JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - Joa Yo!

Author Topic: Playgirls 02/09/15 (Mayuki Tomotomo Atsuyuu) Chapter 6! FINALLY  (Read 20646 times)

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Playgirls 26/3/13 Prologue (Mayuki Tomotomo Atsuyuu)
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2013, 07:23:11 PM »
Poor Mayu... I hope she can find happiness with her new orphanage "family"
Yuko and Tomochin are hilarious :)
I hope that they are good sisters to little Mayu

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2013, 11:21:33 PM »
lol I love the cheeky little yuko and tomochin XD
awww mayu... :cry:
baka relatives :angry:, mayu is not a thing, she is a human, and is mayuyu!!
i want to read more please!! :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline hitomi hagiwara

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2013, 10:37:38 AM »
the prolouge look promising. want hear more from you. good job author!  :twothumbs

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2013, 04:26:59 PM »
A/N: Not in a very good mood a friend of mine is a total let down he promised to celebrate my birthday with me and completely forgot he didnt even bother to see me so excuse your athour if this chap sucks coz im not in the best mood.

Playgirls
By XxRoByNxX78

Chapter 1

Winter.

Their favourite season.

Why?

Because it is exactly like them cold.

Their heart have holes a holes that has been there for many years. Never to be filled. By anyone.

They pushed everyone away when there parents died and left them. They built a walls. Walls that they thought couldn't be broken through until they met each other. They shared the same feelings  the same experience.

The three of them have walked on a icy path slipping every now and then the three of them just waiting for a avalanche to take them so they can be with their parents. They never believed in love. It was pointless stupid useless. They never counted on anyone except each other after all people just let you down. You could say that they need summer to come and melt away the coldness that surroundes their hearts but is that even possible? The ice that is around their hearts has been there to long like flames never be extinguished. They have known to much pain to know anything else.

So what do they do?

They play.

What do they play with?

People hearts.

Girls specifically.

After all where is the fun in being tied down.

Weeks after Mayu went to the orphanage

It has been weeks since Mayu had joined the orphanage. Since then no words have left Mayu's mouth. She was quiet. No matter what.

Yuko and Tomomi tried their best to become friends with Mayu but each time the pair was pushed away by the un-welcoming aura of Mayu. But that didnt stop them. They wanted to be her friend. They wanted to help her. The three of them were the same in every way and there was no way the duo was going to give up.

It was a terrible day. Rain fell from the sky. Hitting cars and people as it dropped. And there under a tree stood a emotionless like little girl. She looked up at the sky and wondering whether it was purposely replicating her feelings or just mocking her. She flicked up her hood so that it landed on her head and protected her hair from being drenched by the rain that wasnt being caught by the lifeless leaves. Her tiny hands were stuffed into her pale blue jacket pockets to keep them warm. As she breathed her breath was shown as a white cloud.

"Mayu where are you!?"

"Mayu!"

Two small children shouted. They had looked every where yet they still couldnt find their friend. They were scared. What if she had gone missing? What if someone took her? These thoughts and more ran through their innocent minds. As they ran around the park they eventually stopped when seeing Mayu looking blankly into the sky walking out from under a tree. Droplets of rain hit Mayu's face and they camouflaged her tears. Tomomi and Yuko quickly ran towards the crying girl and embraced her into a warm up lifting hug. "Why did you run off we were so worried?" Questioned Tomomi wipping what she believed to be rain away from the quiet Mayu's face. "Do you know what the old women is gonna do to us now we left the group to come and get you." Yuko said pulling out from the hug and stomping on the ground with a playful frown on her face.

"Sorry."

Yuko and Tomomi froze. Mayu had spoken for the first time in weeks she had spoken. Smiles spread on the two small girls faces and once again hugged Mayu surprising the younger girl. "Why do you care so much about me?" Mayu asked trying to pull herself away from the two older girls. "Isnt it obvious why?" Replied Yuko as she snuggled her head into the crook of Mayu's neck. Mayu shook her head. "You are just like us." Answered Tomomi lifting her head up from Mayu's shoulder to answer the black haired girl. "Lonley." Whispered Mayu earning nods from Tomomi and Yuko. "But together we wont be anymore because we will have eachother." Explained Yuko tearing herself out from the hug and dragging her two friends under the tree for some shelter.

"Why are you both here?"

"They left us."

"Your parents?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"We don't know we just remembering waking up here one mornning no warning no nothing."

"We thought they loved us but they didnt."

"My parents and Tomomi's were best friends so we grew up with each other from an early age."

"Then our parents started arguing."

"They grew more distant."

"They hit us."

"They hated us."

"They didnt want us."

Tears slowly started to run down Tomomi's and Yuko's face. Mayu panicked. Not knowing what to do she engulfed them into a hug. "Cry." She whispered. And they did until the rain stopped until they were worn out. "We should head back." Said Mayu. "Wait before we do ... we should promise something." Said Yuko taking out a pocket knife from her pocket. "Where the hell did you get that your seven do you want that old women to kill you!" Screamed Tomomi trying to take away the pocket knife from Yuko. "Relax relax I got it from the kitchen ehehehehe anyway lets promise to be best friends no sisters forever the three of us." Stated Yuko with a proud grin on her face. Dodging all of Tomomi's attemps to take away the pocket knife.

Mayu slowly nodded. And after minutes of futile attempts Tomomi gave up on taking the knife and agreed aswel. "Hold out your hands." Ordered Yuko earning confused looks from the other two girls. Yuko took the knife and cut her hand open. "Yah idiot what are you doing?" Shirked Tomomi hitting Yuko on the head. "You are doing it to."

"I'm not."

"Are to."

"Not."

"Are."

"Not."

"You are or none of us are sisters."

"Fine."

Tomomi held out her hand. Yuko cut it the plam of it gently trying not to hurt Tomomi. A small gasp of pain came out from Tomomi's lips. Without being told to Mayu held out her hand and waited for the pain to come. Seconds later it did. Yuko then placed her cut palm on top of Mayu's and Tomomi's. Then Tomomi and Mayu replicated her action.

"Blood sisters."

"Forever."

"No matter what."

"We will be there for eachother."

"Protect eachother from pain."

"From love."

"We vowe that from here on."

"We will be."

"Sisters."

TBC .....

A/N: sorry that this sucks but hey was in a crap mood. Thanks everyone for reading and for the comments thanks to the silents readers and thanks for the thankyous. I hope this chap was good enough for all of you. Also check out my idol Lee Hi's new mv rose.

Next chap will be set in present tense which means you all meet Atsuko Yuki an Kasai.

And am I the only wondering whether idols read fanfics I mean how funny would it be if mayu actually read Mayuki fics.

@Adam: Yup sad very but hey it needed to be done for the fic an ikr.

@Yuuki: Sorry for the misspell of your name and I am glad u like the fic so far.

@Chanaline: I hope you found this chap interesting.

@Rochilu: Mayu will smile again very soon I promise and lol I wanted to make them cheeky ahahaha.

@Alexsher99: Dont worry she will have payback when the time is right lol and Yuko and Tomomi are good together right? And I feel sry for Mayu to and thanks for the happy bday wishes and I LOVE scandal lol.

@Stv_Wong: Yup she was Yuko now lol and I know u love Tomotomo so any advice on how to write them?

@Yourockme: Well I have never writ Astyuu before so they might be a hard couple to write so I hope I do them justice and I dont like her relatives either.

@Kazan: I hope you enjoyed this chap lol an glad u feel honored but seriously any advice will be loved.

@KojiYuu44: They will be very good sisters to her I promise and yer the are funny lol

@Mayuki_daisuki: I love them to lol and Mayu is a human yes but her family dont see her like that poor her.

@Hitomi Hagiwara: Thanks I hope you liked this chap =)

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Re: Playgirls 28/3/13 Chapter 1 (Mayuki Tomotomo Atsuyuu)
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2013, 04:38:27 PM »
Robyn I liked this chapter it tells us a lot about wht happened to yuko and Tomomi when they was young  it was very interesting and  try to take your mind off it I know your really let down btw update soon

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2013, 10:15:33 PM »
what a promis children can do it?  :shocked

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Kazan

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2013, 10:36:01 PM »
 :thumbsup of course i enjoyed
Im glad they become sister forever.This reminds me of the importance of brotherhood,help each other,there when needed,comforting when one is sad there. I cant wait when they meet yuki,tomo&atsuko
Thank for update

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2013, 11:18:52 PM »
this chapter's really good :heart: :yep:
awww mayuyu  :cry: ganbatte!! :tama-bigheart:
yuko and tomochin are the best!! go blood sisters!! :cow:
aww  :( sorry to hear about the friend/b day thing
if that's the case happy belated birthday :cathappy:
thanx for the update :deco: :bow:

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2013, 01:02:14 AM »
This is so sweet >u<  they made a promese like that <3 hey!!! this chapter didn't suck, i like it :3

Offline Hirasawaizumi

• Atsumina & Kojiyuu FTW
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48! daisuki dayo
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2013, 10:38:34 AM »
Great!!
Looking forward for your updates~
I'M WAITING~~ :banghead: patiently....  :panic:

I love AKB48 whole heartily.
I love writing stories and draw manga.
Fanfic:Blood Curse
One Shots
Mendol x AKB48

Like to go Japan someday and met them in person.

Offline irgheto

• still don't get it
  • Tomu: Sempai is mine~
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2013, 11:20:05 AM »
It's getting more and more interesting!
I ant wait for the next chap!!   :thumbsup

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2013, 12:12:56 PM »
looks like you've been on AFF, right?

You story is awesome!

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2013, 05:04:14 PM »
Really interesting! I want to know what kind of interactions they will do to their future partner???

Want for the next chapter! Thank you!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 09:28:08 PM by Chanaline »
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2013, 07:10:03 PM »
Awww... so sweet the brothersisterhood promise.
Hm... you can write what you want to write :D I'm sure it'll be good. I'm waiting for the tomotomo parts. You can PM me if you want to discuss things out. I'll try to help as much as I can :)

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2013, 10:34:28 PM »
Playgirls
By XxRoByNxX78

Chapter 2

Life.

What is the point of it?

Why are we here?

Only God knows.

The Indians use to believe that Earth was something that could never be owned while settlers believed that God sent us down to earth as a punishment and once we had served it we would be taken from Earth and be back at God's side.

Me?

Well I have no opinion. Honestly I hate him. What gives him the rigth of taking away my parents and throwing me to the side into a orphanage. He thought that by giving me two people that care for me and love me like sisters that I would forgive him. He was wrong.

I want revenge.

To do that I decided to play with God's love ones. His creations. Girls to be exact.

Why?

They are easy. Soft hearted. Needy. Clingy and the best of all emotional.

Tomomi and Yuko are just like me. Playing with girls hearts never seeing the point of being tied down and loving just one person after all where is the fun? Everyone knows this about us yet the flock towards us like sheep. However there is three girls who refuse us that reject our charms and push past us like we are not there.

Their names: Maeda Atsuko, Kasai Tomomi and kashiwagi Yuki. The three most popular girls in the school that is excluding us and my blood sisters. Everyone in the school admires them they even have their own fan clubs which they claimed to have no idea about until last week when the the three clubs done a small party for the three of them. If I am honest I have never had much interest in any of them. I've never understood them thats why. I dont understand how they can show their emotions so freely to everyone. Kashiwagi Yuki even tried to start a conversation with me! It turned out bad since I didnt even open my mouth I just plugged my headphones into my ears so I couldnt hear her mindless babbling. At that time she wasnt aware who I was or of my reputation when she found out she constantly glared at me and done anything in her power to try and make me feel unwelcome in the school.

Yuko found out about this and got revenge with Tomomi making a huge divide in the school.

Us vs them.

We fight back and forth each trying to out manoeuvre the other. Most of the time we win. But this time our plan has backfired. Why? Simple because as of this moment Yuko stuck in detention Tomomi is being chased by fangirls and me I'm locked in the damn storage room. All because the new issue of AKB0048 was inside begging for me to read it. Then as soon as I came inside the freakin door locked and a smirking Maeda Atsuko was holding her hands up in a peace sign sticking her tounge at me through the doors window and skipped away.

Dammit I'm meant to be the smart one!

Knock knock knock.

I looked over towards the door and seen Yuko showing her usual pervy smile holding up the key to the door. A rare smile graced my lips and I ran towards the door. Yuko quickly unlocked the door and ushered me to follow her to where I believe Tomomi was hiding from her fangirls. We arrived caretakers closet and opened the door revealing a very out of breath Tomomi. "Ironic that you went into the closet." I said earning a small giggle from Yuko and a glare from Tomomi. "Oh come on you know its true." Yuko said beckoning Tomomi out of the closet. "Awww look now we are bringing her out how rude of us." Teased Yuko. "I'm going to kill you both." Threatened Tomomi coming out from the closet hitting Yuko and I.

"Why were the chasing you usually they just stand back and watch in awe."

"Apparently I'm looking for a future wife."

"News to us."

"I know right."

"Actually I just remembered to ask how did you get detention Yuko?"

"That stupid kashiwagi Yuki."

"That still doesnt answer my question."

"You dont want to know the rest."

"Oh yes she does it was hilarious."

"Shut up!"

"No way payback anyway Yuko was asleep and the teacher walked over and slammed the ruler against the desk causing Yuko to fall out of her chair in shock a-"

By this time Yuko had her hand covering Tomomi's mouth but in reply Tomomi bit it causing Yuko to screem out into pain. "Such a child as I was saying she fell down getting a clear view of Yuki's underwear then Yuki screamed perv hence the pervs detention." Explained Tomomi trying to hold in a laugh. Yuko hit Tomomi then looked over towards me expecting me to say something but I just looked in the other direction since a certain raven haired girl caught my attention.

Hello new target.

Walking away from the two of them I put in my headphones and flicked up my jacket hood. Then pretened to bump into my target. "Sorry." I said not even helping her pick up her books that fell to the ground. "You are not going to help me!" She shouted running infront of me. I looked at her blankly as if I couldnt hear her and she took out one of my headphones. "You! You are not going to help me pick up my books!" She screamed. I smirked then replied "Thanks for stating the obvious now if you excuse me." she looked at me with anger in her eyes. "No you will help me!" She demanded taking me by the wrists and dragging me to where her books where scattered on the floor.

I kneeled down and picked up each book passing them to her catching her taking glimpses at me. "Just because you said sorry doesnt mean that you are forgiven arrogant brat." She said taking the last book from me while I stood up. "Fine as a proper way to say sorry how about a date you and me after school."

"You dont even know my name."

"Then tell me."

"Matsui Rena you?"

"Watanabe Mayu now since introductions are out of the way are you going to say yes to my offer or not?"

"I would love to have you say sorry propely so yes I accept."

"Great meet me by the gates after school."

"Okay."

I walked away from my target and thought poor girl she doesnt even know what she has got herself into.

TBC <<<<>>>>

A/N: Updated! I'm on a role an aff fic updated now this now onto H!P fic woop woop anyway thanks for reading commenting and for the thank yous not sure if you all liked this chap personally I was in a rush so I'm not thinking very high of it lol but ahhh well oh an would love to announce that in my mock GCSE's I got a C in english lol

@Adam: I hated writting that small bit about their past coz they got hit and hoped you enjoyed the chap

@Mo-chan: Ikr deep promise for kids lol and hope you liked this chap

@Kazan: A small glimpse on Yuki Atsuko and Tomomi hope you liked them and yer the bond between sisters and brothers are strong and hope you liked this chap

@Mayuki_daisuki: Thanks and yer they are the best lol and yer go blood sisters and thanks that cheered me up when u wished me happy bday

@Rochilu: I'm sorry lol dont shout ahahaha jk I am happy that you liked that chap its just my mood wasnt so great at that moment of time and glad you thought that it was sweet and hope you enjoyed this chap

@Hirasawaizumi: You dont have to wait any longer lol hope you enjoyed this chapter

@Irgheto: Hope you liked this chap an I'm glad that this is getting interesting for you

@K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS: How did you know that I have been on AFF lol did you read some of my fics on there?? and thanks and hope you liked this chap

@Chanaline: No interactions with their partners yet lol but they will next chapter anyway hope you liked this chap

@Stv_Wong: I will take you up on your offer excpet a pm soon lol thanks for the offer btw and Tomotomo next chapter! and I love the promise to ahahaha hope you liked this chap

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Re: Playgirls 03/4/13 Chapter 2 (Mayuki Tomotomo Atsuyuu)
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2013, 10:49:13 PM »
Lol yuko got caught perverting haha so funny and I hope you continue it soon  goldfish update soon

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2013, 11:00:56 PM »
ur welcome, im glad i cheered you up :deco:
eh?!! mayu, tomochin and yuko are against yuki, kasai and acchan  :shocked
well it does make things interesting :ding: :bigdeal:
eh??!!! :? :shocked rena and mayu are going on a date?!! mayu just what are planning? :kekeke: :glasses:
thanx for the update :cow: :bow:

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2013, 12:22:30 AM »
yatta! new chapter :3 congratulations for you C xDD
Nyaaaa Mayu is so cool >.< picking up Rena just like that hahaha and Yuko is hilarious  :tama-apeshit:

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2013, 03:59:46 AM »
 XD Nice... so they are on a war.. Liking the story even more XD

:lol:yuko and the pervs detention :lol:

Offline Kazan

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2013, 09:40:04 AM »
 :thumbup i love it
Hoho mayu have started into action. I can't wait for the action yuko &tomomi. Thank for update

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - Joa Yo!