JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - Joy!!

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 792479 times)

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #220 on: April 13, 2010, 08:23:04 AM »
Looks like something about Jiyeon calling Hwang Jung Eum her rival? Since High Kick is finished, Hwang Jung Eum has some time, she's been modeling for T-aradot.com, they're from the same company. Must be something to do with that. Gotta wait for episode 9 of T-aradotcom :(

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #221 on: April 13, 2010, 09:04:27 AM »
Hyomin so cute...shit, fucking Sanrio must be happy
http://picroda.jphip.com/korean/jphip01179.jpg

Hot damn, I have one of those plushies! :w00t: I should try and take a pic like that XD
Hyomin :heart:

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #222 on: April 14, 2010, 05:05:27 AM »
I swear, I thought I had made a post after dai's pic spam but I guess I forgot to click "post" :lol:

Anyway, it was about Eunjung snagging up a lead role in an upcoming horror movie called "White". It will be her first movie as an adult (her last movie role in "Death Bell" she was 18-19?)  Some fans are a bit worried because there will be some suggestive content in it. :roll:

Seems like T-ara's all into the horror genre huh? Several members have already starred in a couple of them...

Death Bell - Eunjung (and former member Jiwon)
Hon (Soul) - Jiyeon and Boram
Death Bell 2 - Jiyeon and Qri
White - Eunjung

And some first peeks of Jiyeon in Death Bell 2!

Someone said she looks like Maki Horikita in the first pic. :lol:

Bonus: T-ara as ghosts/monsters :lol: back around Halloween last year.

LoL@ Boram Chucky XD The others are: Hyomin - vampire, Soyeon - Chinese vampire, Qri - Nine tailed fox, Boram - Chucky, Jiyeon - Grim Reaper, Eunjung - Toshio (the Grudge) LoL
ETA:

prolly gotta wait for egirl for subbed eps. but this article google translates like "Tiara delay and the composition formed a rival hwangjeong sound strange issue." lol
"delay" = Jiyeon XD Hmm, looks like it's from this week's TDC episode. I remember Hwang Jung Eum from the old variety shows like "Love Letter", they called her "eyelash girl". I always thought she was so ditzy back then and her aegyo was a bit annoying but she's pretty cool, esp. in her We Got Married episodes with her real life boyfriend. Not only is she modeling for t-aradot.com but she's also starring in Death Bell 2 with Jiyeon, maybe that's why there's some rivalry. :lol:

edit: ok, someone just translated the article. Jiyeon is just playfully jealous that Jung Eum is going to snatch away her designated model position since she's been modeling for their site, so she calls Jung Eum her rival. :lol: And, looks like T-ara is going to surprise their customers by personally delivering the goods they bought from their site. Damn, now that's customer service! XD T-ara at your door delivering your package!  :w00t:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 05:12:40 AM by DO Me DO Me »

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #223 on: April 14, 2010, 09:43:54 AM »
I remember them doing that costume thing and it NOT being anywhere near Halloween.  Chucky Boram was more cute than scary. <3

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #224 on: April 14, 2010, 05:32:23 PM »
^You're right. I think it was around the end of summer like August because it was around the time the "Hon" drama was being filmed. I found the video for it looks like they're just goofing around, meeting the cast of "Hon" and telling ghost stories.  :lol:

« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 05:53:32 PM by DO Me DO Me »

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #225 on: April 14, 2010, 11:28:55 PM »
T-ara Dot Com ep 9 clips

Special delivery from T-ara!

This is WIN XD

My question is, why is a guy ordering clothes from a female clothing shopping mall?  :huhuh

LoL Hyomin XD

from t-aradot.com, she gets edited out, intentionally this time. They probably didn't catch it until they saw the photos :lol:

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #226 on: April 15, 2010, 12:45:14 AM »
Lol, I like how Soyeon and Qri just start eating with them XD
Damn, I can't wait for these things to get subbed...

As for the dudes, maybe he ordered something in the "For Boyfriend" section, or an accessory? :lol:

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #227 on: April 15, 2010, 10:22:16 AM »
 XD These vids are so cute/funny... Basically the girls have to count as much money as they can properly while solving as many math problems in the allotted time. Qri does the best... but who does the worst!?

From the description...

Eunjung: 9 questions, 24,000 won
Qri: 11 questions, 35,000 won
Soyeon: 10 questions, 18,000 won
Boram: 4 questions, 9,000 won
Hyomin: 11 questions, 0 won (she counted incorrectly)
Jiyeon: 13 questions, 0 won (she counted incorrectly)

Boram is so cute in this :wub: Eunjung seemed so disappointed in her XD The girls look great too, especially Soyeon~ :inlove:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 10:35:05 AM by Ping »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #228 on: April 15, 2010, 10:38:37 AM »
aw man I had a great ass rant but Flash wanted to upgrade

Ping linked me these pics of T-arass!! Qri got something going on yeeow!

awesome videos egirl and Ping!!

Chinese Ghost is best!

lol @ Jiyeon's scream

My question is, why is a guy ordering clothes from a female clothing shopping mall?  :huhuh

it's for his girlfriend ;) ;) xD

They looked disgusted / disappointed it was him they surprised lol

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #229 on: April 16, 2010, 02:04:46 AM »
Some new Jiyeon Selcas...

A couple with Go Ah Sung, her best friend from God of Study

And new Bubi Bubi MV!

« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 03:01:52 AM by Ping »

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #230 on: April 16, 2010, 05:12:32 AM »
^Yay! I forgot about those. Awhile back they announced that T-ara and Yoon SiYoon were going to do a mini drama while promoting the phones. There's going to be 12 5min episodes (equaling an hour total) and it involves each girl having some story with Yoon SiYoon. Hyomin is so so so sooo pretty.  :wub:

Hyun Jung x Pulip <3 She says they're still best friends even though GOS is way over.
XD These vids are so cute/funny... Basically the girls have to count as much money as they can properly while solving as many math problems in the allotted time. Qri does the best... but who does the worst!?
LoL that was funny. I forgot what that test was suppose to determine. Was it the financing skills? Aww, Boram...Pass! XD

Their appointed jobs are:
Boram - Web (design)
Qri - Finance
Soyeon - Customer Service
Eunjung - Shipping
Hyomin - Model design
Jiyeon - Model

it's for his girlfriend ;) ;) xD

They looked disgusted / disappointed it was him they surprised lol
A body sized pillow with an anime girl on it is NOT a girlfriend. XD j/k j/k

I haven't watched this week's ep. yet cuz my friend and I are having an k-drama marathon (You're Beautiful, woot!). :lol: Speaking of You're Beautiful, Boram has a Go Mi Nam-like charm to her minus Mi Nam's accident prone self. :lol:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 05:31:19 AM by DO Me DO Me »

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #231 on: April 16, 2010, 06:05:29 AM »
Did the girls not perform on M!net? I didn't see a video for them... As far as I know, lol their label is under M!Net...

-O_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #232 on: April 16, 2010, 06:10:25 AM »
^They haven't performed for a couple weeks now. I thought last week they might've been in Thailand? But they performed on Inki, then today they didn't perform as well... And yea, they're under Core Contents, so the girls must just be busy  :lol:

I need to have a word with Soyeon at customer service, I have quite a few complaints! :P

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #233 on: April 17, 2010, 05:22:58 PM »
They're here~ the first 2 clips of T-ara/Yoon SiYoon's omnibus drama

Drama teaser

Hyomin <3

Apparently the Bubi Bubi song (which supposedly is the sound for "rub rub" which explains why they keep rubbing on the phone) isn't sung by T-ara but someone name Kim Chae Won.

Speaking of drama, Eunjung snagged another lead role in an upcoming drama called "Coffee House" (formerly "Page One") which also stars Kang Ji Hwan and Park Shi Yeon. Eunjung plays the role of a 9th grade civil servant (Kang Seung Yeon) who is a coffee shop owner's daughter and has to prepare for civil service examinations. A love triangle will eventually form in place between Eunjung, Kang Ji Hwan and Park Shi Yeon's characters. (The other 2 actors are way older than Eunjung) It will broadcast after "Oh My Lady" is over. Go Eunjung! :D
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 05:29:53 PM by DO Me DO Me »

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #234 on: April 17, 2010, 05:40:55 PM »
:D Hyomin is haawt

lol bubi bubi sound for rub rub. That just makes the word booby even more awesome :D

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #235 on: April 19, 2010, 04:32:13 AM »
T-ara Dot Com ep. 2 subbed by that youtuber again. No Jiyeon (filming drama) and hardly any Soyeon (swine flu). LoL @ them not paying attention during the lecture then realizing they were going to be quizzed afterwards. :lol:

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #236 on: April 19, 2010, 08:18:04 AM »
I love it whenever Eunjung wears that Tiara pin :wub:
Imagine if the site was actually called t-t-t-t-t-ara.com XD I thought it was great when they talked about Eunjung's sleeping habits, but it was Qri who slept in class! I'm starting to like Qri a lot cause of this show :lol: Miss my Soyeon though, she looked so good in the fortune telling place and in the preview for the next episode~

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #237 on: April 19, 2010, 11:28:31 AM »
YES! More subbed eps. It's almost like they're hands on with their product! LoL them shooting in the cold. fucking HUGE ass jackets then stripping down

we need :hipheart: pins hehe

I thought of Kimuu's pix in the Junks thread ROFL when I saw Hyomin, the tear drop effect? as talked in the Part 3/5:

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #238 on: April 19, 2010, 05:46:36 PM »
I love it whenever Eunjung wears that Tiara pin :wub:
Imagine if the site was actually called t-t-t-t-t-ara.com XD I thought it was great when they talked about Eunjung's sleeping habits, but it was Qri who slept in class! I'm starting to like Qri a lot cause of this show :lol: Miss my Soyeon though, she looked so good in the fortune telling place and in the preview for the next episode~
t-t-t-t-t-ara.com :lol: That could get confusing. That came from their "Wanna play?" song right? I actually like that song cuz of Eunjung's rapping but the dance for this song is a totally hot mess. XD

Jam (sleep) Eunjung XD that reminds me of her incident when she fell asleep in a bathroom stall. LoL I like Qri too, she's actually very smart though she doesn't look it. hehe I guess it's because the whole modeling/fashion business is her cup of tea. I don't want to spoil it but I was surprised how many times she's won the boss title in these 9 episodes of TDC
I thought of Kimuu's pix in the Junks thread ROFL when I saw Hyomin, the tear drop effect? as talked in the Part 3/5:
I also have that sweat/tear drop pin, got it from AX :D

Yay for subs! It actually takes me a long time to watch an unsubbed episode because I'm watching and translating at the same time. What I like about the show is that they caption almost everything they're saying. So I'm sitting there watching and translating with the comp or with my translator on my ipod touch. :lol:

Some of my favorite parts of ep. 2
- Boram wanting to ride dolphins :D
- Eunjung disproving her fashion terrorism
- Leader x Leader, Eunjung and Kara's Gyuri
- Boram's "woot!" during her fortune telling :lol:

The shopping mall that Hyomin and Eunjung modeled for was http://boen.co.kr
Hyomin's work http://www.boen.co.kr/shop/shopdetail.html?branduid=10811
Eunjung's work http://www.boen.co.kr/shop/shopdetail.html?branduid=10795

then there's pics from where they shot out in the cold but the link is not working right now. No wonder Eunjung almost fainted when the lady offered to let her have a pair of shoes, they're mad expensive on that site!

I actually figured out by myself how to do that leg stretching edit on photoshop :lol: but as they mentioned they don't do that a lot because it misleads the accuracy of the product. But I've seen it done on the t-aradot.com site on a photo of Jiyeon though I don't know why since the girl is tall already. :P And I think one of the reasons why there isn't a lot of Boram modeling is because she does a lot of the behind the scenes stuff. She has already directed a photoshoot (the couple pics) and her appointed job from ep 8 is the website. She made one of the pop up announcements on the site.

As for the guy who ordered from their site in ep 9, he bought a vest Eunjung modeled and he was actually already wearing a t-shirt Jiyeon modeled when the girls came to deliver his package. I guess there's a lot of unisex clothing on there than I thought, the fact that it is "free size" (basically one size) is a plus.

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #239 on: April 19, 2010, 09:14:24 PM »
t-t-t-t-t-ara.com :lol: That could get confusing. That came from their "Wanna play?" song right? I actually like that song cuz of Eunjung's rapping but the dance for this song is a totally hot mess. XD
Hmm, I never realized that, but that could be it lol.. and yea it would be confusing. Imagine trying to put in the url and it's all like, "how many 't's were there?" But I still can't help but feel strange about the redundancy of t-aradot.com :lol:

Some of my favorite parts of ep. 2
- Boram wanting to ride dolphins
- Eunjung disproving her fashion terrorism
- Leader x Leader, Eunjung and Kara's Gyuri
- Boram's "woot!" during her fortune telling
I loved these parts too! Especially when Eunjung was all like "kekekeke" heheh, and yea the Leader x Leader moment was so nice. I always love those intergroup moments, even though it's already known how close T-ara and Kara are. Boram's woot was more like a yahoo wasn't it? XD So cute!!!

I'm also happy that Soyeon and Eunjung should stay away from love this year haha! I actually like Lee Joon and Hyomin couple though.. they should totally make more scandals!
Also, I liked when that dude, forgot his name, the oppa guy lol, called Hyomin, "Jiyeon" wonder if he really missed her? Haha, hands off Jiyeon!! :cry: hehe

The shopping mall that Hyomin and Eunjung modeled for was http://boen.co.kr
Wow, so the models names are Dia and Janet. I browsed some more of the items (more like looking at the girls pictures! hehe) and wow, they're really hot. Especially Janet with her dimples, long legs, and boobs! Hehehe, all the clothes are so expensive too! T-aradot.com is on a different price level, a cheaper one which is good~

Jam (sleep) Eunjung  that reminds me of her incident when she fell asleep in a bathroom stall. LoL I like Qri too, she's actually very smart though she doesn't look it. hehe I guess it's because the whole modeling/fashion business is her cup of tea.
Yea! That time! She looked so cute just knocked out while getting her nails done~ <3 I love browsing through the sleeping Eunjung thread in diadem too XD
And yea, like in that multitasking vid which was from T-aradotcom I guess? Seems like there's a lot of things about Qri still to be discovered! She seems really cute and reserved on the show though, but isn't it theorized or something that she has a bit of a wild side? I'm really finding her super cutie pretty these days, her smile, nose, and face shape, it's like round! :lol:

Can't wait for more subs! Gotta post thanks on jiyeonfangirl's channel!

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - Joy!!