JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Wild

Author Topic: The Deal - Ch.16 (RenaYuki, other pairings) 9/12/16  (Read 51831 times)

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
"The Deal" Ch. 2
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2011, 09:42:05 AM »
Hope you all like it. Two names are reveal  :kekeke: :on woohoo: But there more to come. :mon star:

Chapter2

The woman had only one remaining son out of the five, this son had six sons and only one daughter.   He was proud to have such a beautiful and loving daughter.  She was intelligent, patient, kind, serious, caring, friendly and very popular. She never had trouble getting a boyfriend if she wanted, but she never had one because she’s waiting for her true love to come and sweep her off your feet.
(Even if she did get a boyfriend her brothers would most likely scare the daylights out of him.) Four of her six brothers Sano, Nite, Natsu, and Tea where very protective over her while the oldest Alex didn’t really seem to care about her or their family. The one she felt understood her was her brother Miku, who is the youngest out of her brothers, only two years older than her. She doesn’t spend a lot of time with them because they’re usually busy with work. But she doesn’t mind it cuz she rather spend it with her four best friends. Even when her brothers have free time to take her shopping or spend time with her, she would invite her friends. In the end her brothers looked like shopping carts with all the bags of stuff they were carrying.

She had first summoned that hummable servant the same day of her Birthday; don’t jump to conclusions thinking that it was a birthday gift or something. Nooo, her summoning them was due to her father who had just informed her that she was to marry. She had been told by her Father, who she dearly loved, that she would be marrying into the third wealthy family. He said, “This marriage would benefit our family greatly, we would no long need to cut workers.” “But father, I have never met this man and I don’t to marry him just cuz you wanted their family’s money!” “It doesn’t matter! You will marry whoever I see fit! Understood, young lady!”  At that moment she slapped him then ran to her room.  There she placed a pillow and cried out, “AHHHH! W-w-why! Why me!?”  Softly crying into her pillow she had remembered the stories that her grandmother would tell her as bedtime stories, long ago when she was 9 years old.
 One story in particular was about a ‘demon’, who grants the wishes of its summoner.  With a low soft voice she said, “Grandmother had only told that story once, but for some reason… I remember it clearly as if she’s telling it to me right now.” 

Flashback

My grandmother sat on the right side of the bed leaning her back on the headrest looking at her. She a small smile on her face “This demon obeys no one and does whatever it pleases.  It grants your wishes and desires without even a second thought. However, whoever becomes its master must beware of its trickery,” she chuckles a little bit before continuing “it does not have a gender, but it will become a man or a woman based on its master desires.  It will grant as many wishes and desires as long as you pay its price.” She stops, her face changes from happy into a sad one, she then looks at me. She’s now serious, I’ve never seen her with this expression and it kinda scares me. “You might think I’m making all this up just to get you to sleep, but it’s all real.  That demon is the only reason why this family exists.  It has been a long time since that demon has been summoned.  I believe it has been nearly 40 years since the head of our family, summoned it.  It is said that she sealed it into an amulet on a necklace that is passed down to the head of the family.” Wait. Granny isn’t the head of the family you? So, won’t you be the one who sealed it?” “Well, yes. My aren’t you such a smart young lady.” “Hehehe, thanks Granny.” “You’re welcome sweetie.” “By the way Granny.” “Yes, Sweetie?” “Where that necklace you’re talking about?” I tilt my head while pouting. She tilts her head side to side playing with something on her neck. “Hmm… I guess it would be the necklace I have on right now.  But there’s no need to worry, dear” said grandmother with a gentle grin on her face. “Okay.” I replied with a smile.

“The…neck-lace…you have… on, right… now?”  I spoke those words once more and remembered that she had given me that necklace on my tenth birthday a few weeks before her death. I remember seeing it lying around somewhere. “hmm… Where was it? I think the last time I saw it, it was somewhere in here… maybe under my dirty towels?”  I started looking for the necklace.

In the process I end up turning my room in-side-out. “And if I find it then maybe I can…I can… I can… wait. Why am I looking for it?  Is it important?  Do I need it? argh” I step on something sharp, I paused and lifted my foot from the sharp object. When I looked down I was surprised to find that it was the necklace I was looking for. But why was I looking for it?
[/i]

She had forgotten why she was looking for it in the first place.

In that moment of confusion the door opened and her father entered the room with a man in his sixties. Oh my. . .Who’s this guy? He’s creepy… like jeepers creeper creepy.

“Mr. Kawano Jiro, this is my daughter, Yuki Kashiwagi. She’s 19.”
“Oh, hello Yuki.” Smiles.
“Sweetie say hello to Mr. Kawano Jiro.”
“H…He..hello, Mr. Kawano.” Shows fake smile.

You got to be kidding. This guy. Please don’t tell that… that’s the guy I have to marry. Dad, what were you thinking? This guy’s old enough to be my grandfather. Shit, he might be old enough to be Jeepers Creeper himself.

I saw my daughter’s expression change maybe it was due to the fact that her room was a mess so I told her, “Yuki, if you need me I’ll be in my study with Mr. Kawano. Okay?” “Ye..Yes, father.” After her answer both I and Mr. Kawano left her room. Once we reached my study I remembered that I had forgotten to tell her that Mr. Kawano had come here to talk about the design for the restaurant Miku is the head chef for. Well, whatever it’s not like she would think that he’s the guy she gonna marry. A few minutes later I heard cries and scream. After Mr. Kawano left I went to Yuki's room.

After my father had left I put up the necklace and held it in my hand on my chest. OhGod OhGodOhGod. OH…MY… GOD! Imma get married to Jeepers Creepers. Mom, I wished you were still alive to smack some sense into Dad. How could he marry off to Jeepers Creepers over there. At that moment I realized something important, it was that I would never met my Prince Charming. I began to cry my heart out, Oh God… I don’t wanna marry that old creepy old guy. Please God send someone to save me. I wanna met my prince charming and marry him.

A single tear drip dropped onto the necklace’s amulet and began to shine and heat up.

The necklace I was holding suddenly began to shine and heat up, burning me. I let drop to the floor then there was a loud click as if something had open. I looked at it and the amulet on the necklace was now open, suddenly there was a flash of light and fog surround the amulet. Then I noticed that there stood a figure of something. I scream “Kyaaaa!! Demon!” I panicked and was freaky out.  I graded the first thing I saw, which was a dirty Towel, I twisted it and connected the ends and swag as hard as I could as the figure turned around. After a loud *SMACK* to the head it fell to the floor, I took this opportunity to run for. I run out my room all the way to my brother Nite’s room which was on the other side of the mansion. (A good distance of 2640 feet away from her room.) I went into his room and hid in his long towel cabinet. Inside the safety of the towel cabinet tried to calm myself down.

“It was just my imagination running wild. It’s all due to stress. Yes! All due to stress caused by the marriage to that jeepers creepers. Yes! Let’s go with stress. It’s all due to stress. Yes! It’s been a stressful day. It’s all cuz of stress.”

Then I heard a little giggle from outside of the cabinet door. And suddenly opens revealing a person staring back at me. S***

Not sure when I'll update Chapter 3. :cool2: I'm kinda drained out right now.  :err: :stoned: :frustrated: :scared:

Flean

Re: "The Deal" Ch. 2
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2011, 10:23:42 AM »
Woh!!!!  :ding: Yuki!!!!  :on lol: now i wonder who's the demon...  :glasses:

take your time.. I'll be waiting for next update...  :kneelbow:

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2011, 05:26:23 PM »
OH!! Chapter 2!! :w00t:
It's Yuki~!!! XD
I hope it's Mayuki :peace: :bow:
I'm really curious :banghead: What's going to happen next? :?

Thanks for the Update 8)
Please update soon :bow: :)

Offline qyyzz101

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2011, 05:39:07 PM »
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
i wish it's saeyuki :love:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2011, 06:31:40 PM »
i hope too saeyuki couple

Offline AKBlover_99

• Member+
  • Nice to meet you! Call me 'Bat',okay
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2011, 01:18:52 AM »
I 'really' hope it's about SaeYuki :gmon twirl:

Update soon!  :)

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
"The Deal" Ch. 3
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2011, 01:46:04 AM »
I was reading a few fanfic earlier  XD that motivated me to update.  :thumbsup

Okay. I must warn to Not jump into conclusion. when you read Chapter 3. Okay? This ch. is goin to be about 2 to 3 parts.
Again, DON'T GUESS WHICH PAIRS UNTIL I UPDATE THE WHOLE OF CHAPTER 3.

Thanks Heres

Chapter 3

Part 1

When I came to I was laying on the floor.
Where am I? Is this a pig stall or just a joke? What the hell happened in here? Don’t tell me I interrupted a rubbery? Wait that cannot be cuz they said Demon, not ‘OH SHIT WE’RE CAUGHT!’
I got up from the floor and looked around, my sight stopped on a towel laying on the floor. It was twisted up and the ends fold together. “OH HELL NO!”  Please… Please tell me I was knock out with a towel. “Well that examples why it was soft yet hard.” Wait WTH am I thinking I should be angry that the person hit with a dirty towel! Whoever hit me is going to pay. *SMIRK*

*Knock**knock* “Sweetie are you  in there?” Oh Shit. Gotta hide. I panicked and jump into the bed and covered myself at the same time the door open. Lucky the bed isn’t messing or smelly. Then the man speaks, “Sweetie I know you’re upset about having an arranged marriage.” Marriage? Hmmm? Maybe I can use this.

“Um”
“I just came to check up on you because I heard crying and screaming.”
“Hmmm” I need to keep quiet. Don’t want to give him the wrong impression.
“Also I wanted to tell you that Mr. Kawano Jiro is not the person you’re going to marrying, okay?” Whoa sounds like a stalker’s name. haha. Well, whatever. Note to self use this. (Evil smile)
“I just wanted to tell you that okay?”
“Un” Damn! How long is he planning on taking? I need to get the hell outta here! But first have some fun with this ‘Sweetie’ of yours. Hehe.
“Well,…okay Sweetie. I’ll see you at diner.”
“Un” Hells ya! About time he leaves! Well now off to find this ‘Sweetie’ of yours. *Smirk*

I got out of the room and heard a loud *THUMP* which seems to have come from the other side of the mansion. Wonder if it leads to this ‘Sweetie’? *Smirk*  I start running in that direction to which the sound came from. Once I get there, I stepped into the only room around there. AT first I don’t see anything, but then when I got near the bathroom I could hear someone talking to themselves. Are they stupid, crazy, or on something? Well, I think I’ll go with their on something. *sign and head shake* I walk into the bathroom but didn’t see anyone. Then I heard, “its all cuz of stress.” Coming from the towel cabinet, I giggled a little before opening the top cabinet door revealing a girl scarily staring at me while I stared back.    

Flean

Re: "The Deal" Ch. 3 Part 1
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2011, 02:05:18 AM »
Woh!!!! she not gonna marry that Kawano Jiro???  :hehehe:  hahaha... this is interesting... Gah!!! i wanna know who's the DEMON!!!!  :on lol:

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2011, 05:59:15 AM »
I really want to know who that immortal is!!!!! :banghead:
Please Update Soon :panic: :panic:

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2011, 12:05:24 AM »
 :hehehe: Interesting! I've just began to read this fic today.

Hrrm all I can say is....AWESOME!

Waiting for your next update  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2011, 06:16:32 PM »
I wanna know who is the demon too, update please!

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2011, 09:23:40 PM »
Hope it's SaeYuki~!!

PLEEASEE~!!

I'm waiting for  the next chapter~

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2011, 11:16:04 PM »
I'll be updating Ch.3 Part 2 and an Extra about the angels by this evening.

Thank you everyone.

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
"The Deal" Extra & Ch. 3 Part 2
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2011, 01:31:00 AM »
Here are The Extra about the Angels as well as Ch. 3 Part 2. I hope you enjoy it, but remember not to guess the pairings until Part 3 is updated.

*Extra*

In Heaven

Four Angels stood in front of their LORD. "YOU 4! I'VE HAD IT!" The LORD yelled full of annoyance and anger towards them. "You'll be going down to the Human World to do the takeover mission; the family has the same name as your Family. Understood?" He had managed to calm himself down and speak in an authority voice.
"Yes! My Lord." All four said in unison.
"Good." he heaved out a sign. "Now leave immediately." They left the chamber and he let out another sign. "Man, these four are more like Devils than Angels." Shaking his head. "Well at least we will be having Peace and Quiet in here." Cheers in the background from all Angels and Guardian Spirits.

With the Four Angels

"Is it just me, or can you hear cheers from everyone?" The long redish brown haired asked the others.
"Nah it's your imagination. Everyone here loves us." The shortest of the four replied.
"Hell ya! We're going to the Human World!" A black short hair yelled from the top of her lungs jumping up and down from excitement.
"What the?!" Before the long brown hair could finish she was interrupted by a short brown hair.
"Sae, we're not going there for good behavior. Btw we have to take over a human's body and live in their place." "Yes, I know that, in fact we all know that, Mariko." Sae retorted.
"Oh! Btw Marichan. Who are we being? I mean becoming?" The shortest asked Mariko. "Yeah! Mayu's right. I wanna know too." Sae added excitedly. "Sorry guys., but I have no clue. Haruna's the one with the info. Why not ask her?" Mariko deadpanned.
"Oohhh."Both Sae and Mayu deadpanned, looked at each other before turning to face Haruna, who was behind them.
"So...um...ano..Haruna?" Sae asked uncertain. "Hm?" Haruna responded half out of it. "Who are we becoming? And what's the family name?" Mayu asked her with a bored and tired tone of voice. Which pissed and annoyance Haruna. "Weren't you listening to our LORD! Huh, Cyborg?" "Nope! Not really, too excited! That's why we're asking you." Sae abd Mayu said in unison aith a big smile on their faces. While Mariko on the other hand inwardly face palmed and signed.
Please Haruna control yourself. You know these two become idiots when going somewhere new.
Haruna heaved a heavy sign."Okay. Our Lord said the family has the same name as ours." Before she could finish Sae interrupted. "Which means?" Sae asked and tilted her head. Mayu answered for Haruna. "It means their name is the Wild Family just I like ours. Now stop interrupting. Will ya!" Meanwhile haruna thought: Can I kill or at least beat some sense into her? No, have to control myself. Well until the mission starts *devilish smile*
"Oh! She's in space out mode." Sae informed poking Haruna's arm. "Huh? Oh. You're right she's in airhead mode. haha" Mayu agreed with Sae. Mariko's thoughts: If only you knew. Haruna's real personality, it'd scary you two. haha. The clueless have it easy.
Once Haruna came back to reality, she began to explain everything to them.

Three Hours Later
She finished explaining, it would have gone faster if Sae didn't have to comment on how similar that family is to them. She explained the family's businesses, relationships with other families (lucky that family only close to The Royal Family), and of course the people they will be becoming (didn't know their gender).
"Now Mayu, Sae, and Marichan, once we become them. It will seem that they were never in a coma to the people around. Understand?" Haruna told them.
"Yes,"
"Btw Sae and Mayu please be careful. We don't want any unwanted attention." Mariko said in a tired voice.
"What do you mean?" Both in Unison tilting their head. "What she means is that even though we're human bodies we can still use our powers." She pause and glares at both Sae and Mayu making them sallow hard. "So, Do not use your powers to attract women or other people's attention. That's an o-r-d-e-r! From God too." She said it in such a cold and commanding voice that send chill down their spines. Mariko's thoughts:
Wow. She held herself back.
"Y-Yes, Sir!" "What?!" "W-w-we mean Haruna!" Both said in unison, fear can be heard in their voices. Their thoughts were even in unison: Whoa. She's scary when angry. note to self never ever anger Haruna. Hope whoever falls for her is strong. Mostly hope that person's fearless to stare death in the eyes.

Somewhere in the Human World

"Aaachoooooo!"
"What's wrong? Got a cold?"
"Hm?... Nah. I think someone's talking about me. Anyways let's get back to work."
"Okay."

TBC

Part 2

Yuki=brown   Unknown person= Purple

She looks like a scared chicken staring at me then she composed herself. WOW! She’s beautiful. She looks like a princess from one of those fairy tales who waits for Prince Charming to arrive and sweep her feet…wait that doesn’t sound right. Was it sweeping her off her feet instead? Well, whatever. Man she looks like she wants to be teased. *devilish smirk*

There stood a girl staring back at me. She looks a fragile princess. You know the type that cannot do anything but relay on people to do it for her. Well until I saw the devilish smirk she was giving which also gave me a chill.

“Hello, I am the person you summoned earlier.”

Woww. She has a sweet and tender voice.
Is this girl slow, really on something or just plain rube? *Cough* “By the way my name is Rena Matsui. And you are?”
“Oh, Sorry. I’m Yuki Kashiwagi. Nice to meet you.”  Oh shit I’m starting to get cramps.
“Excuse me, but do you mind getting out of there?” I offer my hand to her.
“Oh! Yes! Thank you, Rena.” Whoa she moves fast, already calling me by my first name. I took the hand offered and got out of my hiding place (top part of the towel cabinet). She’s stronger than I thought and has soft hands.

Sorry if there are misspelling.

“So you’re here to grant my wish?”

It seems she doesn’t know. *devilish smile* Oh I can play with this hehehe. “So anyways,  you summoned cuz you don’t wanna marry Mr. Kawano Jiro, right?” Oh what’s this? Her react is so funny, as if she ate a sour lemon. ahhh!  Let’s see more.

“H-Ho-How did you know?” Can she read minds?

Hehehe. Let’s play shall we?*evil smile* “Well you did summon me ‘Master,’” Oh how I hate using the word ‘Master’ But it’s all to play this fool. “So, shouldn’t I at least why I was summoned. Hmm? Beside wasn’t it because you want him dead?” I tilt my head to the right with a small smile on my face.

“Wh-Wha-What?! No! nonono, No! I just don’t want to marry him at all! I swear!”  Oh God that was close. For a second there I was thinking that I actually wanted him dead. Good thing Granny warned me about her trickery.

Ahhh maaann. I didn’t get that much reaction from her. Gotta think of something quick…*Ding* “Oh are you sure you don’t want that? Are you sure that deep down you don’t want him D..E..A..D?” Now, let’s see those reactions.
Wait, what?! I cannot really want that? Right? Well Granny did say she grants your wishes and desires, so maybe I really want him de…Wait no! This is just another of her tricks.
Ooooh my… I’m having so much fun. Her reactions change so quickly. I wonder wht she’s thinking? Well, whatever it doesn’t matter. I’m more interested in her quick change of emotions hehehe. OH SHIT! She’s angry.

“NO! I JUST DO NOT WANT TO MARRY HIM! Understood?” Shit she’s scaring when she’s angry. Man, that was close, almost fell into her trap.

“Okay!” *big grin* Damn it! That didn’t go as planned. Well I still got one thing. “But”
“But?” Oh no. What does she want?
“But you have to pay up, first.” *Smirk*
I’m not liking that smirk on your face.  What’s she planning? “Pay up?”
“Yes! You know in exchange for you not to marry him. You don't honestly except me to do it for free do you?”
“O-oh. Okay. I’ll pay whatever it is!”
“Great! Now close your eyes.” *devilish smile*
Oh God there’s that smile. “Do I really have to?”
“Yes! Beside you just said you’d do whatever it is. Now close your eyes and once you pay up I’ll do my part of the deal. Just to make it clear I promise that the person you’ll be marry will not be Mr. Kawano.  Okay? ”
 “o-o-okay.” I close my eyes. What’s she going to do? Or is she taking this opportunity to leave me not keeps her end of the deal?

Flean

Re: "The Deal" Extra & Ch. 3 Part 2
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2011, 01:59:32 AM »
WOH!!!!! Rena-chan!!! WOH!!! WOH!!!  :mon fyeah:   I didn't expect that!!!  :mon determined: this getting interesting~~~  :mon star:

Q : why the wild family was sent to human world??  :mon suspect:

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2011, 02:11:15 AM »
Flean you'll find out in the upcoming Extra 2.  :ding:

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2011, 03:58:44 AM »
 :w00t: Oh! Update!!
I was shocked!! It was Rena XD I didn't expect that :grin:
I wonder what is it that Yuki will have to 'pay up' :?

Thanks for the Update :thumbsup
 :bow: Please Update Soon ;)

Offline AKBlover_99

• Member+
  • Nice to meet you! Call me 'Bat',okay
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2011, 04:42:51 AM »
Woah.....At first I think it was Mayu. Haha! I didn't expect it would be Rena.
Anyway,thx for the update! Update soon! :tama-bigheart:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2011, 01:42:19 PM »
It's RENA!

Devil Rena~

Please update soon~!

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2011, 03:38:25 PM »
Waaaaa! It's Rena-chan!  :luvluv2:

LoL this will be interesting...I wonder what Rena will do with Yuki.

Thank you for your update!  :on cny1:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Wild