JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Big Time

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 690650 times)

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #1180 on: November 04, 2008, 04:32:02 AM »
(re-posting this here for those that haven't read this in the sayu thread)

[What did you get Niigaki san for her bday?]

-sparkling butterfly shaped mirror, sparkling pink earphones
-the butterfly was very Gaki san-like
-Sayu thought the sparkling pink earphones were super cute and wanted it for herself but she resisted for the sake of Gaki's 20th birthday
-Sayu's happy that Gaki was really happy (it's a shame that Risa mentioned she doesn't use earphones on Nack After 5)
-Sayu was the first out of the members to mail risa 
-super happy since she was the first for the big 2 0  (eeep...TakaGaki fans better not get mad XD)
-Sayu had also received a letter from Gaki san to take home with the instructions to read it after Sayu gets her email
-in the evening Sayu got a txt telling her to read the letter
-it made Sayu think of how kind Gaki is and how much she likes her.

awww Gaki san is just the sweetest =D

She seems to write them letters from time to time.  Since members have mentioned getting letters from Risa before...plus there was that diary exchange thing Risa had going with members (which Eri was really bad at XD)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #1181 on: November 04, 2008, 09:56:28 AM »
About bloody time I made 1000 posts  :otomerika: :shakeit: :mon fyeah:

Congrates!! Now you have to post more so you can hit 2000 by end of the year :D

No one can top those nails :O She never fails to scare the crap out of me with them :lol: and that skin is so soft  :wub:

Oh yeah...that skin....*dies* I just watched MM DVD Mag 21 and holy cow, DID YOU GALS/GUYS SEE Risa's hair in it? It's was too SMEXY!!! I almost exploded from how gorgeous she looked. I mean the one she tied her hair in a pony-tail but left some hair down? And both the side pony-tail and back were pretty :heart:

Gotta say too, Risa's fans certainly take after her as well, you guys are so nice and welcoming so I :heart: you all :gmon heartu:

Yes we love you too :wub: I think JPHIP has the nicest fans. I've always wanted to get on H!O but I'm too scared too. Everyone is a big scary stranger :P

Now enough of the unimportant stuff above... @Hammy-sama: I would have said that Reina has the nicest outfit in those vids, but then I saw Gaki's skirt (or lack there of), so she wins :P I don't know why the sudden perviness from me, but it may mean writing a new TG perv is in order XD I do love Reina's outfit though, I would so wear that (or at least the jacket and cross) which means Sayu's is last in my order, by I still love hers, she looks so cute in it! :heart: Just to reinterate, Ai-chan has good taste in clothes for Gaki :wub:

WRITE WRITE WRITE! Oh no why did you have to tell me about the lack of a shirt? I didn't really notice it. Gah...now my mind's all messed up XD

(re-posting this here for those that haven't read this in the sayu thread)

[What did you get Niigaki san for her bday?]

-sparkling butterfly shaped mirror, sparkling pink earphones
-the butterfly was very Gaki san-like
-Sayu thought the sparkling pink earphones were super cute and wanted it for herself but she resisted for the sake of Gaki's 20th birthday
-Sayu's happy that Gaki was really happy (it's a shame that Risa mentioned she doesn't use earphones on Nack After 5)
-super happy since she was the first for the big 2 0  (eeep...TakaGaki fans better not get mad XD)
-Sayu had also received a letter from Gaki san to take home with the instructions to read it after Sayu gets her email
-in the evening Sayu got a txt telling her to read the letter
-it made Sayu think of how kind Gaki is and how much she likes her.

awww Gaki san is just the sweetest =D

She seems to write them letters from time to time.  Since members have mentioned getting letters from Risa before...plus there was that diary exchange thing Risa had going with members (which Eri was really bad at XD)

Why is Risa very butterfly-like? If she doesn't use earphones then? Headphones? I thought it was really nice that Risa told Sayu to read the letter only after she got her email. Doesn't that add on to the whole experience? Does that make sense? Probably not huh.

What diary exchange thing Sukoshi-chan? Oh and I need to hug you again for translating this :)

And yes, Risa is totally the sweetest :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #1182 on: November 04, 2008, 01:07:47 PM »
Let's ask Sayu what she meant by Gaki-like

Sayu: The butterfly was very Gaki san-like.  It's appearance was a little otona-chikku, sparkly, and a little showy.

(ah...thank you for explaining Sayu.  I don't know the exact meaning of otona-chikku so I left this part of the translation out even though I did have it typed XD)

Yes, I think opening something at a certain instructed time makes thing more special.  like getting a card that says do not open until christmas XD  but you know just the fact that Gaki wrote a letter (in this day and age) already made me think she's the sweetest thing ever.

no idea what she uses instead of earphones...I hope Gaki didn't mean she doesn't use them at all (I mean she's gotta listen to music in some portable way right?)

ah...the diary exchange...well I probably picked the wrong word for that.  It was this notebook exchange that Gaki and Eri had going...Risa would write an entry and then give it to Eri to write an entry.  Eri was just very slow at it..just like her emails replies to Gaki san. XD

I forgot if it was on a vid or by radio...but I think it was brought up a couple of times.  (I would check but one of my harddrives is offline)

but maybe it rings a bell?

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #1183 on: November 04, 2008, 01:41:44 PM »
Don't worry, we won't get mad coz Sayu may have been the first to mail her, but Ai was already with Gaki :twisted: :heart:
Awww the letter thing, so sweet... It's actually very romantic that she 1) Wrote a letter 2) Set a time for Sayu to read it :wub: Hammy-sama, as a GakiShige shipper you must be gushing right now coz even I am :lol:

Congrates!! Now you have to post more so you can hit 2000 by end of the year :D
Oh you're funny XD That's unpossible :P

Oh yeah...that skin....*dies* I just watched MM DVD Mag 21 and holy cow, DID YOU GALS/GUYS SEE Risa's hair in it? It's was too SMEXY!!! I almost exploded from how gorgeous she looked. I mean the one she tied her hair in a pony-tail but left some hair down? And both the side pony-tail and back were pretty :heart:
I haven't finished d/ling that yet, but shall look out for smexy Gaki hair when I do coz I love nothing more than gorgeous hair :heart:

Yes we love you too :wub: I think JPHIP has the nicest fans. I've always wanted to get on H!O but I'm too scared too. Everyone is a big scary stranger :P
I lurk H!O girls threads occasionally but mostly Gaki's when I do... Lolli is there so it's welcoming :)
I do read/comment on the TakaGaki fics there though :wub:

Let's ask Sayu what she meant by Gaki-like

Sayu: The butterfly was very Gaki san-like.  It's appearance was a little otona-chikku, sparkly, and a little showy.

(ah...thank you for explaining Sayu.  I don't know the exact meaning of otona-chikku so I left this part of the translation out even though I did have it typed XD)
XD Glad Sayu is on call to answer such questions for us!

no idea what she uses instead of earphones...I hope Gaki didn't mean she doesn't use them at all (I mean she's gotta listen to music in some portable way right?)
It would almost be a insult to her profession if she didn't... bad Gaki-san!

ah...the diary exchange...well I probably picked the wrong word for that.  It was this notebook exchange that Gaki and Eri had going...Risa would write an entry and then give it to Eri to write an entry.  Eri was just very slow at it..just like her emails replies to Gaki san. XD
Oh I use to have one of those with my friends when I was like 13 :lol: But like Eri I sucked at it... I'm starting to think it's a Capricorn thing :oops: my 'email' replies are two days after I receive the first one too :oops: so yeaaaaah!

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1184 on: November 04, 2008, 04:12:18 PM »
@Sukoshi: Thank you for the translation! I'm falling for Gaki even more!!! :heart: Oh, and btw, otona-chikku means "grown up-ish" or "grown up-like" or something like that. :)

Gaki has turned me so soft.... :lol:

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1185 on: November 05, 2008, 04:23:29 AM »
GAH. Sukoshi that diary exchange thing you posted about suddenly gave me idea for a fic. XD This is gonna bother me until I can get it down on paper...or get my other ideas out first...

I spy GakiShige? ;) Although I'm not a full on shipper, I think I can be converted... I think it's really nice how Gaki-san wrote a letter to Sayu. <3 Such a good friend. (Or more? *insert immature giggling*)

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #1186 on: November 05, 2008, 05:20:16 AM »
so I was watching some old haromoni@ episode when my takagaki antenna went up :ding: was my reaction as i played it back  :nya: the way Ai was looking at Risa was like :mon blood: then right after Risa looks at her she looks away and re-adjusts her bra and smiles l :mon inluv: TAKAGAKI!

sorry was a little over-excited there XD but uh yeah i upload it just in cased you missed it lol

Go to youtube.com/watch?v=1Ae6xoRCn_k&fmt=18 to see it in better quality

« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 05:59:52 PM by takagakifan »
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1187 on: November 06, 2008, 06:42:00 AM »
^ Thanks for posting the clip. I looking forward to more :D It has subtitles too!!

Okay back to TakaGaki though, aren't they just the cutest thing ever? :wub: I always get the feeling that the way Ai looks at Gaki is different from how she looks at the other members. It might not be in that way but it's still different you know? *sigh* I'm rambling about them again. These 2 just has that effect on me.

Don't worry, we won't get mad coz Sayu may have been the first to mail her, but Ai was already with Gaki :twisted: :heart:

Hammy-sama, as a GakiShige shipper you must be gushing right now coz even I am :lol:

:D That was funny but oh so nice to imagine :P
Oh I am!! GakiShige is :heart: Well basically to me, GakiXXX is LOVE XD

GAH. Sukoshi that diary exchange thing you posted about suddenly gave me idea for a fic. XD This is gonna bother me until I can get it down on paper...or get my other ideas out first...

I spy GakiShige? ;) Although I'm not a full on shipper, I think I can be converted... I think it's really nice how Gaki-san wrote a letter to Sayu. <3 Such a good friend. (Or more? *insert immature giggling*)

WRITE IT!! I demand you write it!! :P Kidding about the demand bit but not the writing part :lol: I hope you get converted soon cus I wanna read some GakiShige fics by you :)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1188 on: November 06, 2008, 06:52:14 AM »
^ Thanks for posting the clip. I looking forward to more :D It has subtitles too!!
Yep, it was from the subbed version of the episode that H!F did.   :thumbsup

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1189 on: November 06, 2008, 07:24:12 AM »
Risa have her own Alo-Hello DVD but there's not a tie-in with a photobook, is there?

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1190 on: November 07, 2008, 02:36:12 AM »
Risa have her own Alo-Hello DVD but there's not a tie-in with a photobook, is there?
Unfortunately no. Risa got the Alo-Hello DVD, but no Alo-Hello PB.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1191 on: November 07, 2008, 06:17:36 PM »
ok, thanks for the info, JFC.  I'm just making sure cuz I'd been rewatching some videos in my collection and I found that video but I didn't have a pb so I thought I'd ask so I won't be missing out. 
btw, I'm watching some 2003 Hello! Morning and from what I seen, personality-wise, attitude, the Gaki-san then is not so different from the one today, hmm maybe a little more mature, but she definitely, well of coz grown physically, but more beautiful, looks become more mature and style as well.  Let's just say afterall these years, 7 years, though she's grown and mature physically, her kept her genki-ness, charm and personality. 

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1192 on: November 10, 2008, 09:09:49 AM »
so I was watching some old haromoni@ episode when my takagaki antenna went up :ding: was my reaction as i played it back  :nya: the way Ai was looking at Risa was like :mon blood: then right after Risa looks at her she looks away and re-adjusts her bra and smiles l :mon inluv: TAKAGAKI!

sorry was a little over-excited there XD but uh yeah i upload it just in cased you missed it lol

Go to youtube.com/watch?v=1Ae6xoRCn_k&fmt=18 to see it in better quality

I have to tell you gals (guys too) that this clip is tons better when you see the clear version. You can totally see how Ai sweeps her eyes down and up and down again when watching Risa. It looks like she's undressing her with her eyes!! :w00t: I wasn't the original person who thought of this but I totally agree hee hee.

I really like this pic from the recent concert. Is it from the Resonant Blue tour? It's sooooooooooooo hawt :wub: :wub: :wub: The outfit ain't that bad looking, her hair is so pretty and her expression :heart:

I didn't take this screen cap but whoever did deserves to be hugged! I love it when TakaGaki engages in body contact XD

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1193 on: November 10, 2008, 09:28:46 AM »
^ :lol: I kept meaning to come comment on that body contact from the DVD mag :twisted: Everytime Ai got someone from Gaki's side to answer she walked up sooo close to Risa, I thought she was gonna get kneed in the groin a few times XD I was creaming in my head "touch her... touch heeeeeer~!" and then she did and the stupid guy's head kept getting in the way :angry:
But it's ok coz it was cute anyway and Gaki had her arm around Ai's waist making it even hotter :drool: Oh the sweaty hugging, such true love :heart: The only other TakaGaki thing I could see was Gaki helping Ai 'dress' in the background when Eri (? I don't remember now coz I wasn't paying attention to who ever it was, lol) was talking, Ai was fixing her RB outfit in the mirror and RIsa was behind her checking how it looked too and fixed Ai's collar, awww :heart:

That pic of Risa is  :mon bleed2: :mon crazyinlove: as well, I caught myself unconsciously licking my lips when I looked at it XD

@TGfan: I remember that ep but I didn't even notice that :O Like Hammy said, totally mental undressing, I can almost feel the drool from her... Like that ain't real, pffft!  :mon lovelaff:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 09:53:01 AM by lollipopgirl »

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1194 on: November 10, 2008, 09:46:34 AM »
^ Undressing not addressing

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1195 on: November 10, 2008, 09:54:24 AM »
^ what do you mean... I see no error? :P
Big thank you! All fixed now :oops:
Lesson number 1 kids, when you know ur not good at multitasking, don't keep doing it!

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #1196 on: November 13, 2008, 01:39:15 AM »
Right! I'm usually the last person to notice these thing but my jaw dropped when I saw!  That picture of Risa hawt-diggiddy-damn!! nuff said
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1197 on: November 13, 2008, 04:47:50 AM »
I was creaming in my head "touch her... touch heeeeeer~!"
Oh, how I love the Freudian slips! XD

and then she did and the stupid guy's head kept getting in the way :angry:
I KNOW! It never fails to happen at JUST the right time when you DON'T want it to happen. :banghead:

EDIT: fixed quotation boo-boo
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 09:54:46 PM by JFC »

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1198 on: November 13, 2008, 07:36:43 AM »
^ what do you mean... I see no error? :P
Big thank you! All fixed now :oops:
Lesson number 1 kids, when you know ur not good at multitasking, don't keep doing it!

I thought you made a mistake cuz of watching that vid of Ai undressing Risa XD

^ :lol: I kept meaning to come comment on that body contact from the DVD mag :twisted: Everytime Ai got someone from Gaki's side to answer she walked up sooo close to Risa, I thought she was gonna get kneed in the groin a few times XD I was creaming in my head "touch her... touch heeeeeer~!" and then she did and the stupid guy's head kept getting in the way :angry:
But it's ok coz it was cute anyway and Gaki had her arm around Ai's waist making it even hotter :drool: Oh the sweaty hugging, such true love :heart: The only other TakaGaki thing I could see was Gaki helping Ai 'dress' in the background when Eri (? I don't remember now coz I wasn't paying attention to who ever it was, lol) was talking, Ai was fixing her RB outfit in the mirror and RIsa was behind her checking how it looked too and fixed Ai's collar, awww :heart:

@TGfan: I remember that ep but I didn't even notice that :O Like Hammy said, totally mental undressing, I can almost feel the drool from her... Like that ain't real, pffft!  :mon lovelaff:

I noticed that too!! And eh...I don't know who the people in front were either :P TakaGaki took up all my attention. Tell me about it. I think Ai wet her lips or something? Anyway she was drooling. That's for sure!

Bayfm FLY! DAY TRIPPER audio clips. The one where Risa, Reina and Koharu went to the airport?

I love Risa's laughter at 4:03 and her "yayayaya" 4:09. She was laughing at something Koharu said then disagreeing. Gawd, I think if she laughed like that in front of me I would fall off my chair and die XD

After listening to the end, a crazy thought occured to me. You know how doctors always say if a person is in a coma you have to speak to them more so they would wake up? I think Gaki-san can't do that. The patient will not wake up cuz her voice is too soothing and comfortable to hear :D

« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 07:49:01 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1199 on: November 14, 2008, 08:25:39 AM »
I was creaming in my head "touch her... touch heeeeeer~!"
Oh, how I love the Freudian slips! XD

Oh man... I swear, they've been happening way too often lately... but that's gotta be the worst (or best XD) :sweatdrop:

@ Hammy-sama: I always love Gaki's laugh :heart: And come on, if I were in a coma and she was talking to me to try and wake me up, I'd be up in a shot coz its NIIGAKI RISA :P ... doesn't matter how soothing her voice is, she can sing me back to sleep when I need to rest after considering there had to be a reason for the coma that needs rest to start with XD
And is it just me or does Reina's voice sound EXTRA cute in that show? :heart:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 08:29:30 AM by lollipopgirl »

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Big Time