JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: George Lam - 10 Minute Medley

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 793551 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #800 on: February 10, 2012, 06:45:06 PM »
Pretty Boys for T-ara episode 7 subbed, again the parts are conveniently linked at reddit :3

Also linking the subber to be nice: http://TimeToTiara.wordpress.com/

...And yeah made a new sig again so that when I get bored I can just stare at it :oops:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #801 on: February 12, 2012, 03:26:29 PM »

Tasty. Also:

Bunch of random dorks spotted dancing along. :P

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #802 on: February 13, 2012, 08:05:21 AM »
I guess this kinda sorta applies more to T-ara than anything..."version 1" of the SPEED by T-ara Lovey Dovey Plus etc etc weird ass name fiasco thingie MV:

Now...this is definitely Hyoyoung, yes? So...she cut her hair too, or what? I thought it was kinda cool that one of them had short hair and the other one had long hair, but oh well...
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #803 on: February 13, 2012, 09:57:46 AM »
^Yes I believe that is Hyoyoung and yes she cut her hair too. Hwayoung does make a small appearance at the end though!
MV is a seizure-fest (more so than usual)! It was a bad idea to play it full screen at night with the lights off @_@ lol. Apparently Hyomin helped edit the MV (not sure if she edited one or both).

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #804 on: February 13, 2012, 05:50:53 PM »
Yeah, I barely caught Hwayoung's appearance but she's easy to identify during the closeups...I'm gonna have to assume that's the video Hyomin helped edit, as this 2nd version seems to have required little to no editing lol:

I was promised Hwayoung and got almost none...Version 2 is all Hyoyoung and like 1 shot of a co-ed dude. Maybe they were switching them during the dance shots? Honestly even if I could tell them apart 100%, there's no way I'd be able to see ANYBODY'S face the way that video was cutting back and forth from scene to scene...

edit: Yeah, they switched Hwayoung and Hyoyoung around during the dance a couple times, but from what I could actually see (in between my catching seizures), it was more Hyoyoung than Hwayoung.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 05:56:11 PM by DioBrando »
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #805 on: February 14, 2012, 08:58:42 PM »
 :rofl:Ehh...honestly I have no idea who was Hyoyoung or Hwayoung in the video, yay for CCM's signature seizure inducing MVs. :P And I couldn't make out the guys either except for the rappers Taewoon and Sungmin. I couldn't even find the new member they added. I think I have a headache now. LoL  :doh:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 09:02:42 AM by DO Me DO Me »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #806 on: February 16, 2012, 12:08:17 PM »
Has anyone been watching Dream High 2 with Jiyeon?? I've been suffering through some really bad subs because I need to see more Jiyeon as Rian. :D

It's funny that Jiyeon's character Rian (or LeeAnn) is "supposed" to be the bitch of the series, but since the beginning I've liked her more than the main character. :lol: She's the most interesting character as well, like a puzzle you need to figure out. The main character does stupid things and then is expected to get the viewers' sympathy simply because she's a ditzy cutesy thing. But it's not working. I find it very difficult to root for the main character because most of her problems have been caused by herself and it's like we're expected to give her some kind of pity party. The thing is, the main character acts innocent but actually does pretty bitchy things at times behind people's backs.... Whereas Rian is a bitch to people's faces, and is secretly warm-hearted (she is obviously very selective about whom she cares about, but she does care). The latter is more intriguing D:

About Jiyeon's acting, she's definitely taking advantage of body language that she's known for from before anyway (dino expressions), and sometimes I can't tell if her character is genuinely upset or just acting, but I think that's because Korean drama acting is so over-the-top and there's need to be humorous in a... musical comedy?... But the more I've watched, the more I think of Rian as Rian instead of Jiyeon as Rian, and it's almost a mindfuck to see the cast posing happily together. So she must be doing something right. :lol:

GODDAMNIT IF SHE ISN'T CUTE AS FUCK IN THIS SHOW THOUGH. And I love that she's had a few chances to sing, because I find it's rare to hear her true voice (because T-ara songs have such edited, layered vocals). Her voice is so precious to me haha.

ANYWAY more oldie but goodie pics, somehow Jiyeon is adorable in all these pics *squee*

lol so random :lol:

« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 05:34:42 PM by shirenu »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #807 on: February 17, 2012, 12:31:11 AM »
T-ara in a Japanese show 8)

Watch it before it gets taken down, I guess >_>

Punishment for Jiyeon is... butt shake thing?? I have no idea but I LIKE IT

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #808 on: February 17, 2012, 01:08:27 AM »
Ahh, HD and better "lighting" would be nice for this, but gotta work with what you got. :P

:shakeit:

The gift that keeps on giving. She went wild with the wiggles, so I slowed it down a bit.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #809 on: February 17, 2012, 03:45:09 AM »
Has anyone been watching Dream High 2 with Jiyeon?? I've been suffering through some really bad subs because I need to see more Jiyeon as Rian. :D

It's funny that Jiyeon's character Rian (or LeeAnn) is "supposed" to be the bitch of the series, but since the beginning I've liked her more than the main character. :lol: She's the most interesting character as well, like a puzzle you need to figure out. The main character does stupid things and then is expected to get the viewers' sympathy simply because she's a ditzy cutesy thing. But it's not working. I find it very difficult to root for the main character because most of her problems have been caused by herself and it's like we're expected to give her some kind of pity party. The thing is, the main character acts innocent but actually does pretty bitchy things at times behind people's backs.... Whereas Rian is a bitch to people's faces, and is secretly warm-hearted (she is obviously very selective about whom she cares about, but she does care). The latter is more intriguing D:

About Jiyeon's acting, she's definitely taking advantage of body language that she's known for from before anyway (dino expressions), and sometimes I can't tell if her character is genuinely upset or just acting, but I think that's because Korean drama acting is so over-the-top and there's need to be humorous in a... musical comedy?... But the more I've watched, the more I think of Rian as Rian instead of Jiyeon as Rian, and it's almost a mindfuck to see the cast posing happily together. So she must be doing something right. :lol:

GODDAMNIT IF SHE ISN'T CUTE AS FUCK IN THIS SHOW THOUGH. And I love that she's had a few chances to sing, because I find it's rare to hear her true voice (because T-ara songs have such edited, layered vocals). Her voice is so precious to me haha.

I started watching Dream High 2 a few days ago, and "cute as fuck" is somehow STILL an understatement. I'm with you on pretty much everything...not the biggest fan of Sora's character (the main girl), but by far my least favorite character has to be JB...mind you, I've only seen 3 episodes, so I'm hoping he becomes less of a douche, as I've seen some gifs of future scenes with him+rian floating around, and since Rian is my favorite character, he better not still be a douche by the time those scenes come around, or I'll be highly upset. Upset in a "Why am I getting so into this?" kinda way, and not in a "Crazy netizen wants Jiyeon to only love me!!!" kinda way, of course :P

This is the first Drama I watch, though, save for those 2 or so episodes of DH 1 I watched specifically for Suzy and Eunjung...I should probably finish that, too.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #810 on: February 17, 2012, 10:08:36 AM »
^ Yeah, JB fails to do what Jiyeon has succeeded in: making the character likeable even if they have a bitchy image lol

Also, superficial comment: I almost can't believe that his character is supposed to be everyone's dream boy because he looks so plastic O__O

Anyway I came here to comment... DAT ASS :heart:

Offline mrhomiec

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #811 on: February 18, 2012, 07:27:10 PM »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #812 on: February 18, 2012, 08:11:16 PM »
Ahahhahahah

Great timing because Hyomin has just got me

Get, got, got

I hate my life xD

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #813 on: February 20, 2012, 11:20:33 PM »
Hyomin on Chinese WGM...Pretty interesting since they couldn't really communicate with each other hehe

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #814 on: February 21, 2012, 12:38:27 AM »
^ She really is very warm and cute, isn't she ^___^

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #815 on: February 21, 2012, 02:12:46 PM »
Oop it's me again

T-ara on Oha Star... Knowing that Eripon works on Oha Star, I'm a little bummed I didn't get to see her together with T-ara!!

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #816 on: February 22, 2012, 08:22:49 AM »
So I guess there's going to be a Japanese MV for "Lies".

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #817 on: February 22, 2012, 09:06:48 AM »
^ But ... That song is such crap!! It was the first T-ara song I saw/heard and I thought "there's no way I'll ever like this group". LOL Of course I was wrong, but really, that song is the worst among their singles... Especially live, cuz it's like a farking whisper party.

OH WELL. MORE BEAUTY, I GUESS.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #818 on: February 22, 2012, 09:54:10 PM »
Haha I actually like Lies! It's what got me into T-ara, but I wasn't really a huge fan at that time. But yea I agree that the live performance of the song isn't great XD.

Well here's another of clip of Jiyeon eating! :lol:

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #819 on: February 22, 2012, 11:05:49 PM »
^Agreed, I liked Lies too but by now, I'm getting tired of these remakes. CCM I want an original JPN single already. :catglare:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: George Lam - 10 Minute Medley