JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gackt - Mizerable

Author Topic: [TEAM B | NGT48] YUKIRIN ~ The Kashiwagi Yuki Thread  (Read 914664 times)

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
Re: [TEAM B] YUKIRIN ~ The Kashiwagi Yuki Thread
« Reply #1480 on: February 18, 2012, 03:14:43 PM »

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #1481 on: February 21, 2012, 05:45:15 AM »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #1482 on: February 25, 2012, 05:23:44 AM »
Sleepy Yuki and sleepy Mayuyu FTW!

Now for some great photographs of Yuki selected by YouTuber BlackGekikara :

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1483 on: February 25, 2012, 07:04:28 AM »

''During 25th to 28th Feb., Kashiwagi yuki will come to Taiwan and Hong Kong to shoot photos preparing for her next photo book.''

^the above was written by sikanwan.   She arrived and as expected had trouble leaving the airport...

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1484 on: February 25, 2012, 05:35:26 PM »
^ Lmao, that looks pretty intense.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #1485 on: February 26, 2012, 12:38:24 AM »
Hoo-boy that Yukirin. I don't really know what to say about Yukirin even though I like her a lot. She's the third highest ranked Team B member on my list at 13. She's really funny and really sexy. Something about her seems really innocent most of the time, but then again she also seems like she might just be a little bit psycho lol. Yukirin's got some boobs on her, man, and she's like 70% torso. But I'm totally down with that.

Yeah, Kashiwagi!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 12:45:46 AM by tenkei »

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1486 on: February 26, 2012, 03:08:42 AM »
Yuki is all-around awesome. She's got the looks, the personality, the talent, the boobies, the occasional loss of sanity, the everything. I can never get enough of her on the TV shows. I simply love it when she loses her idol composure. It's always so hilarious. She really is the reaction queen of AKB48. Her gravure and IV work has been obviously excellent. Long girl is long and gorgeous. :heart: Her AKB stage work has been top notch from Kinjirareta Futari to Yokaze no Shiwaza and everything in between. She was so awesome in the Infinity stage play, too. Everything she does ends up being some kind of crazy awesome. I guess that's why she's my Team B favorite. :twothumbs

P.S. Saeyuki for life.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1487 on: February 26, 2012, 10:42:15 AM »
^the above was written by sikanwan.   She arrived and as expected had trouble leaving the airport...

here she is! thanks youjok for the linkage, video here: http://tw.nextmedia.com/applenews/article/art_id/34051169/IssueID/20120226

a fan signing too!?

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #1488 on: February 26, 2012, 11:55:25 AM »
Hoo-boy that Yukirin. I don't really know what to say about Yukirin even though I like her a lot. She's the third highest ranked Team B member on my list at 13. She's really funny and really sexy. Something about her seems really innocent most of the time, but then again she also seems like she might just be a little bit psycho lol. Yukirin's got some boobs on her, man, and she's like 70% torso. But I'm totally down with that.

Yeah, Kashiwagi!
Plus you gave her the nickname "Gumby"....that's a keeper!

Offline rizuky_hiruma

« Reply #1489 on: February 28, 2012, 05:32:28 PM »

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #1490 on: March 21, 2012, 02:55:48 AM »

Yuki and Asuka

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #1491 on: March 21, 2012, 01:04:06 PM »
Yukirin's official snowman(?) doll is up for pre-order at taiwan/hk shops. Deadline is 31/3.
Snow-man = Yuki-daruma = genius :D

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #1492 on: March 30, 2012, 11:18:29 AM »
^Awesome.

I just realized something:
- Yuki's first PB got announced after the 2009 Team Shuffle
- Yuki's second PB got announced after the Jurina/Milky shuffle and Acchan graduation

Maybe she's feeding her black magic on chaos  :lol:

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #1493 on: April 04, 2012, 01:22:53 PM »

French Kiss @ A-Nation 2011

Offline firebird56

« Reply #1494 on: April 07, 2012, 05:22:12 PM »
My favourite I love Black, maybe as people pointed out she has the same kind of heart although I'm an old bloke, the look on her face when she says something that is better kept in side of you I know that feeling having been told many times by the military that I have a warped sense of humour.  Yes I know all you pimply faced kids with thick glasses jump up and down because lets use your language she has big tits and a cracking body but she is a damn fine singer and is a good actress.  I don't know what she's giving her Team B but it works they are by far the happiest bunch, they seem to revel in this rivalry between A and K and just go out and enjoy themselves. I Have noticed recently in a couple of interviews  when girls introduce themselves on various shows they have started calling themselves Team Black in honour of their leader I suppose.  Anyway I just watched the commando training in Korea and young Mariya from Team Black was sent she looked scared, worried but was trying her hardst then behold the Great Leader and her husband Sae sent a VTR and in it Yukurin spoke directly to Mariya I don't know what she said but the kids face lit up she suddenly became Wonder Girl and finished top of the class, when at the presentation all the girls were crying there is Mariya laughing and cracking jokes with the Instructor, he was even calling her Mariya. Whatever Yukurin does seems to work and I noticed that recently she talks a lot to Rena from SKE and funnily enough they too are beginning to become as crazy as Team Black. Long may Yukurin's mystical magic carry on :otomerika:

Offline lolym

• ecchi
« Reply #1495 on: April 08, 2012, 11:44:47 PM »
Ah my lovely oshimen  :heart:  :wub:

Nice topic, it's good the escape a bit from the Yuki hate that I always see. This woman is the most amazing, fascinating and beautiful creature on this planet, I swear, I can't help but be captivated by her. And while yes her *assets* are very enjoyable, it was really her personality that attracted me to her, she's a very interesting person, I think. I know she's very popular, being #3 and all but there's just so much hate too, it's a shame more people don't see how flawless she truly is. Well, their loss  8)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #1496 on: April 09, 2012, 07:48:42 AM »
Welcome to JPH!P, lolym! :welcome

Nice topic, it's good the escape a bit from the Yuki hate that I always see. This woman is the most amazing, fascinating and beautiful creature on this planet, I swear, I can't help but be captivated by her. And while yes her *assets* are very enjoyable, it was really her personality that attracted me to her, she's a very interesting person, I think. I know she's very popular, being #3 and all but there's just so much hate too, it's a shame more people don't see how flawless she truly is. Well, their loss  8)
Haters gonna hate. It's a shame that the more popular you are, the more haters you have. Yuki might not be my oshi but I do consider her one of the best idols in the game right now. That girl was born to be an idol :yep:

Offline Deaglezero

• Deagle: The Eternal Warrior
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Chelsea, Barca let's roll!
« Reply #1497 on: April 09, 2012, 09:31:50 AM »
Yeah Yukirin is definitely very interesting. She has so much feminine grace in her gestures and movements, and gives those awesome yet natural winks during performances. None of this stuff is done as competently by other members.

Either Yukirin has a whole library of books on how to become the perfect idol, or as Masa said, she's born to be one. Or both.

Yukirin is just very blessed. And we are blessed to have her here with us.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #1498 on: April 09, 2012, 09:58:55 AM »
Either Yukirin has a whole library of books on how to become the perfect idol, or as Masa said, she's born to be one. Or both.
I think this article perfectly explains why Yuki is such an awesome idol: http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/dy/features/arts/T110904000493.htm

"I have a concrete image of what an idol should do and how nice an idol should be when spoken to by fans...I always act on that basis," she said.

"When I was a primary and middle school student, I was nuts about idols," Kashiwagi said. In particular, she liked female idols. She learned to sing and dance by listening to their CDs and watching their videos. "I was dancing with the idols while watching them on TV," she said.

When pop group Morning Musume and idol Aya Matsuura, who is nicknamed "Ayaya," held a concert in Kagoshima, Kashiwagi's birthplace, she attended with her mother. She was a big fan of the group, and posters of Morning Musume adorned her bedroom--especially ones featuring member Rika Ishikawa.
Yuki studied the very best idols of the Hello! Project era so it's no surprise that she became one of the top idols of her generation :yep:

Offline lolym

• ecchi
« Reply #1499 on: April 10, 2012, 04:01:59 AM »
Welcome to JPH!P, lolym! :welcome

Haters gonna hate. It's a shame that the more popular you are, the more haters you have. Yuki might not be my oshi but I do consider her one of the best idols in the game right now. That girl was born to be an idol :yep:

Thank you Masa! ^^

She really was born to be an idol, it's really amazing the way she describes how she feels when she's on stage and stuff like that, we can really see that she loves what she does. Girl just loves idols and really loves being one.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gackt - Mizerable