JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Free & Easy

Author Topic: [News] Hangry & Angry Concert in Seattle (JPH!P WORLD TOUR 2K9 Recap)  (Read 197097 times)

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
in before dai never washes again

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
That is fucking awesome.  :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Btw, what happened to the group picture?  It's not loading anymore but the rest of them are.  :(

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
a little snag with the group pic. removed for now. please no one post it if you saved it.

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
a little snag with the group pic. removed for now. please no one post it if you saved it.

Aww damn I wanted to see.  It looks so epic e__e

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
Oh my God!!! You guys are so lucky!
daigong You got to talk and touch Yossy :shocked: and Rika. I'm so jealous XD but happy for you too :twothumbs

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

dai, i'm sorry i didn't reply to your text but you sure woke me up to a good start this morning
* tru_harmony hugggz and kisses dai

okay... that's the last dude i'll ever kiss XD

i'm sooooooo happy for you... you getting to touch 'em is like me getting to touch them XD cuz JPH!P is family like that!

big brotha daigong showin' 'em how it's done, yaw!

i hope they wear their shirts! MADDD REPREZENTATION YO!!

WOOO DINNY!!!!

i don't think i can flood this thread cuz of my most crisis here XD so i'll go mad in one maddd post XD

gawd, daigong... this is just awesome!

great work guys... keep us all posted!!

JPH!P SWAGGA!!

edit: can i interview daigong for my show? XD
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 05:43:02 AM by tru_harmony »

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
DAMN!! WHERES THE PIC?!!

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Wow, now I totally wish I could have been there! XD But congrats to Dai, dinny and the rest of the familia that got to see the girls up close and personal~ Y'all are paving the way for even more JPHiP greatness!!!
I wanna see the pic too!!! :P

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Next up: RIKA FRIDAY'D: CAUGHT DATING CHINESE/CANADIAN DUDE!!! XD 

I can only hope~  :twothumbs

I totally feel like it was me in that pic XD  So so happy~ Like tru very well said, coz we're family ^o^

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
wow crazy stuff XD nice work dai!

Offline Za_Wolf

• INFP
  • Member+
Man I was stuck in the Register line for 6 hours!  Shit ruined my day god damnit.  Im jealous now =[.  But i'll be there tommorow for the concert.. prolly say wassup if i see yallz.  Sad Wolf out.
Stand tall and shake the heavens.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
QUESTIONS SHIT...I'm collect myself. Got so many in, and met this Taiwan H!P site Terry and she spoke Japanese and it was cool, got the SHHH SHHH check the Asshole Later.  but FUCK KT you rock. Txt'd me in between. And my ringtone was  "Get Wild" and htey were singing a long and i said it was their Uta Doki ver and THEY WE RE LIKE OTAKU!!!
Can it GET any more MUTHAFUCKIN' EPIC than that?!?!? :rockon:

And people wonder why JPH!P is so full o' PIMPS!!! :pimp:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline jaysonnj

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Wow" is all I could think about right now! Maybe also "holy fuck!"

I'm fairly new here, and don't really know anybody in the forums, but I think I know how much this means, not just to Dai, but to JPH!P.

I feel real happy for this little website. Seriously awesome work!
btw where's that pic?? haha

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
Dai. Pimp.  :theking.

No doubt, this shit is EPIC. Not the thrown around BS people say all the time. This is truly mother fuckin EPIC. Shit's amazing. Props Dai, I can't imagine what it'll be like for me to see Reina now, I'm spastic just lookin at pics that you took of Rika yourself so close, :lol:
Hotness.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
EPIC I WAS GONNA COLLAPSE I'm so high.
THE MOST EPIC THING EVER! :otomerika:

Congrats, homie! That is without a doubt JPH!P's greatest achievement ever! :yep:

GJ! Man, that shit is so awesome that it made me feel bad about being too lazy to contribute :P

Whoa, she actually wrote Angry :lol:

I just saw that pic at 2ch XD

Aye Yo!  I was searching for some HnA shit and i stumbled upon this forum cant believe i didnt know about this sooner!  So ya im going to this and this is gonna be my first con.  I watch only a select few anime and I do not cosplay so only reason why im goin is coz of HnA haha.  At first i was worried coz i wouldnt have anything to do until i read that there's gonna be a game room, so im probably gonna spend my time there.  For those of you who are going strictly for HnA what are you gonna do in the off time? 
Welcome to JPH!P, Za_Wolf! :twothumbs
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 09:25:41 AM by Masa »

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
Awsome day, it was great meeting everyone, see you at the concert. just got back from seeing Macross: do you remember love? Been a robotech fan since I first saw it on tv, it was good to see some of the actuall source material it came from. I'm gonna try to get some sleep cause theres another show to see that starts at 730, thats just too damn early.
Life is one time.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
 :wigglypanda: OMFG FUCKING EPIC!!!!! :wigglypanda:

And omg I didn't know you were using my picture XDDDD

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Fucking JPHIP on da fucking map. I can't say too much. I'm paranoid now lol. I laid low during the guest reception but did wave at Rika XD She was so fucking funny.

"Y'all Cosplayers Make us Feel underdressed!!"

Yossi was like "Rika got JETLAG. NOW she ANGRY!"

We was just like can take group photo "yes yes? hee hee..." they were so loose, it's incredible. Never ever give up faith in Ishiyoshi. NEVER!!! Best fucking celebs to rep!!

Best believe this is gonna be on a DVD THEY had some chick walk around recording some shit with this mega HD camica

The interview table was so intimate, like a typical board room table, I was seated like at the edge closest to Rika - with her handlers right beside me XD Was with these AnimeCon journalists and two from http://acparadise.com - Kimi and Stephanie who sat across from me on the other end.

Rika was like "I didn't order lemon tea" and they went and got her this normal ice tea, and dude slipped her a sugar packet like so secret like XD

I didn't expect so many questions we got to ask XD i txtd tenkei earlier for help and he was driving XD

My one question "You come to earth global warming blah how u plan to save?"

Yossi said: Turn off lights. Rika: unplug.

I asked em "When you dropping da next single?!?"

Rika: "I don't know" in english and cute shrug XD XD LMAO fucking with me!! And they said at the Sakura-con CONCERT TONITE!! And it will be available on the myspace shortly thereafter. And I was like I'm exciting and dont think she understood so I dropped a fucking subtle HAPPY with arm movement and she said "Ah! i know"

The said they never expected, could not fathom the overseas fans here.

I asked "What do you plan to do in Seattle?"

And they said First Starbucks, and wondered about the Mariners, Ichiro and I was like "Home opener is tuesday" and they said they be gone by then but Rika KNEW of Ichiro having a bleeding ulcer. Sports Fangirls  :inlove:

They were asked "Fave US Celeb?"

Yossi was "Britney! Michael Jackson!"

Rika said "OBAMA"   :pimp:

I asked em a classic TOK question: "Cake or Pie?"

They both answered cake with no hesitation XD Yossi like cheesecake, Rika strawberry shortcake. Both fans of Cheesecake Factory XD

The secret to getting Rika loose. Talk Food XD HUGE sushi fans.

I dropped the Cake or Pie and BOOM it was on.

Dude asked Favorite booze?

Yossi "White wine" Rika "Champagne" Yossi was like werd, we always Chardonnay!! THE GOOD STUFF!!

I asked em "Whats ur ideal man?"

And Yossi was like "Leo" and Rika was like "Hmm....Just a moment" in english XD She dropped Torres the Footballer. Ne Yo, Haddo Gei XD And other dudes. Yossi joked Tsunk-san XD

Butt yeah...getting fucking PWND by Rika and Yossi is something that will be in JPH!P Folklore FOREVER. This is how we fuckng roll. not the "Must respect idol" XD I didn't think of it at all XD

Scored me some H&A swag - 350 dollars. Yeah. XD

And omg I didn't know you were using my picture XDDDD

WERD! see that black pic? I put tama's in too. i had to cut out two pages cuz (a) tired (b) ran out of paper XD

SERIOUSLY!! You wanna get in on this for MM @ AX?? Start submitting your shit. I got lucky, daigong do shit on gut instinct.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
^ The. Best. Report. Ever.

Scored me some H&A swag - 350 dollars. Yeah. XD

Holy Shit! They actually sell that Rockstar energy drink here XD

I asked em "When you dropping da next single?!?"

I guess soon :w00t:

« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 05:56:42 PM by Masa »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+