JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nine Muses - Gun

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 791765 times)

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #240 on: April 20, 2010, 07:54:34 PM »
I'm also happy that Soyeon and Eunjung should stay away from love this year haha! I actually like Lee Joon and Hyomin couple though.. they should totally make more scandals!
Also, I liked when that dude, forgot his name, the oppa guy lol, called Hyomin, "Jiyeon" wonder if he really missed her? Haha, hands off Jiyeon!! :cry: hehe
I did like Lee Joon x Hyomin at the time but lately I feel like Hyomin can do better than that. :lol: I know the MBLAQ boys are goofy but it starts riding on obnoxious sometimes. Besides, Hyomin's ideal man is Big Bang's Daesung. :lol: Speaking of Lee Joon, I heard he's going to be a guest on Invincible Youth but I don't know when, it's been going around for a few weeks now but there hasn't been any previews on the show yet. ALSO, looks like Eunjung will be a guest too in a later episode, I've seen pics of her with the IY cast.

Kim Woori oppa :lol: He's their stylist, I wonder if he was responsible for their fashion terrorism during the BPBP promotions LoL I actually liked those outfits though. Everyone sure loves Jiyeon, I don't blame them.

T-ara gave their rankings of their favorite male idols on a recent Star Golden Bell ep, their #1 is....G-Dragon. #2 is Beast's Lee KiKwang (aka AJ). Lee Joon was also picked.

And yea, like in that multitasking vid which was from T-aradotcom I guess? Seems like there's a lot of things about Qri still to be discovered! She seems really cute and reserved on the show though, but isn't it theorized or something that she has a bit of a wild side? I'm really finding her super cutie pretty these days, her smile, nose, and face shape, it's like round! :lol:
I think she's a girl who's usually seen as cute and pretty but knows when to be sassy when she has to. :lol: I guess all that flashy, shiny, animal printed stuff she likes gives off a wild vibe to me. I recently found out that her and Boram knew each other before T-ara cuz they went to the same high school. So I guess they were happy to reunite again in T-ara. Yay Unnie pair! :D

Another post in a bit...

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #241 on: April 20, 2010, 08:08:39 PM »
Found another (very roughly roughly) subbed show on YT. It's Mnet Scandal with Hyomin and Qri back around September. I never really understood the concept of this show. Looks like they take celebs and let them go on a date with some random person for a week or something. Qri's "boyfriend" is a well-known ulzzang named Park Taejun. There's some skinship and drinking going on hehe It's a bit awkward to watch actually hehe (plus the bad video quality :P)

Episode 24

episode 25

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #242 on: April 21, 2010, 09:16:25 PM »
More Bubi Bubi Omnibus.

Part 3 which finish's off Hyomin's story.

Part 4 which starts Jiyeon's story.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #243 on: April 22, 2010, 03:41:41 AM »
^Hyomin is sooo pretty! :D and if I were Jiyeon I'd be upset with my dad too, making her think something was wrong with him. I like how Boram's hoodie is tied up so much like she's freezing to death XD but she always wears her hoodies like that. Hehe

Looks like this 10th episode of T-ara Dot Com is the final episode. :( well seeing how they started their shopping mall from scratch to a big success I'd say they've done a good job putting it all together. T-ara jjang!

Um random question and probably too late but does anyone want to donate for Tiaradiadem's bday project for Hyomin. They're short of about $100 and it's due tomorrow. we're trying to get a camera for her so she can take more selcas lol if you're interested you can send it to me then me to them. But nah I won't ask you guys to do that. :P
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 03:52:53 AM by DO Me DO Me »

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #244 on: April 22, 2010, 10:21:11 AM »
Um random question and probably too late but does anyone want to donate for Tiaradiadem's bday project for Hyomin. They're short of about $100 and it's due tomorrow. we're trying to get a camera for her so she can take more selcas lol if you're interested you can send it to me then me to them. But nah I won't ask you guys to do that. :P
If it's not too late, I wanna help \o/
pm me if you have a paypal, I'm not a member of Tiaradiadem =(

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #245 on: April 22, 2010, 10:46:05 AM »
Thanks sh15uya! Well it looks like they've extended the deadline so anyone can still donate! They're doing birthday projects for both Hyomin and Jiyeon at the same time but Jiyeon's donation goal has already been reached. 

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #246 on: April 23, 2010, 07:37:38 AM »
Diadem subbed the first episode of the Bubi Bubi drama

Looks more like a documentary than a drama with what they're saying about their schedules and having no time to do anything. :P Their van in the drama is way too fancy than their real van. :lol:

edit:
Hmm, looks like a lot of suspended accounts on YT have been unsuspended like Diadem's first YT channel http://www.youtube.com/diademsubs I wonder if it's a glitch or if the one of the broadcast stations lifted their ban on uploaded videos.

I even found a video I've been looking for awhile. Boram before she was in T-ara, with her younger sister Wooram and her mother actress Lee Mi Young. She looked less shy then. LoL @ their bike chain locked closets and Boram's dumpling. :lol:

« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 08:45:38 AM by DO Me DO Me »

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #247 on: April 23, 2010, 08:00:13 AM »
lol yeah that van looked all luxurious and stuff hehe

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #248 on: April 24, 2010, 01:20:04 AM »
*sigh* well, I just finished watching the final episode of T-ara Dot Com...first off, no Eunjung because she had another schedule, but her fashion terrorism seemed to pass on to some of the other members as they try to style models for a boyfriend concept for their final mission. :lol: Jiyeon's thievery strikes again trying to steal clothes from her unnies XD and this final mission determines who will be the managing director of the company! The winner is.............it's rigged! LoL j/k but seriously I was surprised. And a good ending to a successful shopping mall  :twothumbs

Also, this sounds totally random but R&B group Boyz II Men were in Korea about something (promoting their new album I guess) and they said that they like T-ara and SNSD and would like to work with them once. Wow, that's pretty cool. It's good to see the recognition they're getting these days, and it still hasn't been a year since they've debuted. T-ara jjang! :D

Offline jigenbakuda

• What is it about you...君を愛し過ぎている
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #249 on: April 25, 2010, 12:16:41 AM »
Hey just found out about T-ara like 4 days ago randomly. I was sucked in by neko-mimi and cute korean girls... too much for a simple bastard like me to resist. So I'll be learning from you guys, yoroshiku~

Oh yea their music is really great too, producer impresses me, don't know who he is, but he impresses me. Too bad their discography is so short...
Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹)Angerme - Nakanishi Kana (中西香菜)Tsubuki Factory - ???
Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん…
Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #250 on: April 26, 2010, 06:02:40 AM »
^ totally jigenbakuda. i been a fan of KPop for years but I'm still just learning thanks to all the peeps here :)

NOICE e! I'd like to see Tiaradiadem get the camera, like this?

too bad I'm too poor to donate haha.

Eunjung commits fashion terrorism? lol those striped pink pants were awesome on Jiyeon! hilarious episode! Stalker with the bubi bubi phone!

WOW! Boyz II Men knows what's good, they could do some Motown Philly together!

some pix :9

Elle Girl.com pix:

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #251 on: April 26, 2010, 07:05:39 AM »
I really wanted to donate but so broke because of HB.. not even sure I'll have money to eat in Cali... x.x

Taking the role of e right now posting diadem subbed YT links lol...

Bubi Bubi Drama Hyomin

Bubi Bubi Drama Jiyeon Part 1

Legend of T-ara

Thanks to diademsubs of course  :heart: :heart:

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #252 on: April 26, 2010, 10:34:44 AM »
^lol thanks Ping, I was pretty much out and away from the comp all this weekend. Diademsubs has recently recruited translators so maybe we'll see more subbed vids soon! The entire Bubi Bubi drama is out (unsubbed of course), I can't help but think some of those stories are actually based on true life. :lol: Like in Boram's story how she seems to be the one that's lagging a bit behind the others, and the "rivalry" between Eunjung and Soyeon. They are roommates after all, I wonder if they fight over who gets the bed, there's only one in their room. XD Anyway the whole thing is here http://www.youtube.com/user/wabbitkr#grid/user/81A20F9E9475A08A

NOICE e! I'd like to see Tiaradiadem get the camera, like this?
We're getting this camera for her. I wanted one for myself but I'll let Hyomin test it out first. :lol: According to my research this will be her 7th-ish camera in her collection. XD I should post her camera collection here, I keep forgetting.

No worries, the donations have almost reached the goal...only $60 more which I'm sure can be reached by the end of this week.

and welcome jigenbakuda! Hope you're liking the T-ara love in here. :D

LoL @ Hyomin @ 2:19 XD SunMin  :heart:

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #253 on: April 27, 2010, 06:20:11 AM »
Pics of Eunjung from her upcoming drama "Coffee House" (formerly "Page One") love the shaggy look  ;)

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #254 on: April 27, 2010, 11:57:06 AM »
^nice

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #255 on: April 27, 2010, 05:18:33 PM »
^fun fun fun :D

I'm loving this Qri/Soyeon pic set on t-aradot.com. They look like a couple.  ;)

http://t-aradot.com/shop/shopdetail.html?branduid=14186

I like the pouch on the back of those pants :lol:

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #256 on: April 27, 2010, 08:58:58 PM »
Damn I'm loving the Soyeon/Qri love on that page. There's like 3-6 pics where they're about to kiss XD

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #257 on: April 28, 2010, 08:18:25 PM »
^I know right? XD

T-ara dot com ep. 3 subbed! thx to jiyeonfangirl

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #258 on: April 30, 2010, 01:10:23 AM »
I watched that ep a few days ago and I made a list of things I loved about it  XD

When Soyeon was on the video call with Hyomin and she was scratching her nose, she started to pretend picking her nose hehe
I just thought Soyeon saying "Jeon Boram Babo" was cute/funny
Do Koreans love Jajungmyun or what?
Always trying to exploit their fame for discounts lolz, and Soyeon high-fiving the boss
When Boram and Qri wanted to buy candles and Soyeon was all like, We're a clothing business, there are clothes, they'll catch on fire, it'll be a disaster and the girls are just like :O lol
Eating Hello Kitty
Eunjung and Qri having mic flags with their name on it
Hyomin learning things from Sunny!
Soyeon using the camcorder as a mirror, love the mirror princess!
Never get tired of that Tiara hair pin, it looked awesome on Eunjung, looks awesome on the other girls too
Boram's shopping and eating :D So cute lol

A lotta Soyeon stuff, but that's cause I love her. Anyone else seen it and have any particular moments they loved?

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #259 on: April 30, 2010, 02:26:41 AM »
^Ditto on all that. Soyeon's more boyish than I thought, she doesn't like wearing skirts (ep. 1) and she calls herself "Mirror Prince" :lol:

My favorite moments:

I loved the Vogue Girl photoshoot, they're all so prettyful. :heart:
Qri's Japanese "Issho ni odora nai?"
Eunjung and the shy fanboy.
Eunjung hopping around in pain after tasting Boram's hot ramen.
Hyomin comparing Soyeon's outfit to her outfit on Invincible Youth XD
Boram only bought ONE outfit XD
Qri breaking her promise to pick Eunjung (from the last ep) if she won president next time. I like Boram's reason, "We're roommates."  :gmon tears: :lol:

There's a not shown clip of the 3 unnies playing wii at some place. I think it's from the same episode.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nine Muses - Gun