JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Seishun Gekijou

Author Topic: I Think That Because We're in AKB48 - part 2 (AtsuYuuMina & Others) 14/01/2016  (Read 4239 times)

Offline bethrisia91

• I'm Naanya KAMIOSHI !
    • chiivanilla
    • chiivanilla
i think this is just prologue. And i’m really sorry for my bad grammar just because English not my first language. i hope, everyone who will read this fanfic don’t be dissaponited and angry and will understand what i mean in this strory........

YEAH THIS IS 2016

*ATSUKO POV*

“I’m sorry atsuko.. i can’t love you anymore.. i really miss you but now your’s not my priority anymore atsuko.. i have two people in my care now.. i really love them.. they’re always be my side since you’re gone from our group atsuko.. gomen.. hontou ni gomen ne.. I MISS YOU ATSUKO but my love is not the same as the past, you know…” Takamina says with still hug tight atsuko.

“I know Minami.. i know.. that’s my fault after all..” says Atsuko as she hugged Takamina back.

“Gomen atsuko.. i don’t wanna be a troublemaker again for your life..” Takamina sight in her mind.

Atsuko just hugging tight in takamina’s small body until she concious if hear tears fall on her checks.

*KRIIIIIINNGGGGGGGG*

“WHAT?EH? that’s just a dream? WHAT? why that’s dream come again?” Atsuko sight in her mind as she wake up with sweaty bodies.

“UH... NO... I still remember what Minami says to me in my birthday night.. WHY???” remind Atsuko again with confused look.

akh, there is atsumina, atsuyuu, takayuu and others pairing include in this fanfict just because I Love the old gen AKB48
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 01:56:44 PM by sophcaro »
Kamioshi : Naanya
Oshimen : Yuko,Akigori,Mari-sama,Acchan,Jurina,Takamina,Paruru,Sakura,Yuihan,Mayuyu,Juri,Yuiringo,Ryoka,Okappa,Rara,Miion,Iku-chan,Hirate Yurina

Offline ttwm123

• Member+
Re: I THINK THAT BECAUSE WE'RE in AKB48
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 09:50:39 AM »
eehh~ intersting~
so is the atsumina a couple before this or...

Offline bethrisia91

• I'm Naanya KAMIOSHI !
    • chiivanilla
    • chiivanilla
Re: I THINK THAT BECAUSE WE'RE in AKB48 (ATSUYUUMINA) part one
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 10:55:39 AM »
PART 1

Until now AKB48 still be number one idol group in Japan and will be number one idol group in this world. Everyone knows no one can be replace Atsuko Maeda as absolute center in this group. Everyone knows Atsuko Maeda still have crush in to ex-soukantoku Takahashi Minami who will graduate soon in this year. And everyone knows Atsuko Maeda like be lovey dovey all the time with Oshima Yuko, the irremmovable ace AKB48 group. And so much member who was lovey dovey with Atsuko when she still in this group. Yeah, like Kojima Haruna, Shinoda Mariko, Miyazawa Sae, Matsui Jurina and many other who like clinging, hugging, and kissing with Atsuko. Until now, in 2016, Atsuko was a successful artists, who was won the trophy as best actress every year and played in various films are quite known to the public , especially people of the world. Yeah, she was the luckiest woman in entertainment world, but unfortunately she has no luck in her love life.

JANUARY 2016

*ATSUKO POV*

“I’m sorry atsuko.. i can’t love you anymore.. i really miss you but now your’s not my priority anymore atsuko.. i have two people in my care now.. i really love them.. they’re always be my side since you’re gone from our group atsuko.. gomen.. hontou ni gomen ne.. I MISS YOU ATSUKO but my love is not the same as the past, you know…” Takamina says with still hug tight atsuko.

“I know Minami.. i know.. that’s my fault after all..” says Atsuko as she hugged Takamina back.

“Gomen atsuko.. i don’t wanna be a troublemaker again for your life..” Takamina sight in her mind.

Atsuko just hugging tight in takamina’s small body until she concious if her tears fall on her checks.

Suddenly......... KRIIIIIINNNGGGG.....

WHAT? EH? that’s just a dream? WHAT? why that’s dream come again?” Atsuko sight in her mind as she wake up with sweaty bodies.

“UH... NO... I still remember what Minami says to me in my birthday night.. WHY???” remind Atsuko again with a puzzled look as he ruffled his hair.

Atsuko waking up lazily from her lovely bed, then she saw herself in the mirror and realize that it is so messy her appearance this morning.

"ah.. i must take a bath and clean myself.. at noon I have a promised to meet up with Sasshi..", she was talking to herself.

Atsuko rushed to the bathroom and cleaned herself without thinking about the dream just now. after which she rushed changed into a black blouse up to her neck and brown trousers. when she changed her clothes, she began to feel very hungry and then ambled toward the kitchen.

Suddenly she was startled by a loud noise coming from the kitchen. She fastly ran there, grabbing a baseball bat belonging to Sae, was left behind at her home.

When she got in the kitchen, she banged the stick with a vengeance. Then, she hear the sound of someone screaming in pain, until she realized that it was the familiar voice.

"AAARRRRGGHHHH.. ITAI... ATSU!" Sasshi cried with great pain when her tears trickled out.

" EHHHH??? SASSHI? What are you doing here?" shout Atsuko with puzzled look.

"What do you mean by that, Atsu? Don't you remember if I still your new ex-girlfriend? I still have your key's apartment, you know", Sasshi said while clutching her shoulder, that is now starting to turn blue due to Atsuko's blows.

"Hey, that's not what I mean Sasshi...Ano.. Gomen for your shoulder.. I didn't know if it's you who in my kitchen... I'm really sorry Sasshi.." , Atsuko whined with her face began to redden heard Sasshi's word.

"I mean, what are you doing here so early? Sas....Shi......?", asked Atsuko again. She began to feel happy with the presence of Sasshi. She facepalmed herself because she realized if she no longer felt lonely in the early 2016's.

"I just wanted to meet you.. Three days already I haven't heard any news from you since we had dinner together after you come up with a surprise in the NHK Kouhaku's event, Atsu.. You also didn't upload anything on social media.. I'm really worried about you Atsu.....", said Sasshi while slowly hugging Atsuko.

"ahh.. warm...", said the two of them in their mind.

"Gomen Sasshi... i just take a rest in the past day since we meet. I really tired.... gomen ne?", Atsuko said as she tightened her arms in Sasshi's wrist.

Suddenly Atsuko back to feeling hungry. She realized that she had not eaten for a day yesterday. And the funny thing is Sasshi hear the sound coming from the Atsuko stomach, so she could only smile with understanding.

Sasshi lifted Atsuko with a brydal style,then immediately rushed she on to a chair in front of a Television and with a smile again she said "I'll cook breakfast for you. Please you sit here, waiting for me, Atsu....".

"ah, shame I" said Atsuko in her mind. She immediately replied "Okay, I'll be waiting, Sasshi.... I really fell in love with all of your cooking.........I became impatient want to eat that, you know........  " Atsuko said, smiling sweetly at Sasshi.

"ah,, right... I just remember if you were very happy to eat a lot of my food because I was cooked it with love..." sasshi chuckled as she began to prepare breakfast for both of them.

*SASSHIHARA POV*

Back to morning before she meet up with Atsuko in her apartment

"I want to meet her.. why she didn't reply my messages in past three day? Where is she?? I hope she still good.. I really worried about her.." Sasshi muttered while she still ran into the lobby of her apartment immediately to call a taxi to take her to Acchan's home. Sasshi don't want to ride her vehicle herself because she didn't want to be found by Acchan if she comes suddenly to looking her.

As she waited for a taxi, a car stopped right in front of her. The driver then lowered the glass slowly. Sasshi were shocked, and immediately retreated a few steps from where she stood earlier.

The driver was immediately shout to Sasshi "SASSHIKO....Long time no see..."

Sasshi wasn't afraid again to look into the car immediately, because she think she know who has the voice. Sasshi facepalmed herself to see Mariko-sama, whom which was the driver of the car.

"Araaa.. ara... Mariko-sama.... have long not seen ne.. we last met in the AKB48's 10th anniversary yesterday ne.. how are you? I think the kidnapper stopped in front of me, you know.. you like suspicious.." Sasshi said with a chuckle.

"Hai.. hai ..  but you must know if not possible a kidnapper was have a beautiful like me and drive a luxury car like this, you stupid or too smart? seems that just a little different ..ne?" said Mariko laughed.

"By the way .. what are you doing here Sasshi? You didn't afraid if wota will look at you? You don't wear anything to hide your face...." said Mariko again, keep laughing into Sasshi.

"ah .. I'm waiting for taxi .. I want to visit someone .. I worry about her ..", Sasshi said calmly.

"I think I know who you mean .. Don't you want me to give you a ride there? I on the way towards there now .." said a serious Mariko.

"Are you serious Mariko-sama?? WOW.. thank you so much ne.. I really helped a lot..", grateful Sasshi.

while in the Mariko's car

"Ne.. Sasshiko.. you still love her don't you..? asked Mariko in serious tone.

"Eh?? Why do you asked me that question Mariko-sama? You love her too, right?" asked curious Sasshi back in to Mariko.

"No.. I just look her like a little sister to me..", answered Mariko keep in serious tone. "A sweet and lovely sister i think..", thought Mariko.

"ah.. sou ka? i can understand that Mariko-sama..", Sasshi said clamly.

Then a long silence occurred between the two of them. Sasshi get into her La La Land. She recalling again when the first time she was in touch with Atsuko. Yeah, the relationship that start begin after she got number 1 rank in SSK AKB48 in last year.

#flashback into SSK Moment in 2015

And... the girl who lucky again to get the number 1 is..... SASHIHARA RINO - HKT48...................

after the senbatsu get them interviews and together photos

Sasshi get an long interview after the SSK concert. Suddenly, she saw Atsuko left Takamina in hurry. She felt something was wrong about her. Confidently, Sasshi chase Atsuko, who that looks like want to run for left in hurry from this place.

"Atsuko-san... Atsuko-san.."shouted Sasshi while pursuing Atsuko who started running towards the exit.

"Eh? Sasshiko? I think you've an interview in backstage, don't you? Ano..... omedetou Sasshi-chan..." Acchan said as she stop running and fastly wiped her eyes.

"Ah.. Arigatou Atsuko-san.. Why are you crying Atsuko-san?", asked sasshi while accidentally wiping Atsuko's tears.

"EH? Sasshi?", Atsuko shocked by what Sasshi did before.

"Anou... please don't crying Atsuko-san.. I don't like to seeing a woman as beautiful as you crying like that...", Sasshi try to calm Atsuko with a lame joke. Hear that Atsuko just began to redden in her check.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....." Sasshi burst out a loud laugh.

"You're face like tomato Atsuko-san", said Sasshi between her laugh.

"what? you're meanie Sasshi.. I just want to hitting your head now.. " atsuko avoid Sasshi but still keep blushing.

"Gomen................. but you're too cute when you blushing like that Atsuko-san.." Sasshi chuckled.

"Okay.... But, I just can forgive you if you could take me in a dinner.. I think I'm starving now and it's start to dark there.....", said Atsuko in serious tone.

"EH? Yeah.. YES! I can do that for you Atsuko-san..." said Sasshi cheerfully and slowly she has a blush in her check now.

"YATTA!!", shout Atsuko cheerfully. "Where we want to go,Sasshi.. I really became impatient want to eat now...... Hontou ni onaka ga suita!!!", shout atsuko again and slowly clinging her arms in Sasshi's arm. And the, both of them walked together to get a nice dinner with a long talk in that's night.

#Back to present in Mariko's car

Sasshi smiled herself remembering the first time she was finally able to talk long and went together with Atsuko. Until.......

TOOOOKKKKKK

Sasshi really surprised about what happened right now. and she begin feel the pain in the corner of her head.

"WHAT HAPPENED WITH THAT MARIKO-SAMA??????", shouted Sasshi while massaging her own head that has been hit hard by Mariko.

"You have a daydream and smiled like crazy... It's terrifies me.... and as long as you know, we've been in front of Acchan house. So you can go Sasshi. I was still have a lot of agenda... So, se youuuuu in practice soon.. Ja ne...", mariko said, smiling and pushing Sasshi out of her car.

"Thank you so much Mariko-sama. See yoo soon!!!!", Sasshi shouted to Mariko when the car slowly go away.

"Akh.. here I'm..  Tadaima.......................!!!!", thought Sasshi while she put her key in the door.

Slowly she open the door and enter to Atsuko house......

**at the same time somewhere**

A girl ran fastly toward to the apartments which is quite a luxury in Japan. She was terrified when she came late this morning. She tried hard to take a breath when she reached the lobby. She don't wanna make her girlfriend get angry because of this. She was so sorry because overslept after working a full day yesterday.

"I hope she didn't get angry to me...." thought the girl.

She quickly got into the elevator and pushed the button immediately to get in to her girlfriend's apartment located. TIIIINNGG . So that the sound of the elevator opened, she immediately saw her girlfriend who had been standing there waiting for her with angry look.

"You late again Yuuchan..... I'm really starving while I'm still waiting for you..... You must take a responsibility to me Yuuchan.....", pout her girlfriend.

"I'm sorry Nyaa-mi, I overslept today.. Hontou ni gomennasai baby.......... you're look so cute when you pout like that....." said the girl who has a name Oshima Yuko a.k.a Yuuchan.

"don't teased me Yuuchan.. You really make me angry in this morning.... HUH...", pout her girlfriend again.

writter's note : can you guess who is the Yuko's girlfriend?? sorry for my bad english.. i hope all of the reader didn't get angry because i'm pairing Sasshi first with Atsuko in this part. But this FF just a beginning.. you can still have read a new one every week.. yeah, in this FF you can found another pairing like atsuyuu, takayuu, astumina, sasshiatsu, kojiyuu, nyanmina, mariharu, astuharu, and many more like wmatsui, jurimayu, mayuki, saeyuki, saeyaka.. yeah i think this FF can be a long FF until I tired to wait Atsumina get a lovey dovey soon......
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 04:28:38 AM by bethrisia91 »
Oshimen : Yuko,Akigori,Mari-sama,Acchan,Jurina,Takamina,Paruru,Sakura,Yuihan,Mayuyu,Juri,Yuiringo,Ryoka,Okappa,Rara,Miion,Iku-chan,Hirate Yurina

Offline bethrisia91

• I'm Naanya KAMIOSHI !
    • chiivanilla
    • chiivanilla
Re: I THINK THAT BECAUSE WE'RE in AKB48
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 10:59:40 AM »
eehh~ intersting~
so is the atsumina a couple before this or...

ahh... thank you.. i just a new writter in here.. please read my fanfict afterall...  :D :D :D :D

I think I want to make a complicated story about Atsuko's love story in the past..  :twothumbs :inlove: :D

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
Its atsuyuu?
If there is yuko im in :D
Hehee, so its will be atsuyumina
Hmmm, i want atsuyu :D ahaha,
But kojiyuu and atsumina is good too,
Wait the next chap

Offline bethrisia91

• I'm Naanya KAMIOSHI !
    • chiivanilla
    • chiivanilla
Its atsuyuu?
If there is yuko im in :D
Hehee, so its will be atsuyumina
Hmmm, i want atsuyu :D ahaha,
But kojiyuu and atsumina is good too,
Wait the next chap

yess  XD i create atsuyuu too  :D

Offline bethrisia91

• I'm Naanya KAMIOSHI !
    • chiivanilla
    • chiivanilla
yeaaahhh.. part 1 finished.. tomorrow i want to write part 2  :welcome :jphip: :twothumbs :drool:

se you soon reader  :lol: XD :twothumbs

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Which one will ve the final pairing?

Offline bethrisia91

• I'm Naanya KAMIOSHI !
    • chiivanilla
    • chiivanilla

Which one do you want to be final? There is atsuyuumina i think.. i just want to watching in this year about them.. who are usually hangout and chit chat with atsuko in this year.. or i make yhis be a complicated moment..

Offline bethrisia91

• I'm Naanya KAMIOSHI !
    • chiivanilla
    • chiivanilla
I think in this part I just put a lot a Takayuu's moment.. blease be nice to read my fanfic.. and forgive me if I still have bad in english. I think there's many my mistaken part in this fanfict. That's all mistake just because sometimes I get my grammare in Google Translate.. but I hope all of you're enjoy to read my fanfic... thankyou...  :welcome :twothumbs XD :nervous

PART 2

*YUKO POV*

I know this is my fault to came late to her house. So, it don't be surprised for me if my chibi girlfiend has got angry to me. This year already nearly three years our relationship runs. And tomorrow my cute chibi will go to Thailand for took a job there for a few days, so I think I must to meet up her today. I will definitely miss her even just a few days we parted. Yeah.. I, Oshima Yuko has a nearly three years relationship with my comrade and my besties I ever have, Takahashi Minami and I call her nyaa-mi because she looks like a kitty when she sulking, clinging and pouting to me.

"WOW.. why she is so cute when she sulking like that huh? I really loved her like that .. After this, i think I will teased her again, right? Hahahahaha...  Akh .. I can't help it .. she is to cute like that .. I wanted to kiss her now .. akh, Minami ..... you make me turned on, you know ", I thought with a grin when I were saw that how Takamina really has a cute face allthough she still pout on her gaze.

"Why are you staring at me Yuuchan ?? There is a strange in my face?", Asked her cynically.

"Well, it looks like her hungry stomach has made her so irritable and sensitive.. I had to do something..",I thinking again.

"No-no .. There is nothing on your face Nyaa-mi .. you're just too cute when sulking like that to me ..", I argued with her and slowly approached and hugged her.

"Don't sulking like this for a long time baby... I'm really sorry for came late.. But.. I still in hurry to get here.. I really miss you my Nyaa... miss you badly....... ", I  said ith while took a peck in her lip. She start blushing hear what I was said.

"So, what do you cook today, dear ..? or you want to cook me instead...? you know nyaa-mi, when you sulking and pouting like this make me so turn on now... ", I said gently on her ear.

Suddenly her face  become more flushed because of their closeness is so sudden. "Kawaii na.....". I though in my mind.

Accidentally I think Takamina was very angry before, but when I was tightening my arms in her wirst that eventually make she calmed down.

"Mou Yuuchan .. Do not tease me like this ..", her said while hitting my  shoulder gently then hugged me back. I realized if she hug me back, and make me smiled with her behavior.

Yes as many people know, Takamina is not the kind of woman who likes making out in any place. So I think we can enjoyed ourself in a rare moment like this.

We remain in this position for sometime until her phone rang so loudly. Immediately she ran over her room and picked up the phone. But, she didn't realized if I just follow her too into her room and sit down in her king size bed.

Takamina : "Moshi-moshi.. Nyannyan?? eh, doushite?? why you suddenly call me with unknown numbers phone? I think a strangers got my number! I was afraid to think about that Nyan.. Yes.. yes.. Yeah she with me right now Nyanyan.. I'm so sorry not to tell you earlier...Yes Nyanyan.. I miss you too, love you and have a nice trip.. Yes.. I will call you back when I arrived in Thailand tomorrow.. Oke.. Ja ne.. Oh, yeah.. I will tell her.. Oke..Bye..."

I clearly hear what Takamina says with Haruna in the phone. I felt a bit hurt when I hear my girlfriend keep in touch too with another my bestfriend. But, that's not her fault because I force her to be a lover with Haruna. That's all not because we didn't love each other but because I really knew how much my girlfriend and my bestfriend would have a secret love each other in many years a go. Suddenly, I felt tears coming up in my eyes, but I fastly wipes that. I didn't want Takamina know about my pain in my heart like now.

After the phone end, she hung up quickly and put it on his desk back. when she turned around, she was very surprised to see me grinning at her on her bed. With a guilt in her heart, she asks me carefully "what are you doing here Yuuchan?"

"What was I here? of course I followed you here Nyaa-mi........", said I slowly grinning. I doing that just because I didn't want to get a fight with her. I still tired because all of day work yesterday.

"If you hear my conversation with Haruna, Yuuchan.....???", her asked cautiously.

"Hmm...", I try to calm down, but suddenly i failed. and then... "OF COURSE I HEAR THAT.. HUH....", I shout  to her with looking in pain. Although I have been trying to keep my temper, but eventually I kept snapping loudly to my girlfriend. I think my girlfriend really surprised because my screaming, and slowly I began to realize my mistake. Then, I immediately get up from the bed and hugged my girlfriend who is still in shock, standing near the table.

"Are you jealous Yuuchan?", said her after aware of her shock and immediately glared at me, who was hugged her right now.

I sheepishly replied, "yes I am jealous to see you making out with Haruna.... Nyaa-mi.....". Then i buried her head in her neck that makes her can feel my gently breath on her neck. She hug me tightly and say "However I'm with Haruna, I belonging to yours and only yours Yuuchan.........."

"But... you making out too with Haruna in this early year Yuuchan! You going out with her family too and you take Haruna's picture and put them in your instagram! How dare you are! Yuuchan....! Oh! and you just kissing, clinging and hugging around with Atsuko too....! AAARGGGGHH.... Yuchaaaaaaannn....!", she cried when she remember what I have been done to her in the new year night in NHK Kouhaku Event.

"and Atsuyuu going out when I'm going home alone.... Oh GOD... Yuuchaaaaannnnn......", she cried again and pull me back to her bed.

"ahhh...eto.....ahhh...ano.......demo.....", I murmured because I can't answer her.

"So....at that night you going out with Atsuko alone when I and Sasshi going home.. what do you talking about with her Yuuchan??",she asked again. I think she gave me question because she trying to calm herself.

"what...?why you asked that..?are you afraid she will talk a lot about you two, right...? or just because you still have a lot feel with her...? or you just feel jealous...? But for whom,Nyaa-m...i? for me....or..for her........?", I asked her back to change the subject.

I didn't want she know if I and atsuko maybe fall in love again like what we did in the past........

#Flashback again in to making of Heavy rotation MV in 2010

Yuko came in to AkiP-san office and sit down beside AkiP-san table. She just was told if there is a change in the Heavy Rotation's video concept. She can't wait for the announcement. After that, AkiP-san went into his office with Atsuko, Takamina, The Director and some staff.

"Okay..  I'm here just to announce that the theme of the video this time will be added a little romance to make it look fresh. Therefore, there will be a kissing scene between members, especially Yuko and Atsuko... So you two should be able to love in each other to get the feel.. Therefore special for both of you, I will let you two entirely lovey-dovey anywhere and anytime. If you can, you two often go date and stay together at night.. At last.. I entrust them to you, Takamina... I'm beg of you..." said AkiP with seriuous tone and then he go out from the office.

I do not believe what I hear. I immediately looked at Takamina and she looked at me with a crying face...
I know very well what her feelings. She was have feeling love secretly in to Atsuko for 5 years now....
I think I just a troublemaker among their relationship....
Then, I looked away and stared atsuko,but suddenly she stared back at me with a look that can't I guessed.....
The three of us have a mixed feelings.....
I'm very sure of that.....
But what can we do now, we must be professional in this job.....
This video is a form for our gratitude to the fans who was choosing and trusting us.....
I may not let them down....
I had to do it no matter what.....
Including the possibility of to falling in love with Atsuko.....
But what happened with Takamina and Haruna, when I and Atsuko do that....
What should I do......
I am very confused and that's make me got a headache.....
Until i realize, I start crying in silent...
I dare to see Takamina and Atsuko, who are now being hugged tightly together.....
I really don't wanna to ruin my bestfriend life....
I cried hard until i feel a simple touch in my shoulder...
then, slowly I look at to the person who was touch my shoulder...
that's Takamina...
I'm very surprised when slowly she hug me too...
I feel she got an angry to me because I will take Atsuko away from her even if only in a short time.....
But no! she just said, "Do it Yuko.... we must be professional...!we still have 1 months again to do this... don't worry.. it's not a big problem for me... hontou ni..."
I really scared to see her face.. I know she hold her tears falling down..
"gomen ne Takamina.. gomen ne...", I murmured while still crying.

After that, I always stands beside Atsuko wherever she is..
we always clinging, and hugging in everytime we can do that...
every week I stay at home and vice versa..
we was be like a real couple when other members saw us being loveydovey all the time..
but no one other members knows except Takamina, we're like this because an purpose and a command from AkiP-san..
and fans began call us "Atsuyuu" couple..

Until the day came....
when we must take a video shoot..
I must kissing Atsuko..
I'm so nervous about it....
i very doubt I can kiss her...
she is Takamina's crush...
My bestfriend!!!!

suddenly atsuko pull me in to our dress room..
no one in there... wow....
just two of us...
it's make me more nervous than before...
what should I do?
Atsuko stared at me and stay silent when I realized she just lock the door..
eh? nani kore??
what she want to do???
ehhh??
I stared back to her with a confused look in my face.....

atsuko slowly approached me.....
then, she hug me tight...
i began get a blush in my check..
why so sudden se hug me in this room,that just two of us here????
after that she looked into my eyes to close and slowly I felt something that makes my body feel hot to the head...
I'm sure my face began blushing slowly because of the heat I felt in my body...
she closed her eyes slowly..
I was too close enough to see her beautiful lips...
it's look so soft...
then slowly I began to kiss her lips with all my brave..
the kiss was getting hotter and then stopped when we couldn't take a breath...
she just looked at me gently...
and holding my red check because what are us doing before....
she take a peck in my lips and she just whispered in my ear, "it looks like I started to fall in love with you Oshima Yuko"

"Ehhhh?",a loud shout listened.

I really sure if heard someone shout...
and then...
I saw takamina that turned out to be there...
she was asleep at the table behind the back desk...
OH NO..
"what should I do....?", i thought.

I saw her with a horror gaze in my face...
I can't see her....
I think I have betrayed our friendship.....

NOOOOOOO

but I can not lie to my own heart....
I think I started to fall in love with Atsuko now.....

I think.. I must finished this part in this week.. Oh GOD..
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 05:01:49 PM by bethrisia91 »

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+

It's not what I want. It's what you want as you're the author. I obviously want Atsumina the legendary pairing. But if the final pairing is not them then I'd appreciate if you tell me beforehand.

Which one do you want to be final? There is atsuyuumina i think.. i just want to watching in this year about them.. who are usually hangout and chit chat with atsuko in this year.. or i make yhis be a complicated moment..

Offline allinone

Thx for update..

Offline ubulubulbilu

• Member+
  • I only read ATSUMINA fanfic XD
Wow too many pairing, u sink my ship  :fainted:
Atsumina :pleeease:

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
The plot is interesting, i would love to read more about it, please update
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
The plot is interesting, i would love to read more about it, please update
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline yumii07

• ecchi
  • Always suport Yukirin, Mayuyu, Rena, Atsuko
Where are you onee-chan
Update please...

Hahaha... I just want to say hello
 :hip smile:

GANBATTE!!!

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Seishun Gekijou