JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Crazy Over You

Author Topic: Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + Other) Chapter 21 Update! 8/17/15!  (Read 46487 times)

Offline Takaminafan49

• Member+
Re: Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + More) Chapter 8 Update!
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2013, 04:34:59 PM »
TAKAYUUUUUUUU~~~~~~~~  :cow: :cow:

That was such a complicated and cute chapter!!!!!!!! >_<

<3

Offline Ambenya

• Eripon is my #1 Idol!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaYuu and Suberizu are love!
Re: Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + More) Chapter 8 Update!
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2013, 02:16:37 PM »
Hey everyone!  :mon hi:
Again thanks for the reviews! :mon sweat:
I'm so happy you all enjoyed the last chapter. :mon XD:
I really did try my best on it and I tried my best to follow it up with this chapter. :mon dance:
Now what couple would you all like to see get together next or see as an omake of how they got together? :mon huh:
At the moment I'm trying to figure out what will happen next. :mon POd:

Anyway time for replies! :mon heh:

@olive29: Yep TakaYuu are now together and of course I had to put in pervy Yuko! :mon lol:

@TakaminaBG:
Glad you liked the kiss!  :mon cute:
Who knows if you'll get your wish of more... :mon dunno:

@cisda83: Well I'm trying to figure out what will happen next but we'll see I guess. :mon exhaust:

@abcari: Well they're not going to go that far just yet... :mon mischief:
I guess the next few chapters might be a little easygoing.  :mon squee:
I'm really happy you enjoyed it. :mon thumb:

@Kochiki: Of course Acchan would understand how Takamina feels. :mon nyah:
That's what makes their friendship so wonderful here.  :mon noprob:
There are definitely more moments in this chapter. :mon misch:
And who knows with Yuko, right? :mon evillaff:

@AryaMachdi: I'm happy to know that you've been following this for awhile. :mon roll:
You can review anytime you know I love to hear what you have to say. :mon innocent:
Thank you I never really understood why people liked my fanfics before but your comment makes me feel like I did what I wanted to do. :mon inluv:

@Takaminafan49: I'm sooo happy you liked the chapter.  :mon lovelaff:
I was hoping that I would get the cuteness and drama of the moments through to everyone. :mon fyeah:

Here is the list of classrooms and who are in it:
Bold are student council
Italicized are class reps
Strikethrough haven't been introduced yet
Underline are newspaper club members

1-A – Jurina & Churi, Mayuyu
1-B – Milky & Non, Kumin
1-C – Paruru & Miorin, Lovetan
1-D – Haruppi & Sakura, Anya
Mariko’s Class 2-A - Sae & Sayaka, Yuko, Harunyan, Takamina, Acchan
2-B – Chiyuu & Tomochin, Yuihan
2-C – Mii-chan & Yukirin, Rena, Chihiro
2-D – Sayanee & Airin, Sasshi, Minarun
Junior High - Mio, Meru

Thank you all for the reviews I love them so much! :mon love:
Please keep sending them my way. :mon pray2:

----------------------------------------

Poster by ByuTaeReinA/nouke1995
Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling
Chapter 9: You're Just Too Fun Not To Tease

Just as the bell rang for class to start, Takamina and Yuko showed up with Yuko grinning like a mad woman and Takamina a deep red.

“Ah, you two made it just in time now please take your seats.” Mariko said with a smile as the two girls sat down.

“Okay everyone! I have a few things to do in the faculty room, so this hour of class will be study hall, but first, the exams are coming up next month and I expect all of you to do well. Now you can do what you want.” Mariko said before walking out and leaving her students.

Everyone started to talk and pull out books to study. Yuko looked at Takamina and took this as a chance to harass her.

“Hey there beautiful…” Yuko whispered leaning into Takamina’s ear and blowing on it causing the girl to gasp and turn a bright red.

“Yu-Yuuchan, what was that for?” Takamina asked looking at Yuko who stood next to her.

“I love the little sounds you make, also you just so cute I could eat you up. Actually I might just do that anyway…” Yuko responded licking her lips, and running her finger up Takamina’s spine.

The touch sent shivers through Takamina’s whole body causing her to let out a small moan. She quickly covered her mouth and blushed even more while the whole class stared. They all had just heard and seen the cool student council president moan and blushed for the first time ever.

Yuko smirked and took this moment to show the class her relationship with Takahashi Minami. The squirrel girl leaned in and bit the short girl’s ear before capturing her lips in a passionate kiss that the smaller girl gladly returned until she remembered they were in class.

“Yuko! The classroom is not a place to make out; it’s a place to learn.” Takamina said with a little glare.

“I know but I wanted to show all these girls that you’re with me and not anyone else. Plus, I love giving you kisses.” Yuko said with a squirrelly smile before leaning over and giving Takamina a small kiss on the cheek.

Takamina watched the other short girl and stared before sighing. There was just no way she could be mad at Yuko; she was just being who she is. “I’ll let you slip by this time but if it happens again I’ll smack you.” She said with a small smile before kissing Yuko’s cheek.

“Hey Sayaka, we’re not asleep are we?” Sae asked her girlfriend who just laughed.

“Nope, I’m pretty sure this is real. So, I take it you two finely got together?” Sayaka asked with grin on her, Sae’s, Acchan’s and Nyan Nyan’s face.

“Yep! Takamina and I are officially a couple.” Yuko said loudly with a huge smile. The other students started talking and asking questions about it; like what about the whole AtsuMina thing and other stuff.

Everyone told the two girls that they were happy for them and began to study again. They were all quietly studying until Shinoda came back and class started up again.

Yuko spent her whole morning practically staring at Takamina from behind and taking notes before lunch time finally came.

Once again everyone headed up to the roof with their lunches. Everyone sat in a circle with a few new girls joining them. It was once again Takamina, Yuko, Acchan, Miichan, Yukirin, Sae, Sayaka, Mayuyu, Jurina, Rena, Lovetan, Sasshi, Tomochin, Tomo~mi, and Harunyan with Paruru, Yuihan, Milky, Churi, and Non joining them and two other girls.

“You must be, Yuko-chan. I’ve heard about you from Rena-chan. I’m Furukawa Airi but you can call me Airin. I’m a class rep. for 2-D.” The first girl said to Yuko with a sense of cheerfulness.

“It’s nice to meet you Yuko. By the way I’m Yagami Kumi also known as Kuumin. I’m from class 1-B. I’ve heard about you from Non and Jurina.” The other girl said with a friendly smile.

“It’s good to meet you two as well.” Yuko said as she smiled at the two girls she met.

As everyone started to eat a question suddenly popped into Sae’s head. “So Yuko, are you going to be let off easy for the exams since you started here later than most of us?” She said as everyone looked at Yuko curious.

“Nope, if anything Meetan thinks I should be towards the top…” Yuko said before nervously laughing.

“Who’s Meetan?” Everyone except Takamina asked at the same time.

Yuko and Takamina looked at each other and giggled a little before Yuko said something. “Meetan is what I call Ohori Megumi-sensei. She’s a family friend so I’ve known her all my life. That’s part of the reason I got accepted here. The other being that I was always one of the top students so my grades were good enough to get me in here.” Yuko said with another nervous laugh shocking everyone.

“Wow, you’re the opposite of Takamina here. She’s really an idiot when it comes to school work that it’s a wonder how and why she’s the student council president.” Acchan said as Takamina glared at her for what she said.

“I’m more surprised that despite knowing Ohori-sensei personally you get no special treatment at all.” Miichan responded with shocked expression.

“Well, I’m not her favorite student here… but Tomo~mi is one of her favorites.”  Yuko said with a grin as everyone looked at Tomo~mi who just sat there looking around clueless.

Tomochin then started to frown when she heard what was said and started to eat her food a little faster.

‘Geez, I can’t believe that old hag has the nerve to like Tomo~mi! Wait it’s not like I like her like that or anything it’s just Tomo~mi’s too young for her. I’m just looking out for my friend and classmate.’ Tomochin thought as she continued to eat not noticing how everyone looked at her.

“It doesn’t matter though Tomochin is the only one Tomo likes anyway, chiyuu!” Tomo~mi said with a smile before cling onto Tomochin’s arm. However irritated by the other girl Tomochin was she was a little relived at what Tomo~mi said.

Everyone noticed their interaction but decided to have small talk amongst themselves about the exams coming up instead. “Hey, if you ever need help studying I’m right here to help. We could always make it a date and have a little fun too if you know what I mean.” Yuko whispered to Takamina before winking at her causing the smaller girl to blush again a little.

Takamina decided to take this opportunity to embarrass Yuko instead. “I might just take you up on that offer if you keep teasing me like that, Yuuchan…” She said in a voice that caused Yuko to blush and feel a little turned on.

Takamina then decided to kiss Yuko and stroke her leg a little causing the perverted squirrel to moan a little and tried to deepen the kiss before the shorter girl pulled away with a smirk on her face. The bell then rang signaling the end of lunch as everyone got ready to pack up and head back to classes. Takamina was the first one to go and told everyone she would see them later leaving Yuko dumbfounded at what just happened.

Yuko just sat there very confused before looking at the others who all just grinned and tried not to laugh at their friend’s expression.

“I think Takamina might have won this round.” Acchan said as she patted her friend’s back who looked down defeated before looking back up.

“I will definitely get her back for just leaving me hanging!” Yuko said her eyes burning with determination as she gathered up her stuff and ran after her girlfriend.

Yuko got to class and sat at her seat pouting at Takamina who just winked and sent Yuko a message.

~I just wanted to show you weren’t the only one who could drive the other crazy even with a simple touch. And admit it you liked it when I did what I did.

The message said causing Yuko to smile and blush a little. She had to admit Takamina acting like that was fairly exciting and did its job.

‘Her doing that just makes me want her more. Well, I know one person who’s not having innocent dreams tonight.’ Yuko thought before messaging Minami back.

~You know full well that I can’t deny that but I plan on getting back at you. You really are in for it you know.

Takamina looked at her message and stiffened as she read the message and looked back Yuko who looked at her with lustful eyes and licked her lips. Takamina quickly looked back up front to try and ignore Yuko but it failed as the image was already in her mind and caused her to think of the things Yuko would do to her which made her shiver slightly and turn red.

As Takamina was lost in thought about the possibilities she got another message from Yuko.

~I guess I don’t have to even lay a finger on you to turn you on. It kinda makes this more fun exciting for me.

Takamina looked at Yuko who just smiled like she was innocent and did nothing. Takamina decided to look at the clock it would still be a few minutes before Mariko showed up and class would start. Suddenly an idea popped into her head but so she got up and walked to Yuko.

“Is something wrong, Takamina?” Yuko asked looking at Takamina with her bright squirrel smile.

“Actually I wanted to ask you something… Do you want to come over for a study date just the two of us after our meetings?” Takamina asked as she leaned on Yuko desk a little.

“Yeah, I would love to come over!” Yuko said her smile turning into a grin.

“That’s great! And who knows what else could happen?” Takamina whispered before kissing Yuko on the lips and going back to her own desk.

Just at that moment Mariko walked and the lesson started at once but again Yuko barely paid any attention to what was being taught and took glances at Takamina and took notes on the lessons the whole time.

The two midgets could hardly wait for the end of the day so they could spend more time together outside of school even if it was just studying.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 10:00:31 AM by Ambenya »

Set by Mei.ka~ on Hello Online
My AKB Oneshots Thread
My H!P Oneshots Thread
Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + Multiple Pairings)
Love's Handler (WMatsui, MaYuki, TakaYuu)
H!P Pairings I like: Suberies, MaaDuu, KarinTomo, TakaGaki, IshiYoshi, MomoChii, FukuAkari, YajiSuzu, TakeTamu, NatsuMomo, IikuDawa, TanaKame, KameShige, TanaShige, GakiPon, SayaSuzu, SakuSuzu, PinPon

AKB Pairings I like: TakaYuu, WMatsui, SayaCchu, YuiParu, AtsuHaru, TanoHira, MaYuki, MariHaru, TomoTomo, SaeYaka, AtsuYuu, AtsuMii, SayaMilky, KumiNon, FuruYanagi, MioMeru, SasshiLove, SakurAnna, ChiHaru

~All time favorite H!P member: Eripon~MM: Eripon, Maa-chan, Sakura, Chel, Ayumin, Yokoyan~Angerme: Murotan, Funakki, Rikako, Kawamuu, Kamiko, ~J=J: Sayubee, Ruu-chan, Yanamin~CG: Yamakki, Funakki~KF: Hama-chan, MinaMina~TF: Risamaru, Anmi, OnoMizu, Kisora~Kenshuusei: Yuhane, Kirara, Eguchin, Nanacchi, Okamura~Hokkaido Kenshuusei: Minorin, Mei, Yume~

~All time favorite AKB48 member: Yuko~AKB: Naachan, Komiharu, Juri, Ikumin, Mogichan~SKE: Jurina, Marika, Amichan, Dasu, Ranran~NMB: Rinacchi, Yamarina, Renapyon, Jo, Moka~HKT: Boss, Sakura, Mikurin, Nako, Madoka~NGT: Gatanee, Mocchan, Hinatan, Ayanyan, Rikachan~STU: Naachan, Cuca, Miyumiyu, Arichan, Ayumin~

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + More) Chapter 9 Update!
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2013, 02:49:59 PM »
TakaYuu is so cute together...

They so playful with each other...

What more adventure are they going to be at...?

What would there be problem next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2013, 02:58:06 PM »
Wow wow wow!!!!!!!!!!!
Do NOT leave me hanging!!! I don't like when I'm left hanging!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE when Takamina acts this way and with Yuko it seems that the date is GOING TO BE INTERESTING!!!!
So update this rught now!! (of course whenever you can) :D

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2013, 12:37:15 AM »
Yes! I'm enjoying this ><

LOL! with the wmidget xD the two of them are such a tesear's xD but Minami need to touch Yuko to let the squirrel feel something more interesting, Yuko just doing simple things can make Minami crazy xD

Waiting for the "Study date" hope they dont have some "gossipmonger" in their date xD

Offline Takaminafan49

• Member+
« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2013, 03:24:14 AM »
I'm going to die.... Too much TAKAYUU~~~ This chapter literally made my day happier~ ^_^

thank you :kneelbow:

Offline Ambenya

• Eripon is my #1 Idol!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2013, 10:44:51 AM »
Hello everybody! :mon hi:
So glad to see that you are all still enjoying this. :mon innocent:
This chapter has quite a bit of TakaYuu moments. :mon lovelaff:
I can't wait to see the kind of reviews I get. :mon dance:
Anyways, it's reply time again! :mon roll:

@cisda83: Thank you for all the reviews you have sent. :mon whimper:
Yeah they're so cute when they're playful aren't they?  :mon inluv:
But there will be plenty more hardships as time goes on. :mon star:

@TakaminaBG: Well I like to leave people hanging just to keep them interested.  :mon noprob:
I'm certain you will LOVE the date very much. :mon fan:

@abcari: Yeah, Yuko knows how to drive someone insane with just a look! :mon lol:
I felt it would be more fun if the two were both teasers just Yuko more than Takamina. :mon XD:
I KNOW you will enjoy their study date but you'll just have to read it to find out what happens. :mon misch:

@Takaminafan49: I'm glad I brightened your day a little with my fanfic. :mon cute:
Just don't die since there will be plenty more TakaYuu to come. :mon crazyinlove:

Bold are student council

1-B – Milky & Non, Kuumin
Junior High - Mio, Meru

Once again I'm so happy that everyone is enjoying this. :mon loveflower:
Please keep the reviews coming. :mon pray2:
I'll see you all next chapter! :mon bye:
------------------------

Chapter 10: Meetings And A Study Date

Yuko walked into the clubroom with a huge grin that made the other girls stare at her.

“I take it something good happened between you and Takamina-sempai.” Paruru said as she continued to work on something.

“Yep, I’m going to her house afterschool today! Anyway, why did you write that story about me this morning and how did you even get that picture?” Yuko asked changing the subject quickly.

“We wrote because it was interesting and the ones to even come up with it, was our little assistances. So, if you want to gripe at anyone it should be them.” Paruru said not looking at the squirrel girl.

“I guess your reasoning makes sense, and if it wasn’t for the story then Takamina and I wouldn’t be dating right now. So I guess it was okay!” Yuko said with a grin to Paru who just smiled and shook her head.

As the other members started to show up the place became livelier as everyone began to work. Yuko had no idea what to do before thinking a question. “What do all of you commonly report on?” She asked catching everyone’s attention.

“Well I’m kind of like the leader here, since I wanted to set the club up in the first place.” Paruru told Yuko before going back to whatever she was doing.

“I write reviews on food and restaurants, but Paru decides what I review.” Miorin said with a pout looking at Paru.

“That’s because if I were to let you decide it would always be lemon related.” Paru shot back at the tiny girl who just went on with her business grumbling.

“Well I write stories for the paper here.” Churi then responded to Yuko’s question.

“I bet they’re really interesting. I’ll be sure to read them sometime.” Yuko said to Churi with a sweet smile making the girl feel a little embarrassed.

Milky then decided to chime in, “I write about the sports events that happen here, but it’s not I’m that interested in it. I just love to go and support my lovely Yamamoto Sayaka.” She said as her eyes twinkled a little when she said that.

Yuko giggled at the girl who seemed to be very much in love before Chihiron chose to answer Yuko’s question. “I’m the main photographer here. I just love to take pictures of things.”

“I do reviews on different kinds of music. I get comments on it all the time.” Haruppi said as she came up beside Chihiro with a smile.

“Well I do reports on the weather and a Q&A to give advice on whatever everyone needs.” Non told Yuko who looked interested in what she said.

“What are the kinds of questions you get?” Yuko asked as she looked at the other girl.

“I get a lot on love advice and studying tips, but sometimes people ask what kind of things I would recommend. I guess many different things; maybe you can help me with it sometimes.” Kanon told the squirrel-like girl who nodded quickly in agreement showing she would love to give advice.

“Well I have the best job! I do reports on almost all social things that go on here at school. Anyways these are our main roles but sometimes we will stray away from it and of course everyone puts their input for the main stories we publish.”  Anya ranted as she came into the room grinning like a happy monkey jumping up and down surprising Yuko a tiny bit.

“And of course you know about our two assistants who help us with anything we need. Now the question is just; what will you do as your job?” Paruru said before pausing leaving everyone to think.

‘Hmmm… I wonder what I could do here…’ Yuko was in deep thought when suddenly Paru gasped surprising everyone.

“I’ve got it! Yuko-sempai, your job is to write about student council events and the things they plan to do!” Paruru shouted looking at Yuko intensely with a smirk.

“Why are you choosing me to do that? I mean aren’t the others better for the job.” Yuko had no idea what got into Paru suddenly.

“You’re the best choice of course. I mean you are friends with all the members and are even dating the student council president! Give me a reason I shouldn’t give you this job.” Paruru said with her arms crossed like she was challenging Yuko who just stayed quiet.

“What?! You and Takahashi-sempai are dating?!?!?” Anya yelled very surprised like the other girls around her.

“Uh… Yeah, we just started today…” Yuko said feeling cornered suddenly by the other girls.

“Well, congratulations I hope you two stay together for a long time.” Miorin said as she grabbed Yuko’s hands and smiled.

“Thank you very much Miorin; also I am okay with being the one who does reports on the councils’ stuff. I will do my best.” Yuko said with a smile to everyone in the room who just welcomed her.

Paru smiled back before dismissing everyone for the day and with that Yuko decided to see if Takamina was done with her meeting.

Shortly after Yuko knocked on the door of the student council room Takamina answered. “Hey I decided to come by since my club meeting is done.” Yuko said smiling at her girlfriend who let her in.

“That’s fine we were just discussing some small things. You can sit anywhere we are almost done here.” Takamina said as Yuko walked in and decided to sit by Rena-chan who was glad to let her.

As the meeting continued Yuko asked Rena if she could look at her notebook which the quiet girl let her. Yuko flipped through the pages before coming across a few doodles. The pictures were little hearts with ‘J+R’ in them.

Rena looked over at Yuko who just grinned at her and showed her the page causing the girl to turn red.

“So, who’s this J person you seem to like so much?” Yuko asked Rena who just looked down seeming to prepare herself.

After she seemed prepared she leaned over to Yuko and whispered the answer, “You know her, and she sits with us at lunch. It is Matsui Jurina… But she doesn’t seem to like me like that. Plus, she’s notorious for being a playboy.” Rena said her face still very red.

“Oh, so you like her… Well how about I help you two get together.” Yuko asked nudging Rena who seemed happy and quickly agreed to Yuko’s offer.

“Okay, today’s meeting is now over. I have something to do so I’ll see you all later. Come on, Yuuchan!” Takamina said waiting by the door for Yuko.

“I’m coming! Well, I’ll talk to you later Rena-chan. See you all later!” Yuko said waving good bye as her and Takamina walked out the door.

Takamina grab Yuko’s hand while blushing a little as they walked out the school and towards her home. “So, what were you talking to Rena-chan about?” She asked gripping Yuko’s hand tighter.

“Oh, I just I plan on helping her with get together with Jurina. Why do you ask?” Yuko responded looking at Takamina who just looked away.

“No reason just curious.” The smaller girl said while keeping her face down.

“I understand… You’re jealous aren’t you?” Yuko said stopping and grinning like a squirrel.

“No! Well maybe a little…” Takamina then said still not looking up until Yuko tipped her chin up.

“There is no reason for you to be jealous, Takamina. I love you and only want you.” Yuko said before giving the shorter girl a sweet little kiss on the lips which the girl gladly returned.

The two girls broke apart and smiled at each other for a little bit before Takamina spoke up, “I love you too, Yuuchan.”

“That’s great to know, now how about we get to your house. I want to see what it’s like and have so fun.” Yuko said as she took Takamina’s hand again and ran to her girlfriend’s house back to being her goofy self.

They arrived at Minami’s house breathless ready to go in and begin their study date. “So, what are your worst subjects?” Yuko asked as Takamina opened the door and they went in.

“Anything that isn’t science…” Takamina mumbled barely loud enough for Yuko to hear.

“Sooo, you’re only good at science. Well I guess I’ll be your personal tutor from now on.” Yuko said giggling as she followed Minami to her room and sat down.

“Shut up… I’m a good leader just not that good at school work.” Takamina said flustered with the fact that she didn’t get good grades.

“Fine, I won’t make fun of you, but I must say you’re cute when you’re like this.” Yuko said as she leaned over and kissed Takamina quickly before they began to study.

The two midgets studied for about an hour before deciding to take a break. With Yuko there to help it seemed like Takamina was able to figure out the answers.

“So, what do you want to do now? I mean I think we studied enough for the day.” Takamina said as she stretched her arms out.

“Well I think we should have a little fun before I have to go home.” Yuko said as she crawled over to Takamina.

“W-what do you me-mean by that?” Takamina asked as she became pinned between Yuko and her bed.

“I think you know what I mean by that…” Yuko said with a smirk before kissing Takamina passionately.

Takamina relaxed and kissed back with the same amount of passion. She threw her arms around Yuko’s neck and threaded her fingers through the squirrel girl’s hair before deciding to pull on her hair a little which made Yuko moan and pull away.

They stared at one another for a while before Minami pulled Yuko back in. The kiss started a little slow before picking up. Yuko decided to deepen the kiss and licked Minami’s lips a little asking for entrance to her mouth. Takamina accepted the request eagerly and their battle for dominance began.

As they continued Takamina felt something going up her shirt and also something at the bottom of her skirt. Yuko pulled away to catch her breath and finally get a look at her girlfriend. There sat Takamina right in front of Yuko; her skirt had rose up and one of Yuko’s hands was on Takamina’s thigh while the other was on under the same girl’s shirt on her stomach.

Takamina also took the same chance to look at Yuko. The squirrel girl’s hair was a mess and the top buttons on her shirt were undone showing some of her cleavage. Takamina’s hands were on Yuko’s collarbone and were only centimeters away from the girl’s breast.

Only when the two girls finally noticed how they looked and their positions, which were currently with Yuko straddling Takamina and the latter slightly lying on the floor, did they pull away and blush a crimson red.

Yuko looked at the time a realized that she should head home soon. ‘Wow… That was amazing! But I really do need to head home before it’s too late. That’s a bummer I really want to spend more time with Minami.’ Yuko thought to herself.

“It’s getting kind of late I probably should go home now.” Yuko said packing her stuff up.

“Yeah, do you want me to walk you home?” Takamina asked helping Yuko with her things.

“That sounds like a good idea. If you don’t think it’s too much trouble?” Yuko responded as she fixed herself up and headed down stairs with Minami following behind.

“Not at all…” Takamina said as she put her shoes on and walked out the door with Yuko.

The two stayed silent on the way to Yuko’s house. When they reached the front Takamina leaned over and kissed her lips sweetly before pulling away. “I love you, Yuko. I’m so glad that you chose me over everyone else.” She said looking down a little shy.

“I love you too, Minami. You’re probably the best thing to happen to me. Anyway, I have to go… I’ll see you tomorrow.” Yuko said giving Takamina one last kiss for the day before walking up to her door.

Takamina started to walk away before thinking of something. “Umm… Yuuchan, do you think we could do this again sometime…?” She asked as she turned around looking at Yuko who was at the door.

“Yeah… That seems like fun and maybe this time we can get farther.” Yuko said a huge pervy grin on her face.

“I-idiot! I didn’t mean it like that…” Takamina said looking down her face a slight pink.

“I know… Also, do you want to go with me on a date this weekend or something?” Yuko asked this time it was her blushing. She had an embarrassed grin on her face and her cheeks were a bright pink.

“Yeah, let’s go somewhere together just the two of us!” Takamina said as she accepted the date before going home.

The two girls were so excited and could hardly wait to see the other the next day and all the exciting things that might happen.

My AKB Oneshots Thread
My H!P Oneshots Thread
H!P Pairings I like: Suberies, MaaDuu, KarinTomo, TakaGaki, IshiYoshi, MomoChii, FukuAkari, YajiSuzu, TakeTamu, NatsuMomo, IikuDawa, TanaKame, KameShige, TanaShige, GakiPon, SayaSuzu, SakuSuzu, PinPon

AKB Pairings I like: TakaYuu, WMatsui, SayaCchu, YuiParu, AtsuHaru, TanoHira, MaYuki, MariHaru, TomoTomo, SaeYaka, AtsuYuu, AtsuMii, SayaMilky, KumiNon, FuruYanagi, MioMeru, SasshiLove, SakurAnna, ChiHaru

~All time favorite H!P member: Eripon~MM: Eripon, Maa-chan, Sakura, Chel, Ayumin, Yokoyan~Angerme: Murotan, Funakki, Rikako, Kawamuu, Kamiko, ~J=J: Sayubee, Ruu-chan, Yanamin~CG: Yamakki, Funakki~KF: Hama-chan, MinaMina~TF: Risamaru, Anmi, OnoMizu, Kisora~Kenshuusei: Yuhane, Kirara, Eguchin, Nanacchi, Okamura~Hokkaido Kenshuusei: Minorin, Mei, Yume~

~All time favorite AKB48 member: Yuko~AKB: Naachan, Komiharu, Juri, Ikumin, Mogichan~SKE: Jurina, Marika, Amichan, Dasu, Ranran~NMB: Rinacchi, Yamarina, Renapyon, Jo, Moka~HKT: Boss, Sakura, Mikurin, Nako, Madoka~NGT: Gatanee, Mocchan, Hinatan, Ayanyan, Rikachan~STU: Naachan, Cuca, Miyumiyu, Arichan, Ayumin~

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + Others) Chapter 10 Update!
« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2013, 11:33:35 AM »
Yuko moved very fast...

just get together already want to be intimate...

What's going to happen to takaYuu next?

Quite surprise to know that Takamina is not so clever in school work even if she is the president of the school council.

Like her real life huh...?

Can't wait to see the next chapter

Thank you for the update

Offline Takaminafan49

• Member+
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2013, 03:33:20 PM »
Thank you for your update~~~~~~~~ :kneelbow:

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2013, 04:22:41 PM »
You left me hanging once again....Baka!! :D
Hmmm I liked their study date very much!
And yeah Yuko moves fast and I do NOT mind that at ALL!!
But Yuko... next time go all the way!!!
Thank you for this update! :kneelbow:

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2013, 08:42:57 PM »
ooh pervy wmidget xD adsadasdds I want another date!! xDD

where will be the date? >w< I want to know, and how Yuko will help Rena with Jurina? >w<

I think that Paru is not so good, shes planing something...

Offline Ambenya

• Eripon is my #1 Idol!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2013, 08:51:59 AM »
Hello my peeps!  :mon hi:
Thank you to everyone who thanks this and reviews. :mon sweat:
It's nice to see you all are enjoying this. :mon inluv:
There is some TakaYuu and one more couple in this chapter. :mon lol:
In this chapter some of the drama starts. :mon evil:
Now time for replies!!!! :mon roll:

@cisda83: Yeah Yuko moves fast but she's won't do anything bad to Takamina. :mon innocent:
And the whole Takamina not being good at school work but a great leader seemed interesting so I wanted to put it in there. :mon dance:

@Takaminafan49: Your welcome and here is another update. :mon cute:

@TakaminaBG: I'll just keep leaving you hanging since it works very well to keep you reading. :mon thumb:
Lol there is no telling with Yuko is there but she does move very fast the question is can Takamina keep up. :mon star:

@abcari: Well to answer your questions you'll just have to read to find out. :mon misch:
Paru always looks like she planning something. :mon noprob:

Bold are student council

Junior High - Mio, Meru

Thank you guys for reading this.  :mon love:
Please keep the reviews and thank you's coming they make me so happy. :mon pray2:
I'll see you all next update! :mon bye:

P.S. The rude girl in this chapter is one of the members who hasn't been introduced.   :mon wtf:
Can you figure out who it is?   :mon wtfmm:
------------------------

Chapter 11: The Next Morning

It was another day and Yuko and Takamina were headed to school together once again. They were halfway to school before one of them decided to speak up.

“Hey, um… I’m sorry about yesterday. I guess I got a little carried away.” Yuko asked the short girl beside her.

“It’s fine. I didn’t hate it but maybe we should start our relationship out slowly and work our way up there, don’t you agree Yuuchan?” Takamina responded with a small smile on her face.

“Yeah that’s probably for the best. Now that that’s out of the way, where would you like to go for our date and when will it be?” Yuko asked changing the subject to something else,

“Hmm… I guess I wouldn’t care were we went. I think it would be nice if we just went walking around town together wandering until we found someplace we want to go to. You know something simple and easy…” Takamina replied with a soft smile that always caused Yuko to feel all warm inside.

“Okay then; how about I come and pick you up at your house tomorrow around 10 in the morning and we can spend the day together.” Yuko said with her smile showing her squirrel teeth like usual.

“Sounds great; so I guess this means we have a date tomorrow.” Minami said as she smiled as brightly as Yuko.

As the two had discussed their plans they reached the school holding hands and smiling at each other catching everyone’s attention.

“There’s the girl who broke up AtsuMina.” A random girl in the crowd said.

“Isn’t Kojima-san enough for her?” Another responded in a rude tone as well.

“She’s probably just dating Takamina-san because she was rejected and Takamina’s too kind to reject someone.” A third girl said in the same way as the other two girls did.

“She’s so pathetic. Plus, I heard she’s a major pervert.” The second girl said as the harsh words continued.

“Haha! She’s the worst!” The first girl finished as the three laughed harshly.

Yuko gripped Takamina’s hand tightly as she glared at the crowd who walked away pretending that nothing happened. Takamina looked at the squirrel girl worried and noticed that she was trying really hard not to go after those girls and beat them up.

“Hey! You three don’t know anything about us so I suggest you keep your snobby little comments to yourself or else I’ll report you all for bullying.” Takamina shouted loudly at the girls who looked shocked along with everyone else.

“B-but Takamina-san what about Maeda-san… We thought you loved her and was going to get together with her. That is until this squirrelly midget showed up and ruined everything!” The first girl shot back at the president who was now glaring at her.

“Like I said you don’t know anything… I’m proud to say this girl is the only person to ever make me feel the way I do, and I don’t care you have to say about it. She maybe a squirrely midget to you but to me she is most beautiful person to ever live.” The small girl said harshly making the girl a little scared however she wasn’t going to stand down.

“Well I guess you as much of an idiot as your girlfriend! No wonder you two got together.” The girl said with a smirk but that comment was the last straw.

Yuko had tried her best to not get angry but when the made fun of Minami she couldn’t stand. She could care less about what was said about her but the girl had no right to criticize Takamina like that. So Yuko let the girl feel her anger and punched her right in the face sending the girl falling and looking at her shocked. Everyone had stopped and watched the event unfold before them.

“Say what you want about me but never EVER say anything bad about Takamina or else you may see yourself in the infirmary or worse…” Yuko said as she stood there with a glare that could have frozen hell in an instant.

The girl looked at Yuko’s serious face and could tell that she meant what was said. The rude girl was scared at what Yuko had said and just nodded her head before running off with her friends following behind her.

Takamina just stood there watching Yuko with intense eyes. The other girl turned around and caught Takamina staring and thought she was mad for what had just happened.

“I’m sorry… I just couldn’t stand her saying those things about you and all.” Yuko apologized sincerely feeling bad that her emotions got the best of her.

Takamina just stayed silent and grabbed Yuko’s hand before running off to where they were yesterday when they confessed.

Yuko just looked around confused at what was happening then, “What are we doing he-?!”

That was all she got out before Takamina pinned her to a tree and kissed her as passionately as she could. The shorter girl pressed her body against the squirrel girl’s making her moan at the feel.

Takamina’s hands started to wander a little before they reached Yuko’s leg and stayed there for a tiny bit. As the kiss began to deepen some Takamina decided to rub her left hand up and down Yuko’s leg causing the girl moan louder than before. Minami decided at that moment to pull away as Yuko just stood there a little dazed.

“Not that I’m complaining but what was that for?” Yuko said as she fixed her appearance and caught her breath but if she could admit out loud the moment was amazing but it left her so incredibly turned on and not being able to do anything about it.

“I don’t know but when I saw what you did to that girl because of me I couldn’t stand how cool you looked without being able to do anything.” Takamina said as her cheeks turned red and she looked down at the ground.

‘So the look in her eyes wasn’t anger… It was lust! Wow, how could I have missed that? Hang on a minute; I remember her giving me that look before when we were playing dodgeball… Well I just figured out some ones little secret.’ Yuko thought as a perverted grin came across her face.

“What is that look for…? Wait, I don’t want to really know. Anyway, we should head to class now.” Takamina said before walking off while Yuko just followed behind.

They were walking to class when Yuko saw Rena who was reading her book intently and Jurina who was starting to walk up to the melon pan lover like a happy little puppy. Takamina saw Rena as well and was about to say something before Yuko stopped her and told her to keep quiet as she did something.

Yuko quietly snuck up behind Rena and grabbed her butt which caused her to yelp, “As I thought Rena-chan’s oshiri is amazing!” The perverted squirrel said while grinning.

“Yuko-chan! Why did you surprise me like that?” Rena said glaring at Yuko a little before she noticed Takamina looking very mad.

“Umm… I think you better run now…” Rena said as she pointed to Minami who looked like she was going to blow.

“I think you’re right. Well, see you later then and I hope you have a good day.” Yuko responded before running off with Takamina on her tail.

She turned the corner and grabbed Takamina who looked like she was going to cry. “Hey don’t cry, remember what I said yesterday? You’re the one I love so don’t worry about what I did to Rena-chan back there. I just wanted to see something.” Yuko said holding Takamina and soothing her before looking back at Rena who was now talking to Jurina.

“What did you want to see?” The smaller girl asked with a curious look.

“Well I wanted to see Jurina’s reaction to what I did. I’m trying to get the two together, remember? Plus, I wanted to see you get jealous.” Yuko said the last part playfully to Takamina who slapped her arm before looking at WMatsui with Yuko.

Jurina was talking to Rena as if nothing happened but when the quiet girl wasn’t looking the happy puppy glared in their direction looking very protective and when Rena would look back she would be back to her normal self.

“Wow, Jurina seems to really like Rena. I’ve never seen her look like that before. I guess I’ll help you get those two together but I do have a question for you, Yuuchan.” Takamina said as she got up with Yuko and they headed to their class once again.

“What’s your question?” Yuko said looking at Minami curiously as they got to their classroom.

“How much trouble do you plan to cause today?” Takamina said with a showing she was half joking.

“Hmm… I have no idea.” Yuko responded playfully with a bright grin on her face. The two talked waiting for Mariko to show up and start class.

Meanwhile…

Jurina was really excited to see Rena in the morning as usual but as she was walking up to greet the quiet melon pan lover she stopped saw what happened between Yuko and Rena. Jurina started to get angry and glared at the squirrel girl who just touched Rena in a way she could only hope to dream of.

‘What does she even think she’s doing to my Rena-chan?! Well, at least it seems like Takamina-sempai will set her straight. I should go and see if Rena-chan’s okay.’ Jurina thought before she went back to smiling and walking up to Rena.

“Rena-chan! How are you doing this lovely morning?” Jurina said as she hugged Rena grinning.

“Oh, hey Jurina-chan, I’m doing just fine. I was just reading this new manga I got yesterday. What about you?” Rena replied with a bright smile that caused Jurina to feel all warm inside.

“I’m doing great but my day is always great if I get to see you.” Jurina responded with a smirk that caused Rena to blush a little.

“Mou, Jurina-chan! How many times do I have to tell you to stop joking like that?” The shy girl said as she playfully hit the puppy girl on the arm.

Jurina just laughed apologetically and said she was sorry but was thinking something else, ‘I know she thinks I’m kidding cause of my player reputation but what I said is true… If only I could just tell you how much I loved you…’

The bell rang for the students to go to class and the two Matsui’s went to their individual classes thinking about the other. ‘I’m glad Yuko is willing to help me with my feelings for Jurina but I doubt that Jurina feels the same way about me. In the end all I’m doing is wishing for the impossible to happen.’ Rena thought to herself as class began and she started to take notes.

My AKB Oneshots Thread
My H!P Oneshots Thread

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + Others) Chapter 11 Update!
« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2013, 09:44:57 AM »
Poor Wmidget... Being talk down...

Yeah... They are going on a date...

What kind of adventure are they going to get on?

Can't wait

Thank you for the update

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2013, 10:04:53 AM »
Thats all Yuko!!! protect your midget woman!

Date~ Date~ I cant wait for that <3

jealous Minami is cute <3 and Yuko knows that xD Yuko sometimes is an "S" lol

Wmatsui stop to try to know what the other think!! Just talk and said how much love each other!

I can't wait to know the plan of Yuko, and the random bad girls will be characters with names? you know more than one apparition?

And you make me have more doubts about Paru xD

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2013, 01:00:54 PM »
Stupid girls....... Who the hell do you think you are??
That's it Yuko!!! Protect YOUR GIRL!!!!!
Takamina..... that's my girl, all seductive and aggressive !!!
I ca't wait for their date!!
Thank you for this update! :kneelbow:

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2013, 08:05:33 AM »
Mannn...How many chapter have i missed??~ Just great...
-But!!~ S-So cruel...How can they do that to the TakaYuu?!?!
-Both TakaYuu and AtsuMii is happy with each other!!~ Poor them...
-Thank god Yuko scared them away with her coolness and in return...
-She get to feel a lil bit of Takamina's lust for her...Getting awesome!!~
-Jurina!!~ Rena~ Take her word a little more serious!!~ I hope WMatsui to be happy~

>Anyway, plz update soon!!~ I can't wait for the next one!!~ Great chapter by the way!!!~

Offline Ambenya

• Eripon is my #1 Idol!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2013, 12:05:22 PM »
Hey everyone! :mon hi:

Once again thank you for all the wonderful reviews!  :mon waterworks:

Not much to say except more TakaYuu moments and fun teasing Takamina. :mon sweat:

Reply time, reply time, reply time, REPLY TIME!!!!
Here's the replies, it never fails
It makes me want to wag my tail
When it comes I wanna wail, REPLIES!!!!!!!!!!

^
Can you all guess where I'm referencing by this? :mon dance:

@cisda83: Yeah poor them but at least Yuko showed the girls who not to mess with. :mon evillaff:
Who's know what kind of trouble they'll get into. :mon noprob:

@abcari: Jealous Minami is the cutest!  :mon lovelaff:
And Yuko definitely knows how to get what she wants from Minami. :mon misch:
WMatsui are really clueless aren't they... :mon wind:
Yes the girls will appear again but later on. :mon hobo:

@TakaminaBG: Yuko would protect Takamina no matter what! :mon beam:
I like to think that sometimes Minami could be all seductive and aggressive when she wants to. :mon inluv:

@Kochiki: Yay, you're back!!! :mon cute:
I was worried I lost a reader for a second there... :mon surr:
Yeah those girls were mean but Yuko showed them and did get a little reward from it. :mon blood:
Jurina and Rena are so oblivious it's sad. :mon POd:

Bold are student council

2-C – Miichan & Yukirin, Rena, Chihiro
Junior High - Mio, Meru

Thank you all for the thanks and reviews or even just for reading this. :mon love:
I'm glad you all still like this a lot!   :mon cute:
It really does mean a lot to me.  :mon whimper:
Please review or leave a thanks but I'd be more happy to see what you all have to say.  :mon pray2:
Well, I'll see you all later! :mon bye:

P.S. I might add more characters to the list I have already so who do you want to see be evil and a bully and then who would you pair them with. :mon huh:
Also the main rude girl is already decided but can you tell who it is? :mon wtfmm:
----------------------------

Chapter 12: Lunch Time and Teasing

It was lunch time again and everyone was back at the roof top just like the day before. Everyone had finally accepted Yuko into the group.

“So what are you all doing this weekend?” Sae asked as she tried to steal something from Sayaka’s lunch before getting smacked.

“I’m going to spend it at home studying with Ai-chan, Jurina-chan, Akane-chan, Kanon-chan, Kumi-chan, Paruru, and Milky. We’re going to have a sleepover at my house.” Mayuyu said with a smile while hugging Lovetan tightly.

Sasshi and Yukirin looked at the two girls jealous of their interaction with one another. Everyone noticed and looked at the two girls who caused Sasshi to look rejected and Yukirin’s black aura to show through.  The two just looked innocent but almost everyone could tell that they did what they did on purpose.

“Well, I plan to hang out with Airin.” Rena said with a smile on her face. Jurina couldn’t help but feel a little jealous of Airin.

Sae, Sayaka, Yukirin, and Yuihan all claimed to have family events to go to despite not wanting to go, while Sasshi had promised to help out some younger students with something important. Tomochin, Harunyan, and Chiyuu had nothing planned and would probably go shopping or something.  Acchan and Miichan said that they were going out of town and were sad they couldn’t go on a date then. This just left Takamina and Yuko to answer the question Sae asked.

“What about you, Yuko-chan? Anything special for you weekend.” Acchan asked with curious look on her face. The question caught Takamina off guard as she choked on her food a little.

Yuko patted Takamina’s back worried about her girlfriend who was coughing before getting a drink of water and saying she was okay.

“Geez, Takamina, what was that about?”  Yuko asked as she laughed relived that the smaller girl was okay.

“Sorry, I’m fine, was just a shocked is all. There’s no need to worry.” The small girl said with a sweet smile showing that what she said was true.

“Okay then, but you should be more careful. Anyway, tomorrow I’m going on my first date with Takamina here.” Yuko said as her face broke into a happy grin.

“Well that sounds like fun. I hope you two enjoy your time together. I wish I could go out on a date.” Miichan said pouting feeling envious of the two midgets.

“Why don’t you and Acchan just go on a date next weekend?” Takamina recommended as she tried to make her friend feel better.

“That’s sounds like fun… What do you think, Acchan?” Miichan asked with a pleading look in her eyes.

“Yeah, I think that would be nice.” Atsuko responded patting Miichan on the head with a smile that caused the latter to blush.

“Aww! You two are just so cute together!” Yuko said as she came up behind the two and hugged them ruining their moment.

“Mou, Yuuchan! Why did you do that?” Takamina said pouting cutely at Yuko who quickly jumped onto Takamina.

Yuko decided not to make her girlfriend feel left out and hugged her and kissed her cheek. “Oh, what’s this? Is Takamina jealous of my interactions with other girls and would rather have me all to herself?” Yuko said smirking teasing the shorter girl who just blushed.

“It’s not like that at all… I just meant you ruined their moment and that’s it.” The short girl said as she kept pouting and turned her head from Yuko’s.

“Minami-chan’s so selfish… Well, if you don’t want me I’m sure Nyan Nyan would enjoy my showing of love.” Yuko said as she let go of Takamina and got up to go to Harunyan who had her hands crossed in a X to show she didn’t want Yuko to.

As Yuko began to walk away she felt someone tug at her shirt. If anyone wasn’t paying attention before they were paying attention to the two girls now.

Yuko looked down to see Takamina staring up at her with sad pleading eyes as if asking to not be left alone.

The next few words that escaped Takamina’s mouth shocked everyone so much they stopped eating and stared, even Acchan. Takamina kept her eyes on Yuko as she spoke, “What do I have to do to make you stay here?”

Yuko thought of Takamina’s words as her face turned red and her mind wandered. ‘She’s willing to do anything to stay by my side. Oh, the things I could make her do; just thinking about it sends excitement through my body. Wait! Now is not the time to think like that but the more she looks at me like this the more I’m turned on. Hang on; I know what to do…’

Yuko leaned in and kissed Takamina tenderly before pulling away and hugging her. “You don’t have to do a thing but say that you love and are mine alone.” She said in a whisper into Takamina’s ear.

The smaller girl blushed even more and looked at Yuuchan shyly. “I love you with all my heart and am all yours.”

The way she said the words and her look was too much for Yuko who got a nosebleed and began to grin like the huge pervert she really was. Yuko quickly tried to stop the nosebleed and when she did her grin was still there just like before.

“I love you too, Minami-chan!” Yuko yelled loudly as she clung onto Takamina tightly before kissing her.

The two pulled away and giggled before everyone went back to their food happy to see the two happy. A lot of them envied the relationship Takamina and Yuko had; they seemed genuinely happy to be together.

As lunch came to a close and everyone had gone off to classes, WMidget decided to take their time since their next class was PE again. They were the last two on the roof and Yuko decided this would be perfect for some alone time.

“Hey, Takamina, I know I made you say what you did earlier but… I was just wondering if by chance you really do feel that way…” Yuko asked as she walked with Takamina behind her.

“Yes, I meant exactly what I said. I only want to be with Yuuchan!” Takamina said with a smile before she felt her body pinned between a wall and another body.

Yuko had begun to kiss Minami with a deep hunger. She felt the need to touch the shorter girl grow quickly. As their kiss continued Yuko decided to slip her tongue in Takamina mouth and fight with her tongue. The battle continued and Yuko became so caught up in the moment that she didn’t realize where her hands were as she groped and pressed harder against Minami who gasped.

Yuko quickly pulled away and took notice of a few things. First, Takamina’s hair and clothes were a little messed up but could easily be fixed and second her right hand was on the same girl’s chest.

Yuko’s face turned red and quickly let go apologizing like crazy for what happened before Takamina put a finger on the squirrel girl’s lips.

“Shh, it’s fine Yuuchan. I’m not mad at you for it but we should go to class before we become late.” Minami said showing she understood before she opened the door with Yuko starting to follow her.

“Okay… I’m glad I didn’t upset you.” Yuko said with a happy and bright smile that never failed to make Takamina’s heart race.

‘I can still feel her touch there. I wonder what it would feel like if without the clothes in the way…… Wait! What am I even thinking?! Oh God, my girlfriend has just turned me into a pervert. Well it’s not like anyone is going to know.’ Takamina thought to herself as she fixed her hair and clothes while Yuko and her walk to class.

When they walked in they went to their seats and waited for it to be PE. Acchan saw the look on Takamina’s face and became curious about what happened.

“Ah, it looks like Takamina is thinking perverted things.” Acchan said smirking at her best friend who just blushed.

The only person who knew all of Minami’s expressions was Atsuko who would always try to tease her about it.

“Shut up, Acchan… I’m just thinking about Yuko is all…” Takamina told her friend as she blushed knowing her best friend was right.

“I get it… You’re thinking of how she would look nude and how smooth her skin must be.” Acchan said slyly while smirking at her friend who turned even darker.

“N-No…” Minami responded weakly knowing she was losing their argument.

“I bet you are just imagining all the things you two could do. I mean you did say you would do anything to make her stay.” Acchan continued to tease her friend who dropped her head to her desk with a loud smack which caused their friends to come over.

“What’s going on here?” Yuko asked with Sae, Sayaka, and Harunyan next to her; all very curious.

“I have a question for you, Yuko; Cat girl Minami or Bunny girl Minami?” Acchan asked Yuko whose face turned serious. Minami looked surprised by what Acchan said and that Yuko was actually thinking serious about it.

“What about Nurse Takamina?” Sae chimed in happy to add to the conversation.

“Or Maid Takamina?” Sayaka added curious to know Yuko’s answer.

“How about we add Business Woman Takamina in?” Harunyan said in a happy and airheaded way.

“Hmmmmmm….. All seem so great that it’s really hard to choose just one. So I’ll rank them! First would be Business Woman Takamina, then Cat Girl Minami, next would be Maid Takamina, fourth would be Nurse Takamina, and last place would be Bunny Girl Minami. But Takamina would look good in all of them probably.” Yuko said with a smirk as she place a hand on her girlfriends back a rubbed it making her feel a little better.

“How about you, Minami, what would you like to see Yuko as?” Sae asked grinning like a manic at her friend.

“You all just like to see me suffer, don’t you?” Takamina said with her head back down on the desk.

“While yes we do love to torture you, I’m very curious to know the answer. So, what is it?” Acchan said learning on her friend’s desk.

“I guess I’ll tell you… First would be…Nurse Yuko. Second, I guess would be Maid Yuko. Third would have to be Business Girl Yuuchan. I guess I would put Bunny Girl Yuko at fourth. Then Cat Girl Yuko as last place… But I guess Yuko would look great in all of the choices.” Takamina said not picking her head up at all.

“Well, maybe one day you’ll find out…” Yuko said with a smirk before giving her girlfriend a kiss on the cheek and going to her seat as Mariko walked in to the room and told everyone to get read y for gym.

As everyone started to leave Yuko and Takamina held hands and left with Takamina still very red Yuko grinning like the pervert she is.

Haruna started to follow the crowd before Mariko stopped her. “I heard what you girls were talking about. So, what are your choices for me?” Mariko said with a smirk as she held on to Harunyan’s wrist tightly showing the girl that she wasn’t going to go until she answered the question.

“Well, I think I would like to see Maid Mariko the most. With Bunny Girl Mari-chan in second place and then Nurse Mariko in third. My next choice has to be Cat Girl Mariko and last would go to Business Girl Mariko.” Harunyan said in a way that seemed like she thought a lot about it before.

“Wow… I didn’t think to get an answer immediately. Well, I’ll tell you my answer later.” Mariko said giving Haruna a light kiss before heading out leaving Haruna there alone.

‘Is it that weird to think about…? Oh well, better head to gym before I’m late.’ Harunyan thought before walking out the door with a happy smile on her face.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 12:21:08 PM by Ambenya »

My AKB Oneshots Thread
My H!P Oneshots Thread

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + Others) Chapter 12 Update!
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2013, 12:28:16 PM »
Co-plays huh?

Interesting...

Ah Takayuu are so cute and sweet together

What's going to happen in thier date next?

Can't wait

Thank you for the update

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2013, 01:14:20 PM »
I can relate to Yuko. If someone asked me that question I wouldn't be able to hold myself back.
TakaYuu are so cute together!!! Yuko can be really sweet.
The scene on the rooftop...... I want MORE!!!
Next is their date and next is *you know what*! (why am I so demanding for the sex scenes?! Oh... I know... because I'm even more pervert than Yuko. :D)
Thank you and update soon! :kneelbow:

Offline diamond kirara

• I like Atsumina,Takayuu and takamina
« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2013, 04:07:59 PM »
Takayuu kawaii!!!!!yuko u pervert groping takamina :thumbup :inlove: :inlove:

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Crazy Over You