JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - I Not Crazy Am You Are

Author Topic: How Far Are You Prepared To Go? [Mayuki] - Chapter 25 [Update: 07/16/14]  (Read 53570 times)

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: How Far Are You Prepared To Go? [Mayuki] - Chapter 24 [Update: 10/24/13]
« Reply #220 on: October 26, 2013, 04:11:44 PM »
woah! taka!!!

Offline Llyloo

• Member+
« Reply #221 on: October 26, 2013, 11:53:45 PM »
A chapter full Minami *-*.

XD. Even when she finally success to have a information and arrest that man, she's can't 8D. Too bad. Lucky isn't with girls ~~ - no  no i'm not enjoying all of that... or maybe a little... -

Offline X8RTIER

• Love ache!! who cares!! Stone like heart!!
« Reply #222 on: October 27, 2013, 01:45:58 AM »
Wow!!great fanfic!! :w00t:

so what happened next?? :?
:3 MEOW? PROBLEM PEOPLE

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #223 on: November 09, 2013, 09:46:15 AM »
I knew the next update will be the virus or wandering ship.but i do reall missed mayuki moment here~

Offline yuu9

• KojiYuu Labvuu~
« Reply #224 on: January 20, 2014, 11:40:39 AM »
Cool... Cool fic... I'm not really a fan of mayuki, I'm more of a kojiyuu fan, but this one is hard to past. i'm a sucker for these type genre. Please do update soon~

Offline soolim

« Reply #225 on: February 02, 2014, 01:31:53 PM »
Surely the best story i have to read here so far!
You did an amazing job here, everything is so captivating.
I wasn't expecting when i read the first chapter that this story could have gone like this. You are amazing~
Don't know if this is going to be left undone forever but i'm willing to wait just in case  :D

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #226 on: February 03, 2014, 04:31:30 PM »
What happen to Takamina?

Mayu hurry up and save Jurina

Please update soon

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
How i missed this so much

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
please update this fic LoyalFlutist!
i wanna know what will happened next with mayu uuki jurina and taka...
arigatou :bow:
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
please update this fic LoyalFlutist!
i wanna know what will happened next with mayu uuki jurina and taka...
arigatou :bow:

Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
I cannot believe I wasn't able to update this series until nine months has passed by. That probably isn't a good sign, ha ha. Anyway, I wish I could reply to the comments, but please allow me to comment on the next update's post instead of this one. Besides, I'm sure we all want to read rather than hear what I have to say at this point, ha ha.

Here's Chapter 25, I apologize for the extremely late update (no wi-fi or service when you travel on the road for a couple days!), let's hope school doesn't eat up my time, and thank you for being loyal readers. I'm glad you're able to stick around. :)

[Chapter 25]

Minami wallowed in the darkness. Left and right she glanced around, she saw absolutely nothing in her vision.

The FBI agent couldn’t remembered how she had gotten here or whether she was conscious. She could come to the conclusion that she was stuck here for the time-being. But what was the short girl supposed to do? And if she did have something, how was she going to do it?

She glanced down to see that she was still dressed in her formal field attire for investigative purpose. The ARI glasses were nowhere to be seen along with the accompanied black glove. Slightly confused, Minami pondered about the situation at hand.

What led her here? Where is she? Why was she here?

Her thoughts were harshly swept aside when a loud, mechanical roar blared in the background. It was so loud and clear, it startled the wits out of the young female agent. And it didn’t help for a fact that the sound wasn’t going to stop any time soon. The annoying sound ensued onward, ignoring Minami’s groan of irritation.

But when she groaned, the brown haired girl found the black surroundings to fade away. Slowly it began to be replaced with a blurry vision of the lower half of a gray car’s steering wheel. The agent’s eyes had fluttered opened, trying to process her new environment. Aside from the blaring noise that continuously played nearby, Minami felt the back of her head throbbing; an ache that just wouldn’t leave her.

Another groan left her barely parted lips when the young woman finally regained control of her body.

“W-What…” she breathed out in a small, cracked voice.

Groggily, the agent shook off the dazed state that she was in. Minami used the brief moment to recollect her memories of what could’ve possibly led her to such state. She blinked a few times to clear her hazy mind, squinting the pair of eyes in between the blinks. And at that very moment, she snapped her entire body straight; frigid and still.

She had grasped ahold of the situation that she had been thrown in, and she didn’t like it one bit at all.

Minami remembered that she went to investigate Akuma Rein for his assistance in regard to the Origami Killer’s case. She found out that he did provide the vehicle to the killer, but was shortly knocked out cold due to the influence of the Triptocaine drug abuse affecting her physical and mental perception. And in conclusion, it seemed that she was inside of her personal car right now; its engines running and keeping it alive. 

She tried her best to ignore the noisy setting that she was in as her right, ARI gloved hand pulled back to reach her pocket.

Well, she attempted to, more like it. 

The hand of hers came into contact with the familiar metal cuffs around her wrist. When her eyes laid upon the object, the pair nearly boggled out of their sockets. Two of her hands were handcuffed with the steering wheel, making them immobile. No matter how much she struggled to tear them off, the hold was just too strong for her.

The glass near her seat had cracks instantly forming followed by the crunching sound of metal against metal. In her seat, the FBI agent was jerked due to the impact. She rapidly glanced to her left and was horrified at what she saw.

A metal claw had violently clamped its grip of the vehicle that she was forced to reside in. Dull, metal edges screeching together at the backseat of the car, it briefly halted. The next second, Minami found herself to be lifted along the ride with the mobile vehicle. At that very moment when she was in the air, she knew what was going to happen.

When a junk car that was not needed landed in this sort of shop, it was meant to be crushed, melted, destroyed, and remade into other materials. And considering the fact that there was a live individual inside of her own vehicle, she was going to be met with the same fate.

Akuma wanted to erase the evidence of an FBI agent investigating the area, and it looks like he wasn’t going to hesitate completing the action in the cruelest fashion possible.

Minami felt the palm of her hands sweating profusely, nervous and scared of the consequences if she didn’t do something. She twisted her neck left and right, trying to find a source; any source of help that would save her from the position she’s in. She had to get out of here alive, and she needed to in order to bring Akuma to justice.

At the corner of her eyes, she saw a compartment box on the right. Out of all the equipment that laid in front of her, nothing else was more useful than the compartment. After all, she did leave her revolver in there for the sake of the investigation. Mentally she thanked herself for leaving it in her private vehicle at this crucial moment.

So without any hesitation, the short girl lifted her right leg. She struggled for a bit to remove it from the driver’s side of the car. Once she had gotten it out, the agent didn’t hesitate to slam her heel against the eject button surface.

The first try didn’t work, causing Minami to curse under her breath. Sweat now ran down the side of her face as she lifted her foot again. When it made contact for the second time against the smooth surface, it finally opened.

‘Second time’s the charm, huh,’ she mentally rolled her eyes to as the gun was tumbling out of its container.

To her luck, it didn’t slide all the way off from the compartment. If it had landed on the floor instead, then Minami truly would’ve been screwed. The situation would be hopeless by then. But it was progressively turning more into her favor.

She bit the bottom of her lip as the same foot began to angle itself with haste, pointing the tip towards the gun. Not wasting any precious time, the foot threw itself against the weapon. Minami is an agent, so she would be skilled to throw any sort of tricks at her opponent and crisis at hand. But honestly, this was more like a luck she had to pray that worked.

Thankfully, the revolver flew up in the air and right on the surface above the surface that lay between the car’s front window and her seat. Not to mention adding the benefits of the vehicle jerking to the left violently. From that movement alone due to the fact the claw was bringing it closer to her doom, it has given Minami the chance to watch the revolver slide over her direction. Without a second to hesitate, the agent grabbed her chance. Her gloved fingers wrapped tightly around the handle, Minami had to act fast.

Quickly she fumbled with the gun in her hand. It was difficult to twist the gun into the position that she wanted it to be in from the car swinging left and right in annoyance. After successfully pointing the tip at the metal chain that tie her hands together, another bead of sweat ran down the young girl’s face. Her heart racing against her chest from the adrenaline, Minami squeezed her eyes shut as her index finger pulled the trigger.

A loud bang resonated in the air. The bullet ran through the link, causing the shorter girl to throw back her hands in surprise.

She grasped ahold of her senses and rubbed her wrists tenderly. Now free from the captor’s grip, Minami had no time to waste. Rather, she didn’t have a choice, but to get out of this ordeal alive.

The car came to a sudden halt, almost making her face plant against the steering wheel. The brown haired girl whipping her head around to scan the area, she dropped her jaw in horror when she felt the private vehicle drop from the claw’s clutches.

A disgusted, crunching and grinding sound was heard from beneath. And not to her benefit, she saw the rusty, active metal grinders do its job. The car she was in had flipped on its side; its edges were barely touching the driver’s side of the car. But it didn’t take long for it to progress forward with its duty. The metallic collision noise was produced from the contact; almost making anyone nearby slap the palm of their hands against their ears. 

Now if Minami were to still be in those handcuffs, she would be more than just screwed; she would’ve been doomed. But fate and her quick wits had given her a chance to escape the dirty result.

Minami eyes shot over to her right. Through her eyes, she saw the window down and gone from earlier, leaving her a big enough gap to slip out. It was her only way out of this mess.

Her hand reached out to grab ahold of the edges. In a matter of seconds, the young lady had pulled half of her body out of the vehicle; the upper body crawling out from the small space. However, Minami yelped when her progress had nearly gone to waste. Her grip loosening a tad bit had nearly cost her a trip back into the driver’s seat.

Teeth gritting against each other, her jaw clenched to the point it ached as she pulled herself back up. With a firmer grip, the agent successfully made her way out of the car.

Now standing on top of the to-be demolished black vehicle, Minami’s arms were flailing around. She tried to grasp ahold of her balance, hoping not to pummel to her death into the grinder. Knees bent, she wildly examined her surroundings; eyes flickering around frantically.

She was able to see a safe landing just a couple steps away from the cruel machine. If she ran fast enough, then perhaps Minami would live to see the next day.

A short inhale went through her nose. Then holding the oxygen in her lungs, the girl recklessly ran across the surface of her car, which was 90 percent in the grinding machine. The agent knew for a fact that she wouldn’t be able to make it with just her legs alone. So with great risk taken, Agent Takahashi pressed her two feet against the surface of the vehicle. Upon straightening her legs, she was in the air, leaping towards safety. Her arms were high up in the air by her sides from instinct.

Everything just seem to have gone slow for her. Time, action, and her setting went into slow motion. It was only for a brief moment though. Before she knew it, she crashed roughly on the dirty, rusty surface of a flooring near the machine. Another yelp escaped through her mouth when she felt her nose come into heavy impact with the ground beneath. Within a single roll, Minami was met with the rainy clouds from up above.

A groan left her cracked lips; fresh new blood running down her nose due to the impact of her careless action earlier. A careless action that at least left her with a throbbing nose rather than broken, crushed bones in her skeletal system.

Minami’s left hand shakily reached up to faintly touch the tip of her nose. Upon contact, no new pain registered from it, leaving her with a conclusion that it wasn’t broken.

‘Dammit! I-I almost died there!’

Never in her life had she been more shaken than this current situation. Although she had been through rough crisis before and this surely wasn’t the first time she went through a life-or-death situation, Minami never had been this close to dying. And she didn’t like the aftermath of such scenario.

However, this was no time to be recollecting courage and the reality of the situation. There was still Akuma Rein to deal with. Minami definitely had to catch and arrest the criminal that now not only had given the Origami Killer the key vehicle in the case, but nearly murdered the agent herself.

A snarl erupted from her throat as Minami got up. On her two feet, she pulled out her second gun from the inside pocket of her black coat, aiming it directly at the problematic tractor that functioned the mechanical claw. Its tip pointed at the operator, she squinted her eyes at the perpetrator.

Or so she thought.

It startled her to see that Akuma was nowhere to be seen nearby. Alarmed, the agent turned her head in many different direction, trying to search for his location.

‘Where is he?!’

When she glanced over her shoulder, she was instantly met with rough hands grabbing her shoulders. The next second, she was down on the muddy ground, unexpectedly shoved down; weapon gone from her grasp thanks to the fall. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out who the cause of it was.

Minami merely had the chance to turn her head to face him. At that very moment, she instinctively threw out both of her hands to block a strike from the enemy.

She clenched her teeth tightly as her hands absorbed the shock from the impact between them and his boot. The kick that was thrown out earlier had withdrawn from her block. It returned though with a stomp on her face. Again, the agent was forced to block it from crushing her face, not wanting to experience the pain of her face caving in first hand.

After throwing his foot aside, she twisted her upper body so she wouldn’t have to leave her front body exposed to the tattooed man. To her luck, she found a piece of headlight lying nearby. Immediately reaching out to it, Minami then swung the object violently against the muscular man’s knees.

It struck and there was a loud curse heard from his direction. That didn’t stop nor phased him. Instead, he bent down. With both hands around Minami’s neck, he lifted her up.

“What you think you bad… you think you bad?” he growled.

But just as he was about to give her a headbutt, with the headlight still clutched tightly in her grip, Minami gave another swing to the side of Akuma’s head. He yelped and immediately withdrew his hold on the agent. This gave her a chance to hit him again. Or so she thought.

Despite the impact he had received, the muscular man threw out a lousy punch at her direction. Without a second’s hesitation, the young woman leaned backward just in time to avoid his blow. However, her balance with gravity was thrown off instead. The headlight that was in her hand was gone and the girl stumbled backward.

‘Don’t fall! Don’t fall! Don’t fall!’

And… she landed roughly on her back. Wet dirt flew up from the sudden contact, causing the agent to flinch. Quickly, Minami flipped over so she was lying on her stomach. She then crawled as fast as her sore body could take her away from the guy, unable to get up on her two feet.

“Oh come on, is that all you got?” Akuma continued to mock as he reached down to grab the girl’s legs. His hands around her ankles, a laughter erupted from his throat. And at that very moment, the older man began to drag her.

Frantically searching for an escape route, Minami’s eyes flickered left and right wildly. When she scanned her surroundings, her hands were desperately searching for any object that could serve its purpose as a weapon. At the same time, her legs were struggling to kick off the man’s grip foolishly. She clenched her jaw in frustration and terror when Akuma’s iron hold wouldn’t be released.

Just when it looked like the tough guy had won this battle, Minami managed to find a large, yet light, metal pipe. Her fingers brushing against the tip of it, she did everything she can to grab ahold of the pipe. Both hands on it, the agent violently swung it across the man’s arms.

Although it didn’t look like much damage was done, it was at least enough to make Akuma release his hold on her legs. Thankfully, Minami was able to scramble up on her feet by force. She breathed heavily, feeling her eyesight blur slightly. The agent shook it off though. This is no time for her to fall unconscious and definitely not the right time to take a nap. If she did, then she would be asleep and lost in the darkness permanently.

With a loud cry, the brown haired woman aimed at the man’s head and viciously moved the object towards him. However, he had brought up his left arm to block the blow and avoid any damage to his vital body parts. Minami didn’t give up, trying again instantly with the other side. Yet with another swing, Akuma easily brushed it off as if it was nothing. Not surprising considering the fact of the difference between the two with their body structures and the weak weapon the agent is wielding.

Annoyed, the man hollered and threw out a kick. The sole of his right foot slammed right into the female’s stomach. She gasped from the impact and loosened her hold on the pipe. And at that instant, her legs had completely lost its hold on the ground and slipped underneath her body weight. Both of her hands reached out to soften the impact, and is now down on her stomach.

Both hands resting on her stomach and coughing a couple of times, there were tears in her eyes from the pain. Yet she knows for a fact that she can’t give up here. Akuma was a tough man to deal with and every strike she lashed out, it would always recoil and end up hurting herself. In the end, the match was viewed as one-sided. And sadly, the winning side was heavily leaning towards the guilty side.

The agent spat on the ground. Her jaw clenched so tight that her teeth would grind against each other, she rested the palm of her hands on the muddy ground.

Minami hurried back up again in a single push. Then without thinking twice, she gathered up her strength and tackled Akuma. Her arms wrapped around his waist and shoved with all her might. But he didn’t even budge from his spot. A sharp pain flared on her back the instant he slammed his elbow against Minami. She grunted and as a result, fell on all four. Her hands and knees keeping her body from collapsing completely, the girl forced her body back to standing.

All she could do was throw out punches. It came into contact with Akuma’s tough face, but he merely laughed at the lack of damage it was causing. After the first punch, Minami began to feel her heart race, panicking and throwing out another punch. Each fist that slammed into his cheek did nothing but make the man bellow in a fit of mockery. Despite the blood that was running down from both of his nostrils, Akuma opened his mouth to laugh once more.

A dozen fists lashed out was enough for the muscular Japanese. Raising his left hand, he successfully is able to block the incoming right arm of Minami. His bald forehead was about to hit Minami’s head when her other free hand luckily interrupted its attempt at shattering her skull. She shoved his head away from her. In return, the tattooed man shoved her down on the ground.

“I think it’s time we end this,” he spat on the ground. The corner of his lip twitched upward in a devilish style before sending a kick at the agent down on her side. It landed right into her stomach again, causing her to flinch. Then before she was able to do anything, he leaned down to lock her head in his strong, left arm. He used his other arm to carry her lower body, making a situation where the man was able to manipulate it however he wished.

With the struggling girl in his grasp, he dashed forward. A small moving tractor was seen before the two figures. The criminal used the chance to smash the FBI agent back against the front surface of the vehicle. A violent crash was heard from the collision between her back and the vehicle. In a daze on the ground, Minami tried to recollect her thoughts and alertness. But it doesn’t look like Akuma was going to give her any break anytime soon.

Roughly bringing her to a standing position, he continuously pushed and shoved the girl over and over towards the vehicle. Every impact made Minami flinch and yelp. But finally, after the third time the tall male figure slammed her against the tractor, she ignored the fresh throbbing pain of her back and struck out with a punch. It landed squarely on his broken nose.

The damage was done and it was a success due to hearing his loud cry of anger. Of course, when a dangerous creature is angered, then it becomes a nightmare for the challenger.

Minami soon found herself to be up in the air, her neck constricted by Akuma’s tight grip. Her back was forcefully pressed against the moving tractor, causing a crushing pressure against her body. Finding herself in a bad position again, the agent is mentally cursing. The two legs began kick against her assaulter’s body wildly only to have no effect.

She had to be quick. Her vision was dimming the longer she’s stuck in this spot. Both hands struggling to remove his hands from her throat, Minami manage to convince her left hand to retract itself. Then forming it into a fist, she cried out the moment it swung at Akuma’s face and at his broken nose once again.

His hands flew away in seconds; hurt from the unexpected attack. And with his grip gone, Minami ended up being accidentally thrown pass the guy.

Her body slammed against the muddy ground, coughing and cringing at the aches on her body.

“Motherfucker, I’m going to end you!”

It was almost as if time fast forwarded. The agent, who was only able to see through one eye, found herself thrown back at the vehicle. Her hands luckily preventing another sudden crash on the side of the tractor, she felt Akuma forcefully turning her around in one motion. Her arms were up in the air to block the incoming punches, but they had landed blows on the side of her head.

Dizzy and unable to stand upright, she felt his strong, iron hands press against her body towards the wheels. And the wheels of the tractors were like those of the tanks in war. If one were to get caught in it, they would easily be subject to severe injury or even death. Surely the agent could feel her entire life flashing through her eyes during the span of struggling against her captor. But every half second that passes by, the distance between the wheels trudging through the ground like nothing was closing centimeter by centimeter.

Her right hand stretched out. It came into contact with Akuma’s sweaty, bald head. In desperation, she began pushing against his head.

This irritated him badly. So instead, he pulled her close to him, and punched her face. Minami stumbled to the side and landed on the ground. Minami glanced over her shoulder to see that she was lucky to have gained some distance between the tractor and herself. She was not so lucky in regard to the criminal. The tattooed Japanese cracked his neck as he began to approach the agent.

As she got up on her feet, she was barely able to open both of her eyes and stand upright. Labored breathing exited out of her open mouth as blood was streaming from one side of her nose. Bruises perhaps would be countless and hidden underneath her dark clothing that’s now dirtied with mud and a bit of her own blood. When she saw the other man, she knew for a fact that if he attacked one more time, she was finished for good.

It was a struggle to keep herself awake even, so Minami stared grimly at her fate. Was she really destined to die in a place like this? And to leave the mystery and crime of the Origami Killer behind to those that either don’t have interest or have no clue how to investigate… Is that how it was going to end?

A wheeze escaped from her mouth as she saw the man come close step by step. His expression was shown with arrogance and proudness. Of course, anyone would be proud to have defeated and killed off an FBI agent that worked with the government. It was a merit that would make most anybody fear the individual. Adding his bloody features made him look like a psychotic killer with great fear rising from his presence.

Minami's heartbeat thumped heavily against her chest, feeling dread overcome her mental sense.

This was it. It's all over for her-

But his facial features changed drastically. He didn’t even take two steps before he stopped on his track. Confused, the girl raised both of her eyebrows. Agent Takahashi held her breath and widen her eyes when she finally realized what had happened.

The back of his shirt had somehow gotten caught in the tractor’s wheels. It immobilized him and from the distance between the rolling wheels and the figure, he was instantly met with the fate of being crushed.

His entire body went underneath the crushing weight of the wheels; cries of agony and pain abruptly cut off once his head followed after his body.

Minami may have watched many crime videos, seen many crime scenes, and saw how brutal some deaths may be. But to actually watch someone getting crushed and forcefully pressed downward was terrible. She peered through her lowered eyelids, unable to look away at the god awful scene. The man’s figure that now is deemed dead as the tractor rolled along without a driver… The agent exhaled loudly at the situation.

‘Great… He’s dead,’ the short girl frowned. ‘At least I have the evidences at hand.’

She didn't expect to kill him, but it was a kill or be killed situation. After all, it was for self-defense. Not to mention having the clues and evidences at hand, she didn't need the man anymore anyway.

There was a small pause though in her head though. It was then shortly followed right after with a small sigh.

‘I have a feeling Maeda Atsuko is not going to be pleased when she sees me in a state like this… I look terrible and bruised up!’

Despite another one of the many deaths that was caused by her having occurred, the agent’s mind was instantly filled up with the lady back in the police department. Even though she’s trying to crack and solve a case… And even tried to put distance between herself and anyone around her… Perhaps Minami had slowly fallen for the girl, but has absolutely no knowledge about it.

We'll have some Shelby and Tomochin's screen time next! Finally able to gain some more clues about the Origami Killer in the next update. :)

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Woohoo, you're back. Finally. About time.

Minami was surely lucky this time. She could've died for real but somehow she managed to dodge the death again haha.

Thanks for the update and good luck with your uni life! :D
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
*phew* Minai is save, but damn she got bruise all over her body

I hoped Mayu family is fine D:

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
you update it!
woah takamina still alive, she was so lucky! even got all bruises on her body...
wait for next chapter XD
thankyou LoyalFlutist

Offline Llyloo

• Member+
Wow, I didn't had the courage to read again chapters before so I was kinda lost at start XD

I'll not say Minami is lucky XD But she's alive and it's already something great after what she lived XD

Nyaaah, I missed so much your writing <3 I'm happy.

Offline crosteks

• Member+
  • Treasure Your Life
    • nida_remorin
    • nida_remorin
    • niyrene
Re: How Far Are You Prepared To Go? [Mayuki] - Chapter 25 [Update: 07/16/14]
« Reply #235 on: January 18, 2015, 06:00:14 AM »
MaYuki... What a hard Life for them...
i hope their suffering will end and Have reunion with Happy life ending

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
Hello author-san! Just found this n read them all...I'm really like this story, so much feeling (sad one)
if this story stiil on going, please update, wanna know what happen with MaYuki
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #237 on: August 07, 2015, 04:10:21 AM »
Hello author-san!
Just wanna ask, is there any possibility for you to update this amazing story? Please...
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline Aries13042000

« Reply #238 on: August 19, 2016, 05:08:44 PM »
I kinda regret I didn't find this sooner... :(
I'm hooked on the fic, thrilled everytime the action parts appear, and always trying to suppress my emotion after finishing one chapter. I just cannot stop reading this! You don't rush things, and the characters' personalities are well-developed :twothumbs
I seriously hope you would not leave this fic unfinished since it is a true masterpiece! :heart:
Please consider bringing the story back! :D
But if you have certain reasons for not updating this, I fully understand. Just so you know, I will always support your fic~ :peace:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2022, 07:55:52 AM by Aries13042000 »

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - I Not Crazy Am You Are