JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taeyeon - Manyage

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 690640 times)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #1220 on: December 19, 2008, 01:06:40 PM »
^ Golly you're right. A BIG THANK you to Dan-sama for all his efforts. Without him LLPG and myself wouldn't be able to understand the musical at all. Well except for what we already know of the original story :D

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1221 on: December 24, 2008, 05:55:20 AM »
been going thru my files and realize that I don't have the english subtitle files for the following pb "making of" videos:
Niigaki Risa:
2nd PB - Amanatsu

Whether there is or is not, can someone please inform me?  please and thank you. 
btw, soft subs (subtitle files) are fine, too.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #1222 on: December 24, 2008, 12:39:19 PM »
Did anyone notice how in Alo Hello 3 someone called Risa Mame during the dinner part?  It made me happy that the nickname is still around =D  I think I heard Koharu call her (not 100% positive) but then Gaki responded to it.  it really made me go O_o

surprisingly a lot of KohaGaki in that...oh and cute AiGaki.  Gaki's reaction to Ai kissing her hasn't changed at all XD 

Ai grabs onto Gaki's arm
Gaki puts arm around Ai chan's waist
*Gaki moves close to Ai's face*
*Ai chan tries to kiss Gaki*
Gaki: yadda! nani?!

lol so funny and cute XD

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #1223 on: December 24, 2008, 12:58:03 PM »
^ aw man! You're making me feel even worse for not seeing it yet! TakaGaki :drool: I was sooo hoping would get something from them :heart:

That's it! When I get home after New Year's I'm buying myself either a new computer or new external HDD right away... I'm sick of not being to watch all the awesome stuff lately (AH3 & Cinderella) coz my computer is full and the external drive broken :angry: I don't think I'll have time before I leave on Sunday to do it so it can be my new year's resolution XD

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #1224 on: December 24, 2008, 01:12:39 PM »
ah... you can watch it all on youtube if you don't want to miss out =D

youtube.com/watch?v=WTzSf9OyYAk&fmt=18
GakiAi starts at 8 minutes

they should do credits like this more often!

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1225 on: December 28, 2008, 03:06:39 AM »
Due to the awesomeness of tru_harmony reminding me coz I've been talking about it for months, the 27th (which was yesterday for Japan but I forgot :oops: I was preoccupied :P) marked the day that TakaGaki take over the reign of longest members of MM from Kaori... I can't remember the exact number of years and days that they've been in the group but I know I checked it multiple time earlier in the year when wikitheppn worked & on the 27th of December they would have one more day than Kaori!

I think that's such a special title to achieve & now Ai has to aim for longest time as leader :D They may not be as 'memorable' as Kaori for most (only coming into MM towards the end of the Golden days) but to all us important people, thank god they are still there lighting up our life each & every day :heart:

Twas the best birthday present ever :w00t:

@Sukoshi: That part rocked so much... I'm not sure if that was Gaki's reaction to Ai trying to kiss her though coz it looked like Ai skipped her and tried to attack the others, so my maybe Gaki's response was coz she didn't get an offer for Ai's lips... She was so asking for it though, staring at Ai so teasingly and OMG that sexy smirk :drool: I've noticed she gives Ai that look a lot actually :heart:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 03:09:22 AM by lollipopgirl »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1226 on: December 28, 2008, 06:23:11 PM »
^
OHHHH!! So THAT'S what you meant about TakaGaki Day!! :lol: Wow, that's amazing! I'm so proud of our girls, foreal.

Gaki was freakin hot in Alo Hello 3!!!!!! I loved her green bikini~ :inlove: The teal one was hot too~ But I think my favorite outfit was the red top with the shorts. :drool: Holy crap, I was intensely staring at my screen. :lol: I'm so gonna buy this so I can enjoy sexy Gaki on my big TV!!! :P Oh and I was so jealous of whoever was sitting behind Gaki (I think it was Mittsi) when they piled on the raft. The hands were on her thighs~~~~~ :drool:
*end perv moment*

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #1227 on: December 29, 2008, 12:33:09 AM »
Not to destroy our TakaGaki fantasies, but wasn't Ai's kiss directed at Koha/Eri? o_O

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #1228 on: December 29, 2008, 12:42:02 AM »
only at the last second...plus koha and eri were too far away XD

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1229 on: December 29, 2008, 02:15:58 AM »
Not to destroy our TakaGaki fantasies, but wasn't Ai's kiss directed at Koha/Eri?
That's what I thought I saw too

only at the last second
If someone were to slow it down, than maybe I would see it  :lol:
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1230 on: December 29, 2008, 04:18:42 PM »
Due to the awesomeness of tru_harmony reminding me coz I've been talking about it for months, the 27th (which was yesterday for Japan but I forgot :oops: I was preoccupied :P) marked the day that TakaGaki take over the reign of longest members of MM from Kaori... I can't remember the exact number of years and days that they've been in the group but I know I checked it multiple time earlier in the year when wikitheppn worked & on the 27th of December they would have one more day than Kaori!

I do not entirely agree with your calculation (or rather the result).

My calculation:

- Iida Kaori was in Morning Musume from 1997-09-07 until 2005-01-30. OpenOffice.org Calc says that is 2703 days.

- Takahashi Ai and Niigaki Risa are in Morning Musume from 2001-08-26. Number of days until today (2008-12-29) is 2683.

The dates are taken from Japanese Wikipedia entry for Morning Musume. I count time in days because years and months have variable length.

Calc calculates that TakaGaki will equal Kaorin on 2001-08-26 + 2703 days = 2009-01-19.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1231 on: December 30, 2008, 01:01:20 AM »
^
I'd have to agree with tiny on this one. When measuring tenure like this, it's more accurate to go by the actual number of days rather than "anniversary" dates.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1232 on: December 31, 2008, 08:28:57 PM »
^
Gaki was freakin hot in Alo Hello 3!!!!!! I loved her green bikini~ :inlove: The teal one was hot too~ But I think my favorite outfit was the red top with the shorts. :drool: Holy crap, I was intensely staring at my screen. :lol: I'm so gonna buy this so I can enjoy sexy Gaki on my big TV!!! :P Oh and I was so jealous of whoever was sitting behind Gaki (I think it was Mittsi) when they piled on the raft. The hands were on her thighs~~~~~ :drool:
*end perv moment*
Bolded that comment as it's so true :D Red top with shorts eh...*imagines* Yep, hawt alright :yep: It WAS Aika and gosh, I was soooooooooooooo envious of her at that moment. Fancy getting to be in such close contact with Risa :wub:

Not to destroy our TakaGaki fantasies, but wasn't Ai's kiss directed at Koha/Eri? o_O

That was unfortunate, but true. *sigh* I can't stand TakaGaki teasing us like this!!! :banghead:

Did anyone notice how in Alo Hello 3 someone called Risa Mame during the dinner part?  It made me happy that the nickname is still around =D  I think I heard Koharu call her (not 100% positive) but then Gaki responded to it.  it really made me go O_o

surprisingly a lot of KohaGaki in that...oh and cute AiGaki.  Gaki's reaction to Ai kissing her hasn't changed at all XD 

Ai grabs onto Gaki's arm
Gaki puts arm around Ai chan's waist
*Gaki moves close to Ai's face*
*Ai chan tries to kiss Gaki*
Gaki: yadda! nani?!

lol so funny and cute XD

TakaGaki AND GakiKoha??? Oh man, I think I'll be over the moon when I finally get to watch this to the end.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 08:34:46 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1233 on: December 31, 2008, 11:35:41 PM »
^
Damn Aika and her closeness!! I think I would DIE if I ever saw Gaki, let alone touched her. XD

@Sukoshi: The TakaGaki kissing part, is that in the dinner part? I wanna seeeeeee!!!! :P

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #1234 on: January 01, 2009, 01:20:19 AM »
^It's like the absolutely last thing you see on the dvd!  like for real XD  It's at the end of the end of the credits!  just when you sooo want more the dvd stops XD

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1235 on: January 01, 2009, 03:09:52 AM »
^
No wonder I didn't see it. XD I'm watching it right now. Love when Gaki's done talking and she goes, "Hey, someone else go talk!" and then she and Sayu pop out of nowhere with the leaves and Eri.... :rofl: But I am loving all the TakaGaki-ness!! When she came out with the orange on the stick, I thought she was saying, "Bebe", like she was calling Ai-chan that!!! :lol: And then I saw what I'm pretty damn sure was a BOOB GRAB from Ai-chan!!!!! Like right before Gaki turned towards her. :w00t: Kissy~~~~ :inlove:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1236 on: January 13, 2009, 05:20:12 AM »
I think Risa looked fab during the entire AH3. The bit with Eri and Koha was great. The segment itself was kinda boring especially since I don't know what was going on. But Gaki-san in those shorts and the red top made up for it :P The still shots at the back were gorgeous too! There were at least 2 of hers worthy enough to be printed into a full blown poster and stuck on the wall. Risa looks so serene in them :heart:

Offline azu

• Chan pon Chan's Prime Minister
« Reply #1237 on: January 20, 2009, 05:48:42 AM »
congrats to Taka Gaki  :muffin:
been in Momusu since August 2001. I can't believe this amazing Gokkie duo has made it this far. Do your best out there, girls

can't wait for Alo-Hello! 2 Risa Niigaki  :w00t:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1238 on: February 09, 2009, 06:41:17 AM »
^It's like the absolutely last thing you see on the dvd!  like for real XD  It's at the end of the end of the credits!  just when you sooo want more the dvd stops XD
I know!!! *grumbles* The pool scene is another one that I really wanted to see more off. I wanted to strangle the editing person for ending it there :angry:

Risa's portion in MM DVD Magazine 19. Just in case some of you have not seen the post I made on the other forum. Posting this is also an excuse to rescue Gaki-san's thread from the 2nd page :P

Please let me know if I've made any mistakes in the process.

-----

Let me tell you something. Even though the completed calendar looks very cute, I was thinking to myself "Ahhh the bugs are coming, the bugs are coming!" I think Kame is probably thinking the same thing.

Goals you had in 2008

I don't want to waste any time and I want to be very healthy. I think that is the most important. I sleep early and wake up early. Usually I'm in bed by 11 pm and wake up at 6 am. In the morning I chat with Papa and Grams and say 'Ganbatte' when I leave the house. That's how I start my day.

How did you think you have grown in 2008?

Concerts held in Asia were kicked off for the first time with 'Daizenshuu'. This is my 8th year in MM and there has been 36th singles so far. 36 songs is a lot to sing all at once and holding such a concert is considered a big event. I have learnt a lot from it. I think I have matured after going through this concert and I'm very happy to be able to complete this feat with the current 9 members.

Your thoughts on the outfits for March & April?

School entrance ceremonies and new beginnings. A lot of people like to start anew during this period therefore I like this time. It has a "let's start from here!" feeling.  April is also the time when Sakura flowers are the most beautiful. Sakura is my favorite flower and every year my family will go admire them. We don't go to eat (I'm assuming she means they don't have a picnic or eat from bento boxes under the Sakura trees) but Papa drives the entire family around to view the night scenery. It's like a yearly ritual for us. And so when I think of March and April, I will naturally think of going to admire Sakura with my family. This is my deepest memory.

JunJun: Cute! (Referring to Risa)
LinLin: Too cute! Yabai.
Risa: I'm shooting the November and December shots.
JunJun: We are shooting January and February.
LinLin: Yup.
Risa: *Does Iroppoi dance actions*
JunJun: So so so. (Agreeing with Risa's linking of their red clothes to the PV)

I want to see the Aurora. Though I have been thinking about doing it for a long time, I know you might not get to see it even if you go. If I can miraculously get to see it, I want it to be with my family. (I was hoping she would say she wanted to see it with Ai :P) Achieving this has always been one of my dreams.

Risa: I was just taking photos with Kame in that courtyard.
LL: Yes I saw you.
Risa: They came in doves.
LL: They?
Risa: The bugs. We were forcing ourselves to smile.
JJ: Ah bugs *Starts doing some weird action*
LL: *Looks at JJ* I totally don't get what you're trying to say.
Risa: Samuii (Referring to how 'cold' JJ's joke is). When JJ is around it feels like December.

Any changes in your thinking after turning 20?

The process of becoming 20 came and went by so fast. I personally don't think I've changed that's why it's really unbelievable for me to realize that I'm now 20 years old. When I first entered MM, I thought 20 was a very grown-up age but now that I'm 20, I don't feel that way.

Risa: This hairstyle is simple.

Any goals for the coming 2009?

I say this every year, I want to challenge myself in all aspects and that hasn't changed up till now. I don't really want to say this but I'm one of the oldest members within MM. Hence I want to be able to observe everyone and I hope to be there for the members to support them. It's the same for everyone else who has been supporting me (I think it means she wants to be there to support everyone who has been there for her, MM members or otherwise). I won't stop my steps, I'll continue walking ahead (Cue Aruiteru XDDD).

(This was one of my fave parts. GakiShige Saikou~~! :heart:)
Risa: Ahh the weather is nice. It feels like a good time to go outside and play.
Sayu: There is nice weather now but it was "pala pala" raining heavily in the morning.
Risa: USO!
Sayu: You didn't know? Ehhh this should be general knowledge.
Risa: Ehhhhhhh chotto matte! The way you're saying this will mislead people watching this segment into thinking Gaki-san doesn't know anything. It would be very "difficult" (I can't really translate this into an English word, sorry. But it basically Risa means it won't be a good image for her) for me.
Sayu: Sayumi isn't the least bit bothered by that. (Devil Sayu at work here :lol:)
Risa: You really 'self-centered' (Again I'm not that sure how to translate this into one word. I think it just means Sayu only thinks about how others see her and doesn't really care about how people see others. I don't think the comment was malicious. Risa just said it in a way friends would say when teasing each other) aren't you.

Ending talk

Everyone! 2009 is a year that I want to challenge all aspects of myself and treasure every single day. I'm also anticipating more opportunities to see everyone (She's probably referring to the fans) more. In 2009, Niigaki Risa will continue doing my best so please
support me. (Oh I'll definitely support you dear Omame :wub:) Matta ne~~

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1239 on: February 12, 2009, 03:27:44 PM »
^ aw that's awesome, thanks Hammy-sama! :D
My fave part was GakiShige too :heart:
Risa is so mature, she makes me feel ashamed XD

I FINALLY got to watch Cinderella yesterday so I'm on such a Gaki-san high right now, everything about her is just so perfect  :wub: Holy crap, the way she looks into Ai's eyes jch afhe;irfh;qwoai hxi`9&*#^ (@ BBZ!!! I can't believe Lolli watched that performance twice without dying from all the awesomeness, huge props to you dear :heart: I was so flustered at the end XD That mini concert at the end, all I wanted to see was Gaki, which is weird coz usually its Ai too but not this time.
I don't know how I'm suppose to watch it with my mum tomorrow without squealing and fanning myself :oops:

Oh oh oh, and of course no post in this thread is complete without some TakaGaki stuff, firstly at the end of Cinderella when Eri stuffs up her talk and Risa punches her (so cute) and puts her arm around her (*grrr*), the way Ai says "Hai!" and looks at Gaki is such a jealousy thing in my eyes... I can't really express it, but yes, like she's slightly annoyed but Risa's giggling with Eri next to her... do I make any sense? :lol:
Well lets just say what we're all thinking in pics that I found, don't know if y'all have seen them before or not:

I REALLY love that second one :heart: :wub: <insert hot monkeys here>
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 03:33:21 PM by lollipopgirl »

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taeyeon - Manyage