JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Scream

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 690649 times)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #1120 on: September 10, 2008, 11:09:18 AM »
YAY, I'm special :w00t:  :otomerika:

With the Ai praise like that, the calling for Gaki-san during the Hawaii solo (which I d/led just for that moment and I never d/l fanrecordings like that :lol: ) and the new covers, the TakaGaki flame has been reignited :mon inluv:
And lol at the last line Hammy, do you think Ai really thinks about the TakaGakiKame love triangle as much as we do? XD I hope so :P :heart:

You mean you only realized today that you are special? It's kinda late pal. You ARE special!! *hugs*

I don't mean Ai thinks of it in THAT way (though if she did I'll explode with happiness XD). I'm thinking more along the lines of anyone would feel uncomfortable about having one of your closest friend spend a lot of her time with someone else now.

I cut this out from an episode of the GAKIKAME radioshow. It's Risa singing the alphabet song and ending it with P-P-P~~ :D Ultra cute if you ask me. I set it as my message/ sms tone on my cellphone :) It probably would work as an alarm or ringtone too XD

http://www.mediafire.com/?du3hwlo6xd3

I wanted to put up the cut out mp3 of her singing the birthday song to Eri but gah...I can't find the file now :banghead: I'll post the link to Eri singing to her in Kame's thread so if you want it, head there.

EDIT:

Hmmm Mediafire doesn't seem to wanna let me upload the Kame file completely. I'll try again tomorrow.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 11:33:25 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1121 on: September 16, 2008, 05:16:41 AM »
Gaki is funnier every day XD i like it... oh and she is stunning in last momusu PV (legs :heart: )

i wonder what she did for Aichan birthday since both are so close now more than ever.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1122 on: September 16, 2008, 05:44:20 AM »
^
Ohohoho, what didn't they do? :twisted: :wahaha: Just kidding! That's just my dreams talking there. :lol: But foreal, I think she probably took Ai-chan out to dinner or brought her a cake or something.

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1123 on: September 16, 2008, 08:54:42 AM »
^ Don't the staff usually get ready the cake for their surprise party? I doubt it's still a surprise after all these years XD

TakaGaki :heart: at the shooting of the Pepper K. Too bad we can't see where their hands hidden behind their backs are placed. Maybe they are groping each other's butts XD LOL, I wish :D

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #1124 on: September 21, 2008, 05:44:57 PM »
Aw aw aw~! :heart: I love that pic so much, and who knows Hammy, you may be right seeing there isn't even a glimpse of either hand around the other's waist and they have to be somewhere :twisted:

Btw, I stole your idea about setting Gaki's alphabet singing as a message alert seeing I bought a new phone and it needed some MM love on it... Apparently, it's really annoying hearing her singing it over and over again, at least for others, I still think it's uber cute :heart:
So now my phone's got a TakaGaki wallpaper (my friend asked me last night if they are friends of mine from uni XD) and pink writing for Sayu :lol:

And just to make this post slightly less unimportant and random: 28 days till Gaki's b'day :otomerika:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1125 on: September 21, 2008, 10:15:43 PM »
^ Don't the staff usually get ready the cake for their surprise party? I doubt it's still a surprise after all these years XD
True but what if she bought her another cake after the party? And they did.....things with it... XD
I doubt it too. You'd think it gets old but I guess not! :lol:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1126 on: September 25, 2008, 08:23:46 AM »
Aw aw aw~! :heart: I love that pic so much, and who knows Hammy, you may be right seeing there isn't even a glimpse of either hand around the other's waist and they have to be somewhere :twisted:

Btw, I stole your idea about setting Gaki's alphabet singing as a message alert seeing I bought a new phone and it needed some MM love on it... Apparently, it's really annoying hearing her singing it over and over again, at least for others, I still think it's uber cute :heart:
So now my phone's got a TakaGaki wallpaper (my friend asked me last night if they are friends of mine from uni XD) and pink writing for Sayu :lol:

The same thing happened to me XD I was having a project discussion and my mobile kept playing Gaki's alphabet song when messages came in :P No one said anything so I'm gonna presume they found it cute too XD I used to put Risa's lines in IBL before this. Hmmm I should go cut out more of her lines if I have the time. You can't get enough of Gaki's voice can you :heart:

What did you say when they asked if Ai and Risa were your friends? Speaking of Sayu, I LOVE her Love Letter PB!!!! I need to drop by her thread and proclaim my love soon :wub:

And just to make this post slightly less unimportant and random: 28 days till Gaki's b'day :otomerika:

OMG you're right!! I can't believe it slipped my mind. I know her birthday is on the 20th of October but I didn't realize it's almost the end of September already :shocked:

True but what if she bought her another cake after the party? And they did.....things with it... XD
I doubt it too. You'd think it gets old but I guess not! :lol:

Ooooooh you are putting naughty ideas in my head :D Are you busy with school? I'm missing your fics. I hope you can find some time to write a new fic FICS soon.

Not exactly the clearest pic but it'll have to do until we get a better resolution one. I wasn't that big a fan of Pepper Keibu at first but if it's gonna have TakaGaki together throughout then I'm so a fan :lol:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1127 on: October 03, 2008, 02:00:52 PM »
Awww it's my second post in a row. Where's the Gaki-san love? Especially when she was so adorable in DVD Mag 20. Her expressions when she was hiding in the slide were pure gold :lol: Her idea was pretty good imo, about the place that was already used as a hiding spot the safest. I think that was what she said? Too bad Aika got her and practically kicked her down the slide when she came through XD

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #1128 on: October 04, 2008, 01:30:49 AM »
kinda random but i just re-watched this and fell in love with Gaki all over again

her voice is just mesmerizing :wub:
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1129 on: October 04, 2008, 04:11:59 AM »
^
That video made me fall in love with Koe....and her. She could sing me to sleep any day. Although, I'd probably be wide awake, staring at her!! :grin:

Offline Sazaki Ren

• Member+
« Reply #1130 on: October 04, 2008, 09:34:38 PM »
^Yup, I don't think you could fall asleep if something like this would've happened  :rofl:

Thanks to PHARADOX for the sign :wub:
My own Art Corner
My H!P Blog

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1131 on: October 06, 2008, 03:45:20 AM »
Nice song, great voice.  Risa is a great singer and the the video was back in 2006.  she's still a good singer, but too bad they don't use her enough.

I admit, when I just started getting into MM/H!P  I always mistaken Risa's voice to Matsuura Aya's.  athough now I can differentiate the two, they still sound similiar in a way.  Risa have a higher singing voice, though... imo.  Is it the singing style/technique or.... i dunno.

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #1132 on: October 06, 2008, 04:15:43 AM »
Yeah I my MM fangirl simmered- down a little because of work and school and stupid stupid drama but then I was on youtube watching some of my favorite vids and came across this little treat and was like only you GAKI :farofflook: and her birthday is soon *goes to request that day off so she can listen to Koe, her solo version of furusato and watch this every second*

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v5885299nTEe8ry?rank=0&jsonParams={%22order%22%3A%22default%22%2C%22range%22%3A%22a%22%2C%22query%22%3A%22risa+niigaki+queen%22%2C%22numResults%22%3A20%2C%22rlmax%22%3Anull%2C%22rlmin%22%3A0%2C%22sId%22%3A%22966219784875069955%22%2C%22veohOnly%22%3Atrue}&searchId=966219784875069955&rank=1

*oh and the pepper keibu (<- is that how you spell it? probably not. i dunno maybe google it) (its right!)
and cinderella pics read takagaki fics* :on study:

then eat and sleep yea that's what my plan is :pimp:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 08:51:19 AM by takagakifan »
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1133 on: October 06, 2008, 06:02:09 AM »
^
That's awesome!! Way to celebrate Gaki's 20th!! It's on a.....Monday. Dammit, I can't skip school. :( But I urge you to party on!! :lol:

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #1134 on: October 06, 2008, 06:14:03 AM »
THIS monday? I think we should celebrate it for marimari since he loves her :)

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1135 on: October 06, 2008, 06:30:03 AM »
No, it's the 20th of October. But I think that is an excellent idea. Take it up with the big guys, even though I'm sure they'll think it's a great idea too! 8)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1136 on: October 06, 2008, 06:41:53 AM »
THIS monday? I think we should celebrate it for marimari since he loves her :)
Risa's birthday is on Oct.20th dude. :D

2 weeks then celebrate a beanie-birfday just like how Kyle would want to. :yep:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #1137 on: October 06, 2008, 07:53:50 AM »
Me and Shirow will be in London on Gaki's birthday. So I'm wearing a Risa t-shirt and suit (he'll be wearing some H!P t-shirt and a suit), then we're going to get pissed somewhere. I'll buy a cake as well :D

Can't wait!

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1138 on: October 06, 2008, 09:18:01 AM »
@takagakifan: I'm in a random mood too so....

TADA~~~!!!!!

OPV of お嬢3(ojosan). This term is what Japanese fans gave to GakiKameiShige cus the relationship between them is so good. I couldn't stop smiling while I was watching this vid. Oh btw, the song is 'Kousui' from the WHL winter concert 2007. Remember Rika sung it too? But in this version only the 3 girls were singing it. I haven't got the chance to check who sang Rika's lines but anyhoo, this is totally worth watching. I might have a new threesome fave now :P

This clip is from the Bunka fest thingy. The maker of the OPV above used this clip too. It's even cuter with sound. See it to bellieve it! Hmmm I kinda sound like an advert don't I? XD Anyone knows if it was ever made into a DVD or where to watch it? I LOVE Risa's hair in it. Those curls make her look so sexy :wub: Eri looks pretty cute herself. And who can resist Sayu in her Ecomoni outfit? :lol:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #1139 on: October 06, 2008, 01:59:11 PM »
I will be spending Gaki's birthday working my arse off on a lab report, yay for me :lol:
I'll try to get something finished for her birthday (which I was meant to have done for some other day almost a month ago but didn't get it finished so now it's for Gaki XD) but I suck at organising my time so fingers crossed :P
Gaki really has some incredible, random, loud fans around these parts (and H!O) so I'm expecting a lot of cute comments on her b'day :mon inluv:

@Hammy-sama: Damn, for a sec there I thought you made a new OPV and I was hella excited, only to be disappointed... nevertheless, it was great, cute & sweet anyway :heart:
Oh, are you gonna keep ur next milestone post for her b'day too? :w00t:

@takagakifan: Firstly, I like writing ur name XD Secondly, that vid is adorable :wub: Maaan, I loved those segments... so thanks for sharing :D

As for the DVD magazine she was such a stand out of course, looked mighty fine :drool: and all her reactions to the animals = KAWAII~! :heart:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 02:09:56 PM by lollipopgirl »

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Scream