JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - Silent Girl

Author Topic: [CHI] Eva Huang Sheng-Yi  (Read 23158 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
[CHI] Eva Huang Sheng-Yi
« on: November 26, 2009, 06:51:34 AM »
Eva Huang Sheng-Yi / 黃聖依

So cute in Stephen Chow's Kung Fu Hustle

Eva Huang graduated from the prestigious Beijing Film Academy in 2001. In 2005, she ended her contract with Chow's company after appearing in a magazine photo shoot without their consent. This is the photoshoot in question:

Profile:
Born:    February 11, 1983 (1983-02-11) in Shanghai, China

Official Site
Wiki

Random Pix - So Epic That Will Leave This Thread Replyless/Viewless

Great Commercial :9
Beautiful Chinese Liquor commercial

AND she sings
[HD-MV] Eva Huang 黄圣依 - 十全十美 (Perfect)

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [CHI] Eva Huang Sheng-Yi
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 06:31:30 AM »
Chinese actress Huang Yi poses for a photo spread that is featured in the magazine "Modern Bride". [Photo: CFP]

WUT WUT IN THE BUTT :shakeit:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 09:05:28 AM »
she's in the movie "Amazing" with Yao Ming, Dwight Howard among other NBA stars:

to be released in 2011

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 09:45:57 PM »
she's in a new movie opening ...TODAY! "The Man behind the Courtyard House" (守望者) with co-star Simon Yam

Offline nunul21

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 10:11:04 AM »
she's so pretty

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 10:24:08 AM »
she's so pretty

You know how I can tell someone is spamming. They post in this section of :hipheart:

PM Sent. Final warning.

Ching Siu Tung Brings Jet Li in Venice appearance 

THE SORCERER AND THE WHITE SNAKE (BAK SHEH CHUEN SHUET) held its global premiere on September 3 at the Venice Film Festival. Executive producer Yang Zi, director Ching Siu Tung, stars Jet Li (Lee Nin Kit), Eva Huang Shengyi and Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin attended. With his first appearance at an international film festival, Lee Nin Kit attracted many overseas fans. After the press conference, many foreign media lined up for this kung fu emperor's autograph.

Director Ching Siu Tung honestly said that the audience of the entire world would be able to understand THE SORCERER AND THE WHITE SNAKE. "This is a Chinese folk story that also has a lot of special effects and action." With his years of action film experience, "overseas sickness" would not appear overseas. He even revealed that the international version was half a hour shorter so the story could focus more on the White Snake, Hui Sin, Green Snake, Nung Yung, and Fahai. In the September 29 Asian release, Hui Sin's marriage proposal would be added and some existing animal characters would become human in the form of guest stars like Jiang Wu, Miriam Yeung Chin Wa, Chapman To Man Jat, Sonija Kwok Sin Nei and others to add to the story's entertainment value. Ching Siu Tung participated in his first Venice Film Festival and did not only enjoy the Water city's scenery and the Mediterranean cuisine, but also more direct understanding of European film festivals. He thought that the Venice Film Festival paid a lot of attention to the film genre during its film selection.

Walking on the Venice red carpet for the first time, Huang Shengyi repeatedly said it felt great and hoped that everyone would be able to experience the Chinese culture through her fashion. Huang Shengyi even introduced the Dzi Bead that she wore. "Dzi Bead like diamond and other gems is a treasure with collectible value." Playing Fahai, Lee Nin Kit has worked with Ching Siu Tung for years. He trusted the director very much. "Whatever he lets me do, I do." Reporters also asked him about his One Foundation and whether he would unify it with martial arts, which Lee Nin Kit honestly said that would be very hard. "Martial art is a profession, the One Foundation is my non profit organization. Although it has made some strides, we still need to keep working hard." Playing Green Snake, Choi Cheuk Yin said that the director guided her on the set through mimicking the snake's movement. However when she saw a man made such gestures she could not help but laugh. Yang Zi revealed that the film's current overseas advanced sales have been very ideal and already set the best sales performance of a Chinese films overseas in recent years. It has always broken even. With the distribution's guaranteed minimum accounting and online copyright, the film has already made its cost back.

Source: mingpao, singtao, on.cc
Translated by: hktopten

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 08:26:13 AM »
found her albums LOL, jacked from cpop4ublogspot

Eva Huang 黄圣依 Self-Titled / 同名专辑
Release date: 2008/07/28

01. 不胜依依 (Busheng yi yi)
02. 迎风起舞 (Yingfeng qi wu)
03. 一罐啤酒 (Yi guan pijiu)
04. 不倒翁 (Budaoweng)
05. 亚当的苹果 (Yadang de pingguo)
06. 天天向上 (Tiantian xiang shang)
07. 生日卡片 (Shengri kapian)
08. 白鸽 (Bai ge)
09. 唱给男朋友 (Chang gei nanpengyou)

DOWNLOAD

Eva Huang 黄圣依 - Every Day / 选美
Release date: 2009/12/31

01. 不再为爱流泪 (Buzai wei ai liu lei)
02. 旁观人生 (Pangguan rensheng)
03. 东风 (Dongfeng)
04. 十全十美 (Shiquanshimei)
05. 男宠 (Nan chong)
06.有梦有朋友 (You meng you pengyou)
07. 真爱面对面 (Zhen ai mianduimian)
08. 今年我最红 (Jinnian wo zui hong)
09. 不要说得不到 (Buyao shuo debudao)

DOWNLOAD

not bad at all! Expect a special on The Communist Show for no damn reason at all! :deco:

Offline gj23tm_64

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2011, 06:20:09 AM »
i hope you have more pics/videos of her... she's my obsession since i saw her in 'the sorcerer and the white snake' as the white snake...she is just so damned gorgeous in that movie.. i just saw the movie bout two days ago and i am obsessed with her beauty and charms BIG time.. :D

thanks for the pics!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2012, 12:54:10 PM »
Google is my friend. Here she is in an upcoming movie "High Kickers" with LEGEND Gordon Liu like a Karate Kid Part 292342032 ERRRR Taekwondo Kid

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2012, 11:51:53 AM »
Actress Eva Huang has again teamed up with Yang Zi following their previous collaboration for the fantasy film "It's Love," which was released during last year's National Holiday slot.

Known for his production skills as well as his acting skills, Yang Zi this time performs in front of the camera opposite Eva Huang in the upcoming release entitled "The Locked Door 女人如花"

A promotional poster was recently released online.

Starring Eva Huang Shengyi, Yang Zi and Li Man, the tragic romance film tells of the downfall of a young and beautiful girl, portrayed by Huang, as public opinion turns against her in her small hometown.

"The Locked Door" boasts a strong production team headed by producer Andre Morgan, whose credits include "The Godfather," "Million Dollar Baby" and "Perhaps Love". Editor of "The Time Machine", Wayne Wahrman makes his first appearance on the production crew of a Chinese film and will be in charge of editing "The Locked Door".

"The Locked Door" is scheduled to be released on March 8, Women's Day.

By Liu Shuai

Offline kingjune86

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2012, 09:05:31 PM »
Can someone please upload both of Eva Huang's albums?

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2013, 09:58:29 AM »
SHE BACK!!

[2013.01.31] EVA HUANG THANKS STEPHEN CHOW FOR GIVING HER HER START

Eva Huang Shengyi recently came to Hong Kong to work on her new film THE ICEMAN COMETH 3D (BING FUNG HUP). Two nights ago when she went to the movies she revealed that working with Donnie Yen Chi Tan has been pleasant. She said, "Chi Tan is very nice, very manly and attentive. He is the action director, so I ask him to give me more fight scenes. I have learned a lot from him."

Shengyi had nothing but praise for Chi Tan. Speaking of Stephen Chow Sing Chi who reportedly has cut ties with her due to contract issues she did not criticize Sing Yeh. Instead she supported him, "Reports say he is cheap? I don't know. Saving money is a virtue, as a boss saving money is very normal. He treated me rather well, treating me and a group of people to dinner. As for whether we will work together again that will depend on opportunity. I was younger before, now I am grown. He has his personal style and is very talent. Both as an actor and a director he has his own style." Shengyi felt that no one should always mind what others say because no one could please everyone. She even hinted that her dispute with Sing Yeh has already been resolved and even thanked him. "I thank him very much. Without KUNG FU HUSTLE, with him giving me my start, no one would have a chance to know Huang Shengyi. I should be grateful."
Posted by hktopten

[2013.02.01] DONNIE YEN AND EVA HUANG HAVE SNACKS

The HK$200 million production THE ICEMAN COMETH 3D (3D BING FUNG HUP) has turned Hong Kong upside down with lead actor Donnie Yen Chi Tan. Two nights ago lead actress Eva Huang Shengyi appeared as well.

Yen Chi Tan has been very busy as a director and an actor on his new film. Earlier he landed in costume in Causeway Bay for the shoot and the city was jam packed. Two nights ago the film moved to a Tsim Sha Tsui alley with many bars. the location was decorated for Halloween, thus extras appeared in different costumes. In a down jacket Yen Chi Tan and Huang Shengyi soon appeared and prepared for the performance.

Before the official shoot, the team bought a lot of street snacks like fish ball, shu mai and skewers and filled the table for the cast. With lemon tea in her hand Huang Shengyi and co-star Sukie Shek Wing Lei were drawn to the food. Huang Shengyi picked up a skewer and could not stop herself from stuffing her face while chatting with Shek Wing Lei.

Yen Chi Tan already had a bag of candy for himself as he chatted with the crew. He also did not turn anyone who asked for a photo away. Soon Chi tan removed his jacket and his costume was revealed. He stood in the center and performed, attracting many pedestrians to look on.

Shek Wing Lei, Jacqueline Chong Si Man and Mark Wu Yiu Fai guest starred in costumes. Chong Si Man in a wild kitten look was very eye catching. Director Law Wing Cheong and Chi Tan chatted before the shoot. With better communication the production went especially smooth.

In the story Chi Tan came from the past to modern times and appeared at a Halloween party, thus Chi Tan despite his costume remained undetected. Because Chi Tan has been frozen for 400 years, he was very hungry when he woke up. Seeing ramen at the party, he wolfed down 10 bowls and stacked the bowls high. Chi Tan had a noodle in his mouth, which was a super funny look. Chi Tan saw the people in ox and horse costumes getting close and worried that he went to Hell. Chi Tan kicked their chairs and they all fell onto the floor. At this moment Chi Tan ran into Huang Shengyi and fell in love at first sight.
Posted by hktopten

Donnie Yen, Wang Baoqiang and Eva Huang at a press conference

After a short hiatus from his acting career, action star Donnie Yen is ready to begin a new project as the movie “Iceman Cometh 3D” began shooting already.

The $150 million-budgeted 3D blockbuster also stars Simon Yam, Wang Baoqiang and Eva Huang. Yen not only leads the movie, but also performs as the martial-arts choreographer for it.

“The Iceman Cometh 3D” revolves around a Captain America-like character portrayed by Yen. The heroic role and his evil foe, played by Wang Baoqiang, lived during the Ming Dynasty. Both were frozen during a fight and were defrosted in modern times where they continue their battle.

The movie is set for release in 2013.

you may have remembered her in 黃聖依霸氣登BQ封面

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2013, 08:55:48 AM »
Happy Year of the Snake from EVA!!

via http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/m/2013-02-18/14233858688.shtml

With the outstanding performance in the movie "White Snake", on the occasion of the 2013 Year of the Snake, according to Huang [microblogging] has been selected for the "whitening lady. But not so much according to Huang White Snake ", in fact, better to say that she is the" Iron Lady ". 2013 initial, Huang has been so busy bee, one with Donnie Yen [microblogging] Baoqiang [microblogging] cooperation shooting 3D action blockbuster "The Frozen Man", a "Dzi legendary" At the same time shooting, but Huang to remain in his busy shooting the Lunar New Year photo of the Year of the Snake, hope can be a blessing for everyone!

In front of the camera by Huang noble generosity, coupled with the the Jin Yi cartoon doll in your hand, add a little more playful. The most whitening lady with the most lovely Golden Snake combination gift festivity for the Year of the Snake. It is reported that, in addition to the development in the film and television, it is the long-awaited new album by Huang also meet with you in 2013. Although as early as the end of 2011, according to Huang, "Love told me," heart to enjoy at the meeting, according to Huang has been revealed that in preparation for the new album, has yet to release by Huang has discretion songs, hope to come up with the best musical works everyone.

In many tracks, both Huang to record company buildings Lele culture media, according to Huang most important are that first yellow biggest names in children ". It is reported that this song will dissect one of the most purely by Huang to everyone, it is full of anticipation.

with her performance at New Years Thang!! track track track!

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2013, 02:42:47 AM »
her new movie with Donnie Yen drops!! iceman cometh

at the premiere with new ink! what do you think??? SKANK!? no wonder STephen dropped her

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - Silent Girl