JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: CyberJapan Girls - Party Girl

Author Topic: You Took Me By Surprise:AtsuMina,KojiYuu,MariMii JUNE 26, 2015 Chap 18 ADDED!!!  (Read 37223 times)

Offline Haru_Jei

• Member+
Sorry I haven't comment on anything up until now :nervous :P
Anyway, you sure work on their relationship way too quickly, but will they have any sort of drama? (Just suggesting, but otherwise, just do your thing) :lol:
I still love it though. Please update the next chapter as soon as possible. :)

Offline triela

• ecchi
  • http://kirikawota.tumblr.com
atsumina happy  moments  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
more beautiful moments , no drama pls, only happy and sexy atsumina  :P
and mari-troll  :lol: XD

Offline 2manyOTP

• ecchi
HI GUYS! I know I said I might not update for awhile because I'd be tired from work :sleep: :sleep:. But when I'm in the mood and have some ideas I will just write it out right away before losing inspiration :sweat:.
I Hope you enjoy this one.
It's cheesy I know.
I Love Cheese

As Always, Please leave your thoughts and comments

COMMENTS INSPIRE ME! :on woohoo:

Chapter 6

Atsuko and I have been seeing each other for a couple of months now. Time went by so quickly and I didn’t even realize it.

Every day, I now look forward to going home after work. It is no longer the typical store bought bento box for dinner. If I get home early, I cook dinner and Atsuko comes over. On days where I have to work late, I head to Atsuko’s place and already have hot food made waiting for me. If we finish dinner a bit early, we usually go out and take a stroll outside. I like seeing Atsuko interact with her fans, we get stopped by them quite often and she is always grateful for their support. She apologizes because she thinks we are being interrupted but I actually don’t mind. I like seeing her in her element. Sometimes if the weather doesn’t cooperate, we stay in and watch movies. As much as I like going out for walks with her, I also love just staying in snuggling on the couch. The hardest part of our days is when we have to say goodbye and head to our own place. 

Our busy schedules have not permitted us to actually spend a whole day together though. With her being such a famous actress, it is hard for her to have days off. If she’s not busy filming a movie or a show, she’s out doing photo shoot, interviews or commercials. All of which I understand completely. Atsuko loves her job and I will not hinder her from doing something she loves.

On my days off from the office, I travel around Tokyo and Japan doing site visits for me and Mii-chan’s company. This is the one downside to being a successful entrepreneur. The amount of work and effort that needs to be put in to make a business blossom is inhumane. And similar to Atsuko’s work, I also love mine. 

Sitting here in my office, I close my laptop and call it a day. I check my phone for the time and see that it is only 12pm.

Mii-chan is out of town on a business trip. She didn’t want to go but since only one of us was needed, and neither wanted to attend.

We played janken for it. You can guess who won since I’m still on Tokyo. =D

With the rest of the day ahead of me, I decide to surprise Atsuko.

Stopping by a flower shop, I pick up a bouquet of sunflowers for her.

She is currently, at Ueno Park filming a new drama. My driver drops me off at the park and heads to look for a parking spot to wait for us.

With the production crew all set up, she wasn’t very hard to miss. I stood there with the rest of the staff watching Atsuko shoot her scene.

Amazed at how her eyes change completely as she plays her character. I watched mesmerized at the scene before me. If I didn’t know any better, I would think she was someone else. But I know that it is my Atsuko up there. Just being extraordinary at what
she does.

This drama is called Ikiru Koto. It is about a girl named Miya (Maeda Atsuko) who has lost her way after her parents passed away. She then becomes friends with a strange girl named Sora (Matsui Rena). Sora who is suffering from a terminal disease helps Atsuko realize that there is more to life than the current path she is now on.

“Miya wait!” Sora screams after the girl running ahead of her

The other girl stops on her tracks giving Sora time to catch up. Finally near Miya, Sora places her hands on her knees trying to catch her breath

Panting Sora says “Please. Please Miya s.stop r.running away from everything” still trying to catch her breath

Her friend turns around with tears and anger in her eyes.

Sounding calm, Miya says “Run away?” her voice slightly getting louder “YOU THINK I’M RUNNING AWAY!?”

“IT IS HOW I’VE GOTTEN THROUGH EVERYTHING! WHEN MY PARENTS DIED, WHEN I LOST EVERYTHING. I DIDN’T RUN AWAY. I WAS SHUTTING OUT THE PAIN!” Miya screams at her friend

“Miya I –“ Sora begins

“NO!” Miya interrupts “How dare you!? How dare you come into my life and put me back together. How dare you show me that I can
live and be happy again?

Tears begin to flow from Sora’s eyes

“Then just to tell me you are dying!” Miya continues and the anger in her eyes fade suddenly filled with sadness and desperation

“You are going to leave me all alone just like my parents did” Miya falls to her knees sobbing “You gave me hope. And now you’re going to leave me” she says once more

Crying, Sora gets on her knees and pulls Miya into a hug. “I’m still here aren’t I? I haven’t gone anywhere. You still have me with
you. I haven’t left you alone. I’m not dead yet.” She says rubbing her sobbing friends back while holding her

Sora pulls away from the hug. With her hands still on Miya’s shoulders, she wipes tears from her friend’s face. “I will fight it.

Whatever this is. You and I will fight it together. I will show you that this life, not just mine but yours too are worth living”

“AND CUT!” the director says as I snap out of the trance I didn’t even know I was in while watching the scene.

I laugh a little as the see another girl a couple of feet away from me crying from what we just witnessed. Just I realize that I too had tears on my eyes. I do have a glass heart after all. I cry at everything.

“That is all for today everyone. Good Work!” the director says dismissing everybody

I quickly clean myself up and look for Atsuko. She’s already out of her broken character and is back to my happy smiling Atsuko.

I walk up behind her and quickly tickle her sides. Jumping from surprise, she turns around and sees me.

“MINAMI!” she says quickly pulling me into a hug “What are you doing here?

“I got out of work early today so I came to visit you. And these are for you” I reply handing her the sunflowers

Looking delighted, she takes the flowers and smells them “Arigatou, Minami. I love them.”

The girl playing Sora comes near us with the other girl that was crying while we watched the scene

“Those are beautiful flowers Maeda-san” she says looking at the bouquet in Atsuko’s hands

“Ah. Thank you Rena. They’re from Minami. Ah! Gomen. I haven’t introduced you two yet. Minami, meet Matsui Rena. She is an up and comer who also works for Yuko in Team K Productions. Rena, meet Takahashi Minami. She is my friend that’s a girl.” Atsuko
giggles at the way she introduced me

Laughing, Rena says “Nice to meet you Takahashi-san” bowing slightly then shaking my hand.” Pointing to her right “This is Matsui Jurina. No relation. She’s my girl that’s a friend” she continues

Shaking our hands “Nice to meet both of you. Please call me Jurina”

Atsuko and I says in unison “Nice to meet you too Jurina”

“I am a big fan Maeda-san. And there is no one in Tokyo who doesn’t know a thriving business woman like you Takahashi-san” Jurina says in admiration

“Thank you Jurina.” I say for both Atsuko and I

“I knew you looked familiar!” Atsuko says to Jurina. “You’re the center and leader of that popular idol group AKB48!”

“Hai! Yes I am. Maeda-san” Jurina replies with a smile

“Gomen. Jurina and I have to go now. We have a photo shoot to attend to in an hour so we have to get going.” Rena apologizes

“That’s okay. Nice to meet you Rena and you too Jurina” I say bidding farewell to the two

“Bye. Maeda-san and Takahashi-san.” Rena waves as they both leave

“They were nice” I say to Atsuko

“I know they are. That reminds me. I have to head out for another job. Sorry Minami but I have to go now. See you later?” She looks at me pouting

Her pouting face always gets me. Laughing a bit I say “How about I drop you off? My driver is waiting for my call. We can leave no and you won’t be late”

“Hai. Arigatou Minami” Atsuko gives me a peck as thanks

We get into the car and I ask “Where to Maeda-san?” laughing

Atsuko punches my arm “Tokyo Skytree please”

“Skytree it is! Please drive us to the Skytree Driver-san” I say pointing forward

Taking my hand and points it to the right, Atsuko says “The Skytree Minami, is on the right” laughing

“Pfft. I knew that. Just checking if you did” I reply back

“Sure you did” Atsuko says rolling her eyes

The car begins to move as we head to our destination

“Ne Atsuko” I say

“Yea?” she says looking at me frowning her eyebrows

“You were great out there. Like your scene with Rena was captivating. It was really touching” I say as I recall what I just witnessed

“I really hope it was. Plus it made you cry so I think mission accomplished” Atsuko says giggling

“What are you talking about? I wasn’t crying” countering defensively

“You so were. Rena and I saw you and Jurina crying. We starting giggling to each other after the director yelled cut” replies Atsuko

“Yea Yea Yea” I say caught red handed

Looking outside my window, Atsuko says “Nani? We already missed the Skytree! Driver-san you missed the Skytree!”

“Minami where are we going!?!? I am going to be late!!” she says shaking me

“Relax Atsuko. We’re going the right way. Just a couple more minutes.” I say calming her down

With a worried look in her eyes she calls her manager:

“Hello? Manager san? I’m going to be late for my next job. Please apologize to them for me. I’ll be there shortly.”

“What do you mean my schedule is clear for the rest of the day?” she says looking at her agenda

“You told Minami last night that the shoot was cancelled? She said I was in the shower and took a message?” Atsuko says as she
looks at me with a death stare

As we continues to look at me with a deadly look she hangs up the phone.

Unable to hold my contain myself any longer, I burst out laughing

“I. AM. GOING. TO. KILL. YOU. MINAMI” she says about to jump at me aiming to strangle my neck

‘Hold on Atsuko, Hold on.” I say about to start fearing for my life “Look outside” pointing out the window “We’re here”

Atsuko looks out and steps out of the car

“Surprise!” I say behind her

“We’re at DISNEYLAND!?!?” she says. The anger has faded away in an instant and has been replaced with amusement

“Yes we are! When Manager-san told me you were going to have some time off today, I thought I’d make it a surprise.” I say
looking smug

“Oh you surprised me alright.” She says pulling me closer

I winch expecting her to punch me but instead pulled me into a hug “Thank you Minami”

“Anything for you Atsuko.” I say smiling at her. “So where should we start?”

Atsuko and I spent the whole afternoon enjoying every ride in they have in Disneyland. And when I say every ride. I mean EVERY SINGLE ONE.

She was like a child in Christmas morning. Enjoying herself. So did I. Mainly because I got to see the carefree and childish Atsuko that makes me like her more and more

I swear she has an endless appetite. We ate so much junk food. Chips, Candies, Chocolate, Cotton Candies, Crepes all of it and I am stuffed

We are exhausted. Taking a seat at one of the available benches, we wait for the fireworks to start. The fireworks were always my favorite part of Disneyland.

Watching the show in the sky, while sitting down I put my arm around Atsuko. She looks at me at rest her head on my shoulder. We watch the show in amazement enjoying the comfortable silence that we share from time to time.

It was already late and I walk Atsuko to her door.

“Thank you so much for today Minami. It’s been awhile since I got to have so much fun” She says holding my hand

“You’re welcome Atsuko. Everything is a million times more fun with you” I reply back

And just like how our days end, we kiss each other goodnight.

Our kisses that I can’t get enough of. The sweet taste of her lips and the softness they feel against me is what completes my day.

“Goodnight Atsuko”

“Goodnight Minami. Hold the elevator for me in the morning will you.” She replies with a big smile on her face showing her nose
wrinkle

“Always Atsuko” I wave bye and walk toward my apartment

I open my door and head straight to the dark living room to leave my coat

Then I hear “ Hi. Minami”

Even with the dark room, instantly I knew who that voice belongs to. My pulse begins to race, turning on the light and I knew my
assumption was right. I felt my heart drop to the floor

“T.Tomochin. What are you doing here”

SURPRISE!!!!!

Let me know what you think!!

Offline Kakeru15

• Ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥Atsumina♥ ♥Saeyuki♥ ♥Yuiparu♥
    • Yokoparu
Woah tomochin? So tomochin is acchan rival? Hmm I'm so curious... :?

Please update soon :thumbsup

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Great going for Atsumina

But what's going on with Tomochin?

Would her presence cause bad effect?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline liabont

tomochin please not broken
romance my atsumina  :cry:

Offline Feat

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Feat1019
Ohmyyyy. What is Tomochin doing there?

I don't find it cheesy. It's just right.

Great work as always author-san. Will wait for the next update.

Thank you.

Offline ayudewi6

Eeeeh? Tomochin? What she does in the takamina's apartment :?
Whether she's a former lover of takamina?
Please update soon author-san :cow: :cow:

Offline noah minami

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina ! kojiyuu ! kaixacchan! mariharu!
    • NoahLee08
    • noahminami
Hey author san. I was your silent reader. . Time for me to step in. ..I really surprised.  Maybe tomochin is takamina lover in past? But thanks for includes tomochin here.  I miss that fangs girl XD
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 12:26:02 PM by noah minami »

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
nani?! T-tomochin?!  :shock:
so tomochin is the-you-know-who?!  :scared:
argh!!!! what will happen to my atsumina? TOMOCHIN!!!!! dont u dare messing up with my atsumina!!!  :angry:
please continue author-san ^^

Offline ubulubulbilu

• Member+
  • I only read ATSUMINA fanfic XD
Lol, Tomochin is the u know who. Seriously, I want a drama scene! lol
Update asap author san! Thx for the update

Offline Justqle

• ecchi
  • Member+
i like it when takamina want to make a surprise for acchan Lol
what?? so tomochin is the one who made takamina through the depressed state  :mon scare:
what if acchan know about tomochin? will acchan get jealous?  XD

yohohoho, update soon  :twothumbs

Offline iLeo221

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hey Autorsan!

great update! so Tomo is the "you-know-who" person?
Is she a former lover to Takamina?
Why is tomo in her apartment? She has a key?

too many questions and no answer! Arghhh! XD
I am looking forward to you next update!

Offline 2manyOTP

• ecchi
HEY GUYS! Here's an update for you! Thank you for reading my Fanfic.!!!!! :kneelbow:

I really appreciate your comments so please keep writing them.  :nya:

Chapter 7

*FLASHBACK*

Looking over Tokyo through my office window, I can’t help but admire this beautiful city. Seeing it usually calms my nerves whenever I’m about to do something important concerning work and everything else. This time though, it’s different. I can’t help but keep pacing back and forth

“You look like a mess” Mii-chan says observing me

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I retort back as I continue pacing

“What’s bugging you? Why do you look so restless?” she says looking at me with arched eyebrows

“I think I’m ready do to it Mii-chan” I say taking a seat beside her on the couch

“Do what?” she replies looking confused

“I love her Mii-chan. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I can’t imagine myself being with someone else but her.” Taking a deep breath I continue “I am going to ask Tomochin to marry me”

“EH!?” she says practically shouting in surprise

“What? What?” I reply looking at her

“Are you sure you’re ready for it? Are you two ready for a commitment like that? It’s till death do you apart you know.” She continues

Laughing a little “Of course I know it’s till death do us apart.” Sighing, I continue “That is what a marriage is about. I know I am ready for it. Our company has just passed the difficult part of just starting up and have now established our names in the business industry of Japan. Being financial stable is a big plus. Tomochin has just broken into the entertainment industry and is on her way to being a pop idol. We are both in a good place right now”

“Oh, I know you’re ready to commit but what about Tomochin? Is she ready to take such a big step?” Mii-chan says looking a little worried

“I think she is. I mean I wouldn’t know till I asked her to marry me right? We’ve been living together for almost a year now. And we’ve been together for a couple more before that. I think it is time.” I say putting my friend at ease

“Wow. I guess there’s no changing your mind now. I am happy for you Takamina. If any of us were ready to take this next step into their lives it would be you first.” Mii-chan says with tears in her eyes pulling me into a hug

“Thanks Mii-chan. You really are my best friend. Thank you for always supporting my decisions regardless of how crazy you think it is. ” hugging my friend as I reply

“It’s because you are like a sister to me and I’d do anything for you too. Have you bought a ring yet?” she asks pulling away from our hug

“Nope not yet. Want to go look for one with me?” I say asking my best friend

“You should have told me Mariko was coming” I say to both of them as we get out of the car

Pinching my cheek Mariko replies “Aw come on Takamina. I can totally help you find a good ring. After all, I have a good taste in
fashion” Looking at me up and down “But yours on the other hand is questionable” she continues

Laughing Mii-chan says “You know I tell Mariko everything. How can I not tell her this news” defending Mariko

“I really am happy for you Takamina” Mariko says with a sincere smile

“Thank you Mari-chan. But she hasn’t said yes yet” I say laughing nervously

“I’m sure it’ll be fine. Who wouldn’t want a midget to spend the rest of their lives with” Mariko says trolling me as usual while Mii-chan giggles in the background

Sighing, “Alright let’s go find this ring” I say

A couple of hours later…

“Ugh Takamina. I’m tired. Choose a ring already!” Mii-chan complains walking behind me

“Me too Takamina. We saw a lot of beautiful rings and you were interested in none of them” Mari-chan adds

“I have a feeling we’ll find it soon. The perfect ring for Tomochin. My future wife” I smile back at them full of excitement

“The things we do for you Takamina” Mariko says rolling her eyes

“Let’s go there” Mii-chan says as we past an extravagant looking jewelry store. It says they specialize in making engagement rings and it seems quite popular in Japan and in American

“All the celebrities shop here Takamina. It’ll cost you an arm and a leg” Mariko says as we walk in the door

We are greeted by friendly associate. Taking our time, she shows us their engagement ring line that they have. The store has thousands of gorgeous rings.   

Then I found it. “That’s it! That’s the one!” I say pointing at the glass shelf

“Wow” Mariko and Mii-chan say in unison

“That’s is one fancy ring Takamina” Mariko says

“I think Tomochin will love it. It screams Tomochin. It suits her well. She likes flashy things. With an expensive taste. This is a no
brainer for her.” I reply

Smiling at the associate, I say “I’ll take this one”
http://www.harrywinston.com/large-viewnew1/cushion-cut-micropave

I managed to get time off work the next day.

Thanks to Mari-chan, Mii-chan, Yuko and Nyan-Nyan, all everything has been set for my proposal. All I need now is to ask Tomochin.

In the afternoon, I pick Tomochin up from the recording studio. Waiting outside the building, I see her step out with a female colleague and I walk up to her.

Holding a bouquet of long stemmed red roses, I hold it up to cover my face and say “Itano-san. These are for you” trying to disguise my voice

“AH. Arigatou! They are beautiful” taking the roses from my hand not noticing me as she continues her conversation with the other girl and begins to walk away

“Ahem” I say trying to catch their attention

They stop on their tracks and look back at me

Looking surprised Tomochin looks at me and says “Minami! What are you doing here?” stepping away from the other girl to stand beside me

I might just be seeing things but I think I just saw the other girl frown

“I wanted to surprise you. Since you said you’d be off work early today I’m here to pick you up. Who’s your friend?” I reply putting an arm around her waist

“Erm. This is Kasai Tomomi. She’s an artist like me. Striving to be a singer too.” Tomochin says gesturing towards the other girl

“Nice to meet you Kasai-san. I’m Takahashi Minami. Tomochin’s girlfriend” I extend my hand out to greet her

Reluctantly, she shakes my hand “Pleasure to meet you Takahashi-san. I hate to be rude but I have to head for my next job or I’ll be late”

Giving an awkward smile, she waves bye to the both of us and heads to the other direction

I turn to Tomochin and see her watching Kasai-san walking away from us

“Shall we go?” I say to her

Snapping out of her thoughts she replies “Y-yea”

We get in the car and we begin to head for our destination

“Where are we going?” she asks looking at me confused

“It’s a surprise you’ll see” I reply back excitedly

“Aw come on. You know I hate surprises” Tomochin says crossing her arms

I take her hand and say “Just hold on a little longer please”

“Okay Okay” she replies impatiently

“So Kasai-san is a friend of yours too?” I ask

“Yea. A good friend actually. She’s new to Tokyo trying to pursue her dream just like me” Tomochin replies

“It’s good that you met a friend a work. I’m happy for you” I say smiling at her

Looking out the window “We’re here!” I reply unable to hold in the excitement

“eh? Nani? What are we doing in an open field?” Tomochin asks looking confused as we get out of the car

“Look there” I say pointing to our left

Her eyes widening “WE’RE GOING ON A HOT AIR BALLON!?!?!?!”

Laughing a bit I say “YUP!” I take her hand and lead her inside the balloon basket

“We’re ready to go up Mister” I say to the older man controlling the balloon

He doesn’t say much but nods to acknowledge me

Slowly, we go up in the air and I can feel Tomochin tense up because of the height. I hold her hand tightly and it relaxes her a bit.

We look out and take in the beautiful scenery before it. The sunset illuminates the field with and orange glow making everything calming and breathtaking

“It’s beautiful” Tomochin sighs admiring everything

Looking at her I say “I know.” Appreciating her silhouette against the orange sun

I take a glance down on the ground and see my ant sized friends getting in position

Tomochin and I lean on the basket enjoying the ride

“Tomochin” I call her name

“Yes Minami?” and we look at each other

“You are beautiful and I am the luckiest person in the world to have you in my life. I love you so much and I don’t see myself ever being with someone else. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So I want to ask you” I say pointing at ground.

We both see four signs flip up reading

“WILL YOU MARRY ME?”

Once I see her read the sign, I get down on one knee and repeat what the signs said

“Tomochin, Will you marry me?” I ask opening the ring box looking up at her

“I’m sorry” barely a whisper was all I could hear from here

She picks me up of the ground making me stand up

“I’m sorry Minami.” She says with tears in her eyes “I can’t marry you. It would be unfair to you if I said yes when I no longer love you as much as I used”

With those words I hear my heart shatter into a million pieces. I look away. I just can’t bring myself to look at her.

I turn to the guy controlling the balloon. I see him ignoring the scene as if saying he doesn’t want to be a part of it. Which I
understand completely. “Take us down please mister”

Crying, Tomochin continues to apologize “I’m so sorry Minami. Please say something”

I want to talk to her. I really do. I have so much questions that needs to be answered but no words would come out of my mouth.

I want to. I want to cry my eyes out. But I know myself. I never showed my weakness to anyone no matter how much I’m hurting

I can hear her pleading for me to say something. The sound is inaudible. I seemed to have tuned everything out.

We’re almost in the ground. I can see my friends waiting anxiously for us. To congratulate us with the biggest smiles on their faces.

And I feel sorry for them. For putting them through this just to be disappointed. “I’m sorry everyone” was all I could think.

Once on the ground I see my friends running towards us.

I open the door trying to escape. When opened, I ran. Stopping my friends dead on their tracks. I see them looking at Tomochin as if asking what happened.

I didn’t care what happened anymore.

I ran.

I ran as fast as I can.

Running from my world that is now falling apart.

Just then I realize my tears running down my face and had no way of making them stop.

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
So that's what happened...

Tomochin fell for Tomo~mi even though she was dating Takamina...

Poor Takamina...

It's not that Tomochin meant to break her heart, but it was inevitable...

Wait.

Why is Tomochin back then?

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ah... So romantic but...

Perfect scene for proposing But....

Tomochin no longer has feeling for Minami other than friendship

Poor Minami...

What's going to happen next?

What would the other friends feel about Tomochin betrayal?

Can't wait to find out more

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline ayudewi6

Wwoooaaaa it turns out that's the case!
So what to do by tomochin? Why now she's back to see Takamina? :?

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
W-WHAT??!!
tomochin.how dare u broke takamina heart?!  :scolding:
my poor takamina   :on speedy:
after what u do to takamina,what u planning to do now tomochin?  :on thumbb:  :on voodoo:
just leave takamina happily with acchan please  :angry1:
takamina dont mind here just thinking about acchan ok?  :ding: :bingo:

author-san thanks for update please continue ^^  :on GJ: :on hobo:

Offline ubulubulbilu

• Member+
  • I only read ATSUMINA fanfic XD
WOW

That's it, I am speechless

Pls update moaarrr Author san  :bow:

Offline Kakeru15

• Ecchi
  • Member+