JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - It`s all too much

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 792478 times)

Offline Crazy shizz

• Anya's Slave
  • Member+
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #420 on: December 01, 2010, 05:41:54 PM »
That PV.....

is so CUTE.
I didn't watch it with sound because I'm in class right now, but oh god, every loser wota (like myself) wishes that would happen to them.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #421 on: December 01, 2010, 09:18:41 PM »
^I wonder if you'll think differently once you actually hear the song. :lol: j/k Shoot, I wish I was one (or all) of the girls trying to get a piece of that hot Noh Minwoo. :lol:

This is exactly how I feel. Can they please stay on one frame for more than .000001 seconds? I really can't tell who from who a lot of the times and I even have a hard time finding Hyomin, whose face I know pretty well from IY. The only girl I can for sure recognize regardless of the spazz is JiYeon because of her weird eyes haha. She really does have a distinct look from all other Kpop girls I've seen so far. I still don't know most of the members' faces and the only reason why I started knowing some of them besides Hyomin is from their show "Dream Girlz"...which btw has episode 2 and beyond been uploaded yet? I don't really keep track  :nervous.

Is it just me or does the new member look a lot like Jessica from SNSD. I swear when I watched "Why Are You Like This" I was like "Whoa! What's Jessica doing in there?" Or maybe I'm looking at someone else...
AFAIK, I think Diademsubs just released Dream Girls ep 2 and Jungle Fish 2 (a drama with Jiyeon) ep 2. I haven't been working on projects with DS lately since I have no time. My last project was timing T-ara Dot Com ep 2 and it hasn't been released yet. They will eventually get to Hello Baby show and whatever else is out there.

The Jessica lookalike is Hyomin hehe She's always been compared to Jessica since before T-ara's debut. I don't know how she got to pull off so many different looks in the "Why are you like this?" video, the blonde wig threw me off. The new member is the girl with the really long dark (wavy) hair. She has a twin sister is in the group Co-Ed and she's been compared to looking like actress Park Shin Hye (from "You're Beautiful" drama) although she kinda looks like f(x)'s Krystal in this video. Oh and I'm guessing she's another rapper so everytime the rap comes up she's doing it.

Edit: I caught the disease now, the song's been stuck in my head since I woke up. XD
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 09:34:56 PM by DO Me DO Me »

Offline Crazy shizz

• Anya's Slave
  • Member+
« Reply #422 on: December 01, 2010, 10:54:23 PM »
^I wonder if you'll think differently once you actually hear the song. :lol: j/k Shoot, I wish I was one (or all) of the girls trying to get a piece of that hot Noh Minwoo. :lol:
TBH, I think I like WAYLT better but I can tell this song is going to be huge in SK...it reminds me of Gee.

Edit:
Minwoo  :wub:

That is the Minwoo from TRAX right?

Offline Chikaon

« Reply #423 on: December 02, 2010, 02:29:06 AM »
AFAIK, I think Diademsubs just released Dream Girls ep 2 and Jungle Fish 2 (a drama with Jiyeon) ep 2. I haven't been working on projects with DS lately since I have no time. My last project was timing T-ara Dot Com ep 2 and it hasn't been released yet. They will eventually get to Hello Baby show and whatever else is out there.

The Jessica lookalike is Hyomin hehe She's always been compared to Jessica since before T-ara's debut. I don't know how she got to pull off so many different looks in the "Why are you like this?" video, the blonde wig threw me off.

Ah you see I knew Hyomin and Jessica look alike, but yeah I wasn't sure that that was her because I would spot Hyomin in different scenes where she won't look exactly like Jessica so I assumed that wasn't her. I do like costume changes, but man, she looked like 3 different people in that MV.

And thanks for the info about subs  :)

Offline yumechu

• ecchi
« Reply #424 on: December 02, 2010, 06:08:16 PM »
I'm really in love with their new song and MV right now. It's really cute and I so wish I could be the guy in the video. Although I'm not even male lol.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #425 on: December 03, 2010, 06:38:34 PM »
Comeback!

Offline Crazy shizz

• Anya's Slave
  • Member+
« Reply #426 on: December 03, 2010, 10:37:21 PM »
BEST. KPOP. COMEBACK PERF. I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.

It was amazing and everyone kept saying it was gonna suck  :lol:

Jiyeon looked ~really~ tired in the first one though.

And Qri's hair in the first video <333

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #427 on: December 04, 2010, 05:15:21 AM »
Wow I think I like Why Do You Act Like This a lot better after the comeback perf. They look hot and the song is better without the video I think.

YaYaYa has a couple really awesome parts. The dirty guitar or whatever is fucking sweet and another sample in the chorus is totally from Gee 8 bit ver :lol: Overall it's WTF. Then again I kinda always feel like that with every E-tribe song ever (except Star Star Star). I'm glad someone FINALLY took my face paint idea I was calling for a long time ago. Just wish Soyeon had nicer hairstyle, I'm really starting to despise that bangs up in a top knot thing everyone seems to be doing. -_________-

Ma Boo I like, it sounds just like TTL (again! XD). I Don’t Know sort of has spacey feel but doesn't really grab me at all like say, I'm Hurt did. I’m Ok is nice, seems to have a pinch of christmas feel.

I think I would rank em
1. Why Do You Act Like This
2. YaYaYa
3. Ma Boo
4. I'm Ok
5. I Don't Know

Offline Crazy shizz

• Anya's Slave
  • Member+
« Reply #428 on: December 04, 2010, 09:00:28 PM »
^not T-ara related but E-Tribe did Star Star Star?! So surprising.

And Hwayoung is my second favorite member now, because I'm in love with Co-ed and her twin sister is in that and they both have hot milky thighs.  :drool:

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #429 on: December 04, 2010, 09:37:13 PM »
^Did not know that either.

Hwayoung fits in nicely. I heard they've added her to lower the group's age average since she's the same age as Jiyeon but I think it actually raised the group's height average. Dang she's tall! Poor Boram XD

T-ara - Temptastic mini album

Tracklist:
01 Yayaya
02 왜 이러니 (Why are you being like this?)
03 Ma Boo
04 몰라요 (I don't know)
05 괜찮아요 (I'm ok)
06 Yayaya (Inst.)

[download]

cr. iHoneyJoo.com

To me "Yayaya" is this year's "BPBP" and "Why are you being like this?" is this year's "Like the first time" :lol: "Ma Boo" is definitely another recycling of TTL. "I don't know" sounds like a song KARA would sing and "I'm ok" sounds like one of Big Bang's Japanese songs ("Let me hear your voice" was it?). :lol: You can clearly tell when Hwayoung's rapping, sounds different from Eunjung and Hyomin.

I think I would rank the songs the same as zoolander's :lol:

Trivia: did you know "Yayaya" was originally suppose to be Co-ed's debut song? But when T-ara heard it they wanted it so Co-ed settled with "Too Late" as their debut. "Ma Boo" was also a Co-ed song but they gave it up after T-ara sung it better. Grubby grubby CCMers :lol:

Also no Music Core performances, the show was pre-recorded.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #430 on: December 05, 2010, 11:40:22 AM »
Mang T-ara's songs are addictive. It's like the only group where I can handle so much autotune. :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #431 on: December 05, 2010, 12:51:47 PM »
I really like 왜 이러니 !

Offline Crazy shizz

• Anya's Slave
  • Member+
« Reply #432 on: December 06, 2010, 05:35:58 PM »
Co.Ed and T-ara were on Radio Star!
*Subbed by CliqueSubs

*I do not take credit for these subs, they are all by Co.Ed's forum, Coreclique.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #433 on: December 06, 2010, 11:16:22 PM »
^thanks! Hyoyoung is so cute with that instrument. :lol:

Comeback on Inkigayo but it's mirrored to prevent being removed from YT

« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 11:36:05 PM by DO Me DO Me »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #434 on: December 07, 2010, 12:33:20 PM »
So Soyeon is my favourite >o<
She keeps winking an awful lot in Why do you act like this, though :lol:
Her constant frown in that song is cute though ^__^ lol
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #435 on: December 10, 2010, 12:41:49 AM »
M!Countdown

They gave HwaYoung flats. :lol:

And....

:w00t: :twothumbs

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #436 on: December 11, 2010, 09:25:23 AM »
^ CONGRATS T-ARA!!! really loving this mini album :pimp: the matador outfits are HOT!! LUMME LUMME BABEEEE

Qri :heart:

not sure what this photoshoot it's from lol, it was posted on the picroda

Offline cecelialorene

• Hello Mr. Perfect, You Met Me...
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #437 on: December 12, 2010, 04:50:46 AM »
its from the YAYAYA photoshoot.
if the whole shoot isn't uploaded, let me know and I'll get it up :D

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #438 on: December 13, 2010, 10:50:57 AM »
AH YEAH props cecelialorene. now I seen the MV lol cute Native Indian theme. That's all I've seen on the roda so far :P

happy birthday eunjung,qri~

Offline cecelialorene

• Hello Mr. Perfect, You Met Me...
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #439 on: December 13, 2010, 03:30:54 PM »
All credits go to tiaradiadem, i just reupload XD

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - It`s all too much