JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Ma Boo

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 792517 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #880 on: March 19, 2012, 01:05:29 AM »
Jiyeon!!!  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #881 on: March 19, 2012, 08:05:01 AM »
An old video...

Nothing really interesting but what caught my attention was the size of Jiyeon's feet! At the time they measured it to be around 22cm and I looked up the equivalent US size for women and it's only like a size 5 :shocked! My mom is only 4'11"(~150cm) and her shoe size is 5 1/2.

err...I did read the measurement tape correctly right o.o? heheh
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 08:28:08 AM by storyboard »

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #882 on: March 20, 2012, 08:02:20 AM »
WHOA and she be a tall girl. and my mom's 5'4" and rocks 7, maybe 7.5?

MAN! can't believe they'd split but hey, fans can react and shit, they'll buckle under the pressure!

Cover for Sparkle you can cop at fine retailers like: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=NEOBK-1215707

love this pic, so unassuming.

TALL!!!

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #883 on: March 23, 2012, 06:36:59 PM »
Accidentally listened to a few seconds of Roly Poly on a jap variety show. So started digging up info, since it was kinda catchy.

My first watch of T-ara was on a KPOP music show a few years back, where they were doing Bo Peep Bo Peep. Cute cat paws and all that (yeah, before they started invading japan like all the other kpop groups). Then stopped looking into them.

The 2nd time was last year, when Nami Tamaki did a cover of TTL. So I looked into that and found it was originally a T-ara song. Think I listened to TTL Listen 2 for a year. :nervous

So this would be my 3rd look at the group.
Actually managed to figure out those few seconds of music from the jap show was Roly Poly. Watched the Roly Poly MV's. It's fun, and I'm guessing the sat night dance has made it popular as hell in korea. :oops:

The SPEED by T-ara cover of Lovey Dovey Plus on YouTube. Then watched all the Lovey Dovey MV versions... woah, there's a zombie version!  XD
And a Lovey Dovey in Tokyo version (I call it the "You are the cameraman... yeah, you wish!" ver.)
Cool, a drama version too that's pretty damn good! :inlove:
But it had missing storylineand end credits shows other stuff. wth :O

Goes backwards more and finds Cry Cry. wow, drama version rocks! :oops: and it makes sense now!
The dance version is damn hot! :oops: And the ballad version actually sounds good too. :D

Question time:
So are there any more recommended songs/lives of theirs I can check out?
thx~~

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #884 on: March 23, 2012, 10:26:11 PM »
The entire first album  :) haha
Besides that, 'I go crazy because of you', 'it really hurts', 'why are you being like this' are some good ones.

-----

Ahh Soyeon is so cute...But I wonder what happened to her o.o

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #885 on: March 25, 2012, 12:24:14 PM »
Hyomin <3

I love I'm really Hurt and officially got me hardcore esp. this one cuz it's FOR THOSE WHO SERVE AND PROTECT

btw Sparkle in stores  2012/4/12 63.99!!  :shocked
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=NEOBK-1215707
http://www.yesasia.com/us/t-ara-first-photo-album-sparkle/1030441892-0-0-0-en/info.html

:3333

more pix via https://twitter.com/TARA_Sparkle

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #886 on: March 25, 2012, 02:30:38 PM »
RAWR Hyomin!!

Omg pigtail Jiyeon SO CUTE TT____TT
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #887 on: March 25, 2012, 04:58:15 PM »

lol the way they introduced them "Soyeon the leader, Eujung, Jiyeon and everyone else"

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #888 on: March 25, 2012, 05:22:22 PM »
^ :lol:

Damn, Jiyeon is in zombie mode again...

Offline srius

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #889 on: March 25, 2012, 05:31:01 PM »
Hyomin <3

I love I'm really Hurt and officially got me hardcore esp. this one cuz it's FOR THOSE WHO SERVE AND PROTECT

btw Sparkle in stores  2012/4/12 63.99!!  :shocked
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=NEOBK-1215707
http://www.yesasia.com/us/t-ara-first-photo-album-sparkle/1030441892-0-0-0-en/info.html

:3333

more pix via https://twitter.com/TARA_Sparkle

Whew i notice from 11' Hyomin has been raising her oomph factor to the next level, loving that :twothumbs

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #890 on: March 26, 2012, 05:39:25 PM »
Some new pics from the sparkle twitter...$63.99 seems steep for a photobook, but...pigtail Jiyeon....

and something else that ended up dropped in my tumblr feed, I have no idea what's going on in here, but that's the norm for when I watch any of these Japanese shows XD

edit: oh, I actually DO know what's going on in this one, might be a first! lmao @ Eunjung screaming out "Park Jiyeon!" when Jiyeon did her crazy club dance  :lol:...but Eunjung's limp made me sad...

Also, I finished Dream High 2 just yesterday. Now, it's pretty much the only drama I've ever seen, so I've got nothing to compare it to, but is it just me or was it kind of totally crap? Good thing Jiyeon was in it  :P
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 05:48:31 PM by DioBrando »
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #891 on: March 26, 2012, 06:02:50 PM »
Also, I finished Dream High 2 just yesterday. Now, it's pretty much the only drama I've ever seen, so I've got nothing to compare it to, but is it just me or was it kind of totally crap? Good thing Jiyeon was in it  :P

I managed 7 episodes mainly because of Jiyeon (and some other ladies), and at least until that I'd say "totally crap" is a pretty good assessment. It had its moments, but a lot of the time it was almost painful to watch.

It was like a big bowl of fluffy cheese with Jiyeon sitting on top. Then again, she probably would've eaten all that cheese, so maybe that comparison makes little sense...  :V

Offline srius

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #892 on: March 26, 2012, 06:58:26 PM »
Totally ruined the Dream High franchise, not even jiyeon  and kahi could save it for me:(

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #893 on: March 26, 2012, 07:13:07 PM »
edit: oh, I actually DO know what's going on in this one, might be a first! lmao @ Eunjung screaming out "Park Jiyeon!" when Jiyeon did her crazy club dance  :lol:...but Eunjung's limp made me sad...
ROFL!!!!! Omg so good. I need to find gifs of her club dancing. Tumblr probably will provide...

Aw Eunjung :(

Not that I'm considering buying the PB (because holy shit, price), but I'd like to see some more previews from how it'll look in the book >o< I'm worried about the colours being all washed out and the lighting being too severe, I might almost prefer these backstage pictures that are more natural :lol:

***DREAM HIGH 2 SPOILER - ...if someone really cares. It's not really worth it tho*** I started watching DH2, got to ep 10 and decided I would continue watching it if Rian got a happy ending. Apparently her ending is "being friends with everyone" but I wanted her to hook up with the black haired guy :lol: So I'm not satisfied with her ending and will most likely not bother catching up... Ah so lazy. Yeah, not a good show and I wouldn't have even started watching it if it wasn't for Jiyeon.

Offline skynet0419

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #894 on: March 27, 2012, 04:23:01 AM »
Agree with the "totally crap" Dream High 2 comments,  I was a fan of season one, i was just getting more pissed the more i watched season 2 since the story was all over the place.  I think the writers had no idea what they were doing with that series

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #895 on: March 29, 2012, 06:46:06 AM »

Offline srius

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #896 on: March 30, 2012, 01:21:39 AM »
Sexy hyomin, cutie hyomin. Ahhh I really need more pics of her to satiate my hunger!!

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #897 on: March 31, 2012, 07:43:40 AM »
Some Soyeon goodness <3

No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #898 on: April 01, 2012, 01:58:48 AM »
Soyeons little April Fools joke ._. haha
[TRANS] @sohotmelody: Everyone, I, Soyeon.... will be leaving the group T-ara to form a new group together with Lady Gaga-sshi, it is said that tomorrow will finally be the first official debut stage ! "Soyanigaga" Please anticipate it *............................... (A way of enjoying April Fool's lightly)
cr.diadem/diamdtweets source:[link]

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #899 on: April 01, 2012, 03:27:43 AM »
Soyeons little April Fools joke ._. haha
[TRANS] @sohotmelody: Everyone, I, Soyeon.... will be leaving the group T-ara to form a new group together with Lady Gaga-sshi, it is said that tomorrow will finally be the first official debut stage ! "Soyanigaga" Please anticipate it *............................... (A way of enjoying April Fool's lightly)
cr.diadem/diamdtweets source:[link]

LMAO, being in a different time zone...I wasn't ready for that one...read "Everyone, I, Soyeon.... will be leaving the group T-ara" and my head almost exploded  :lol:...by the time I got to "with Lady Gaga" I figured it out, but still...

Jeeeesus Christ, man, don't do that to me  XD
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 04:58:52 AM by DioBrando »

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Ma Boo