JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: CyberJapan Girls - Party Girl

Author Topic: [TEAM B | NGT48] YUKIRIN ~ The Kashiwagi Yuki Thread  (Read 913428 times)

Offline kanyan_yuki

• Member+
Re: [TEAM B] YUKIRIN ~ The Kashiwagi Yuki Thread
« Reply #1460 on: December 22, 2011, 12:31:56 AM »
Yukirin is just so cute!!! :gmon heartu:

Offline kreits

« Reply #1461 on: December 23, 2011, 04:22:17 AM »

That needs a translation. D= Since my japanese sucks too much.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #1462 on: December 23, 2011, 04:42:10 AM »

Kashiwagi Yuki [Kaette Kita! WONDA x AKB48 Gohoubi Mubi]
Kashiwagi Yuki [Came Back! WONDA  x AKB48 Reward Movie] :cow:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1463 on: December 25, 2011, 10:27:26 AM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1464 on: December 26, 2011, 09:10:56 AM »
Yuko, Yuki, Mayu and Sae (broadcast today 111226)

Offline kanyan_yuki

• Member+
« Reply #1465 on: December 26, 2011, 04:22:07 PM »
how lucky is that man~~ :gmon peakaboo:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #1466 on: December 31, 2011, 05:06:01 AM »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #1467 on: December 31, 2011, 08:53:07 AM »
So fa,r I have seen the above Yuki shot and the Yuko version.................ad company doing a good job, letting the individual personalities of the girls become part of the CM. :cow:

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #1468 on: January 01, 2012, 09:18:30 PM »
Daigong loves that ass^

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #1469 on: January 09, 2012, 01:47:15 AM »
Romanvalde2  has created this educational and very watchable tribute to Yuki   :twothumbs

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1470 on: January 09, 2012, 09:41:16 AM »
CM Released January 08, 2012

NEWS - January 09, 2012

« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 10:13:26 AM by YKT »

Offline freakonboard

• Member+
« Reply #1471 on: January 14, 2012, 04:10:59 AM »
Tege Tege  2012.01.12

or
or
or

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #1472 on: January 16, 2012, 03:21:55 PM »
Yuki went home sick during FK's handshake event yesterday. She stated she was sorry, but she wants to be sure to recover in time for Request Hour this week.

From Aki-P's G+:

Kashiwagi, you are respectable.
I didn’t know that you were in bad physical condition when we met last time.
Even in the bad condition, you did your best.
I send my highest regard to you.

Get well soon Yuki!

Offline kreits

« Reply #1473 on: January 17, 2012, 10:20:53 PM »

Kashiwagi Yuki [Kaette Kita! WONDA x AKB48 Gohoubi Mubi]
Kashiwagi Yuki [Came Back! WONDA  x AKB48 Reward Movie] :cow:

Meant the video itself. But the title also helps a bunch though. =)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #1474 on: January 22, 2012, 01:05:15 PM »

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #1475 on: February 05, 2012, 05:16:28 AM »
Once upon a time, in a tiny land called Akihabara, there was a hard working troupe of tiny little ants, who day after day performed for all of the other Akihabarans and gathered food at night and then rested for the next day's work. There was one ant who persevered with a smile on her face, despite the long hours and sometimes the ill health that came with so much toil. The other ants asked her, "how do you keep smiling, day after day, when our lives are full of toil and strife?"

The hard working ant replied, " I think of a beautiful butterfly named Rika that I saw one day when I was just a little ant larvae....she was so pretty and her smile was known througout the land, and she was Queen of a realm know as JPH!Pland, and all of her subjects were warmed just by her smile. Whenever I though of that Beautiful Butterfly, I would smile"

The little ant smiled at her larvaehood memories and continued "so I prayed from that day, hoping I could have the chance to repay the warmth that I received, by smiling at others, and cheering them up"
And the hard working ant was respected by all, for her dedication, and her warm smile that cheered up all the other worker ants.......and then one day, some magical guitar driven disco music was heard at the job site, and lo! and behold! the hard working ant become a beautiful and long torso-ed idol, and all was good throughout the realm of Akihabara!!!

« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 10:59:59 AM by muppet »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #1476 on: February 09, 2012, 02:27:52 PM »
I think a lot of people don't realize just how long Yuki has been around. She debuted at the "Haru no Chotto Dake Zenkoku Tour ~Madamada da ze AKB48!~" in 2007. No introduction in the theater, but straight into a full on concert. That takes guts. I remember watching Team B's old stages and she just seemed like someone who got tall during puberty, but wasn't accustomed to her body yet  :lol:

She got an early senbatsu position in Bingo, but disappeared to the background again for the next three singles. If I'm honest, I can't really re-call her scenes in Sakura 2K8, Oogoe and 10nen either. Basically, she's been in the background for a good two years. During these years she actually appeared on 1ji59 fun a lot, but she didn't stand out at all.

Yuki's uprise was quite interesting. I think she first started to stand during early AKBingo's, in particular the Burger game, where she could show us her big reactions. If I'm completely honest, I thought she was hella annoying at first  :lol: However, at one point she said she'd studied to become better at the game and I can appreciate that.

Some time later and I was a big Yuki fan. Tall-ish pale girl, with black hair, modesty causing out of proportional reactions... sign me up! This was when the first senbatsu election was held and the first bikini surprise mook came out. OMG Yuki is super hot. Not much later, her first PB (and to this date, only PB! wtf!!) came out, which was great. I managed to score a signed copy and it's one of my favorite items in my collection. However, the PB was a bit boob heavy and I really fear a lot of fancy only liked Yuki for her body. We're two years later now, so things have probably changed, but that's something that always worries me when it comes to Yuki.

Another thing that worries me is her leadership of Team B. I saw some making clips and I felt she didn't have the respect of the full group. They didn't listen to her at all. I really hope some of the other girls don't resent her or don't take her seriously, because that's one of the worst feelings you can have. I guess popularity comes with haters/jealousy.

Yuki grew up beautifully. She tries to be a stereotypical idol, yet manages to incorporate some out of character humor (i.e. the 'black Yukirin' stuff). She's got a great voice and I think she'll get her solo debut sooner or later. I love French Kiss, so I don't mind having them around for at least a couple of years either.

Writing this up, I can't help but think my Kasai story is a bit more passionate  :nervous

Either way, Yuki is a late bloomer. She's been around for a long time, so I'm glad she's still around to witness AKB48 golden era. Witness? She's plays a big role it. An early graduation would've turned out to be a massive waste. Tsunku didn't see her potential at the time, but I'm glad Aki-P decided to give her a chance.

I love everything about her and I'm proud to have Yuki as my top AKB48 girl.  :wub:

Yukiwin

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1477 on: February 09, 2012, 03:57:54 PM »
^great post!

Because you're gonna be close...literally...  :panic:

sikanwan posted that Yukirin is coming to Hong Kong end of Feb.

「Kashiwagi Yuki of AKB48 is coming to Taiwan and Hong Kong!」

Sorry for keep you all waiting!

Kashiwagi Yuki is the captain of Team B, AKB48. She won the second runner-up award in Senbatsu Election 2011

and is one of the most popular members in the group. She is now planning to come to Taiwan and Hong Kong.

During 25th to 28th Feb., Kashiwagi yuki will come to Taiwan and Hong Kong to shoot photos preparing for her next photo book.

Of course, there will also be hand-shaking events in both Taiwan and Hong Kong.

Schedule and other details will be announced soon!

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #1478 on: February 09, 2012, 04:09:12 PM »
Her first PB (and to this date, only PB! wtf!!) came out, which was great.

An hour later -->

During 25th to 28th Feb., Kashiwagi yuki will come to Taiwan and Hong Kong to shoot photos preparing for her next photo book.

:lol: Awesome news!

As for the HK/Taiwan appearances, that's great, but I won't be able to attend. I have a 'one entry visa' for mainland China, so I can't make the trip to HK/Taiwan. If I do, I wouldn't be allowed back in  :nervous

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1479 on: February 11, 2012, 12:47:55 PM »

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: CyberJapan Girls - Party Girl