JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: G.NA - Banana (feat. Swings, JC Jieun)

Author Topic: Perception [Almond's One-Shot Stories]  (Read 15793 times)

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Perception [Almond's One-Shot Stories]
« on: July 25, 2007, 11:57:00 PM »
I've made this my completely random One-Shot Stories thread. You'll find Noisy Beetles below and The Lost World Pucchi Games here.

This is a random One-Shot story that popped into my head at work today. I guess it could kind of be a side story to "memoir", but there's really no plot in here whatsoever and the formatting of "memoir" wouldn't work for the story, so.... here it is.

NOISY BEETLES

Takahashi Ai started down the hall, stretching her sore arm. Rika had been a little aggressive during the sword fight practice today and had accidentally speared Ai in the shoulder.

"I wouldn't if I were you." Ai turned curiously and found Risa leaning against a wall, shaking her head.

"I was just going to the dressing room," Ai explained. The eyebrow beam girl shook her head again.

"They're in there again." Ai's eyes widened.

"AGAIN? That's the third time today!"

"I know! And they are REALLY loud this time." And this coming from Niigaki "USO!" Risa.

"All my stuff's in there," Ai groaned. "What am I supposed to do, hang around in my Prince Sapphire costume waiting for them to finish? That could be hours."

"You could go in there and break it up," Risa suggested. Ai burst out laughing.

"Are you insane?! Miki would either kill me or make me join in!"

"Well, someone's gotta do something. We're all prisoners in the hallway."

"YES! YES! YES!" a voice echoed down the hallway. Ai and Risa shuddered in unison.

"Why don't we make Makoto do it?" Ai suggested. Risa nodded sagely.

"Do what?" The girls jumped apart as Koharu stared at them inquisitively.

"Uh... Makoto needs to tell our fearless leaders to keep it down," Risa replied.

"Oh! I can do that!" Koharu smiled vacantly and skipped off down the hall. Risa and Ai shook their heads sadly.

"She was so young," Ai murmured as Miki's scream filled the air.

"So very young," Risa agreed as Koharu knocked on the dressing room door.

Risa and Ai waited... and waited... and waited some more.

"Sh-should we go in after her?" Ai ventured, staring at the closed door at the end of the hallway.

"Do YOU want to?" Risa asked. Ai shook her head violently. Suddenly, a new scream came from The Room.

"That was Koharu..." Risa said nervously.

"Yoshizawa wouldn't let Miki..." Ai trailed off. The two exchanged panicked looks and took off down the hallway.

"YES!" Yossi's voice bounced off the walls as the pair skidded to a halt outside the dressing room door. They nodded at each other and burst into the room.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO.... Koharu?" Risa felt absolutely ridiculous. Fujimoto was in a bathrobe, Yoshizawa was fully clothed, and no one was even sitting next to each other.

"Aw, dammit, Gaki! You made me lose!" Yossi groaned, snapping shut her Nintendo DS.

"HA!" Miki laughed triumphantly, twirling the tie of her bathrobe in triumph. "I am SO the Queen of Mario Kart!"

"I came in last again..." Koharu said sadly. Yossi reached over and patted Koharu on the head.

"Maybe next time," she said kindly.

"Only if she gives up idol work and practices day and night," Miki scoffed. Yossi glared at her sub-leader.

"What were you two up to bursting in like that?" Yossi asked the detective duo.

"Uh... we, uh... you were loud, so we, uh, thought someone was hurt?" Ai ventured.

"Apparently Miki and Koharu get very excitable playing wireless games," Yossi laughed.

"I wasn't the one yelling 'YES!' every time I cut people off!" Miki protested.

"I wasn't the one screaming like a banshee when I got cut off!" Yossi retorted. The pair glared at each other.

"OK THEN!" Risa said loudly. "We'll just be going, then. Um, don't forget your things, Ai..."

"Sorry about the noise," Yossi replied. "Just with the stress of the play, we needed some way to, uh, let off some steam." Miki coughed.

"Oh, it's fine, it's fine! Sorry to bother you like that," Takahashi replied, still red from embarrassment. She ushered the other two out of the room and shut the door. Miki walked over to the door.

"Well, then," she sighed. "Where were we?" Yossi grinned and pulled on the tie of Miki's robe, letting it slip to the floor, exposing Miki's fully nude body.

"Oh, right about here," Yoshizawa replied with a grin, her hands lazily tracing the curves of Miki's body. "Did you actually LOCK the door this time?"

"Hey, I had the mind to grab a robe and throw you that video game, didn't it?" Miki protested. "At least give me credit for that."

"Oh, I'll give you more than credit..." Yossi grinned lecherously before resuming what Koharu had unknowingly interrupted.

----------------------------

I'm so weird.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 12:47:06 AM by almond »

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
Re: Noisy Beetles [One-Shot Story]
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 12:09:48 AM »
I walked straight into that one...  XD

Mario Kart, who woulda thunk it?  :lol:

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 02:55:07 AM »
I can't really see those 2 doing that during practice since the director ran a tight ship. ;)  I was like "Koharu noooo~!!!" when those gokkies just let her go to the leader and sub-leader.  Great timing with those DS's.

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 04:30:43 AM »
No analysis for this one. I just loved it. ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY LOVED IT!!! :on lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 07:12:48 AM »
Loved this :on lol:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 11:26:33 AM »
Oh man this was good!!!!!!!!! Freaking hilarious AND good. My desk probably has loads of holes after pounding on it so much from laughter. And here I was thinking TakaGaki had just let their imagination run wild by thinking YoMiki would be so bold as to do it in the dressing room. Then WHAM! They did do it. They were just smart enough to hide it :lol:

Offline haidokun

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2007, 03:47:50 AM »
nyahahahahahaha!!!!!  :mon lmao:
great video game excuse!

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2007, 04:21:13 AM »
Thanks so much for your comments, everyone! I have a couple more one-shot's in my head, so lemme see which you'd rather see. (No, I'm not giving away any more than the titles and the main characters)

1. The Contest (Goto, Yossi)
2. The Lost World Pucchi Games (Cast of Hello! Morning)
3. A Prophecy Fulfilled? (Miki)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2007, 04:27:02 AM »
As much as I'd like to vote for #3, I'm picking "THE LOST WORLD PUCCHI GAMES". ;D

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2007, 09:55:27 AM »
Goto vs Yossi! I vote 'The Contest'

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2007, 06:32:51 PM »
 :shock: You are making me choose one of those!? I would love to read those all :shy2:
But I vote "The Lost World Pucchi Games".

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2007, 06:22:53 PM »
Ok, I've added a proper poll for people to vote in  :lol:

And, yes, I DO have another marathon fic I've been working on.

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: The Lost World Pucchi Games [Almond's One-Shot Stories]
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2007, 12:37:59 PM »
OK! Now that memoir's over, I can finally post The Lost World Pucchi Games! (It's been finished and on my HD for over a week now.  :lol:)

Just a warning - I'm completely insane.

THE LOST WORLD PUCCHI GAMES

"Good morning, class!" Ishikawa Rika exclaimed as she entered the 'classroom'. There was silence. "Eh? What's that?" she said perkily. "I said GOOD MORNING, CLASS!"

"Good morning, Ishikawa-sensei," the girls droned. Fujimoto Miki skillfully threw a wadded up piece of paper on top of Rika's head. Yoshizawa Hitomi leaned over all of sixth gen to high-five Miki. Rika sighed.

"If you don't learn to greet properly, you'll never get to play our fun childrens games from around the world!" Rika exclaimed exuberantly.

"Let me guess, we're playing the damn flying donkey game again," Miki muttered. Rika shot her a death glare to rival the fair Fujimoto herself.

"Today!" Rika said with a big smile, looking down at her notes. "We will be playing a new game from America!"

"Ehhh?" the girls said in a unison impression of the Asayan studio audience.

"Does this mean Ayaka will be showing up?" Takahashi Ai asked.

"Nah, she's not allowed on the Hello! Morning set ever since she and Mai got drunk and tried to pants me during the skit," Yossi replied nonchalantly.

"What the hell!? I missed that?" Miki groaned. Rika caught the directors eye as he signaled for her to just ignore them.

"That's right! The game today is the traditional American childrens game Duck Duck Goose! In Japanese, that would be Ahiru Ahiru Gachou!" Morning Musume. stared at her blankly. Takahashi looked thoughtful.

"We all will sit in our chairs in a circle!" Rika explained, reading verbatim from her notes. "Then whoever is 'it' walks around tapping or pointing to each member in turn, calling each a 'duck' until finally picking one child to be a 'goose'. The 'goose' then rises and chases and tries to tag 'it', while 'it' tries to return to and sit where the 'goose' had been sitting. If whoever is 'it' succeeds, the 'goose' is now 'it' and the process begins again. If the 'goose' succeeds in tagging whoever is 'it', the goose returns to sit in the previous spot and the girl who's 'it' resumes the process."

"yay," Miki said drily, waving a finger in the air.

"Now, who would like to be 'it' first?" The others looked at one another.

"I remember now! Takahashi suddenly exclaimed. "'Goose' is in my slang books! It means to grab someone's butt!"

"I'M IT!" Miki yelled, jumping up from her chair. Yossi looked amused. Takahashi, Niigaki Risa, and Tanaka Reina looked horrified. Kamei Eri looked up towards the ceiling, attempting to communicate with her people again. Michishige Sayumi looked at herself in the mirror she pulled out from God-knows-where. Kusumi Koharu grinned vacantly at the camera. Poor Okada Yui and Miyoshi Erika had no idea what they were in store for.

A few minutes later, the studio was in utter chaos. Miki had somehow managed to stay "it" the entire time. She had goose'd Risa, Reina, Sayumi, Koharu, and Erika once each, Takahashi three times, Eri twice, and poor Yui five times. And somehow she'd gotten Rika once, but no one was really sure how that had happened.

Each time, Miki would attack her target with her wandering hands and then proceed to walk slow-motion - or sometimes even backwards - until the poor "goose" had no choice but to tag the groping demon. Rika looked to the director for guidance, but the poor man broke out a flask after Yui was groped the second time and was in no position to be offering anyone advice on anything. Rika smiled slowly as she came to a realization.

"OK!" she announced cheerily. "The next round is the final one! And whatever girl is 'it' at the end of the round will have the penalty!" The athletic groper grinned lazily. "And, you can't pick someone you've already gotten." Miki's grin faded very quickly as she realized who she had yet to violate for fear of retaliation. Yossi cracked her knuckles and made a big show of standing up to stretch her legs.

Yossi sat back down in her chair, her every muscle tensed and at the ready. Miki met her eye and their eyes narrowed. Rika was just glad this was getting on tape.

"Aaand Start!" the perky Viyuden leader exclaimed. Miki lazily walked around the circle, smirking as the others tried to wriggle away from her.

"Duck, Duck, Duck, Turtle, Duck, Duck..." She had already passed Yossi once, but this time she was going in for the kill. She eyed the tall girl carefully, trying to determine what would give her the most grope while still giving her a decent start time. "Duck, Duck, Duck." Miki reached her arm over Yossi shoulder and grabbed the leader's boob. "GOOSE!"

Although she was surprised by Miki's brazen violation, Yossi wasn't the Gatas captain for nothing. She hurdled over her chair, almost kicking Erika in the face in the process, and hit the ground running. Miki had a slight head start and usually was faster than Yossi to tell the truth, but her gleeful laughter was slowing her down. That and Reina and Risa's attempts to trip her. As Miki neared Yossi's empty chair, Erika shocked everyone by successfully tripping the groper. As Fujimoto stumbled, Yossi caught up to the former soloist and promptly tackled her to the ground. Yossi then proceeded to smack Miki's butt before using it as a chair and flashing the camera the V-sign. Miki was laughing so hard at the incident that Yossi almost lost her balance twice.

Rika snuck a glance at the director who was now passed out drunk on the floor. The assistant had finally come over and was gesturing for her to wrap it up as he attempted to awaken his boss.

"OK! So that means Miki has the penalty!" the persistently perky hostess said. "She has to drink Aojiru!" A ninja-like production assistant ran over with a tray full of Aojiru. Rika looked down at the glasses. "Apparently a LOT of Aojiru!" Rika exclaimed. Miki groaned.

"What are you moaning for? I haven't even done anything," Yossi smirked, smacking Miki's butt again as she got up and returned to her seat. Miki glared at the retreating leader and stood up to accept her punishment. Then, to the members' chants of "CHUG CHUG CHUG!", Miki downed all of the nasty liquid in one shot.

"It was so worth it," Miki grinned through her disgust.

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2007, 01:38:50 PM »
 :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao:
Definitely the most entertaining fic I've read in weeks  :mon thumb:

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2007, 01:46:25 PM »
 :on lol: :on lol: :on lol:

This is sooooo funny :lol:

It sure was :wahaha:

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2007, 02:41:53 PM »
"Duck, Duck, Duck, Turtle, Duck, Duck..."
Hahaha! I laughed so much at this...  :rofl:

Offline meowz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2007, 03:13:59 PM »
^Me too!  XD

"yay," Miki said drily, waving a finger in the air.

"Now, who would like to be 'it' first?" The others looked at one another.

"I remember now! Takahashi suddenly exclaimed. "'Goose' is in my slang books! It means to grab someone's butt!"

"I'M IT!" Miki yelled, jumping up from her chair.

And this too, its so fujimoto  :lol:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2007, 10:26:19 PM »
Just a warning - I'm completely insane.
For a one-shot, wouldn't have it any other way. :D

Fujimoto Miki skillfully threw a wadded up piece of paper on top of Rika's head. Yoshizawa Hitomi leaned over all of sixth gen to high-five Miki.
:cool1:

"We will be playing a new game from America!"

"Does this mean Ayaka will be showing up?" Takahashi Ai asked.

"Nah, she's not allowed on the Hello! Morning set ever since she and Mai got drunk and tried to pants me during the skit," Yossi replied nonchalantly.

"What the hell!? I missed that?" Miki groaned.
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I would kill to see footage of that. :w00t:

"I'M IT!" Miki yelled, jumping up from her chair.
But of course. :lol:

Miki had somehow managed to stay "it" the entire time. She had goose'd Risa, Reina, Sayumi, Koharu, and Erika once each, Takahashi three times, Eri twice, and poor Yui five times. And somehow she'd gotten Rika once, but no one was really sure how that had happened.

Each time, Miki would attack her target with her wandering hands and then proceed to walk slow-motion - or sometimes even backwards - until the poor "goose" had no choice but to tag the groping demon.
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. :twisted:

"The next round is the final one! And whatever girl is 'it' at the end of the round will have the penalty!" The athletic groper grinned lazily. "And, you can't pick someone you've already gotten." Miki's grin faded very quickly as she realized who she had yet to violate for fear of retaliation. Yossi cracked her knuckles and made a big show of standing up to stretch her legs.
Retaliation huh? Well, considering the types of "retaliation" Yossi would do...hell I'd risk it. :jerk:

"Duck, Duck, Duck, Turtle, Duck, Duck..."
:wahaha:

"Duck, Duck, Duck." Miki reached her arm over Yossi shoulder and grabbed the leader's boob. "GOOSE!"

Although she was surprised by Miki's brazen violation, Yossi wasn't the Gatas captain for nothing. She hurdled over her chair, almost kicking Erika in the face in the process, and hit the ground running. Miki had a slight head start and usually was faster than Yossi to tell the truth, but her gleeful laughter was slowing her down. That and Reina and Risa's attempts to trip her. As Miki neared Yossi's empty chair, Erika shocked everyone by successfully tripping the groper. As Fujimoto stumbled, Yossi caught up to the former soloist and promptly tackled her to the ground. Yossi then proceeded to smack Miki's butt before using it as a chair and flashing the camera the V-sign. Miki was laughing so hard at the incident that Yossi almost lost her balance twice.
BRILLIANT!!! :on lol: :mon lol:

"OK! So that means Miki has the penalty!" the persistently perky hostess said. "She has to drink Aojiru!" A ninja-like production assistant ran over with a tray full of Aojiru. Rika looked down at the glasses. "Apparently a LOT of Aojiru!" Rika exclaimed.

Yossi smirked, smacking Miki's butt again as she got up and returned to her seat. Miki glared at the retreating leader and stood up to accept her punishment. Then, to the members' chants of "CHUG CHUG CHUG!", Miki downed all of the nasty liquid in one shot.

Let's see:
- massive groping of all the members on set (including "the teacher")
- being able to perform said groping openly, and on camera
- being able to publicly get a handful of Yossi-boob
- getting spanked multiple times by Yossi

VS.

- chugging Aojiru

TOTALLY worth it. :yep:

EDIT: Okay, the next one-shot (if you're going to do one) has to be "The Contest". ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 10:28:02 PM by JFC »

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2007, 11:39:48 PM »
I'm actually thinking of doing a loosely connected series of one-shots entitled Nakazawa's Adventures in the Cafeteria, based off that random idea I had in the middle of memoir. "The Contest" would probably be the first one of these. Any thoughts?

I'd do a bigger comment reply but I just got an order of UFA photos in the mail and my Kanashimi Twilight YoMiki pics MUST be put into an album and ogled.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2007, 12:39:23 AM »
I'm actually thinking of doing a loosely connected series of one-shots entitled Nakazawa's Adventures in the Cafeteria, based off that random idea I had in the middle of memoir. "The Contest" would probably be the first one of these. Any thoughts?
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh I like, I like. :w00t:

DO IT!!! :rockon:

I'd do a bigger comment reply but I just got an order of UFA photos in the mail and my Kanashimi Twilight YoMiki pics MUST be put into an album and ogled.
Kanashimi YoMiki??? :o

PICS!! TAKE PICS OF DA PICS!!! SCAN DEM!!! WHATEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

I LIKE CAPSLOCK TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :lol:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: G.NA - Banana (feat. Swings, JC Jieun)