JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - Recipe

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 792071 times)

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #980 on: April 25, 2012, 12:11:37 AM »
Preview of the Japanese Lovey Dovey MV at around 0:34. Looks to be another cheap MV XD.

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #981 on: April 25, 2012, 02:31:36 AM »
^ Here I was thinking that half a billion won went into the making of it :P

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #982 on: April 25, 2012, 02:54:03 AM »
Ohhhh boy...

No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline KittySnack

• Forever Alone
« Reply #983 on: April 25, 2012, 04:50:36 AM »
Eh...I love T-ara but that's just horrible.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #984 on: April 25, 2012, 05:23:46 AM »
Apparently they've narrowed the possible official fan-names down to six, translation courtesy of diadem:

1. Tarathenas – nickname : Taralove
Meaning 'T-ara goddesses' by combining T-ara + Athena + s Since the girls have the beauty and talent of artistic goddesses, the creator submitted this name to mean world domination (that they will dominate the world).

2. Tiramisu – nickname : Goblin
Meaning 'Raise me up' by combining the Italian words Tirare (to draw/pull) + Mi (me) + Su (up). The official name can also be interpreted as 'Raising T-ara up'.

3. Apollo – nickname : Batigap(?)
Apollo is the god of sun as well as the god of music. T-ara's debut date, July 29th, is also Apollo's day. The name can also be interpreted as 'Apollo, the god of music who protects/watches over T-ara'.

4. T-aracastle – nickname : Keuwangkeuwang
The name can be interpreted as the queen's castle/fortress & T-ara and their fans' space.

5. Snowdrop – nickname : IloveyouT-ara
Having the flower mean hope, the name can be interpreted as T-ara and their fans being each others' hope.

6. Laonjangi (Happy person) – nickname : Wands
Taking the word that means happy/pleasant/fun purely in our language and adding “jangi” to mean happy person, the meaning behind the name is we are happy because we are with T-ara.

....ehhhhhh. They also have a tutorial up on how to vote, but they've kindly requested it not be posted outside of diadem...so, I'll just link it: http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21597 (registration required)
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline nahbee

• ecchi
« Reply #985 on: April 25, 2012, 07:56:54 AM »
 :inlove: Japanese Lovey Dovey!!!

Offline DeathRealm

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #986 on: April 25, 2012, 08:39:01 AM »
hmm interesting lovey dovey jap version, well I like the korean better more ahhaha.

Offline jackychaos

• The Fallen
  • ecchi
  • Soonkyu~~~ <3
« Reply #987 on: April 25, 2012, 08:41:30 AM »
T-ara is going to be a world wide phenomenon soon...  :inlove:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #988 on: April 25, 2012, 09:37:23 AM »
Oh man... I can't finish watching the MV :lol:

Also, lol it's so obvious which spammers aren't even bothering to read the topic at all... *people discussing LoveyDovey* *SURPRISE GENERIC COMMENT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CURRENT TOPIC AT ALL*
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #989 on: April 25, 2012, 10:32:42 AM »
Haha, if Apollo is chosen, I'm not sure I'd be able to resist the Roly Poly/Apollo jokes. Snowdrop sounds best to me. Tiramisu just makes me laugh :lol:

Offline DeathRealm

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #990 on: April 25, 2012, 11:00:01 AM »
HAHA i'd be part of that spamming group then hahaa, but back on topic I like snowdrop the best the other one sounds weird to me > . >

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #991 on: April 25, 2012, 06:42:16 PM »
Oh man... I can't finish watching the MV :lol:

Also, lol it's so obvious which spammers aren't even bothering to read the topic at all... *people discussing LoveyDovey* *SURPRISE GENERIC COMMENT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CURRENT TOPIC AT ALL*

Tell me about it, at least the Japanese Roly Poly had a bunch of good closeup scenes...this one has very few redeeming qualities :lol:

and haaa, I actually noticed an influx of [not so deep] posts all throughout the kpop area (which is, admittedly, pretty much the only area I frequent XD)...I was curious as to why--until I noticed there was new perv forum with minimum post requirement :P

Offline SpyderMunky

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #992 on: April 25, 2012, 07:03:08 PM »
Eh...I love T-ara but that's just horrible.

Agreed...I admire Korean girls groups trying out different languages but, some songs are better left off as the original.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #993 on: April 25, 2012, 09:00:05 PM »
I was like, "Why is 4Minute's Hyuna in the PV?" and realized it was Soyeon. Has it been that long since I kept up with T-ara? :lol: I can't seem to like their Japanese songs, not because it sounds awkward but because the production in their Japanese songs are horrible, not to mention their PVs are just as lacking. Somebody's trolling them.  :thumbdown:
Why are people still posting about Gang Kids here when they have their own thread :|

This is the T-ara thread!! :P
It's like how Co-Ed creeped into the thread until they got their own thread. :lol: Seems like new CCM groups get introduced through T-ara.

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #994 on: April 25, 2012, 11:04:22 PM »
I can't seem to like their Japanese songs, not because it sounds awkward but because the production in their Japanese songs are horrible, not to mention their PVs are just as lacking. Somebody's trolling them.  :thumbdown:

CCM is just being cheap, the only thing you can look forward to is that their JPN album will have 1 or 2 original JPN singles I think. So until that gets released, we're just gonna have to put up with all these remakes. :/

Lovey Dovey JPN PV is really bleh They should of just pasted Lovey Dovey JPN ver. over the 'In Tokyo' MV instead.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 11:33:16 PM by Kid_Alpha »

Offline Deadpool

• ecchi
« Reply #995 on: April 26, 2012, 06:26:37 AM »
I actually haven't heard the JPN verison of Lovey Dovey yet (yeah yeah i know so late) Huge T-ara fan though :p
Korean-American. twentyfour years old.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #996 on: April 26, 2012, 08:20:27 AM »
I couldn't help but cringe while listening to the Lovey Dovey Japanese version... :smhid.

I don't know if any of you guys have seen this but I was just looking through performances on youtube and found this Bo Peep+IGCBY performance in 3D!!! Haha So if you got yourself a 3DTV or something similar check it out! Aside from the shitty ass CG effects that they added to the performances, it was a pretty fun watch. I felt like I could almost reach out and touch their booties when they did that booty shake dance for bo peep. :lol:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 10:01:28 AM by storyboard »

Offline DeathRealm

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #997 on: April 26, 2012, 09:54:29 AM »
^ cool post, but unfortunately I don't have a 3dTV or have 3D glasses laying around the house. Still pretty good performance and yeah the cg effects were well pretty shitty ahahhha. Is it just me or does the stage seem VERY small? Btw does anyone know when they would announce what the name of their fan club is going to be called?

Offline SpyderMunky

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #998 on: April 26, 2012, 05:08:12 PM »

I love those eyes!!! She's so gorgeous! :inlove:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #999 on: April 26, 2012, 06:00:14 PM »
^^two posts above... This is the first time in my life that I regret not having any kind of 3D thing...
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - Recipe