JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kimura Kaela - Never Land

Author Topic: The TakaGaki Thread  (Read 128939 times)

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Re: The TakaGaki Thread
« Reply #300 on: September 11, 2011, 09:09:48 PM »

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/niigakirisa/archive/1979/0

They're toying around with the idea obviously... maybe we get a kiss for graduation.  :P

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #301 on: September 12, 2011, 10:16:59 PM »

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/niigakirisa/archive/1979/0

They're toying around with the idea obviously... maybe we get a kiss for graduation.  :P
Since it's graduation and all, maybe they can throw in some tongue as well.....

Offline Scramasax

• ecchi
  • Member+

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #303 on: September 16, 2011, 01:29:54 PM »

:inlove:
I am so in bloody love with that concert pic...  :mon lovelaff:

Less than 2 weeks now. OHMYTAKAGAKIWHATISGOINGTOHAPPEN:panic: :panic: :panic:

More fangirling in the mean time!
Some things I've grabbed from tumblr (lotta TakaGaki love there! <3) & H!O that don't seem to have made it to this thread.

^ not a TakaGaki photo exactly... I edited it (sloppy job, sorry >_<) to remove a certain Kitten  XD

And to end off, nothing like a bit of (much expected) violence from Ai.   :lol:

Credit: Pound66

Need more Guy-chanXGaki!!!!  :wub:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #304 on: September 16, 2011, 08:29:11 PM »

http://www.hotexpress.co.jp/interview/110916_morningmusume/

A lengthy Takagaki interview! Could use proper translating if anyone s up for it. :P

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #305 on: September 17, 2011, 07:15:50 PM »
count now of all times for my computer to go dead on me when all of this gold piles up! D: im gonna have alot of cathcing up to do when my laptop comes back >3>
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #306 on: September 21, 2011, 04:11:52 PM »

:mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove:

My eyes are usually drawn to Ai-chan in any situation, but damn, Gaki-san's been looking so purdy lately.  :wub:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+

Offline xxkaori-kittyxx

« Reply #308 on: September 24, 2011, 01:01:58 AM »
Why does it look like Mama Gaki isn't wearing pants?  :?
(I think it's Papa Ai's fault :P, the look in her eyes said so)

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #309 on: September 24, 2011, 02:56:05 AM »

Next thursday on H!P Time: Takagaki's Amazing Adventures in South Korea! Including setting Aichan on fire. :lol:

Screencaps.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #311 on: September 28, 2011, 04:45:42 PM »
With graduation a few days away it's time for everyone to get all choked up and emotional! :panic: Also, a certain someone nearly receives a concussion for sneaking up on her suddenly...

From Aichan's graduation memorial dvd...

Yep, yep, priceless reaction... such a rollercoaster of emotions. :lol:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #312 on: September 28, 2011, 06:15:39 PM »
i think that getting smacked upside teh head by ai is one thing risa wont miss XD poor girl, you could even hear how hard those smacks were XD and their talk was so cute! X3 their "oide" part was too cute as well...  :cry:

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #313 on: September 28, 2011, 07:12:15 PM »
^ Honestly one of the best TakaGaki moments I've ever seen.  :wub:

I can't stop bloody laughing  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: the moment she sees the bean... just... I have no words.  XD
Thanks for the gif, Stryfe --- I've always thought Ai-chan reactions beat Gaki's. ^^; ... so... uninhibited? Animalistic?  :lol: Just look at the way she tossed that tissue!  :wriggly:

OMG, it looks like they're kissing  :w00t:

Silly Gaki-san not angling her lips properly. =_____=

I seriously need this translated so I can understand everything and fangirl more... but it's still so cute. "Ai-chan, I rabu youu~" "Me too"  :k-inlove:

@waiwai: Gaki looks like she's gotten so used to it, it wouldn't even matter...  XD

All in all... I think we all know who's going to be a victim of domestic violence one day, haha =P

---

http://www.hotexpress.co.jp/interview/110916_morningmusume/

A lengthy Takagaki interview! Could use proper translating if anyone s up for it. :P

In case anybody here hasn't read it yettt:

http://sugoiidolkiss.blogspot.com/2011/09/takahashi-ai-and-niigaki-risa.html

Credit to kurikaesu.haru from H!O for translating this AMAZING interview.  :cry: :heart:

---

Some more things TakaGaki things... that I made for tumblr ^^;

^ Story: Ai-chan is napping. Gaki-san watches her dreamily. Everytime Ai lifts her lashes, Gaki flashes her an awesome smile. Times infinity. The end.  :grin:

---

I never notice Sayu in this cap:

---

Ai-chan has an eyebrow fetish.
Gaki-san’s signature move: Mayuge beammm! She has also stated that her favourite part of her face are her eyebrows.
Coincidence... ??? nah uhhh  :grin:

Some older caps:::

^ Gaki-san and her bf. Soooooo cute.  :mon inluv:
I can't get enough of these two. JUST CAN'T. I'm digging up as much as I can.  :nervous

I am looking forward to the TakaGakiness come Ai's graduation concert.  :love: :heart:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #314 on: September 28, 2011, 08:10:10 PM »
well out of the gist that i know translation wise after risa read mako-chan's letter, it's probably gonna be ubber crappy so if anyone wants to correct me go right on ahead XD

risa talks aboiut how good 5th gen is and gets all depressed saying that everyone else in 5th gen has graduated and asks someone to help her XD then i dont get much of what they're saying after that but then at around 8:58 ish risa says something about that they wont see eachother much everyday after ai's graduation. then they both agree to do their best and ai says that she thinks that risa will be alright causing risa to be all "lol what?" XD probably due to how random(?)vecause she's "gaki-san" XD causing risa to go even more "lol yadaa~". that was lol and says something else that i cant really understand but her reaction to it was cute.
ai then says that the 2 of them lead momusu more than just herself to which risa denies and ai says again that she thinks that risa'll be alright. then some more talk that i dont fully understand probably about ai saying it's the right time to graduate and stuff. after that risa says that even with graduation they're still gen. mates no mater what and says something else i dont get which ai then goes to say "thanks for everything up til now(?)" to which risa's all "its nothing!" to which ai replys that today was a sad day or something like that and said that the comments(idk if risa's one or in general) were sad to which her and risa do their little "oide"/hug thing(cutest ever btw) and do their "please support me from now on" thing which goes to like thank you in diffrent languages between them and wave to the camera.
then they talk about the surprise talking about how fun it was and then about  ai saying sorry about her "love tap" to poor risa who says it hurt quite a bit lol. then i guess they talk about how it was a really good surprise and into their high-5 thing where risa say's "ai-chan i rabu you~" and ai say's "me too~"

thats as much as i got out of it...so i hope it kinda helps lol eventhough its a big block of words XD

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #315 on: September 29, 2011, 02:19:22 AM »
That's pretty much it is of that video, though this part is slightly mistranslated :)
"thanks for everything up til now(?)" to which risa's all "its nothing!" to which ai replys that today was a sad day or something like that and said that the comments(idk if risa's one or in general) were sad to which her

It's actually aichan thanking risa for turning up to surprise herand Risa was like" zenzen zenzen zenzen" (you are welcome) . Then she said that she was really lonely. Risa added on mentioning that Aichan had been alone by herself since early in the morning. Then aichan was like, "when she watched the members comments and stuffs, she was really sad and lonely and "

then apparently aichan did not expect that they had a surprised planned for her.

very last part was the best. It's about gakisan mentioning the violence Aichan displayed.

"I glad that she had not used her leg (to kick me instead). If she wasn't weaing that long one piece dress, she would have probably used her leg."

Yuppps. :)

Edited:

Since i had wrote some, Might as well wrote other parts. :)

heheh.

The part after Gakisan said "All my doukis has graduated. .. . Help (save) me!!" , Aichan was watching Gakisan all the while . . . Then gaksian was hugging her stomach, whispering very softly. . "Setsunai na (It hurts/ distressing (?) )" Aichan kept watching gakisan and . . . Aichan : "That's right. . . I will definitely hate it if i was the last one left. . . "

After that aichan was like "Daijobu, I will always be by your side. . ."

Gakisan: By my side?

Aichan : Yupps.

Gakisan: Isn't that just words only?

then the two continue to mention that they won't be able to see and meet up with each other everyday . . . .But like they will still be able to call up each and stuffs :)

yupps
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 02:47:39 AM by caiyunki »

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #316 on: September 29, 2011, 02:26:07 AM »
thanks for correcting me^^ and oh my god she'd use her leg?! XD i just love how risa was slightly prepared for that XD the two of them are certianly made for eachother! XD

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #317 on: September 29, 2011, 07:34:22 PM »

Some caps from today's H!P time and Ai & Risa's Korean adventures. Ep should be up in tube soon, if not already...

And here they are!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 08:27:32 PM by Stryfe »

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #318 on: October 01, 2011, 03:50:52 PM »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #319 on: October 02, 2011, 03:56:31 AM »
Classic TakaGaki, pay special note to Aichan's awesome ROFL at around the 1:17 mark. :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kimura Kaela - Never Land