JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - For You

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 791733 times)

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #620 on: October 29, 2011, 08:30:37 AM »
I wanna Butt pic of Ji yeon vs Eun Jung . Please !! ^^

We all do taeyeonbutt... We all do.

Posters look kinda cheesy dramatic.  :lol:

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #621 on: October 30, 2011, 06:54:56 PM »
^cheematic! LoL 30 minutes? I'm sure they're gonna have different versions of the MV afterwards: just the song ver, just the drama ver, extended drama ver, dance ver, remix ver, fan ver, etc ver. :P
^I'm surprised, Yayaya doesn't sound awkward in Japanese but I rather just ignore these promotions kinda bitter they didn't do IGCBOY or WAYLT at least until they do their first original Japanese single.
From what I heard the Japanese fans voted for "Yayaya" to be the next song. I guess they really like the songs that sound like their own. :P But you know, it works. Their songs don't sound awkward in Japanese, and I rarely listen to Japanese ver. of kpop songs (except DBSK).

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #622 on: October 31, 2011, 02:01:47 AM »
^Yeah I read about that, thank you Japanese fans for choosing a not so awkward song then. Kinda reminds me of how After School is supposedly targeting otaku's with Diva JPN ver. /shrugs

I just hope they don't keep Qri's hair like this for promotions. :|

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #623 on: October 31, 2011, 09:07:49 AM »
^Lol I hope they don't keep Qri's hair like that either

TEASER FOR CRY CRY...crappy quality though >.<

Looks like an intense MV! The song so far sounds like one of those songs that come from a drama...so I guess it fits well for this MV haha.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #624 on: November 04, 2011, 06:37:50 PM »

Jacket shots for Cry Cry/Black Eyes (Click through for bigger versions)

------------

I am suitably hype for this...they look great D:..From all those shots before I would have thought Qri had the "starring role" in this one, but it appears to be Jiyeon. Qri doesn't even have her awesome man-hair in the jacket shots. I'm a little confused about this entire thing, though. Originally they announced 'Black Eyes', then there was something about a Shinsadong Tiger song called 'Lovey Dovey'. I guess there was some confusion with what was going to be the song they end up promoting, but it doesn't seem to be 'Lovey Dovey'. So the album is called Black Eyes and the song they're promoting is 'Cry Cry', is that right?
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #625 on: November 04, 2011, 07:20:47 PM »
Excuse me T-Ara, who told you could be this hot? THIS IS A CRIME IN ALL THE RIGHT WAYS.

I read somewhere that Cry Cry isn't the title track at all, so maybe the album is called Black Eyes and they'll start promotions with Cry Cry and switch to Lovey Dovey god I hope not, kind of like how MBLAQ started with Cry and went to Stay. /shrugs

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #626 on: November 04, 2011, 07:35:50 PM »
Sexy (Ue Ue!)

They like doing 360's with their looks and sounds huh? :P Boram doesn't look like a kid anymore, that is, until they come out with another cutesy song :lol:

Offline zoolander

• Member+
« Reply #627 on: November 04, 2011, 09:38:49 PM »
Wow I actually think Hwayoung might look the best of anyone in those shots. What sorcery is this! :lol: They look great, some of their eyes are creeping me out a bit though, Hyuna style.

I'm guessing~

Black Eyes = Album name
Lovey Dovey = Promoted song (upbeat, probably retro like to tap the mainstream)
Cry Cry = Secondary song (a la LTFT, WAYBLT, IRH)

Could be the other way around though. Heck, maybe they are gauging the interest first and will decide which one will be promoted based on reactions.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #628 on: November 04, 2011, 10:10:25 PM »
I couldn't even recognize Hwayoung...she looks so different! I was thinking that they forgot to add her pic XD.

Well I think the MV is going to consist both songs so maybe they'll just be promoting both songs for awhile, then eventually drop one @_@. I dunno haha.

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #629 on: November 05, 2011, 03:14:50 AM »
With an album title like "Black Eyes" they need to follow through on that. Someone is gonna get one in the MV.
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #630 on: November 06, 2011, 10:48:34 AM »
Qri doesn't even have her awesome man-hair in the jacket shots.
Don't take this away!!! :pleeease:

That said, those jacket photos look pretty terrific. I couldn't recognise Hwayoung or Boram, actually. Was Hwayoung's waist always that small :shocked

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #631 on: November 07, 2011, 05:18:45 AM »
^ I noticed her waist too. She always looked a bit big to me as in tall and thick as opposed to tall and waify. But apparently she really did cut her hair and it's not a wig. There's some fan pics floating around.

And they'll be making their comeback next week! Woot!

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #632 on: November 07, 2011, 08:37:12 AM »
Yep comeback next week! Can't wait!

So CCM cleared up how promotions are going to be! Cry cry...then one month later Lovey-Dovey.

Quote from: allkpop
Girl group T-ara will be making a comeback on November 18th through KBS 2TV ‘Music Bank‘!

Originally, the girls’ comeback date was set to be on November 25th, but the wait has been shortened to November 18th.  T-ara will return to the stage with their new track, “Cry Cry“.

Core Contents Media explained, “We were planning to release “Cry-Cry” and “Lovey-Dovey” at the same time, but the two songs have completely different concepts from each other.  We feared that the public would become confused and therefore, decided to delay “Lovey-Dovey” to next month.”

The label company also shared that T-ara will be throwing away their cute side, shown in “Roly Poly” and will be revealing a new concept that is much more charismatic and tough.
AKP

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #633 on: November 08, 2011, 11:54:08 PM »
heh, I just discovered the Japaneese version of IGCBOY, which is the C/W for BPBP

(fanmade vid with JPN ver over Kor performance)

The vocals sound too clear as if they just overlaid it over the instrumental without adjusting it, the original was more muted. Anyway, for Hwayoung to have a part meant Soyeon lost hers. That sucks. I was wonder how they're going to pull off "Cheoreoptge cheoreoptge saldaga michyeo..." so it becomes "Love me, love me..." And according to these color coded lyrics I found Boram says the line "I want you boy/ You are my slave/ Shoutout to my mind" <--I've been wondering what that line was for the longest. LoL

anyway, yeah...random post. something to take up time before waiting for their comeback.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #634 on: November 09, 2011, 07:22:34 AM »

I liked it. Admittedly I'm biased as hell but it was interesting...more importantly though, I like the song, so I can't wait to see them perform it on Music Bank! Also, lovey dovey appears to be every bit as Shinsadong Tiger as anyone could have hoped XD
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 08:04:15 AM by DioBrando »
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #635 on: November 09, 2011, 08:25:29 AM »
I liked the MV too...pretty epic imo, but I'm pretty biased too  :lol:. Looking forward to part two! From the looks of it, it seems like Jiyeon gets a face lift and turns into Qri for part two (got shorter too if that's what happens XD)?! The song sounds great too and Lovey dovey sounds good too. I was expecting Lovedovey to have more of a cutesy sound so I'm glad that's not the case. It's looking to be a great comeback for T-ara!

Ahh...and what can I say about Jiyeon...she's so sexy and cute.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 08:33:49 AM by storyboard »

Offline zoolander

• Member+
« Reply #636 on: November 09, 2011, 10:19:31 AM »
ooooooh sounds awesome! :O Video is definitely dramatic, blasts SNSD and WG out of the water MV quality wise. Although Jiyeon might over do it a bit with the gum chewing and bravado. :lol:

Is that guy a famous actor? He looks real familiar....

Edit: ah just saw it's Cha Seungwon, he was the lead in a couple movies I've seen and that Athena drama Taeyeon did a song for last year. :P
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 11:52:23 AM by zoolander »

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #637 on: November 09, 2011, 06:40:10 PM »
The MV was a lot better than I thought it would be, really interesting. Honestly one of best MVs I've seen this year, blows anyone else out of the water.
CCM should just have T-Ara keep doing these drama MVs, it's a lot easy on my eyes than their regular seizure inducing ones.

I can not wait for the live on MB~

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #638 on: November 10, 2011, 08:26:21 PM »
Hmm, sooo...according to these sites T-ara is going to have a concert in San Francisco in January. Davichi and Yangpa are other artists performing as well. Doesn't seem like a huge event but shoot, T-ara in America!  :cow:  :welcome

http://www.apeconcerts.com/popArtist07.cfm?cID=3245&KeepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=535&width=485
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1C00476481114D8C?artistid=1661479&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #639 on: November 11, 2011, 10:45:59 AM »
^Aww had to be Frisco >.< Hope they can come to LA for KMF this year :D

Also, MINI ALBUM IS OUT!

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - For You