JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - Electrography

Author Topic: The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread  (Read 274156 times)

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
Re: The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread
« Reply #340 on: July 19, 2014, 02:13:05 PM »
Name/AKA: Mizuki but everyone calls me Mizu or Miki
Favorite AKB48 members: Just AKB? Then Shimazaki Haruka, Yokoyama Yui, Kashiwagi Yuki(Kami), Nishino Miki, Kizaki Yuria, Minegishi Minami, Kojima Mako, Kawaei Rina, Kato Rena, Iwatate Saho
Favorite AKB48 pairing: YukiHarem, AtsuHarem, RenaHarem, KumiHarem    :mon mischief:
Favorite fanfic writers: Shinoki
Favorite fanfics: Okami,
Do you write fanfics?: Yes~
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?: My friend writes a few and she told me a lot of people do it so I searched   :mon thumb:

*cough* *coughs* *coughs* Kumiharem? *coughs* *coughs* *coughs*

MY FELLOW KUMIYURI SHIPPER~!!!!!  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline Jekowlate

« Reply #341 on: July 19, 2014, 03:46:09 PM »

Name/AKA: Jeko
Favorite AKB48 members: Kojima Mako
Favorite AKB48 pairing: KojiYuu!
Favorite fanfic writers: ChibiRine
Favorite fanfics: Cold but Kindhearted Bestfriend
Do you write fanfics?: Nope.
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?: Because of their cuteness.

Offline fath107

• Yukirin world change my mind
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
« Reply #342 on: July 29, 2014, 04:30:07 PM »
anggiawidfath
Name/AKA: fath
Favorite AKB48 members:
Kojima Haruna, Kashiwagi Yuki, Iriyama Anna, Watanabe Mayu, Matsui Rena, Owada Nana, Kato Rena, Kawaei Rina
Favorite AKB48 pairing:
MaYuki, MariHaru, WMatsui, KojiYuu XD
Favorite fanfic writers: cmze, seigus, other mayuki writer  :D
Favorite fanfics: Love Capture, Sakura Princess, Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi, Basket Case
Do you write fanfics? Yes~ (ehem) but i hasn't post that... still waiting in the folder~~  :P
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Because i search mayuki and mariharu on google~ and then i found fanfic... hmm mayuki is cute too  XD
Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

Offline everyday48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • HKT48!♡
« Reply #343 on: July 30, 2014, 09:33:44 PM »
Name/AKA: sarah
Favorite AKB48 members: shimazaki haruka aka paruru:3 and anymore since they are cute:3
Favorite AKB48 pairing: wmatsu sayamilky mayuki
Favorite fanfic writers: anakpanti
Favorite fanfics: sweet silence
Do you write fanfics? nope, but im trying to making one:3
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? im searching some forum and they talk about fanfics

since im new here, please take care of me, thanks :shy2:
めるの笑顔

Offline skylarkdragonstar

« Reply #344 on: August 11, 2014, 05:38:59 PM »
Name/AKB: skylarkdragonstar

Favorite AKB48 members: I don't care if she's graduated or not, but my one and only kami-oshi is Akimoto Sayaka. :twothumbs Following them is Sae and Yuko. (I just LUV the Shinyuu Trio) I also like pretty much lots of the senbatsu members and non-senbatsu members, especially those that make me laugh. I also like tons of other graduated members like Acchan and Mariko-sama. My favorite team is definitely Team K, though I am always a fan of the Old Team K, with its 2nd gen members. But I guess in the end I'm a DD. :D

Favorite AKB48 pairing: SaeYaka(Twin Towers) for sure! For fun I also like seeing Sayaka with other members in real life because she is so loved and always a good reliable friend to all. I also enjoy the popular pairings like KojiYuu, MaYuki, WMatsui(does that count?), Atsumina, etc.

Favorite fanfic writers: I don't have a particular favorite, but the fanfics I've read and enjoyed so far are by Ruka Kikuchi, kuma-san and...Choshi I believe?

Favorite fanfics:

Those that are completed...
  • Super Twin Towers
  • Zombie Mission
  • The Rich Dog and the Dumpster Cat
  • My Miracle
  • Fire and Ice
  • Wanted
  • RIVER
Those that I'm currently following...
  • Tales from the Danso Cafe
  • Shindol
  • The DiVA Project
  • Samurai Princesses
  • VAMPSvsHunters

Do you write fanfics?: Yes I do in fact. Currently I have an account on fanfiction and have been writing for Bleach and Prince of Tennis. However lately I'm suffering from a long writer's block. :sweatdrop: When I do write start posting fanfics here, note that I love and mostly write fanfics that are parodies from movies, tv shows, or other stuff I watch. I suck when it comes to creating something original.  :oops:

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?: Ah where do I begin? :roll: It's a long story but I'm willing to tell you. Brace yourselves...*takes deep breath

How I got into AKB...

Well it actually all started all the way back in 2010, i think, when I, already a fan of J-Pop and Japanese drama/movies, was watching an old drama called Tadashii Ouji no Tsukurikata. The reason why was because the drama had a favorite male actor I liked and followed in its cast(only a minor role though), as well as several other familiar actors I've seen before. That was how I saw a young Akimoto Sayaka for the first time. But that was back when I had no idea of AKB or how awesome Sayaka is. My only thought about her was that the character she played in that drama was rather interesting as she played a supporting character, a sport loving level headed girl, she kinda reminds me of me. Never did I expect that this athletic manly kind of girl was actually in an idol group. But little did I know however that that girl was going to make a huge impact to me a few years later...

Later in 2012, I learned of AKB48's existence when I watched Hana Kimi Remake just out of curiosity. That was when I saw Maeda Atsuko for the first time, disguised and pretending to be a boy. But what got my attention was the catchy theme song of the drama, Flying Get. The song became stuck in my head since I heard it playing in each beginning and ending of an episode that I searched for the full version on youtube and watched an AKB48 PV for the first time. I surprised to see Acchan herself in the same group that sang the theme for her drama and also at the fact that there are so many girls in one music video.

Some time after that I discovered that AKB had done a drama that casted themselves called Majisuka Gakuen. The plot was interesting to me, a high school filled with gangster like, tough badmouthing girls and the surprising thing is that those girls are actually cute sweet idols in real life. Since I've watched Acchan's performance in Hana Kimi I was interested to see her character in this drama. Right since episode 1 I was impressed with the characters, the plot and setting and continued watching it. Before reaching episode 5 however, as I was browsing through tumblr one day, I came upon a surprising discovery. I saw a post of gifs of Sayaka from Tadashii Ouji no Tsukurikata and noticed at the bottom, there was a tag labeled 'AKB48'. And at that moment I went, "Eh? Hold on...she's a member of AKB too?".  :O
Totally surprised, I looked up online, checked the Flying Get PV one more time, and sure enough, confirmed that Akimoto Sayaka is an AKB member.
Now even more interested, I eagerly watched through each episode of Majisuka Gakuen, hoping to find and see the character Sayaka plays in that drama and finally watched episode 5, the debut of Choukoku.

It gave me another surprise later on when I eventually found out that Sae was in fact the one who played as one of Sayaka's friends from Tadashii Ouji no Tsukurikata, who I had seen back in 2010 yet had no knowledge of the fact that she's a member of AKB as well. And it further surprised when I found out that she and Sayaka are known to be close best friends in real life. I remember the first time I watched episode 3 of Majisuka Gakuen, when Gakuran appeared, I was like "Oh cool...A girl that looks so much like a guy". And after becoming a fan of AKB and finding out about the Twin Towers I went "No way! Sayaka and that tomboy from MG? Pretty interesting..." Since then, after seeing photos, video moments and listening to radio moments with them, I've become a fan of the Twin Towers. :deco:

Totally amazed and interested by Sayaka and Majisuka Gakuen, I further looked up more about AKB. Soon I heard about AKBingo and immediately after episode 1, I became hooked onto them and soon watched more shows with them and downloaded tons of their songs. You have a huge idol group with girls that have different personalities, members that are very hilarious, members with amazing characteristics and of course great singing. And after finding out more about Sayaka and saw how awesome and great and well respected member she is and how despite her appearance and personality she becomes a new unique type of idol, I made her my favorite member. Even after her graduation I still continue to follow and support her.:heart:
It made me sad though when I found out so many members have already graduated at that time since after the 2012 Tokyo Dome Concert, including Acchan, the face of AKB (much to my shock), and members who have transferred to different groups like Sae(I was totally depressed knowing that the Twin Towers was separated).
Oh but how painful it was to me when then came Sayaka's graduation announcement last year...and then watching her graduation concert in Tokyo Dome...and then the theater graduation...:cry:

As for how I got into fanfics...

I've been writing fanfics since I was in 6th grade, though I never posted a single one or showed them in public before. I love writing about stuff from my favorite tv and anime shows. One day I curiously wanted to see some AKB fanfics and searched for SaeYaka fanfics and before you know it, I ended up here.

And that's all about me.

I'm new to this kind of website and forum stuff so pardon me if my posts look boring and plain and that I have no avatar image or other attracting stuff. I'm not really skilled in decorating online stuff and I have no idea what to use for my user image.  :nervous

I hope to get along with everyone!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 06:31:14 AM by skylarkdragonstar »

Offline wanderingirl

• JuriMayu Forever!
« Reply #345 on: August 23, 2014, 01:20:08 PM »
Name/AKA: Naomi

Favorite AKB48 members: Jurina

Favorite AKB48 pairing: JuriMayu, Atsumina, SaeYuki

Favorite fanfic writers: All the authors here they are great

Favorite fanfics: Basically ANYTHING that has JuriMayu

Do you write fanfics? No

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? I liked JKT48 at first but then starting like AKB48 too hehe
Stay with JuriMayu forever...

Offline heysunny

« Reply #346 on: August 28, 2014, 09:59:31 PM »
Name/AKA: sunny
Favorite AKB48 members: Ricchan, Sayanee, Yuihan, idk a lot of other ppl i love almost everyone
Favorite AKB48 pairing: YokoEi, SayaMilky, other (usually) irrelevant Ricchan parings, KojiYuu, Momonyan, TanoTomu
Favorite fanfic writers: recchuun
Favorite fanfics: honestly i only really read one-shots and i always forget the title so i'll pass on this one
Do you write fanfics? yaaaas (i'm trying)
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? i was told it had lots of gays so here i am now. as for fanfics i've always been into writing

Offline kmkpc22

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing
    • kmkpc22
    • kmkpc22
« Reply #347 on: September 02, 2014, 03:31:40 PM »
Name/AKA: Kay or K
Favorite AKB48 members: Mayuyu Yukirin Paruru Naachan Sakuratan Mio and maor  :inlove: I love cute girls. lol
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Mayuki Jurimayu Madosaku
Favorite fanfic writers: Everybody is so amazing. I love them all.
Favorite fanfics: Many all of i read them.
Do you write fanfics?: Maybe...in the future. :oops: :oops:
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?: I anime addicted then i watched AKB0048 and love them. I search many pic of them and i found MJG fan art, than I watch MJG and fall in love with Nezumi.Since that, I follow AKB48 till now.

My twitter: @kmkpc22

Offline HotChocolate

« Reply #348 on: September 17, 2014, 05:05:21 PM »
Name/AKA: HotChocolate aka HotC
Favorite AKB48 members: Matsui Rena (Kami), Matsui Jurina
Favorite AKB48 pairing: WMatsui
Favorite fanfic writers: Erm......they're all super-fantastic...
Favorite fanfics: Management Affairs
Do you write fanfics?: Erm....not now...
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?: I followed AKB48 since last year .I get to know about AKB from my friend.

Offline crosteks

• Member+
  • Treasure Your Life
    • nida_remorin
    • nida_remorin
    • niyrene
« Reply #349 on: September 21, 2014, 10:48:11 AM »
Name/AKA: Nida (crosteks)
Favorite AKB48 members: Minami*Miichan*Nyan2x*Acchan*Mariko*Yuko*Sayaka*Sae*Yuki
                                         Jurina*Haruka*Anna*Itano*Kas*Yagumi*Yui*Erena*Mayu*Rena
Favorite AKB48 pairing: WMatsui,SaYuki,Mayuki,atsumina (actually i like them all)
Favorite fanfic writers: all who can finish what their write
Favorite fanfics: all about Kai.Nami and Ray and Atsumina
Do you write fanfics? I tried but when i starting it's all gone in my mind TT_TT
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? IKEMEN*IDOL (NO3B)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 11:02:03 AM by crosteks »

Offline chocolabanana

« Reply #350 on: October 14, 2014, 05:10:25 PM »
Name: Vany
Favorite AKB48 members: ...<3 my forever kami oshi Maeda atsuko aka acchan^^ aka assan(her husband bakamina call her that haha ) god i love her so so so much ..maritroll, takamina, yuuchan, nyan nyan, yukirin, tomochin
Favorites AKB48 pairing: ATSUMINAAAAAA <3 <3 please!!! Just get marry already ...ah and atsuyuu too
Favorite fanfic writters: not yet
Favorite fanfics: all atsumina takacchan fanfics hahaha..(but i like black cat the most) ..some atsumina and kojiyuu fics as welll
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics: at first i really hated akb48 ( a bunch of girls jumping dancing sinnging in bikini hahaha wth) ..but then i watch akb48 heavy rotation ..acchan god damm goldess smile take my breath away..( god her smile is so...so heavenly <3) ...she's so innocent, so beautiful..acchan make me realise that akb48 are not as what i think they are so that's why i'm become a crazy wota right now kekeke

Offline rinchan

• kashiwaNO
  • yuki or yui????!!111
« Reply #351 on: October 31, 2014, 02:53:17 PM »
Name/AKA: Rin/Pam.
Favorite AKB48 members: Kashiwagi Yuki, Yui Yokoyama, Kojima Haruna.
Favorite AKB48 pairing: mayuki,yukirena,yuiparu,kojiyuu,atsumina,etc.
Favorite fanfic writers: immo, kaizoku_gal (since im a new wota idk much about akb writers lol)
Favorite fanfics: A Peculiar Fairytale, Beautiful Black, Mendol Ikemen Idol!, Strange Family, Little Red Riding Hood.
Do you write fanfics?: No.
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?: thanks to mendol ikemen idol \ :v /
akb48 and snsd !!

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #352 on: October 31, 2014, 02:57:33 PM »
No-one ships FuruYanagi (Well not to the extent that I do)?  Such an underrated couple XD

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #353 on: November 10, 2014, 01:17:34 PM »
 BIASED PROFILE AHEAD! :glasses:

Name/AKA: ChibiRine/ You can call me Rine :) (Got my name from Kanata-senpai the 'Chibi' part because Rine is part of my real name)  XD

Location: Somewhere Over The Rainbow with the Unicorns :on gay:

Favorite AKB48 members: Oshima Yuko, Kojima Haruna, Yagura Fuuko, Shiroma Miru Komiyama Haruka, Fukuoka Seina, Yamamoto Sayaka, and Watanabe Miyuki. :mon inluv:

Favorite AKB48 pairing: KojiYuu, FuuMiru, and SayaMilky
I HATE CRACKED, AND IF I SHIP SOME CRACKED PAIRS, I SHIP IT. BUT I SHIP THE MAINSTREAM PAIRS. SO DON'T JUDGE MY FREAKING SHIPS!

Favorite fanfic writers:
Well, if I'm going to be honest, the best of the best will be Satsunyan-sama(arisa03)
freakymonday-san
Divine Vengeance-san
Konoe-san
karomuwi-san
Haruhi-san.
(What?! I'm a KojiYuu fan and their works are awesome as heaven~!)
Korisu29, Yhuiii(my adorable kouhais~!)

Favorite fanfics:
(As long as it's KojiYuu and from Satsunyan, yeah.)
Somewhere Between Friendship and Love(Main Reason why I love KojiYuu than the first time I loved them)
I Wanna Love You Forever
(freakymonday-san's OS collection of KojiYuu)
Merciless Loop
My Girly Boyfriend
Un(love) Series
X-5
Love in the Fast Lane

RESET
(Though I'm really in love with freakymonday-san, Konoe-san, karomuwi-san, Satsunyan, and haruhi-san's works I used to be a silent reader before, I REALLY LOVE THEIR WORKS.)

Do you write fanfics? Yes. (Though I suck at writing and I have the worst plot) STILL TRUE. :frustrated:

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? My brother got the marketing group, and they talked about AKB48's income/how much they sell albums every year. I watched MajiGaku, AKBingo, listened to their songs, and met some awesome friends! :) I got into fanfics because of KojiYuu. To be honest I thought FanFics are so-so. Until I realized KojiYuu infected this gay-vibe of mine :muffin:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 07:22:30 AM by ChibiRine »

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline emprezz48

• hello it has been a while
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a silent reader and I spend my time fangirling
    • _emprezz_
« Reply #354 on: November 24, 2014, 03:29:06 PM »
Hello lol I'm actually knew here >< Knew AKB48 for very very long but only recently (2 months ago) became their fan  :P

Name/AKA: Mai or EMPREZZ

Favorite AKB48 members: Kashwagi Yuki is oshi and my 2nd is Takahashi Minami  8) As for SKE48: Matsui Rena is oshi and my 2nd is Takayanagi Akane :D :D :D

Favorite AKB48 pairing: obviously Mayuki  :inlove: :heart: :heart: :heart: wMatsui is 2nd ^^

Favorite fanfic writers: kawaiiidolworld & anzai48

Favorite fanfics: HUMAN VS VAMPIRE cuz it's a fic about vampireeeesssss *squeals* (thank you anzai48 for writing this)

Do you write fanfics? Nope but I am starting hehe  :lol: :lol: :lol:

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? I knew AKB48 since 2009 but I didn't like them cuz there were TOO many members and idk wth they are doing. but recently, I listened to JUJU's ashita ga kurunara and then I encountered another vid with Mayuyu & Yukirin singing that song. Out of curiosity, I searched about them and the next thing I knew, I'm a fan :D

I'm new so pls be nice to me and do look forward to my upcoming fic  :w00t: :D :twothumbs :cow:
しらたき〜

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
« Reply #355 on: December 07, 2014, 05:26:04 PM »
I'm new here and joined this website after reading so many nice fanfics on popular pairings from AKB48 and SKE48. Nice to meet you all!  :)

Name/AKA: MisakiShishido

Favorite AKB48 members: Takahashi Minami (KamiOshi), Oshima Yuko (graduated member does that count?), Matsui Jurina (AKB Kennin soo)

Favorite AKB48 pairing: AKB-wise I'd say KojiYuu, SKE-wise WMatsui for sure and just got into Furuyanagi.  XD Airi & Churi should stay away from WMatsui seriously  :banghead:

Favorite fanfic writers: Don't really remember the users >< But will take note from now on :)

Favorite fanfics: I forgotten the names but they were WMatsui fanfics :D

Do you write fanfics? Yes I do. Here's my fanfiction.net account: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1407235/MisakiShishido

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Got into AKB48 'cuz of a close friend of mine, fanfics well....... after reading AtsuMina I got into various other pairings I guess?

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #356 on: December 07, 2014, 06:06:15 PM »
I'm new here and joined this website after reading so many nice fanfics on popular pairings from AKB48 and SKE48. Nice to meet you all!  :)

SKE-wise WMatsui for sure and just got into Furuyanagi.  XD Airi & Churi should stay away from WMatsui seriously  :banghead:

Nice to meet you! And hugs you because you got into FuruYanagi!!!!! (Honestly they should just stay away from Rena and Jurina and date each other....)

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #357 on: December 07, 2014, 08:08:25 PM »

Favorite AKB48 pairing: AKB-wise I'd say KojiYuu, SKE-wise WMatsui for sure and just got into Furuyanagi.  XD Airi & Churi should stay away from WMatsui seriously  :banghead:

Another KojiYuu, WMatsui and FuruYanagi lover yes! :mom inluv:

Make that a third, though the former 2 kinda not anymore but still like them!

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
« Reply #358 on: December 07, 2014, 10:55:59 PM »

Nice to meet you! And hugs you because you got into FuruYanagi!!!!! (Honestly they should just stay away from Rena and Jurina and date each other....)

I'm so happy someone actually agrees with me!!!!!!!!  :cry:

RenAirin and JuriChuri makes me flip tables  :banghead:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #359 on: December 07, 2014, 10:58:51 PM »

I'm so happy someone actually agrees with me!!!!!!!!  :cry:

RenAirin and JuriChuri makes me flip tables  :banghead:

But ChuriYuki and AiriMayu makes me ponder a tad XD Just make a love square out me favorite pairs DX Or a SayaMilkyMaYukiFuruYanagi love hexagon....

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - Electrography