JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - Pretty girl

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 792065 times)

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2010, 12:02:15 AM »
better quality MV :)

d/l : [MU]

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2010, 01:25:03 AM »
I only have "Death Bell" but haven't seen it yet :lol:
don't know if "god of study" and "possessed" are worth checking  :sweatdrop:

only know these 3 xD
LoL and that's the only 3 I have. "Death Bell" was ok IMO, it was Saw-ish gory but got confused whether it was dealing with supernatural forces or a crazed killer. But Eunjung had a significant role in the movie as the story revolved around her even though she was not the main character. I wanted to mention that movie because Jiyeon is going to star in sequel which will release this summer.

As for the dramas, any k-drama is worth watching. :P "Hon" (Soul or Possessed) is interesting because it's a horror/suspense drama which I have hardly seen in dramas. I'm surprised how violent and gory some scenes were. Jiyeon's one of the main characters and Boram cameos in few episodes. It's kinda sad. I haven't finished watching it yet.

And "God of Study" is the remake of "Dragon Zakura". I watched both dramas at the same time and while I think the jpn version probably follows the manga, the drama seems more rushed than the kor version but that's because j-dramas are only 11 episodes while k-dramas are 16, so there's more room to add background stories of each character.  Jiyeon is so cute in this drama, finally acting her age for once lol then T-ara cameos in a few episodes as bullies. Haven't finished watching this one either.

That's all I gotta say about that. :lol: I have another movie with Eunjung in it which turns out to be one of my favorite movies I watch all the time but her role was so small in it I hardly noticed her.   

Anyway, tonight I heard they will perform both of their new songs on Inkigayo tonight! Can't wait! :D

Offline limitbreaker02

• Quiet Lowkey Mofo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lovey Dovey ~
« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2010, 11:25:54 AM »
I never heard their second song "I'm Really Hurt" till Inkigayo and man, I like that song much more than I Go Crazy.

I love the performance of it, albeit short. The white is a nice contrast to KARA's black. It would probably make a better MV too. Also, you can hear them sing!

Since egirl did a ranking, this is a good excuse to get mine out of the way:

Nov:
1. Boram
2. Eunjung
3. Jiyeon
4. Hyomin
5. Soyeon
6. Qri

Feb:
1. Soyeon
2. Boram/Qri
4. Eunjung
5. Jiyeon
6. Hyomin

The variety shows helped Soyeon and Qri a lot but I'll admit that I haven't watched a single episode of Invincible Youth...yet.

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: February 28, 2010, 03:49:06 PM »
LoL and that's the only 3 I have. "Death Bell" was ok IMO, it was Saw-ish gory but got confused whether it was dealing with supernatural forces or a crazed killer. But Eunjung had a significant role in the movie as the story revolved around her even though she was not the main character. I wanted to mention that movie because Jiyeon is going to star in sequel which will release this summer.
yeah, I saw the 2nd was on the way, cool thing for her  :yep:

oh, I really enjoyed Dragon Zakura ! didn't know god of study was a remake of it :O
thank you for clarifying :3

perf .

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=18897.msg685494#msg685494

as for the ranking, I'm not able to make one xD

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #84 on: February 28, 2010, 08:07:02 PM »
Feb:
1. Soyeon
2. Boram/Qri
4. Eunjung
5. Jiyeon
6. Hyomin

The variety shows helped Soyeon and Qri a lot but I'll admit that I haven't watched a single episode of Invincible Youth...yet.

You're missing out man! There's a few episodes between 1-10 that are a bit boring, and the ones with guests aren't so great, but every episode since 10 without guests has been getting increasingly better! Gotta get on that crack man! XD
As for Hyomin in it, let's just say, she uses her little airtime extremely well  :lol:

As for me, I still don't recognize who Qri is except as the one who I don't know cause I can pretty much recognize the other 5, so my ranking would be...

1. EunJung
2. Soyeon
3. Hyomin
4. Jiyeon
5. Boram
6. Qri

Btw, how do you pronounce Qri? Kuri? lol

Offline limitbreaker02

• Quiet Lowkey Mofo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lovey Dovey ~
« Reply #85 on: February 28, 2010, 09:23:16 PM »
Qri pronounces her name Q-LI as seen/heard in this self-intro (the original subbed intro has been deleted)

How can you miss Qri? She says she's the cutie of the group! Kinda hard to miss her now that she has blonde hair.

I will watch Invincible Youth...just haven't had time to do so right now. Spring Break is next week so I hope to watch it then. I heard that Hyomin doesn't get as much air time as the other girls. Hopefully  these episodes will help her in my personal rankings, though I'm against ranking any member taller than me (which in this case is half of T-ara).

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #86 on: February 28, 2010, 10:01:15 PM »
Ah, so it's literally Q-LI lol, the hangul made it easier, kyoori, thanks for the vid! It was really cute in the beginning. Didn't realize how short Boram was, but I think Soyeon and Jiyeon are the cutest... :nervous

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: March 01, 2010, 02:29:25 AM »
Yeah Qri is not her real name, obviously. The subbed vid that is now deleted (I'll have to find another one) she explains it's a combination of "Cutie and Pretty". Her real name is Lee Jihyun.

Yeah limit you're missing out :P , IY is the greatest k-variety show since Family Outing Season One. :lol: Yeah Hyomin doesn't get much screentime in the first few episodes, mostly because she's still a rookie with Secret's Sunhwa, and also because according to an article, she's always eating during the show and so they can't use any of that footage and she gets edited out. XD But in the recent episodes she's been shown more, mostly because she's always glued to SNSD's Sunny's side like a stalker. :lol:

I'm going to update the profiles in the front post in a bit.

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #88 on: March 01, 2010, 03:07:55 AM »
Yeah Qri is not her real name, obviously. The subbed vid that is now deleted (I'll have to find another one) she explains it's a combination of "Cutie and Pretty". Her real name is Lee Jihyun.

Yeah limit you're missing out :P , IY is the greatest k-variety show since Family Outing Season One. :lol: Yeah Hyomin doesn't get much screentime in the first few episodes, mostly because she's still a rookie with Secret's Sunhwa, and also because according to an article, she's always eating during the show and so they can't use any of that footage and she gets edited out. XD But in the recent episodes she's been shown more, mostly because she's always glued to SNSD's Sunny's side like a stalker. :lol:

Ah yea, I understood that part, thanks lol

Hyomin actually sticks to Sunny to get the screentime. "Soonkyu forever!"  :lol: But yea, she's hilarious when they DO show her XD

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: March 01, 2010, 01:22:11 PM »

Ah yea, I understood that part, thanks lol

Hyomin actually sticks to Sunny to get the screentime. "Soonkyu forever!"  :lol: But yea, she's hilarious when they DO show her XD
lol as Hyomin admitted herself, Sunny is her "boyfriend". Did you guys watch the scene where she shouted at how Sunny was "cheating" on her from a second floor? Can't remember which episode. That was hilarious :lol:

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #90 on: March 01, 2010, 07:22:57 PM »
lol as Hyomin admitted herself, Sunny is her "boyfriend". Did you guys watch the scene where she shouted at how Sunny was "cheating" on her from a second floor? Can't remember which episode. That was hilarious :lol:

Actually that was Hyuna and Sunhwa talkin about the cheating cause Sunny and Hyomin were all close lol, but Hyomin did go up and pretend to suicide for Sunny XD
It was in episode 16~

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: March 01, 2010, 10:24:05 PM »
That episode was hilarious, esp. the ice fishing segment where everyone kept falling on the ice. Then Hyomin went to the other team to distract them, got caught on their fishing line and dragged Shinyoung and Goo Hara behind her to her team's side. And she was asking why they keep following her. XD

here's that roof scene

XD

And here's her Brain Map that didn't get broadcast on the show. I think some of my early favorite moments of Hyomin are her apple cutting glasses, when Shinyoung gave her a wedgie during their wrestling match in the manure pen, and when no one knew who her or Sunhwa were when they were signing autographs at the market. Lately I feel bad that now she's being associated with farting (havent seen those episodes about that yet) poor thing, at least we know she's a human being :P

On a brighter note, T-ara's song is getting #1 on all kinds of charts.  I didn't expect them to gain this much attention but good for them, the underdogs are rising! I got 95% of the dance down but my neck is sore from all the hairography. XD

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #92 on: March 01, 2010, 10:34:48 PM »
^ Video when you got it down! lol thanks for uploading the vid for others to see how awesome IY is!

My favorite is when Hyomin is playing the lying game with the others. Even though she only gets in one or two lines, hers are the best!  XD

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: March 02, 2010, 12:47:38 PM »
Lol I just watched that episode on cable (can't find the video yet XD) I think it was Hara who caught the act and spilled the bean on her :lol: But you should see Hyomin's reaction to this when the others teased her. It was priceless! XD

I felt bad for her in this episode though. Seems like she was being 'bullied' by the others. Oh well, more airtime for her :w00t:

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: March 05, 2010, 10:23:41 PM »
T-ara Dot Com promotional pictures ft. T-ara and F.Cuz members Jinon and Kan

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: March 05, 2010, 11:02:05 PM »
LoL beat me to it. The Eunjung/Jinon reunion is too cute (they played a couple in an SG Wannabe video before). Those make great couple shirts. I love Korean online shopping malls, they're so cool. Some of my favorites are http://dodostyle.com and http://junapop.com This is what T-ara's going to make.

Another one...

*clicking*

You just added the following item(s) to your cart:
    * T-ara's Eunjung (+ cupcake)

*clicks check-out NOW* :nervous

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #96 on: March 05, 2010, 11:11:05 PM »
Man, I'm getting mesmerized by these performances  :lol:
Soyeon's hips and thighs, she's really workin it, plus imo she's really giving off that provocative and sexy vibe the best out of all of them.
Eunjung and Jiyeon really workin this concept too! But really, all the girls look so good. I especially like the dancing during Eunjung's rap. Anyone else have any opinions on the performance so far? My favorites are the two Music Bank ones cause you can actually hear their voices really well, even though it's not the greatest and you can hear them breathing, it's to be expected with all that dancing and it's kinda funny to hear their jewelry jingling all over the place XD
I'm still trying to figure out where Hyomin suddenly gets her shades from. I'm thinking one of the backup dancers carries them for her.

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2010, 12:39:27 AM »
I'm still trying to figure out where Hyomin suddenly gets her shades from. I'm thinking one of the backup dancers carries them for her.

On the past few performances I've seen, it's on the chairs where she lies down on the chairs during one of her lines. Right before the rap.

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2010, 12:49:07 AM »
[...] I love Korean online shopping malls, they're so cool. Some of my favorites are http://dodostyle.com and http://junapop.com This is what T-ara's going to make.
I'm always surprised by the amount of model pics for 1 product ._.

Anyone else have any opinions on the performance so far?

I don't really like this one xD

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=18897.msg687655#msg687655

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #99 on: March 06, 2010, 01:15:07 AM »
They are amazing! And I'm not just saying that because I've become a new fangirl and totally bias about them. :lol: My favorites are the Music Bank ones also, it shows their vocal abilities. As for outfits, the all black ones and the first pink ones. Their performances may not be as great as other groups but they have great vocals. Soyeon is definitely rocking the sexy vibe, to think she almost became the leader of SNSD! Eunjung and Hyomin are so badass. Jiyeon is so versatile in looks, I forget that she's the youngest sometimes. Boram is too adorable to be sexy but she's definitely less awkward looking performing in this song than their last few songs. She's really into the dance moves. And Qri, still needs to work on her singing but good dancer. They've come a long way since "Lies".

@sh15uya LoL I know right? And not only do they have so many pics, it's all compiled into ONE huge picture file. I have saved images measuring 680 x 26,653 pixels!  Beats saving them individually. Aside from the modeling, I think there's a bit of camwhoring involved in it too hence so many pics. XD

edit:
zOMG. The Repackaged Album is impressive! It's a 10x10 book with 56 pictures. This is the limited edition, $15.99! [regular, $13.99] (as oppose to $42.99 of MM's 10th album limited Ed. Damn you, UFA!)

cr: Kuraudo @ tiaradiadem
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 01:46:40 AM by DO Me DO Me »

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - Pretty girl