JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Huckleberry Finn - Desert

Author Topic: (Group) Super Junior (슈퍼주니어)  (Read 92634 times)

Offline Gon

• Member+
  • 「Jungaki」
Re: [Kor] Super Junior
« Reply #100 on: June 11, 2008, 01:25:54 AM »
Sunny looks so awsome with them xD~~
=( i don't like shindong visual gag...
*_* KANG LOOKS SO CUTE  :wub:

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #101 on: June 11, 2008, 04:35:38 AM »
LOL, what the heck is up with Shindong's hair?!
meh.. I think the song has a catchy rhythm, but I don' like it :-/
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline walking_wounded`

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: June 11, 2008, 05:17:26 PM »
I'm not a huge fan of super junior but for some reason I like this song and I don't know why. The first time I heard it I got the giggles and I couldn't stop laughing. I think I like it even more cause Sunny is in the music video and I love Sunny.

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #103 on: June 18, 2008, 02:23:52 AM »
oooh kangin and sungmin look so cute~~  :wub:

i liked the mv and the song  :cow:

Offline Kirigirisu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • チュlip~
« Reply #104 on: June 22, 2008, 03:06:42 AM »
Not a huge fan of the Cooking? Cooking! as a whole, the album is a bit too hyper for my liking. I'd have prefered more from Super Junior T...

Offline Gon

• Member+
  • 「Jungaki」
« Reply #105 on: July 12, 2008, 03:43:25 AM »
[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NxLHZQ7DkAU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NxLHZQ7DkAU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
^^' I don't know if i like it or not...
i really don't know.

(so... they have released an japanese single, but japanese version is a bonus track)
http://wiki.theppn.org/U/TWINS

Debuted at 4th position in oricon chart.

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: July 21, 2008, 11:44:50 PM »
Heechul and Yesung going crazy on Renai Revolution 21 korean version  :lol:

Offline Katu

• JongHooniee's lover ♥
  • Member+
  • kaatu.ljdotcom!
« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2008, 04:01:05 AM »
OMG! Heechul and Yesung  XD!! That's so weird for me because my favorite member of Suju at the beggining was Heechul and now my favorite is Yesung  :lol:
When Heechul dance Tell me or So Hot of Wonder Girls he looks so funny too  XD!!!
Thank you for the video!

Here's Suju dancing Tell Me  XD :cow: They're crazy~~ (ahahahahah Heechul!! Yesung, Shindong and Sungmin XD!!!)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nBFFsN2hjlc

(If the link doesn't work youtube.com/watch?v=nBFFsN2hjlc)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 01:41:28 AM by Katu »

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #108 on: July 23, 2008, 04:20:16 AM »
Gotta love Heechul  :heart:  XD

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2008, 04:25:36 AM »
I was watching some Don't Don Repackaged videos.  It's where the members talk about one other member and more... I guess, lol.  But anways, I really liked Heechul's words about Hankyung. Actually, only the parts when he broke out into song with Don't Don and U :lol: . He had been saying that the two were a perfert combo and his lines seemed to follow Hankyung's. 

I remember seeing a clip of some kid on Star Golden Bell, and he was predicting Suju H would get # 2 on the charts. Then someone asked why #2 instead of #1, and then he responded (something like) that it wasn't as good as 13 member.. smart kid

I was watching the Twins making of, and, this whole time, I just got the impression that Shindong didn't appear in the video XD  poor him for being pushed back, and not being in one of those dance shots without all the members.  But yeah, I spotted him dancing in the making during the dance (and other parts) and I just realized him appearing in the opening with Shiwon, and the members appearing and disapearing at the side..

Ok, that was my Super Junior talk for today :lol:

"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Katu

• JongHooniee's lover ♥
  • Member+
  • kaatu.ljdotcom!
« Reply #110 on: August 03, 2008, 03:02:46 AM »
Super Junior wins 2008 MTV Asia Award!!!!!

Back in June, we told you about the nominees for the Korea's Best Artist title at the MTV Asia Awards 2008. The nominees were Big Bang, Girls' Generation, Super Junior and the Wonder Girls.

The award was decided by online voting and not surprisingly, Super Junior came out on top. There was no way the ELF were going to be denied. It was a foregone conclusion since Super Junior were the only ones attending the event, which was held in Malaysia.

Source: allkpop

I'm so happy for them!! I'm so proud of Suju!!!! They deserve it  :)!! I want to see their performance soon  :(!

Here's a video of Suju at MAA

Yesung's face was so funny XD, he started to looked around him like "I don't understand anything  :sweatdrop:" they're so cute.. that's a reason to love them  :heart:! But.. Hankyung and Kibum wasn't there :( Anyway.. Suju ROCKS!

Kisses to all Suju fans!  :)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 03:05:05 AM by Katu »

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #111 on: August 03, 2008, 06:53:54 PM »
YAY for SuJu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I voted for them tooo *_*

Offline Kia

• Member+
« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2008, 01:38:22 PM »
Yayyy, I'm so happy for Suju!! They really deserved to win :)
...and Siwon's English was great! :O  :wub:

I'm new to this thread, soo my fav members are Siwon and Donghae!  :heart: I also really like
Eunhyuk and Leeteuk but all the other members are awesome, too! ^o^

Offline Gon

• Member+
  • 「Jungaki」
« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2008, 06:16:30 PM »

:wub: I LOVE IT
XD (ok, i hated the animation that appears)

Offline Katu

• JongHooniee's lover ♥
  • Member+
  • kaatu.ljdotcom!
« Reply #114 on: August 04, 2008, 07:40:04 PM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
Thank you for the MV!!!! I love this song and the MV too !! Yesung looks.. PERFECT (like always), he looks so cute with MickyMouse at 2:30  :heart: :heart:
And welcome Kia, I like Siwon and Donghae too  :wub: But i love the other members too specially Yesung, Leeteuk, Kangin and Hankyung ^^

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: August 04, 2008, 09:44:33 PM »
No surprise that they won, they have the most crazy/evil/nolife fans  :lol: :lol: (no offense) Just thinkin about the dreamcon event

Btw i have never done a Suju ranking :

1. Kibum
2. Donghae
3. Siwon
4. Heechul
5. Kangin
6. Hankyung
7. Eunyeuk
8. Yesung
9. Leeteuk
10. Sunming
11. Ryewook
12. Shindong
13. Kyunhyun
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 10:01:41 PM by BakHamNoi »

Offline Gon

• Member+
  • 「Jungaki」
« Reply #116 on: August 04, 2008, 10:19:00 PM »
xD My preffer rankin' is:
1. Heechul (He is the best, i started to love him when i watched full house)
2. Kangin (When i started to hear super junior i really doesn't like him, but... he's an awsome person and singer...)
3. Shindong (XD)
4. Kyunhyun (He is so cute~)
5. Yesung (I really started to like him after see SJH Mv)
6. Eunyeuk
7. Hankyung
8. Sunming
9. Leeteuk
10. Siwon (i don't like him anymore, he is so boring)
11. Ryewook (I don't like his voice anymore)
12. Donghae (booooooring)
13. Kibum ( ._. sometimes i don't even remember that he's a super junior)

Offline Kia

• Member+
« Reply #117 on: August 06, 2008, 02:24:53 PM »
Here's the first Pajama Party performance!

I reaally like the Pajama Party MV!  :wub: It's really cute~ I just wish they wore those blue pajamas
for the performances. Or those outfits with black and white stripes... just not those outfits they have in the perf! XD
OH and Shindong's hair just keeps getting weirder. o.O  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 02:31:30 PM by Kia »

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #118 on: August 08, 2008, 03:49:42 AM »
Geng did it!

Sadly, I was looking trough the news and they didn't showed him today :(, Mom saw him yersterday night but I didn't, she thought it was something random but it ws him =/...

Anyways, he carried the torch for like...20 minutes or smth...Idk, the new made it short ey he was so happy. He was #240.
Here's the YT link:

He gave it to the master, Jet Li :D.

I'm so proud of you, Geng  :heart: :heart:

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #119 on: August 09, 2008, 04:12:02 PM »
That's so awesome, I had no idea he had been chosen to be a torch bearer!

Did some googling about it, and found this post showing an official statement of the reasons why he was nominated for that, and after reading it (I didnt know that much about him) I think he's EXTRA awesome XD:

"The nominee that has been nominated over 100 times is the Heilongjiang Nanai youth, HAN GENG (Han Kyung). A student of Central University of Nationalities majoring in dance, Han Kyung was trained in Chinese tradtional dance, ballet, and Chinese martial arts at the age of 12. Representing China he has appeared in many performances, performing in dance functions in Hong Kong, Macau, America, etc.

At the age of 17 Han Kyung auditioned at the SM H.O.T. China Casting and was chosen, where the ratio was 3000 to 1. Han Kyung flew to Korea penniless, also without a slight knowledge of Korean. Training in Korea was difficult; he once fractured his wrist from dance practice and did not notice it. On November 6, 2005, Han Kyung debuted with SUPER JUNIOR, being the first Chinese to debut in Korea. Super Junior's popularity skyrocketed in Korea and soon the rest of Asia, receiving many honors. Han Kyung became the only Chinese boy that shone with success in the Korean music industry.

In his first several months of debut, Han Kyung had to wear a mask whenever he performed on stage due to problems with his visa. But Han Kyung always remembered his identity, always remembered his responsibility. In many of Korea's prestigious music awards Han Kyung insisted to recite his thank speeches in Chinese. From performing Chinese traditional dances and Hanzi, from jiaozi to Chinese kung fu, Han Kyung never forgot to promote the traditional Chinese customs to Korea.

When receiving over millions of flowers and praises in Korea, Han Kyung continues to say, "I am Super Junior's Chinese member!" Han Kyung is a representative of this new generation and is suitable to be a torch bearer of the Olympics for his hardworking persona and spirit. He's also a good figure to promote Chinese customs. Han Kyung is a simple Chinese boy, and hopefully by the 2008 Beijing Olympics, more people will recognize his experiences and hard work, learning from his undying spirit - his glory is the pride for Chinese people!"

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Huckleberry Finn - Desert