JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - MAENOMERI

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 690668 times)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #1140 on: October 07, 2008, 12:19:58 PM »
^ Well, the 20th is a Monday which means I stay in school till 9 pm at night. Yay for me too?? I'm wondering if I should buy a cake and stick a green candle on but it ain't that fun celebrating Risa's birthday by myself. Drats, why aren't any of you guys living in the same place as me? Or why don't I own a teleporting machine? :D

I was also doing something for Gaki's birthday. Started a while back but it's still not exactly done yet :banghead: and boy is it not a great piece of work. I might take a pic and post it up if you guys wanna see it.

Lol, sorry to disappoint you. I really don't think I'll be able to make a new opv any time soon. You'll have to survive on the opvs that other fans make. My creations aren't that awesome so it's definitely possible to find better ones.

I did think of keeping my 2000th post for the day. But after thinking about it, I'll keep my 2010th post for Risa instead since it stands for 20th October. I gotta remember to stop posting too many before the 20th :lol:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #1141 on: October 07, 2008, 01:40:07 PM »
^ Well, the 20th is a Monday which means I stay in school till 9 pm at night. Yay for me too?? I'm wondering if I should buy a cake and stick a green candle on but it ain't that fun celebrating Risa's birthday by myself. Drats, why aren't any of you guys living in the same place as me? Or why don't I own a teleporting machine? :D

why indeed....so far away!  you better take a course on building a teleport machine XD 
maybe I should buy some green cupcakes on Gaki's bday XD  it'll be less suspicious for me ^_^;

Lol, sorry to disappoint you. I really don't think I'll be able to make a new opv any time soon. You'll have to survive on the opvs that other fans make. My creations aren't that awesome so it's definitely possible to find better ones.

awwww.............but but I like your OPVs more than anyone elses!  You don't have to make one when you don't have time but I must tell you they are the most awesome!  :wub:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #1142 on: October 08, 2008, 05:34:27 AM »
Make Essy-chan blow the candle out with you :P
Wouldn't it be better to build a teleporting machine and spend Gaki's birthday with... Gaki :heart: You better get to work on that ;)

I was also doing something for Gaki's birthday. Started a while back but it's still not exactly done yet :banghead: and boy is it not a great piece of work. I might take a pic and post it up if you guys wanna see it.
Oh I wanna see... Me, Me, Me!!! :w00t:

Ahhh boo, your opvs are awesome, I still watch them over and over again now so obviously they have something going for them.
Fine, if you won't make one it's all up to Sukoshi :mon inluv:

I did think of keeping my 2000th post for the day. But after thinking about it, I'll keep my 2010th post for Risa instead since it stands for 20th October. I gotta remember to stop posting too many before the 20th :lol:
Oh, that's even smarter... you got me on that one :P

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #1143 on: October 10, 2008, 09:53:43 AM »
10 days before her 20th Birthday!!!
:mon inluv:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #1144 on: October 19, 2008, 05:54:52 PM »
OO TANJYOBI OMDETTOU NIIGAKI RISA!!!

hope can see u soon~  XD

thanks to GeneRiC^PaPerDoLL for my CuTe~ ava n sig~ (^o^)

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #1145 on: October 19, 2008, 07:37:55 PM »
:heart: :heart: :heart: Happy 20th birthday Gaki-san! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Who better to say it than:

Sorry JFC, I had to use your clip coz no one else had it up on youtube but all credit goes to you anyway!

Such a beautiful woman, sub-leader, mother figure and now adult... May your day be one of the happiest you've ever had and I wish you well for the future... Like I said on Ai-chan's b'day, spend a lovely day with the other gokkies and don't get too drunk, I'm sure you have to work tomorrow but it is your 20th afterall... Kyaaa, I can't believe the little Gaki-san who didn't know the capital of, well anywhere :P has now grow into such an amazing woman who speaks Korean and holds everyone together, including her leader... And of course is near perfection to look at :heart: :wub: :mon inluv:

Hopefully if I get time after uni (ever though only a couple of hours of ur b'day will be left) I'ma watch Risa clips, from young to now, till my eyes hurt :w00t:

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #1146 on: October 19, 2008, 07:50:10 PM »
since it's a little early(and probably the 20th), let me be the first to say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAKI-SAN!!!

I hope marimari is watching you now(like you are for him) in Risaland. :)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1147 on: October 19, 2008, 08:05:27 PM »
:heart: [size=8]Happy Birthday Risa!![/size] :heart:

Hope you have a great day and get all you wish for and so much more. Completely adorable and a great voice :heart: :heart: I can only hope your career goes from strength to strength.

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #1148 on: October 19, 2008, 08:28:25 PM »
:cow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RISA!!!!!  :cow:   :wub: :wub:

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1149 on: October 19, 2008, 08:58:37 PM »
IT's RISA BIRTHDAY ALREADY?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ~Niigaki Risa!~

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1150 on: October 19, 2008, 09:40:38 PM »

YAY!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RISA!!!!!

Sorry JFC, I had to use your clip coz no one else had it up on youtube but all credit goes to you anyway!
No worries, considering the clip, it IS totally apropos.
:thumbsup

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Sazaki Ren

• Member+
« Reply #1151 on: October 20, 2008, 01:22:14 AM »
Happy birthday Risa!!!!!!!!
And though I didn't have time to do what I wanted to do for your birthday, I wish you to be very happy on this day! And I dedicate my 400th post to your birthday!  :on BDay: :on GJ: Keep up being so shiny and cute!  :luvluv1:

Thanks to PHARADOX for the sign :wub:
My own Art Corner
My H!P Blog

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #1152 on: October 20, 2008, 03:29:20 AM »
:luvluv2:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1153 on: October 20, 2008, 04:08:57 AM »
Happy Birthday Gaki!!!!

I can't believe you're turning 20 already. It seems like just yesterday we were watching you win the Gokkie audition. The first time I saw you, I was like "Who's that cutie?!" :lol: Really, I was. But now you've become this absolutely stunning woman who knows exactly how to work the crowd. You've climbed your way up to the top of my list and it'll be difficult to de-throne you. :D You can bring me out of any foul mood with just a flash of that bright smile. I love you more than you'll ever know. I will continue to support you until the end of time, whether you're in Momusu or making it out there on your own. The future is becoming unclear, especially due to some recent events regarding other members of H!P but just know that I'll be there, cheering you on, no matter the circumstances.
My lovely bean-head~ :heart:

Oh, and let Ai-chan take care of you today. You deserve a break and I'm sure she's more than willing to be there at your beck and call. :grin:
From the cutest pigtailed angel ---> <--- To the most beautiful woman
If this pic spam-ish thing is not allowed, I'll remove the pics.

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #1154 on: October 20, 2008, 06:10:35 AM »
 :muffin: Happi Birthday Gaki-san!!!!  :muffin:

can't believe you're 20 now! have a good one =D

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline Kuja

• Member+
« Reply #1155 on: October 20, 2008, 06:34:11 AM »
Happy Birthday to my favorite!

Graphics by Miichan and Yangstars@soompi

Offline ai_risa

« Reply #1156 on: October 20, 2008, 06:38:20 AM »
Happy Birthday to Risa

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1157 on: October 20, 2008, 06:42:46 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY you beautifull little treasure. You may be 20; 30 or even 70 but in my eyes you will still be that little girl with the pigtails that wouldn't let Ai give her a kissy ^_^

:cow: :cow: :cow: :muffin: :muffin: :muffin: :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit: :otomerika: :otomerika: :otomerika:
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1158 on: October 20, 2008, 07:11:12 AM »
happy birthday RISA !!! :heart: omedechuuuuu ~!!

now she is the second oldest in the whole H!P... i like how good friend she is with everyone in momusu but surely love too much how she pwns leader skills of Aichan, no doubt they are like a perfect tag team

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #1159 on: October 20, 2008, 11:09:07 AM »
Its THE day!
I dedicate my 2010th post to you Risa. I wish that all your hopes and dreams will come through.

:tama-lotsaluv: HAPPY BIRTHDAY  :mon inluv: :gmon love2:
I will always love you :P

I drew this. And nope, I didn't post the picture the wrong way, I just think it looks better from this angle XD I have no talent in art whatsoever so I know it's not a great piece of work.

I also wrote a fic for her birthday. It's titled 2010. Check it out in the fanfic thread :)

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - MAENOMERI