JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Quruli - March

Author Topic: ---CIRCLE--- (♥KohaSayu♥) chapter 44 (1/1)  (Read 78433 times)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: ---CIRCLE--- (♥KohaSayu♥) Update chapter 3 (11/15)
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2009, 12:39:58 PM »
No no no!!! Koharu loves YOU Sayumin, not Aika. Before you jump to conclusions, hear the miracle out. It could be Aika who initiated that kiss.

I'm really liking this. SayuKoha is rare and fresh. I've been supporting this pair since their Morning Days DVD together. Keep writing. I can't wait to see how this goes :)

EDIT: 2nd page, 1st post GETS! :D

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2009, 05:13:50 PM »
I agree with Hamzies above. Besides, in the aforementioned DVD it was like Aika was always doing something apart from the other two. Giving the couple their space, obvs. :P

Offline LiLith

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayu♥Koha
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2009, 10:25:40 AM »
Every time I watch that DVD, I always think that If only Mittsi weren't there...  :lol:
I really love the KohaSayu pair a lot  :love: :heart: But their fic is rare :(
Why :angry: Why :angry:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2009, 02:26:55 PM »
TakaGaki make out session was   :wriggly:

In front of me, I see Koharu and Mittsi.
And they're kissing.

:shocked  Sayu's like broken hearted twice in a span of days, that’s ouches.

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2009, 06:14:49 PM »
I just wanted to post to let you know I was reading this, and I do find KohaSayu quite cute. ^^ Your interest was made clear to me in your comments on my story lol. I'll actually give a little hint that there'll be some KohaSayu in another of my stories too... :ph43r: If you're still around when I actually get it out I'll let you know, cause I'm not sure if you're reading it yet. XD

Anyway, you guys really are brave for writing these stories in English even though it's not your first language, and in that respect I think you do it quite well. Keep up the cuteness. :) :heart:

Offline LiLith

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayu♥Koha
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2009, 10:01:44 AM »
I'll actually give a little hint that there'll be some KohaSayu in another of my stories too... :ph43r: If you're still around when I actually get it out I'll let you know, cause I'm not sure if you're reading it yet. XD

Really??? :inlove: I'll be happly if there's some KohaSayu :X I'll always keep track of your fics so that when you actually get it out I can read it ^^!
Please tell me when you get it out  :love: :heart:

Offline LiLith

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayu♥Koha
---CIRCLE--- (♥KohaSayu♥) Update chapter 4 (11/23)
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2009, 12:00:16 PM »
Update chap 4 ^^!
Here's a pic I drawed Sayu ^^! Doesn't look like her at all :))

Here's my update!!

Chapter 4

I can’t believe what I have seen. My mind becomes empty. I feel as if time has stopped passing for me. I drop my bag on to the floor and Koharu looks back. When seeing me, she pushes Mittsi away. I run out of the room.
“Sayu-chan!” Koharu runs behind me and calls my name.
I feel too hard to breath. My tears start to drop. It hurts. My body seems to tremble uncontrollably.
Koharu finally catches my hand and pulls me back to her.
“Sayu, it’s not like what you have seen! You’re misunderstanding!”
Hearing the noise, everyone runs to us. Eri does, too.
“How will you explain it? You kiss her, do you?”
“It’s just because…”
“That’s enough! Don’t hurt me anymore!” I cry out.
“Sayu-chan?”
“Kissing me, embracing me, saying you love me… then betraying me and saying you love another? Why do all of you treat me like that?”
“Sayu-chan! I’m not Kamei-san!” She says with a crying voice. I look at her surprisingly.
“I want you to love me as Kusumi Koharu, not a person to replace Kamei-san! Don’t talk to me as if you’re talk to Kamei-san like that!”
Everyone keeps quiet. She dries her eyes and goes back to her room.
What the hell did she say? The person who needs to be angry must be me! The person who needs to cry must be me! I’m betrayed by her, right?

When I come back to my room, I start to cry. Maybe she just plays with me. It really hurts. It hurts much more than yesterday.
“Michishige-san? May I come in?”
It’s Mittsi’s voice.
“I know you don’t want to talk to me now, but I must talk to you…”
I’m hesitated for a while, but finally I open the door. She comes in, sits at the sofa and bows her head in silence. Then she finally breaks the ice.
“Ano… I think you know… I…I love Koharu-chan…”
I know. Everyone in this Hello!Project knows.
“But… she doesn’t love me at all… The only person she loves is you.”
I say nothing at all.
“Today… When I saw you two coming to the dance room together, I thought you had accepted her love for you… So I came to her room to ask about that. She confirmed it. It really hurts, you know? At that time I can’t control myself anymore. I kissed her, and you came… Koharu was also surprised; she didn’t kiss me back at all!”
I know that Mittsi has no reason to tell a lie. But I still can’t feel at ease.
“How long have you loved Kamei-san?” she suddenly asked.
“uhm... about 4 years…”
“Do you know that Koharu has loved you in silence during this period of time?
What she said really makes me surprised. I have never thought about that.”
“You don’t know, right? Because at this time you were in love with Kamei-san, you didn’t notice her feeling for you at all! Do you know that during this period of time, I have told her about my feeling and advised her to forget you for many times, but she just said NO!”
She starts to cry.
“So after 4 years, she is finally loved by you now, what the hell reason for her to betray you and love me?”
She runs out of my room.

“Michishige-san, can I sleep with you?”
“No, you’re annoying. I can’t sleep if you’re here.”
“But… I’m scared…”
“What?”
“I’m afraid of sleeping alone in that room…”
“......”
“Ano… If you don’t like, I’ll come back to my room now…”
“It’s Ok, come here and sleep with me.”
“R…really?”
“As long as you keep quiet”
“Thank you, Michishige-san!!”
“It’s only because you’re just 12 years old. When you grow up, you must sleep alone!”
“…I know”

“Nee Koharu-chan, you’re 14 now. You should sleep alone, in your room!”
“No… “
“What?”
“I want to… sleep with you…”
“Why???”
“.....”

I don’t know what to do. I’m so selfish. During that period of time, Koharu always loved me, but I didn’t know anything. She also knows Mittsi’s feeling for her, but she didn’t love Mittsi, she still loved me. Compared with Mittsi, I’m so selfish. Compared with Koharu, I’m even much more selfish. Why I didn’t believe in her smile? Why I didn’t believe in her tears? I’m not worthy of her love. Perhaps she’ll be happier with Mittsi.

I’ll forget her, all about her and Eri. Eri has already had Reina. Koharu will accept Mittsi soon. There’s no any space for me.

Koharu-chan,
Because I’m your mentor, I seem to be the person to stay with you most.  
However, although we always stayed with each other,
I still didn’t know anything about you.
I’m really sorry about that.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 03:11:16 PM by LiLith »

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: ---CIRCLE--- (♥KohaSayu♥) Update chapter 4 (11/23)
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2009, 12:17:09 PM »
Maybe it's best for Sayu to sort her feelings out, she just had a broken heart with Eri, maybe it's not the right time yet

Nice talent you have

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2009, 03:23:44 PM »
I agree, but she shouldn't take too long now!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2009, 07:57:29 PM »
Sayu has to open up again to Koha, realizing Koha is still in love with her
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2009, 02:41:48 AM »
Koharu was right. Sayu seems to likened Koharu to Eri in her outburst, and this hurts Koharu.

So yeah, perhaps after Sayu sort her feelings, their relationship may come out stronger than ever

p.s. Nice drawing! The anime version of Sayu XD

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2009, 05:56:02 AM »
Sayu just needs to walk out of this break up/betraying shadow before she can get everything on track. But it looks like it wouldn't be easy..she is currently having this low self esteem after break ups...

forgetting is easier said then done..  ;)

:mon bat:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2009, 07:31:51 AM »
Poor Sayu :cry:

Poor Koha :cry: :cry:

Poor Mittsui!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Why do you have to make everyone so sad? *bawls more*

BUT! That what makes for good reading XD So now that Sayu knows how Koharu has faithfully  :heart: her in silence for so long? Will she move on from Eri and try giving the miracle a chance?

I really think Aika's a great kid. I mean, how many people can so selflessly tell your "rival" in love that the person you like has been doing things for you? *SIGH* I hope Aika can find a way to be happy somehow.

Oh and I agree about the lack of SayuKoha fics. That's why we SayuKoha lovers must write more :lol: After Glass Slipper I'm playing around with another possible SayuKoha fic. I'll have to see how much you can motivate me with yours. So you know what to do, update quick :D

Offline LiLith

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayu♥Koha
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2009, 11:20:17 AM »
Oh and I agree about the lack of SayuKoha fics. That's why we SayuKoha lovers must write more :lol: After Glass Slipper I'm playing around with another possible SayuKoha fic. I'll have to see how much you can motivate me with yours. So you know what to do, update quick :D

Haha~ I'll try my best :D I'm very happy if my fic can motivate you to write a SayuKoha fic :X I hope I can read it as soon as possible :D

Offline Michi.Pinku

• Member+
  • Love for Yossie and Tanakame
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2009, 06:07:47 PM »
“It’s the truth, Sayu. I love Reina. I have tried to stop my feeling for her, but I can’t…”

Ye~~~~y! TANAKAME FTW!! :twisted:

Oh yep XD sorry but I love TanaKame XDDD
Your Fic sounds interesting, There aren't many KohaShige fics .w. and I really love this couple  :wub:, so when I read  (♥KohaSayu♥) I was in the glory  XD

Well Sayu is an idiot  :angry:, She can have to Koha  :smhid .She have the chance!!
Koha won't be happy with Mitssi.  :smhid
Chapter please *-*  I wanna read more.

Offline LiLith

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayu♥Koha
---CIRCLE--- (♥KohaSayu♥) Update chapter 5 (11/26)
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2009, 02:09:07 PM »
Update chapter 5 :D
Thank you for supporting me! I'll try my best to make this more interesting! :D
Enjoy it!! :love: :heart:

Chapter 5

After that day, I avoid meeting and talking to Koharu. I only meet her at the dance room, but we say nothing at all. I don’t look at her, because I’m afraid that if I look at her, I won’t be able to look away.
There’s nothing different between a day and the day before or after it. Everyday, I come back to my home after practicing; I lie on my bed and hug myself to get rid of loneliness. But it can’t be helped. I feel so lonely. I miss her. I really miss her very much.

When will I forget her?

In the first few days, I think I’ll forget her soon, like Eri. I have loved Eri for more than 4 years, but I have almost forgotten her easily. Maybe I don’t really love Eri. I only want to be cared for by her. I only need a person to embrace me when I’m sad. My feeling for Koharu may be the same.

However,
The more time passes, the more I miss her. I miss the feeling when I was in her warmth. I miss the feeling when she kissed away my tears and held me in her tight embrace.

So when will I forget her?

I suddenly realize that I want her to be with me is not just because I’m afraid of loneliness. She’s not just a person to replace Eri or to remove my loneliness.
I suddenly realize that it’s too hard for me to forget that kid.
I have never felt so bad like that. I’m losing myself. I even can’t smile naturally with everyone. I always avoid having meal with them and stay at my room all day.

Today is the day we go to Hokkaido to make DVD magazine. A week ago, everyone was very eager for it. But now the atmosphere becomes tense. Any attempt to remove this tense atmosphere of Ai-chan and Gaki-san is unsuccessful. Sometimes only JunJun& LinLin laugh with them unnaturally. The others say nothing at all.
We go to there by car. I sit next to LinLin at the last row. Gaki-san sits next to Ai-chan and the same to Eri-Reina. Mittsi sits by JunJun and Koharu sits alone at the seat behind the driver.
An hour later, the road becomes more and more rough. I start to be dizzy. I feel very tired but I try to hide it so that nobody will know.
Suddenly, there’s someone taking my hand and pulling me away. It’s Koharu. I look at her with a surprise.
“What are you doing?”
“Come here and sit next to me!” She pushes me to the seat next to hers, near the window. Everyone looks at us.
“What’s wrong, Koharu-chan?” Gaki-san asks with a concern voice.
“Shige-san is carsick.” Koharu answers without looking back.
“Really?” LinLin screams out. “I sat next to her but I didn’t realize anything!”
Koharu opens the window so that I feel better. After that, we keep quiet again. Sometimes I want to say “Thank you” to Koharu, but there’s something preventing me from doing that. I just look through the window without looking at her during the whole time. She still cares for me. She always looks at me. I’m happy about that, but I’ve decided to forget her. I don’t want to hurt her and Mittsi anymore. They should be happy together.

After a few hours, we finally get there. The air is so pure and the sightseeing is wonderful. But of course this time I’m not able to enjoy it.
“We’ll go to the hotel to rest tonight. Tomorrow we will start making DVD magazine. Because of some sudden reasons, we only have 5 rooms. So 4 rooms will have 8 members, 2 members each room, and 1 room will have 1 member.” The manager says to us.
Of course, Gaki-san and Ai-chan will be in one room. The same to Reina-Eri and JunJun LinLin. Only Koharu, Mittsi and I haven’t decided yet. I say to them quickly:
“I feel a little tired. I’ll stay alone.”
Gaki-san looks at me with concern eyes.
“Is this OK? If you’re tired, it’ll be better when Koharu stays with you and looks after you.”
“No… I want to be alone…”
I try to say it without looking at Koharu. They will stay together; it’s the best for them.
After taking a bath, I lie on the bed to rest. This room is large and comfortable. When alone, I can’t stop thinking about what happened in the car. I’m really happy. But I shouldn’t have this feeling, I MUST forget her.
Crap. I really hate myself.

“Sayumi?”
It’s Eri’s voice. I wonder what she comes to my room for. I quickly open the door.
“Are you still tired? I come to give you some fruits”
I’m surprised for a while.
“Thank you…”
Eri always cares for me. There’s nothing changes. I realize that our relationship now Is not different from it in the past at all.
“Can we talk a little?”
I nod. She comes near and sits next to me.
“How do you feel about me now?”
I keep quiet. I don’t know how to answer this question.
“I think you have already realized that… from the beginning, there’s no love between you and me… We care for each other, but it’s not love, right?”
That’s true. I bow my head in silence. Eri holds my hand ands and looks into my eyes.
“We are best friends. Nothing can change this, OK?”
I nod. She leans to embrace me gently. I feel so comfortable. Being with Eri is always warm and comfortable.
“Nee Sayumi, you love Koharu-chan, do you?”
I’m really shocked at her question. I feel so embarrassed.
“No, I don’t…Why do you ask a question like that?”
“Don’t hide your feeling anymore. If you’re really falling in love with her, you should forget that kiss. She didn’t do it on purpose, you know?”
“I’m not angry about that anymore…”
“So why…”
I shake my head and say nothing. Eri looks at me for a while, them she suddenly stands up.
“I’ll go somewhere to get a knife to pare those fruits. Wait a minute, I’ll comeback soon. Remember to tell your answer for my question, OK?”
I nod. I wonder whether I should let her know all of my thought. Maybe I should. I need someone to share my feeling. And she’s my best friend.
Suddenly, there’s a knock on the door. Perhaps Eri comes back. I quickly go to open to door.

But in front of me, it’s Koharu.

Koharu-chan,
Nobody wants to be lonely.
I’m always afraid of loneliness,
But I can make sure that; I come to you not because of my fear for it.
It’s the only thing I can ensure with you.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: ---CIRCLE--- (♥KohaSayu♥) Update chapter 5 (11/26)
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2009, 04:32:42 PM »
Sayu, I have no advice for you. *hands her a box of tissues* Will wait for next update.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2009, 05:17:53 PM »
“What are you doing?”
“Come here and sit next to me!”

:huhuh

“Shige-san is carsick.” Koharu answers without looking back.

Ah

But in front of me, it’s Koharu.

Kiss and make up already

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2009, 08:21:07 PM »
Totally agree with the previous comments stop fighting Sayu and go make up with Koha
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2009, 11:58:57 PM »
Ok so Sayu sorted out her feelings and admitted to herself that she does love Koharu. All she needs to do is admit it to Koharu herself. She might think that she's helping Mittsi by pushing them together but at the end of the day, they are just gonna hurt each other more.

Now Koharu, do your thing :lol:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Quruli - March