JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bestie - Pitapat

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 791982 times)

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #520 on: June 30, 2011, 09:42:52 PM »
I kept wondering who was that girl at the end with the pink pants and then I realized it was Hwayoung, not enough screentime for her and her part is like an excuse to have her have a line and screentime since the song lacks a (randomly placed) rap section.
Hahaha...I couldn't recognize Hwayoung either.
And yea that's exactly how I felt about Hwayoung's part too. It probably would have been better if they just gave Hwayoung a line of singing instead of including a random and crappy 'rap' part.

Offline rheingau9

• ecchi
« Reply #521 on: July 03, 2011, 10:19:29 PM »
Yeah, I don't know what they were thinking, adding another member. IMO it just wasn't necessary. They were just starting to spread the spotlight towards other members of the group. First it was Hyomin with Invincible Youth, then Jiyeon with Death Bell 2 and Jungle Fish 2, then Eunjung with Dream High, and Soyeon was just starting to get exposure with Oh My School(though it got cancelled after 26 eps). I thought they'd get Qri and Boram into a show or two first before even thinking of adding a member.

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #522 on: July 04, 2011, 03:41:58 AM »
With yayaya, I thought Hwayong was a great fit. It felt like she was a member from the beginning. I think we are all in agreement that her rap wasn't that good but I blame that on the lyrics more than anything else.
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline kanon

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #523 on: July 06, 2011, 06:52:26 AM »
T-ara's the next K-pop group to jump to Japan!

"Bo Peep" will hit stores in September.

http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/07/t-ara-to-debut-in-japan-with-bo-peep-bo-peep-in-september/

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #524 on: July 10, 2011, 12:46:46 AM »
ILLUSTRATED!
at the airport in Japan!

Louis Vuitton Don! with New Balances to boot

lol John Travolta should dance with em in a live or smth diggin Roly Poly rap battlin GHETTO! DREAMS

T-ara in Japan interview! showcase!

Source: http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_serial=586751&g_menu=700300

pix from Cafe Page One

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #525 on: July 11, 2011, 06:51:02 AM »
MO Japanese showcase!

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #526 on: July 11, 2011, 05:51:01 PM »
Roly Poly Part 2

This is what I was hoping for at some point...less drama and more MV lol...could do without the dance covers, though, but I guess those don't count...
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline parklambo

« Reply #527 on: July 24, 2011, 11:55:31 AM »
is it true that eunjung will leave T-ara's group??

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #528 on: July 25, 2011, 04:49:19 AM »
Where did you hear this? I haven't gotten any word on anyone leaving.
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline parklambo

« Reply #529 on: July 26, 2011, 04:28:04 PM »
i heard from some blog... she leaving t-ara because she wants to married...  :(
i don't know if this true or not... :smhid

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #530 on: July 27, 2011, 09:53:37 AM »
i heard from some blog... she leaving t-ara because she wants to married...  :(
i don't know if this true or not... :smhid

lol, this is most likely not true. Maybe some confusion with the fact that she has a "fake husband" on the TV show called "We Got Married"?
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #531 on: July 29, 2011, 06:02:58 AM »

I like how Qri is flashing her crotch a bit ;)...she must have been the naughty girl of the group hhehe

So...there's gonna be a "eurodance' version of roly poly!!! haha

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #532 on: August 02, 2011, 09:39:33 AM »
Remix is out :P

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #533 on: August 02, 2011, 11:30:41 AM »
I like how Qri is flashing her crotch a bit ;)...she must have been the naughty girl of the group hhehe
She has/had a bit of a wild side to her before T-ara, one being on a show that was similar to Cheaters playing a decoy to tempt a guy who's suspected of cheating on his girlfriend. And posing in pics with a back tattoo (which turned out to be fake) and posing by a urinal (which turned out to be a child's urinal in a women's bathroom LoL :roll:). But the girl loves animal print, that's kinda naughty huh? XD
So...there's gonna be a "eurodance' version of roly poly!!! haha
They really like to remix'd their songs huh? Where does that "It's disco time baby!" line come from? I swear I heard that in another song, a Jpop song I think. And by a group I listen to often. Halcali? Bennie K? OMG, it's gonna bother me all morning and it's too early to be frustrated. >_< LoL

Edit: found it. It's Bennie K's "Disco Senpai", should've known since "disco"'s in the title :roll: Ok, I can sleep in peace now. LoL
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 12:10:27 PM by DO Me DO Me »

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #534 on: August 03, 2011, 05:02:02 AM »
lmao, that remix. For some reason...it feels like it'd go well with tacky old-school television show intro. I envision many scenes spent on a motorboat out in the ocean. And many many dramatic cuts to people suddenly turning their heads as their name shows up in huge yellow font. Wat...right.

Anyway, some of the images courtesy of diadem:

| | | | | |

Had to go ahead and help myself to the Soyeon pic, since it was so awesome.

edit: the MV was released

« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 09:55:11 AM by DioBrando »

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #535 on: August 03, 2011, 10:19:53 AM »
Ahh nice simple MV i like it haha.

lmao, that remix. For some reason...it feels like it'd go well with tacky old-school television show intro. I envision many scenes spent on a motorboat out in the ocean.
Lol...now that you mention that I can totally picture this remix fitting that type of scene

She has/had a bit of a wild side to her before T-ara, one being on a show that was similar to Cheaters playing a decoy to tempt a guy who's suspected of cheating on his girlfriend. And posing in pics with a back tattoo (which turned out to be fake) and posing by a urinal (which turned out to be a child's urinal in a women's bathroom LoL :roll:). But the girl loves animal print, that's kinda naughty huh? XD
I've seen the last two you mentioned but not the Cheaters thing O_O. Must have been tough for the guy to resist Qri XD
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 09:29:59 AM by storyboard »

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #536 on: August 03, 2011, 10:33:00 AM »
I like that version better than the other one hehe!

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #537 on: August 03, 2011, 11:33:47 AM »
Sweatsuits?! OH MY FUCKING YES! Godly :bow:

Video is pretty simple but I sorta like the bootlegness. Remix Eh I don't think I like as much but it does sound 80s with a pinch of Smile dk or something. :lol:

Ah so the tattoo was a fake? I remember being a bit surprised some of the idols that had them (especially Luna since she was only like 17).

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #538 on: August 04, 2011, 02:52:17 AM »
Ah so the tattoo was a fake? I remember being a bit surprised some of the idols that had them (especially Luna since she was only like 17).
afaik, because when they wore the sexy BPBP outfits which were like corsets (poor things, they kept pulling/holding them up plus it was cold outside), I didn't see the tattoo on Qri's back but of course there's always the magic of make up. But she has a bunch of piercings anyway, so I wouldn't be surprised. :roll:

And hey...I like that video! Jiyeon chewing gum while dancing, like a boss. XD

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #539 on: August 04, 2011, 08:48:25 PM »
A clip from Hyomin's horror movie "Gisaeng Ryung" ....shower scene! :lol: :P

Hyomin's the 4th member to do a horror film after Jiyeon (Hon, Death Bell 2), Eunjung (Death Bell, White), and Boram (Hon, Death Bell 2).

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bestie - Pitapat