JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: C-Real - No No No No No

Author Topic: (Group) T-ara (티아라)  (Read 791928 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: (Group) T-ara (티아라)
« Reply #760 on: January 29, 2012, 07:52:47 PM »
Btw is this perf actually hosted anywhere regardless of the nip slip?? Jiyeon looks so fine in the cap... I'd really like to see it for that :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #761 on: January 29, 2012, 08:15:57 PM »
Yeah, I couldn't get it at diadem and even randomkoreantorrentsiteIcantread didn't seem to have it...but I'm pretty anal about how I keep my collections of junk, so I couldn't have this glaring omission XD

I managed to get it with this torrent magnet link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1F081A4E31D0D00250D41165708EDE72D63F6514
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #762 on: January 30, 2012, 06:31:49 AM »
Isn't Inkigayo pre-record a couple hours beforehand? Editors must have seen that. Why would they leave it in?  o_O

On a lighter note here's Minkyung messing with Boram's antennae.

and T-Ara making dat money for CCM in 2011.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #763 on: January 30, 2012, 08:13:07 AM »
^Aww...every likes 'picking on' Boram haha. Soyeon was saying something about Minkyung during the encore performance for Inkigayo, I wonder if Minkyung was going to stay on stage and shuffle around a bit with T-ara haha.

I'm not sure I would have missed it, but doing my usual run through the weekend's performances I saw it CLEAR AS DAY...obviously though I was already expecting it. I was getting ready to say how it didn't seem all that serious, but Mr. Camera Man sure spent more time than necessary focusing on her lol
I was also expecting something difficult to see but wow..how could someone miss it. So if the show is pre-recorded like zoolander said...how could they not see it and edit it out? *shrug maybe they were thinking too much about her screen time, since that is her solo @_@

I'm not sure if it's just on my end but I feel like a lot of people were beginning to accept Hwayoung lately, so this really sucks...I'd like to think no one would ostracize her for this but Korean "netizens" have been reported as doing things far sillier than this, so I wouldn't put anything past them XD
Yep I was starting to like her more especially since I got to see more of her through variety shows and such. So hopefully this little incident doesn't affect her too much and she doesn't think about it too much.

edit:
Found a cute clip of Jiyeon haha...what a dork :lol:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 10:24:44 AM by storyboard »

Offline Wolfic

• Member+
« Reply #764 on: January 31, 2012, 01:40:28 AM »
Isn't Inkigayo pre-record a couple hours beforehand? Editors must have seen that. Why would they leave it in?  o_O

Apparently, according to various translated articles I've read (in other words take it with a grain of salt), the performance was live.

As for why the cameraman continued to film her, according to an article by Soompi:

Officials of SBS were also asked why they had caught her on several different angles despite the accident, leading them to reply, "First of all, T-ara's stage was live, not pre-recorded. The head PD was busy at the time so he was not able to pay attention to the incident. We are extremely sorry about what happened."

Sigh, I really hope this issue dies over soon. Netizens have never pissed me off this much before.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #765 on: January 31, 2012, 11:15:03 PM »
look like she's trying to move on from the incident as she is attending a volunteer event this week with the group and her twin sister Hyoyoung who's been supporting her throughout the whole ordeal. I was fearing the worst for her, I felt like I just saw my child go through the worst experience, but she's much stronger than she looks so good for her. Although the obvious question still lingers...I mean how can you dance around like that without wearing a bra???

Anyway, looks like the male group from Co-ed School are going to debut soon and they're going to do their own version of "Lovey Dovey" called "Lovey Dovey Plus" featuring their own rap and song arrangement. I guess that's cool, Lovey Dovey has done well for T-ara this whole month. Btw, did they ever released the other MV versions of the song? I thought there were five or did they realized TM;DW (too many, didn't watch :P) Anyway, I thought they're going to end their promotions now and take their break. They need to.

Offline Azagrath

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #766 on: February 01, 2012, 01:06:48 AM »
Btw, did they ever released the other MV versions of the song?

I remember there was talk of a whole bunch of different versions, but they've only released 3 so far. Long story version, zombie version and Tokyo version. I don't really see the need for any more, unless they have something really original planned.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #767 on: February 01, 2012, 09:22:58 AM »
I don't see the point of any more MVs either...aren't they almost done with Lovey Dovey promotions haha. Maybe Lovey Dovey Plus will be the additional two @_@, even though it's not T-ara.

Anyone ever take note of how well Jiyeon draws?! @4:53

XD She draws like a little kid...and that Rhinoceros and elephant she drew :lol:.

Just some TomNJerry pics

cr: as tagged/tumblr
I wish they could be a WGM couple haha

Offline taeyeonbutt

• Taeyeon is the Best
  • ♥♥♥My---Love♥♥♥
« Reply #768 on: February 01, 2012, 02:55:20 PM »
i wanna see ass of Soyeon , who have pic or viedeo ?? please  :(
for example :

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #769 on: February 01, 2012, 03:23:31 PM »
^ Sorry I can't help you, but I have to say I LOVE THAT REQUEST :lol:

EDIT: THAT VIDEO YOU LINKED OMG. I LOVE YOU. MORE OF THIS PLEASE. UNNNNFFFF
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 03:40:06 PM by shirenu »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #770 on: February 02, 2012, 08:29:41 AM »
man I saw the nip slip up in the KPop Celeb Perv thread and SHIT that was quite the jiggle :lol: I tried to google at first and kept getting Tara Reid :bleedeyes: DUH my HiPSTAZ always step they game up when it cums to this XD

BUT WHOA. hyomin <3

Looks like some Toilet Paper ad :heart:

via http://twitpic.com/8el9z1/full

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #771 on: February 02, 2012, 11:29:16 AM »
GWAH there's this enormous, hq gif of Jiyeon from Dream High 2 that I got from reddit (it was posted by Pulselol but I don't know who made it)

http://i.minus.com/ibmBYIxyUze7i.gif
Linking it like this because it's 16.2MB!!! LOL

It's too good omg :( She holds the sword like a spoon on Heroes (adorable!), her hair is on a messy ponytail (sexy!), her eyes have the special twinkle, I CAN'T STOP STARING AT HER LIPS, ah the tiny little smile, omg I've probably already watched this gif loop for 1000 times.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #772 on: February 02, 2012, 11:37:35 AM »
I've stared at these for more time than I'd like to admit...I have no idea where they originated, since a friend of mine linked them to me (I'll ask when I get a chance), but some of these sizes are ABSURD...I'm not complaining XD

http://i.minus.com/ie7kqfufYNt81.gif

http://i.minus.com/iWzPI2qolcpkI.gif <-- Personal favorite, lol

http://i.minus.com/ie3e68Xcu7mAo.gif

http://i.minus.com/ibxcijvzk9sLyi.gif

http://i.minus.com/ibmBYIxyUze7i.gif

http://i.minus.com/ibhSOz90QICZkC.gif

Apologies in advance to anyone who loses track of time watching these loop.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 12:01:57 PM by DioBrando »
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #773 on: February 03, 2012, 10:19:14 AM »

Labidabidabbii without Jiyeon or Eunjung, the stage looks so empty!! lol

...I noticed that Jiyeon has light freckles and now I find her even cuter. ;_;
Look >o<

Acckkk I love freckles

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #774 on: February 03, 2012, 11:02:56 AM »

The encore stage was even emptier haha. I liked how Hwayoung was rocking the stage.

All these Dream High gifs of Jiyeon make it so hard to wait for the english subtitles >.<! I know there are hardsubs out but I'm waiting for another groups' subs.

Ah and I read that T-ara is going to be doing Japanese promotional activities for a month...starting on the 16th. Damn they are really keeping these girls busy.

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #775 on: February 03, 2012, 03:02:01 PM »
Today's Lovey Dovey perf :) Gotta love Hyomin's outfits. She looks so sexy  :drool:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #776 on: February 03, 2012, 03:32:54 PM »

Hyomin knows how it is.   :bow::shakeit:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #777 on: February 03, 2012, 10:27:05 PM »
6th Pretty Boys for T-ara ep subbed, conveniently parts linked here:
http://www.reddit.com/r/tiara/comments/p99v4/pretty_boys_for_tara_episode_6_eng_sub/

The same YT user probably has the previous parts as well.. I really liked ep 5 (because it didn't have the boys at all), but the one before was kinda boring (because it had the boys). Those are the only eps I've seen >o< I guess it hurts that I'm not really interested in their cafe, I'm just interested in random girlbonding

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #778 on: February 04, 2012, 04:57:56 AM »
Best shirt everrrr! XD

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #779 on: February 04, 2012, 05:40:17 AM »
Ep6 of Pretty Boys when they're beating the eggs...it looks like Soyeon is giving a handjob XD

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: C-Real - No No No No No