JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Onaji Tsuki wo Miteta

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 690725 times)

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #1320 on: July 14, 2009, 10:00:21 PM »
^OMG that is freaking AWESOMELY EPIC!!!! *grows jealous* that is seriously cool
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1321 on: July 15, 2009, 10:25:34 PM »
Mang, Risa really HAS grown up. :O

For anyone who was wondering, the cap is from a show that was doing a touristy thing for the city of Yokohama, so they had a bunch of guests who hailed from there (including Risa).  And no, it doesn't actually show Risa drinking the beer.
http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=tracker&CODE=details&torrent=21491

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Roiyaru23

• Mayuge BEAAAAAAAAM!
« Reply #1322 on: July 22, 2009, 11:09:45 AM »
In Honor of Niigaki Risa! Mayuge BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

*Mayuge Salute!*

Mayuge Beam

Offline dumpppling

« Reply #1323 on: August 09, 2009, 12:10:05 PM »
yo guys

i made a opv for risa

i spend lots of effort in it..pls come n take a look  xD

[ OPV ] Momusu - ChapterTwo, Niigaki Risa

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1324 on: August 12, 2009, 05:08:39 PM »

Risa Niigaki, current sub-leader of Morning Musume, has been a member since 2001.
For a brief biography, see her wiki entry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risa_Niigaki

Walk down the memory line...

Fill in the survey! :w00t:

My Risa story:
My favourite thing about Risa:
A memorable performance:
A moment that made me laugh:
A moment that surprised me:
A picture that I like:
A video that I like:

Remember this?
Very funny answer: Gaki-san (Risa Niigaki)

Risa singing "Never Forget":
Risa Niigaki - Never Forget

MAYUGEEE BEAAMMMMMM!!!

NIIIGAKII WAAAAAAVEEE!!!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline hiyokokun

• _.-= ERI ♥ AI =-._
  • Member+
  • i don't trust u
« Reply #1325 on: August 12, 2009, 08:05:38 PM »
 :shocked it's Gaki-san week already, i'm curious what other member will post when Risa is Gotw.
hmm... let's see where i put that strawberrykream ???  :P

My Risa story
I'm not into her, the first i knew MM. Forgot when i began to like her  :?
What i really remember is when she's at the Bakajo test. I like how she put her chin at her hand all the time.
It's like hmm.. hmm...
Currently she's my 2nd favourite in MM. I like the fact that Gaki-san is Ai's best friend. The way she talked and behave, i thought she's older than Ai-chan. i'm wrong... :lol:
My favourite thing about Risa
Her reaction, Her voice and.... her cheek.
A memorable performance
At first i like her performance at 2008 Single Daizenshuu doing "Manatsu no Kousen", playing it over and over.
But now, i reallllly like her "yowamushi" performance, damn...she's reallllly good  at singing  XD
I'm so touched when she almost cry when doing that performance.
A moment that made me laugh
That bakajo test, Chan Pon Chan  :lol:
A moment that surprised me
When she bite her hair at "Sakura Mankai" XD
A picture that I like

A video that I like
All of it but the most is Sakura Mankai

Keep up the good job, subleader !!!  :twothumbs
sorry i can't upload the video i like  :(

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1326 on: August 12, 2009, 09:27:11 PM »
HERE, I'M HERE!!! :lol:

My Risa story: When I first got into Morning Musume, Gaki wasn't my favorite member. I first noticed her in the CD jacket of the Morning Musume Best 2 album and called her "That cute girl with badass pirate clothes". :lol: I'm not exactly sure when I started really liking her but I did and the rest is history. :wub:
My favourite thing about Risa: Gotta be the smile~~ :wub: It's so sunny and bright, brings me out of a bad mood instantly. I just imagine she's saying, "C'mon, strawb3rrykream-chan~ Ganbatte~" LMAO how embarrassing to say out loud. :nervous But it's all true~ And I REALLY REALLY love her hair, lately~~ :heart: :heart: :heart:
A memorable performance: Oh, oh!!! Renai Revolution 21 from the Single Daizenshuu DVD. (Does this count, even though it's not a solo?) When Gaki does that sexy thing....*dies*
A moment that made me laugh: Gotta go with the "good building" thing on Music Fighter. I almost cried like Mikitty when I watched it. XD
A moment that surprised me: Niigaki Risa's FC corner Risa*Deco ep #01 7.31.09 Gaki popping out from behind that chair...surprising! :P The real surprise has been the hair color/style change. But it was a good surprise~ :inlove:
A picture that I like: Yes. Just yes~
A video that I like: Risa Niigaki makes a smoothie
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 05:17:40 AM by strawb3rrykream »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1327 on: August 12, 2009, 09:56:48 PM »
^ Great post hiyokokun  ^___^ (looking forward to kream's :3)

First I have to admit that when I was going through Risa pics for that little thing up there, I got a little bit emotional.  :nervous Sometimes you forget how much you go through with these girls, until something forces you to dedicate a little moment for thinking about it... :3

My Risa story:
Hehe. At some point in 2004 Risa was my favourite Momusu member. I chose her because I didn't have a clear favourite, and I thought Risa was likeable and as she was unpopular, I wanted to support her... Underdog love :lol: I remember getting into a huge argument about Risa's singing skills, because some people said she was as bad Sayumi, which I thought was a ridiculous statement (and still do). But you're not supposed to choose favourites, it's supposed to happen naturally... So I kind of fell back to not having a favourite Momusu member.

One of the reasons why I felt it was so important to support Risa was her history as one of the most hated Momusu members in the past. This has been mentioned so many times, but back when 5th gen joined, she was so hated that people would burn her pictures at concert grounds. There were rumours that her rich family had bought her way into Momusu. Because she had been in a karaoke machine advertisement before joining MM, fans thought it was unfair that someone who already had some other contract before could join Momusu. They seemed to find her ugly and untalented, as well. Because of all this I still admire Risa so greatly for never giving up on her dream no matter how tough things were for her. She loves Morning Musume so much, it's really disgusting that fans chose to turn against her instead of cheering for her as one of their own.

So I still don't have a favourite Momusu member and I doubt I could even rank them, but Risa is someone I respect very very much and I think it's fitting that she (along with Aichan) is now the member who has been in MM the longest time :D  

Her smile and the happiness that she radiates.

A memorable performance:
Not a live performance, but I remember being excited about the Do It Now (Risa, Miki, Kaori) when it came out :D

Morning Musume- Do it now

She looks great in it and the yellow fits her, lol

From Music Fighter, her story about buildings :D

Her voice in "Koe" and some other more recent songs. I knew her voice could potentially sound really nice, but to actually hear it was amazing.

A picture that I like:
Oldie but goodie:

YEAH!!

Duck damn I'm feeling nostalgic today!!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #1328 on: August 13, 2009, 02:01:05 AM »
My Risa story:
Hmm, Risa story.. okay, about how I first noticed her: I had just gotten into Momusu by watching the Guy in Gorilla suit dancing to RR21 vid and started reading more about them. Koharu had just joined and there was tons of talk about the new "miracle" member and her being young. Enter the JKM PV and there's a cute young looking girl talking about her bangs.. must be Koha!
WRONG!! It's Gaki! HEHEHE.. my first glimpse of Gaki was a case of mistaken Identity! :lol:

A memorable performance: I'm gonna go with "Manatsu no Kousen" from All Singles Daizenshu
Manatsu no Kousen - Niigaki Risa

A moment that made me laugh: I always get a chuckle out her celebratory arm pumping that she does, I'm always "WTF Gaki?" :D
Example: when she and Sayu scored a point in table tennis against Perfume on ____.(crap, can't remember the name of the show! :()

A moment that surprised me: When she called Kaorin in tears when SYO reached Number 1 on Oricon.. just shows how deeply she cares about Momusu.

What I like about Risa: Her Smokin' Body!! j/k :P
It's her consistency.. she doesn't seem to have as many ups and downs performance wise as some of the others... at least that I've seen.

Intersting fact: Gaki is the only other girl, besides Sayu, to have solo time in my sig!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 02:05:17 AM by usagi_no_kami »

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #1329 on: August 13, 2009, 04:19:41 AM »
My Risa story:
she is literaly the reason i got into MM... saw her pic in the profile of someones account i was subscribed to for Jdramas... got bored and  decided to find out more on this "Niigaki Risa" (since i hadn't seen her in dramas and such)
came across this video...

and well long story short i was sucked in  XD

hmm are we allowed to say everything? :inlove: lol but i love her smile, her positive energy, her singing, the fact that u can tell how much she loves MM, her reactions even though she's matured alot she's still the queen, oh and lets not forget her awesomness!!

A memorable performance:
well obviously :roll: this one:
Morning Musume - Koe (Niigaki Risa ver.)

there's more but this was all i could think of at the moment cuz i re-watched it recently possibly drunk risa= awesome
Niigaki Risa & Kamei Eri on Dohhh! UP [2009.01.21] (Subtitled)

hmmmm...?
....?
this?:
Cheeky Risa

A picture that I like:

oh gawd there's too many

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
she's my favorite member.. can you tell? :P
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1330 on: August 13, 2009, 06:36:33 AM »
^ awwww i miss those checks

My Risa story: not my favorite member but since i'm such an Aiholic obviously i realized that Ai loves Gaki and is probably her bestest friend, a friend that is quite opposite to Takitty in terms of personality... what a pair  :love: no need to tell that MC GAKI owns right? (a good strong voice she has). So my Risa story?... sorry but not much to say about this, she is not my favorite member but i really appreciate her and support her (gookies FTW)

My favourite thing about Risa: i like how she is so funny but probably what i like more about her is her hair (all the hairdos she ever used) and her AWESOME nailwork that she never forgets to pimp properly.

A memorable performance: her Yowamushi solo in P9D concert... i was somehow surprised by this since she did the song too good, i mean, the song is not a solo but man, now it is :P
Morning Musume Niigaki Risa - Yowamushi

so many... when she is close to Kamei then surely something funny will happen, also i always laugh when she reacts to things like falling on the floor, lol she is a very funny girl that loves to laugh, happy girl, no doubt.

A moment that surprised me: when i read that she was going to pair Aichan to perform as Pink Lady in that tv show (unexpected for me but awesome)
【High Quality】ペッパー警部 (Takahashi Ai & Niigaki Risa)/モーニング娘。

A picture that I like:
so many pics but i like this one... hat + nails are a good combo XD

A video that I like:
Gaki counting/howling in korean??? YES PLEASE
Risa Counts in Korean

Athena and Robikorettsu >> [noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPzixVYXFf0#ws-lq-lq2-hq-vhq-hd[/noembed]
Gosh i commfess that i love that unit songs and the fact that Risa is the leader   :heart:

« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 06:42:04 AM by shurastriker »

Offline Flyp

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 12th gen supporter
« Reply #1331 on: August 13, 2009, 12:57:53 PM »
My Risa story: Where do I start?  Risa suffered from looking like she was 10 for the first couple of years she was in MoMusu, so I saw her as a little kid when I first started getting into MoMusu.  But as I started watching more of her, especially the Mechaike specials, she really cracked me up.  And when she got rid of the childish pigtails and became more mature, her beauty really caught my attention.  Given her long history with the group, it's great watching Morning Musume now and see how she's grown up and matured... Gaki-san as subleader, who would have thought, right?  I can't really talk about Risa without mentioning marimari.  It can't be said enough how much he loved her, and that pure, innocent, sweet love he had for Risa rubbed off on all of us, I know it rubbed off on me.   When I look at Risa now I think of how happy he'd be to see her like this, and it makes me happy.  Risa <3

My favourite thing about Risa: With the possible exception of Yaguchi, no one in MM has made me laugh more than Risa.  Sometimes she'll just say something random and off the wall and give that great trademark smile of hers.  And today, she really embodies the spirit of classic Morning Musume more than anyone.

A memorable performance:
Jounetsu no Kisu wo Hitotsu from Platinum 9 Disco with Reina and Ai
Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa and Tanaka Reina - Jounetsu no Kisu wo Hitotsu
I think this was my introduction to Sexy Risa... a smokin hot side of Risa I wasn't accustomed to... she's great in this!

A moment that made me laugh: I totally agree with shi on this one, one of my favorite MoMusu moments was Risa's building talk (about a minute twenty in)
Morning Musume Osaka Koi no Uta Talk at Music Fighter (2)

A moment that surprised me: With the release of her 2nd and 3rd photobooks, seeing young and innocent Risa suddenly grow up before our eyes...  See memorable performance, above.

A picture that I like:

One word: Risatoes <3  This picture is more than 4 years old and it still sticks in my mind, she's so cute here.  Her smile, her pose. her hair, trademark fancy fingernails, I love all of it.  When I think "favorite Risa picture" this is what I think of.

A video that I like: Niigaki Risa - Furusato pv [Subtitled]
My favorite version of Furusato.  Love it.  'Nuff said.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1332 on: August 13, 2009, 04:05:41 PM »
My Risa story:
Well, don't think there's much of it really. Since 2004, I've mostly watched her interactions with Aichan (their shared Futarigoto is golden), and I really didn't pay her much individual attention until much later (see below). They always made for a very interesting couple with a strange dynamic.

The nose mole.

From Music Fighter, her story about buildings :D
That's gotta be it... I love how Miki was laughing so hard she was in tears. :P

Isshun previews. The first time I realized Risa can be really fucking sexy too. I'm a complete sucker for messy hair, and boy, was there a lot of it. Even the braids were all sexily messy! *ruffles*

A picture that I really, really like:

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #1333 on: August 13, 2009, 04:20:20 PM »
My Risa story:
I originally started as a Reina fan but Gaki-san caught my attention in the JKM and Go Girl PV's. I've watched a couple of Flets vids that had her and I started to like her more. Then without realizing, I've written my first fanfic and my made first OPV, focusing on her. I'm was also the perv who started the countdown to her 18th birthday.

Hmmm...that mole on her nose?  :P

But I think what attracted me to her the most was her bubbly personality and her devotion to Morning Musume.

A memorable performance:
I missed watching a lot of recent MM concerts so my favorite(s) would be her cover of Koi no Hana and Koe in HPH

CHANPONCHAN!

And

Risa Niigaki funny reaction
I'm still frickin' jealous of that pink rabbit by the way.

Gaki-san asking Son Goku's seiyuu do to the kamehameha. She watches DBZ? XD

A picture that I like:

It's an old pic, but she still looks lovely.

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1334 on: August 13, 2009, 04:50:45 PM »
My Risa story: I don't remember..... I used to dislike Risa pretty much some time ago coz of Gakikamei as i like Tanakamei but now i've gotten over it and i like Risa normally again.

"Oh my goodness. Goodness?"

A moment that surprised me: When a video of platinum 9 disco was released and i realised how skinny Risa had become.

What I like about Risa:
She's so nice and caring and she's pretty. She's cool in How Do You Like Japan :)

Stryfe nice pics RISA HOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!! :jphip:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1335 on: August 13, 2009, 05:07:31 PM »
My Risa story: I'm gonna be completely boring and say I always liked Risa since I found out about H!P through the Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari PV and her cute bangs :D
My favourite thing about Risa: Her smile and her laugh. Gets me everytime. She also has a positive attitude that is really infectious.
A memorable performance: I thought her Furusato PV was her finest hour.
A moment that made me laugh: Ah the building story. :lol: Another funny part was of a very early Risa and her first surprise English lesson, where she a) seems to fail to grasp the concept of how Jenga works and b) picks up a cake to eat and says 'Help yourself!' :lol:

"Help Yourself" - Risa's English Lesson

A moment that surprised me: Best moment for me is during her second Alo Hello outing, at around 0:37-0:40:

Risa Alo Hello 2

Hello! :wub:

A picture that I like:

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #1336 on: August 13, 2009, 06:33:25 PM »
My Risa story: I don't remember, to be honest. :lol: I just remember liking her after seeing the Mechaike special, but I guess she just became my favorite (out of the current line-up) gradually.

My favourite thing about Risa: I love her hard work and dedication. You can tell that she loves being in Morning Musume and puts her whole heart in it. She always gives 110% when performing. I love how she's so happy and bubbly, too, and not to mention her "reactions". XD

A memorable performance:
Uta Doki! 357 080229 Niigaki Risa - Otoko

A moment that made me laugh: Like I mentioned before, the Mechaike special. Risa was hilarious when kept pointing out that she wasn't picked for anything. :lol: Her "building" story on Music Fighter was hilarious, too.

A moment that surprised me: I'm gonna list three. XD
Take off is now! - Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa and Tanaka Reina
[MM Fanclub] Kiiroi Osora de BOOM BOOM BOOM (Ai & Risa)
The third one was after hearing Risa in "Juunen Ai". I was really impressed by how good she sounded.

A picture that I like:

So cute. :heart:

A video that I like: Oh, there's a bunch that I like, but this was the first one that came to mind:
Yoshizawa Hitomi & Niigaki Risa
It's hilarious how they keep getting everything wrong. XD

:D

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1337 on: August 13, 2009, 08:32:39 PM »
My Risa story:
For me, Risa's always been one of the naturally funny/entertaining members.  Never really understood why when Gokkies first joined there was a lot of negative/indifferent attitudes towards her.  Sure she might not have had the strongest voice back then, but even then it was pretty obvious (to me, anyway) that she had the potential to excel in other ways. Also, her slightly chipmunk-cheeks makes her smile really cute and infectious.

Gotta be the reactions. ;D

A memorable performance:
Hello Pro Hour KOE by Niigaki Risa (Gaki)
Just Risa and the guitar. :heart:

Two things in particular stood out for me here
- 'Twas already mentioned several times here, the Music Fighter "buildings" talk. XD
- the Zekkyou CM segments (like when she and Aichan had to race the go-karts and the loser had to be the reporter; Risa won the race, but then Aichan rear-ended her...prompting a loud ITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI~! :rofl: )

As time passed, I noticed that Risa was developing a really good sense of "working the camera" during TV appearances and HM/HM@ eps. It shows, IMO, that she's got that natural instinct that entertainers have to know what works and how to take advantage/use "tv moments".

A picture that I like:
It's from an H!M episode (late 2005? maybe early 2006). Risa, Eri, and (I think) Konkon were doing the Zekkyou!CM bit, and one of them did a drawing of Risa, who then was like "I don't look like that!" and then proceeded to mimic the drawing. I had to take a screencap of it and make an avatar of it. :lol:

A video that I like:
The one wordy posted earlier with the reactions.  :twothumbs

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Tris-chan

• Rhyme Fiend
  • Member+
  • MM girls ain't nothin to F* with
« Reply #1338 on: August 14, 2009, 09:28:14 AM »
My Risa story:
I don't really have a story about how she became a favorite - she's just always been there, lurking in the background. I will say out of all of 5th gen she was my least fav for a long long time, until JKM probably. That's around the time, for me, that she really came into her own. I will say, though, that having her smile and wave at me at AX was awesome, even if she was missing the chubby cheeks I like so much XD

Her chubby-cheeked smile!! And her meandering stories.

A memorable performance:
[MM Fanclub] INDIGO BLUE LOVE (Risa Niigaki)
The first time that I really realized that Gaki could sing, and well!

I can't find a video, but there's a point in the bakajo special where they're calling out who's next, and she keeps saying "Ah, that's not me!" "That's not me either!" Super cute and funny mini-Gaki.

When Gaki played the prince in Cinderella! I was SUPER surprised because usually she's so feminine. But she really pulled it off!

A picture that I like:

A video that I like:
The building story. It's been posted, so I won't post it again XD

Offline hiyokokun

• _.-= ERI ♥ AI =-._
  • Member+
  • i don't trust u
« Reply #1339 on: August 14, 2009, 10:40:33 PM »
What an interesting story from Shirenu, i like MM about late 2007 so there's still a lot for me to learn about MM :bow:
I never knew that Risa is one of the most hated member, i thought it was Ogawa Makoto. *sigh..now i like her even more, like you said Underdog love :lol:
"They seemed to find her ugly and untalented" :angry:

btw, Just read Q&A MM profile and know that her favourite colour is green.
 :cow: at least someone @MM like the same colour like i do, and it's Gaki-san. :cow:

sorry for asking this, where did she get that Mame nickname and why ??

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Onaji Tsuki wo Miteta