JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Kabukichou no Joou

Author Topic: No one knows - Chapter 7 (Mayuki,Saeyaka,Atsumina,Kojiyuu etc)  (Read 15234 times)

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
No one knows - Chapter 7 (Mayuki,Saeyaka,Atsumina,Kojiyuu etc)
« on: February 25, 2013, 08:34:15 PM »
COMING SOON SORRY! <----- ignore..............here it is

First let me tell you that this is a vampire,werewolf,human err...fanfic........so if you though it was a 'normal' fanfic you're wrong and i'm sorry  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

So let's me introduce who is what

VAMPIRES                                  Werewolf(s)                                             Humans

Kashiwagi Yuki                                          Matsui Jurina                                                  Maeda Atsuko
Matsui Rena                                              Miyazawa Sae                                                Maeda Ami
Yokoyama Yui                                            Watanabe Miyuki                                           Furukawa Airi                                     
Miyawaki Sakura                                       Oshima Yuko                                                  Kimoto Kanon
Yamada Nana                                            Takahashi Minami                                          Sashihara Rino
Nagao Mariya                                            Takayanagi Akane                                         Kitahara Rino                                   
Watanabe Mayu                                        Kasai Tomomi                                                Shimazaki Haruka
Itano Tomomi                                            Nito Moeno                                                    Minegishi Minami
Yagami Kumi                                             Takajo Aki                                                       Shinoda Mariko
Kojima Haruna                                          Ota Aika                                                         Akimoto Sayaka
Kuramochi Asuka                                      Iriyama Anna                                                  Miyazaki Miho   
Oba Mina                                                  Kawaei Rina                                                   Takahashi Juri
Yamamoto Sayaka                                                                                                          Kato Rena

That's about all + I'll of course put other people in but i'm to lazy to write so this is just who is what.Next time i'll update  :)

And i'm sorry if you don't like this supernatural(?) err...........thingy or yeah.....i'm really sorry  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
:kneelbow:

Hope you enjoy and please comment what you think so I know who likes it and who doesn't

And I did write

Coming soon sorry!

And got 5 comments :DDDD

I'm really happy!
Hope you like this new fic :D

P.S TTLuver497 I'll try putting more SaeYaka than usual  :hee:

Soo.....I need to go and look at Airi's pics on tumblr  :mon fyeah:

Byebye!  :byebye:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 07:38:05 PM by sophcaro »

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
I cnt wait for your fic and it is not a lame name  :thumbsup

I love your fics and I know that it will be a nice fic

god luck you can do it :thumbsup

and please update sooon :bow:
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
looking forward to it  :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Can't wait for your new fic to come out...

So far your fics had been one of my fav.

I'm looking forward to it...

Thank you for your new coming fic

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
Will Mayuki be the main couple in this fic? :dunno:
Anyway, it seem that this fic'll be interesting :hehehe:
Anyway, update soon, please :kneelbow:
I look forward to seeing this fic :hee:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
i hope it's atsumina

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
 :dunno: :cool2: ...Should've made Sayaka and Sae vampires.

Whatever! I just wanna see a romantic, supernatural moment between the two.
...But, next fanfic, PLEASE, make it a Saeyaka vamp fic. :on cny1: :on cny2:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Great arrangement of the characters...

Can't wait to see how the story going to start...

Yeah it's Atsumina... even though they are not the main characters...

Thank you for the intro of the characters

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

Offline qweakb

• Member+
update update!!! NOW !!! I DEMAND!!! haha.. (jk)
please update soon :kneelbow:
i will be looking forward it.. :on gay:
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline vPANDAv

• ecchi
  • Member+
is kojima haruka suppose to be kojima haruna?  if so then woo woo kojiyuu is gonna be some type of forbidden love thing....?

(well that is if the vampires and werewolves aren't allies/ friendly with each other)

I'm so excited for your story!!  :cathappy:

Offline matsuru

• にゃはっぴー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井J♥
so many character  :w00t:

to see jurina as werewolf   :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

i can't be patient to wait the story to start  :cow: :cow:
twitter  tumblr

Offline Lost Heaven

• TwinTowers = Team K
  • ecchi
  • Member+
WOW!  :w00t:
Sae is werewolf and Sayaka is a human  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
Sugoi  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
Look forward to the first chapter!

P.S. Made more SaeYaka please  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
Re: No one knows Chapter 1 UPDATE!
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2013, 06:53:28 PM »
Thank you all for commenting  :hee:

I really hope you'll love this!

TTLuver497: Sorry! I didn't know you wanted Sae and Sayaka both as vampires.But I really can't see Sayaka as a vampire that cutie is forever a human  :on lol: And I hope you'll like this as i'm not good with the romance thingys!

cisda83:  :) Thank you, Hope you will like it

qweakb: Here is the update!  :shakeit: <-< >-> soo like it if you want.....or you may not like it......

vPANDAv: Lol, sorry for the mistake  :on lol: But Kojiharu must be the cutest vampire in the history  XD

matsuru: Righ! I had a hard time picking them.Jurina as a werewolf :heart: .Here is the first chapter!  :)

Lost Heaven: Sae is a werewolf and Sayaka a human.Do you like it? I hope you do and will  :)

Now before I start le me tell you somethings.Everyone (Vampires.werewolfes and humans) lives on earth.No one knows that the others is a werewolf or vampire.They all go to a school like any normal human would do.But somethings will turn wrong.

On night Vampires start hunting people(only their blood) some of them doesn't do that but most of them(and of course they do eat/drink human food/drink) do.Werewolfs are friendly with humans but hate vampires.Humans hate both,vampires can kill them and werewolfs......weel no human knows what a werewolf can think so it can turn wrong.

But here is the first chapter!

Enjoy!

________

A girl was running on the street with a slice of bread in her mouth.'Yabai, i'm gonna be late!'She panicked and ran faster.She ran a bit more, then she saw her school.And saw her friend was walking on the sidewalk.
''Hey! Takamidget" We are late!!''The girl ran to her friend who was walking ahead of her.
Takamina looked back at her friend then at the school gate who was about to close.It was their first day in their new high school.A private high school.The girl grinned at the thought of her going to a private school.Being between humans and protect them from the evilness of the vampires.
''TAKAMINA RUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!''She shouted at her friend.She ran faster than a normal human.She manged to get inside without touching to ground.She leaned against a wall as she filled her lungs with air.

Then she remembered, 'Takamina!'She started looking around searching for her childhood friend.

''Tch, you should seriously wake up early, it's your first day in school and you were almost late''Came a voice from behind her.She looked back and saw her friend.
''Shut up midget''
''You're not so tall either''Her friend replied.
''But at least i'm taller then you''She tuck out her tongue at her childhood friend.
''Yuko, we should go now''Takahashi Minami said.
Yuko remembered that she was almost late, now she IS late!.The Panicking girl ran inside the building followed by her friend.Suddenly she bumped into something.''AHH!''

Standing up she bowed 90 degrees, while having her eyes closed.''I'm sorry I didn't mean, I, I was-''
''It's ok''Opening her eyes and looking at where the voice came from.In front of her stood a girl, smiling at her.Yuko smiled back but then she smelled it.The same smell, the smell that she always hated, like how a vampire smelled.Her eyes widened and the now smirking girl.
''Look what we have here''
''A vampire?''
''Va what?''
''Vampire.....''
''What's that?''The girl asked looking confused.
''Yuko! We're late''Came Takamina's voice from behind her.
''I'm sorry I have to go, I'm Yuko by the way, Oshima Yuko''
''And i'm Kanon, Kimoto Kanon''
''Nice to meet you''Yuko shouted while running away with Yuko.

A smile was forming on Kanon's lips.''Nice meeting you too, Oshima Yuko''She mumbled smiling.

________

''WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! MOVE Jurina-sama and Sae-sama is here!!''A girl squealed pointing at the door of the classroom.
''Hey, ladies~''Sae smiled sweetly at them.Making them almost faint.
''Ladies, have anyone of you seen Mayu?''Jurina asked.
''N-no.....but we saw Rabutan in her room''One of the girls in the classroom said.
''Oh, Thank you ladies~''
''Stop flirting with every girl within ten meters''Came a scary but bored voice from behind them.''Mou....Mayu....~''
''Shut up!''Came another voice.
''I flirt with whoever I want''Jurina winked at Rabutan who was not sitting in front of Mayu where her place is.
The teacher then came inside the classroom signaling for them that the class sill start.

''There is no class today so it's free period''He bowed and went out.
''Yeah......ladies?''Sae smirked.And started flirting with every girl.
''Manga~''
''Mayu....I heard from the gossip queen that there is vampires in our school''Rabutan whispered.Mayu choked on her own saliva.The poor vampire-girl started coughing.
''What's wrong?''Rabutan asked.
''Nothing''Mayu gave her her famous cyborg-smile.'What's wrong?, WHAT'S WRONG?! SAYING THERE IS VAMPIRES IN OUR SCHOOL WHEN I AM A VAMPIRE!?! THAT IS WRONG?!?!?!!' Mayu shouted in her head.

''What do you think?''Rabutan asked.
''About?''
''Y'know vampires''
''I don't know.......''Even thought Mayu is a vampire she didn't really want to lie to her bestfriend.''Now shut up and let me read''Mayu shut Rabutan before she could say more things.

________

This is all.......sorry if this is not soo long.......but I have hard time writing long fics as I go and do other things and stuff.
But I updated  :)

I just love your comments!  :tntrm:

That was chapter 1 no couple moments...still *sigh* I'm really bad......but there will be more in the next chapters  :mon determined:

Nawh~  I need to go~

Soo....

Byebye!  :byebye:

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2013, 07:25:31 PM »
yeyyyyy i want more  :P :P

and could you make marimii pair too I love them  :D :bow:

please update soon :bow:
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2013, 07:33:11 PM »
Interesting start to the fic although Mayu gotta be offended by the statement :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2013, 08:50:48 PM »
More! MORE!! It is interesting!!
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2013, 12:43:59 AM »
It is Updated!! yay :mon santa3:
Don't worry it is great to me :on GJ:
I like the Mayu's part where she had choke her saliva after hearing vampire word..haha  :mon fyeah:
By the way, since Rabutan is werewolf, can't she smell mayu's vampire scene like yuko? even though she make mistake a mistake about kanon's identity.

Please update soon :kneelbow:
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2013, 04:03:43 AM »
Really interesting fic :) I like the supernatural aspect :D

haha wmidget are always such entertaining and good friends :D So everyone is aware of vampires and werewolves or just vamps?

thanks for the update, looking forward to next chapter :D

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2013, 08:49:15 AM »
hahaha... Wmidget is so cute and funny... they are childhood friends and same species..

Ah... Yuko smell vampire from Kanon because of Mayu....

Funny thing... Sae and Jurina... don't feeling that they need to hate vampire... are they not shifting yet?

hahaha... Mayu was scared and shocked when someone said there is a vampire in the school.

What's going to happen to Mayu... coz' sooner than later... Wmidget will cross pass her...?

I can't wait to know what's going to happen next

Thank you for the update

:heart: :love: :inlove: :wub:

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 08:30:42 AM by cisda83 »

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2013, 07:07:17 PM »
This is interesting o/

Wmidget making a good laugh as always xp though I like Kanon, I think she is kinda suspicious here... oh boy, if the weres hate vamps so much, why they didn't notice Mayu is a vamp? ><

I can't wait next chapter o/

I'm curious about the other characters *.*

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Kabukichou no Joou