now she exclaims, slaps the table, shouts random "kawaii" when Gaki does funny little dances or faces. Without a doubt, Ai is probably realizing that she's gonna lose Risa to Eri soon if this keeps up. 

Wow Sevii, you disappear for ages but the first thing you do on your return is post such an awesome post. It makes it really hard to grumble about you not posting more often :lol:

I adore that picture of Risa in the interview. Too droolsome for words. Look at those legs :heart:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 02:43:48 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1118 on: September 09, 2008, 04:35:38 PM »
^
Ah, I see what you're saying about the GakiKame thing, lil_hamz. That's true, huh? She seems to be praising Gaki like there's no tomorrow!!! :lol: Which is good. So yay!!! I feel better now. XD

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1119 on: September 09, 2008, 04:44:35 PM »
The thing is, I don't really post in the Ai-chan thread. I think not knowing anyone there is a reason for that. You don't count lollipopgirl :D I knew you from this thread. The PDA issue, which brings me back to the 2nd part of my theory. Notice that Ai is a lot more vocal during the GAKIKAME Art segments after _____ (fill in the blank) episode. She used to be really quiet before. Now she exclaims, slaps the table, shouts random "kawaii" when Gaki does funny little dances or faces. Without a doubt, Ai is probably realizing that she's gonna lose Risa to Eri soon if this keeps up.
YAY, I'm special :w00t:  :otomerika:

With the Ai praise like that, the calling for Gaki-san during the Hawaii solo (which I d/led just for that moment and I never d/l fanrecordings like that :lol: ) and the new covers, the TakaGaki flame has been reignited :mon inluv:
And lol at the last line Hammy, do you think Ai really thinks about the TakaGakiKame love triangle as much as we do? XD I hope so :P :heart:

@Sevii: Thanks so much for that translation, I wouldn't have known about the interview to start with, let alone a tranlation of it, without you :D :wub:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: High and Mighty Color - Pride