JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 793026 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #140 on: March 16, 2010, 10:14:08 AM »
hmm, dunno. this Hong kong bbs is like a goldmine of shit for our forum but it takes forever to load :lol: if they see this 謝謝!

What's this video game pimping they were doing? Like whoa, Eun Jung is total dude here:

aight. my eyes are fried. lol still gotta comment on the MVs egirl posted

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #141 on: March 16, 2010, 10:24:09 AM »
Miner Eunjung is freakin awesome man! :lol: The game is some online RPG or something, Z9 Star. T-ara are random NPCs in the game. Looks like Hyomin is some kinda fruit vendor lol

btw.. from T-aradotcom press conference...

Qri thigh!!! Hawt!

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #142 on: March 16, 2010, 10:53:07 AM »
Yeah, Soyeon's the lead vocalist though I don't really know what's the difference between main and lead. :roll: Soyeon may have the best voice but Eunjung has the most versatile voice imo. Hyomin has a voice suited for musicals, she's been in several before and during T-ara. I thought Eunjung looked so typical kpop pretty girl when she had long hair and then the short hair made her like 100x cooler and hawter. She has that "flower boy" look, boyish but still feminine. I like Amber too but yeah a bit too mannish there, I think Yossi's more feminine. :lol:

Ah, those green outfits got them in trouble at a soccer event they performed at. It turns out that they were wearing the same color of the opposing team and they got booed by the crowd. And because of that the opposing team won that game. Ouch. :doh: It's totally not their fault, they had 3 back to back scheduled events that day...Inkigayo, the soccer event, and a fansigning event and they had no time to change in between. And green's suppose to be a lucky color, not in this case. heh

Since you're pic spamming...Here are the Cyworld pics I meant to post up before. Everyone has one except for Soyeon.

Boram: 10.03.10
<--that is some awesome graffiti, street art, or whatever that is.

Qri: 10.03.14

Eunjung: 10.03.14

Jiyeon: 10.03.14

And the Selca Queen herself...Hyomin!

Hyomin's an awesome photographer, everything she takes is like a work of art XD She even has photos way before being in T-ara and she still looks beautiful.

edit:
Dangit, everytime I try to post, someone has already posted before me. :P LoL Yeah it's an online RPG game and there's a T-ara character in it. Jiyeon's was the first character released and it was based off her character from God of Study. I'm too lazy to find it and post it. :P And I'm so liking Hyomin's bangs from the press conference pic. There's more pics of it from you know where...

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #143 on: March 17, 2010, 12:05:23 AM »
^ lol whoops. i was in the "moment" :P

DAMN that's harsh booing the musical act, get a life geeks! like they were wearing their team jerseys

Hyomin looks like she's been checkin out yer facebook egirl :lol: love checking those celeb blogs like Cyworld, like we're stalking em!

This game looks pretty lame XD eh, i never was an RPG person

This from the press conference? Pretty cute <3 unless the poster decided to just post pics of them with their faces in their hands

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #144 on: March 17, 2010, 09:30:13 AM »
Hyomin looks like she's been checkin out yer facebook egirl :lol: love checking those celeb blogs like Cyworld, like we're stalking em!
Actually it's the other way around XD Koreans seem to be creative in general in taking pics and writing blogs and I thought, why didn't I think of doing that? XD Yeah I totally feel like a stalker digging through their pics. :lol:
This from the press conference? Pretty cute <3 unless the poster decided to just post pics of them with their faces in their hands
Aww Bowwam why u wook so sad? [/creepo] Your birthday is coming up, cheer up!  :D Either they were caught off guard or that press conference was hella boring. XD

I uploaded some of the flash vids that were on t-aradot.com

The next 3 are short vids of them modeling the clothes they are selling and have no audio in them. So I stuck random audio from the audioswap feature on YT. Kinda neat. hehe

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #145 on: March 17, 2010, 09:51:48 AM »
Ooh, video of them in Japan.

I find the pics that Hyomin took of their hotel room quite amusing. XD Looks like it was a pretty nice hotel they stayed at. The mini fridge picture is awesome. lol

Looks like they were around the Harajuku and Omotesando area doing some shopping and eating crepes :)

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #146 on: March 17, 2010, 09:54:01 AM »
^ NOICE egirl!! ahhhh so that's where those pics are taken. crepes in Japan! gotta have em lol. The studio shoot is pretty dope, love a girl in a hoody.

why didn't I think of doing that?

LOL! awww another myth busted :P

I'm digging "I'm Really Hurt" too, maybe it's the tie choking dance that really speaks to the bondage fan inside of me lol

Glad they repackaged the album - shit looks huuuuuuuuuge (the photobook)

better quality from T-aradot.com site:

What's this shoot from? More product pimping!

funny animated GIFs I jacked from unsuspecting Hongers!

aww <3

i love piehole action

LOL! Badass, i think i'm diggin these two the most outta T-ara

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #147 on: March 17, 2010, 10:03:07 AM »
Is Jiyeon cute or what man :wub:

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #148 on: March 17, 2010, 11:24:35 AM »
^Totally. :D

<==from the God of Study drama

And check it out, we now know their body sizes

The only thing incorrect that I know is Boram's height which is actually 155. Many sites put her down as 160 but she says she's never lied about her height. Ugh, they make me feel like a whale, esp. Boram since we're the same height (actually I'm 2cm shorter) -_- Hyomin's freaking light! 95lbs?? And she eats a lot. [/hater] :lol:

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #149 on: March 17, 2010, 12:54:10 PM »
lol pics spam page

Part 1 :

d/l : [MF]
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 10:41:23 PM by sh15uya »

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #150 on: March 17, 2010, 07:24:34 PM »
The only thing incorrect that I know is Boram's height which is actually 155. Many sites put her down as 160 but she says she's never lied about her height. Ugh, they make me feel like a whale, esp. Boram since we're the same height (actually I'm 2cm shorter) -_- Hyomin's freaking light! 95lbs?? And she eats a lot. [/hater] :lol:

I guess I should watch God of Study next :lol:

Most Korean companies will always lie about height and weight, and sometimes age. Even if it's not the choice of the idol or not, they will more commonly make people younger or older, or taller and shorter. I don't really know why, but they think that it's better that some groups are closer in height and age than they really are, at least on paper. This is according to a former American Korean idol I know who divulged some of this BTS info XD

Honestly, I don't think Jiyeon, Eunjung, and Hyomin are all the same height.. I'm not sure if it's cause of heels or whatever, but I always get the feeling that it could be possible that Eunjung and Hyomin are the same but Jiyeon seems taller? What do you guys think? Also, I thought Qri was taller than Soyeon, and Soyeon was not much taller than Boram... lol, am I wrong?

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #151 on: March 17, 2010, 07:49:39 PM »
I guess I should watch God of Study next :lol:

Most Korean companies will always lie about height and weight, and sometimes age. Even if it's not the choice of the idol or not, they will more commonly make people younger or older, or taller and shorter. I don't really know why, but they think that it's better that some groups are closer in height and age than they really are, at least on paper. This is according to a former American Korean idol I know who divulged some of this BTS info XD

Honestly, I don't think Jiyeon, Eunjung, and Hyomin are all the same height.. I'm not sure if it's cause of heels or whatever, but I always get the feeling that it could be possible that Eunjung and Hyomin are the same but Jiyeon seems taller? What do you guys think? Also, I thought Qri was taller than Soyeon, and Soyeon was not much taller than Boram... lol, am I wrong?
True. I don't think Jiyeon, Eunjung, and Hyomin are the same height. I think the tallest is Eunjung followed slightly by Jiyeon who I think is still growing. Hyomin keeps jacking up her height with shoe lifts which is why I don't think she's 167. Of course in many of their pics Boram is dwarfed by the others because they wear bigger heels than her. If you find a pic with them wearing the same shoes, like below, they really aren't that much different. If they would all stand up straight, at least.

<-- can't go wrong with Chucks.

Anyway, the Supernova/T-ara CFs in Japan came out. The restaurant they're promoting is...GUSTO!

Making of
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 03:40:14 AM by DO Me DO Me »

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #152 on: March 17, 2010, 07:56:40 PM »
True. I don't think Jiyeon, Eunjung, and Hyomin are the same height. I think the tallest is Eunjung followed slightly by Jiyeon who I think is still growing. Hyomin keeps jacking up her height with shoe lifts which is why I don't think she's 167. Of course in many of their pics Boram is dwarfed by the others because they wear bigger heels than her. If you find a pic with them wearing the same shoes, like below, they really aren't that much different. If they would all stand up straight, at least.

I just went through a crapload of group pics, and I'm beginning to think Hyomin is pretty short too, not much taller than Soyeon... I still think Qri is taller than Soyeon too, but yea, seems like Eunjung IS the tallest. Camera angles and heels almost led me to believe otherwise. After going through all those pics though, my head almost hurts cause their heights keep changing with different heels and I'm guessing shoe lifts :lol: You can put lifts in chucks too right?

Edit: lol, Soyeon with her mirror again in that making of XD
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 08:10:07 PM by Ping »

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #153 on: March 17, 2010, 08:10:18 PM »
^hi top Chucks probably :lol: then there's good 'ol Photoshop to do all the dirty work :P Boram and Qri figured out how to increase height on it in one of the T-ara dot com episodes XD

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
« Reply #154 on: March 17, 2010, 10:06:45 PM »

Is that a pomeranian she is carrying?!  :w00t: Im not 100% sure, but awwwwwwww! Is the puppy hers?
Ah also Eunjung is offically my second favorite member now =D Hyomin is still my favorite though <3

My sister and I need Hyomin's advise haha. We are trying to look for a new camera to buy. Something that is super HD XD

So adorable!

Thanks for all the videos and pics everyone =D

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #155 on: March 17, 2010, 10:39:32 PM »
^ u should ask on Hyomin's cyworld page :lol:

Gusto CF's are HAWT! damn i thought Supernova was a girl group lol

THIS PIC SPAM IS OVER!!

The best thing about the Bo Peep Dance

(click huge animated gif)

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #156 on: March 18, 2010, 05:30:25 PM »
diggin "I'm Really Hurt"

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #157 on: March 18, 2010, 09:20:00 PM »
T-ara finally wins on M! Countdown

Anyone else think it was really strange how they filmed them doing the entire song for the encore? :lol: Watching them stand around for the entire song was a little awkward. But congrats to the girls, even though it's starting to get a little shady that the winner always wins by 1 point :lol:

Offline jaysonnj

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #158 on: March 18, 2010, 10:25:16 PM »
But congrats to the girls, even though it's starting to get a little shady that the winner always wins by 1 point :lol:

Every winner since they brought the show back, so far, has been an mnet artist. And it might be a while since SNSD's music isn't available through mnet. Maybe After School could end that streak?

Anyway just got the repackaged album:

Both T-ara albums were definitely worth it simply for the great photobook the cds comes in.

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #159 on: March 18, 2010, 10:54:43 PM »
^ Mine is on the way! Can't wait~ Did you pick it up at the Hmart or from yesasia?

But I don't consider Big Hit/JYP or DSP as Mnet artists. DSP would be pushing it.

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta