JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Do it now

Author Topic: YuiParu: Meet me halfway  (Read 18287 times)

Offline trinitylian

• I love AKB48
Yuiparu: Confusion
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2014, 09:22:11 AM »
Hey guys, this is my otp for Yuiparu so please enjoy
thnk u  :hip smile:

“Okay that’s it for today. Thank you everyone and please go have rest.”

The members of AKB48 bowed down at the staff and thanked everyone for their efforts as they all scurry off to the dressing room. They all changed their clothes preparing to go home and have a nice bath but there were still some members like Yuko who was still entertaining others with her vulgar jokes. Kojiharu only shook head when looking at Yuko; I guess I have to bare her hentai behaviours for the rest of our lives she thought. Mayuyu on the side of the room was clinging on to Yukirin pulling her clothes to get attentions like a 4 year old kid.

"Ok, Mayuyu we'll go tomorrow not today but please stop annoying.”

“No! I want to go today or I’ll cry!”

“Yuihan, want to go out with me?” Rina asked Yui who were both changing their clothes.

“Eh?”

“Not as in a date date but lets go grab something. I’m hungry.”

“Aaa o-kay.”

Yui didn’t even bother considering her answers due to the pains and aches from work today. The younger generations came in as they joke on but out of blue they all looked down on the ground as they walked pass Paruru timidly. Of course, Paruru switched her moods to saltiness and adding a bit of bitterness. But it was quite different and her sudden change shocked everyone including Mayu who finally stopped whining to Yukirin. Paruru grabbed all her clothes and belongings as she stomps out the door and slamming it behind.

"Damn, that was so scary. Is she okay?” The members quietly whispered to each other and Yui had no choice but to follow.

“Wait! Yuihan, don’t worry about her. She’s going to be okay.” Ricchan pulled Yui back and pleaded her not to go.

“But-“

“Please Yuihan, I’m really hungry anyways.”

Yui reluctantly gave up after seeing the poor hungry face of Ricchan. 

Ricchan couldn’t be any happier as they stroll down the Italian Restaurant while she clings on to Yui. If only Paruru had seen it. They would’ve turned into stone by now.
Ricchan rushed to open the door for Yui and showed her, her cute adorable smiles and Yui replied the same. They sat opposite to each other and Yui only laughs with Ricchan’s giggles.

“What would you like?” The waitress asked.

“Grab me lasagne and a soft drink thanks.”

“Same thank you.”

“Aww Yui, you’re so romantic. You chose the same order as me.” Yui replied with a fake smile and nods, but inside her head she was thinking.

What the f Ricchan, it’s just because I want to eat it as well.

It was already getting dark by the time they had finished eating and chatting.

“I guess I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Yui its dark thou, can please give me company home. I’m only a girl.”

“But I’m only a girl as well.”

“But you’re still tougher. Pretty please Yui.”

“Alright then.” Yui unwillingly followed and  was completely unaware of the consequences she was gonna get from her aggressive girlfriend

Yui admits. Spending time with Ricchan was like the funniest thing and she enjoys every moment. Every single word that comes out from both of their mouth always ends laughing their ass. They continued on laughing all the way till they reached Ricchan’s house.

“Did you enjoy it that much that you wish sometimes I would actually get the hell out of your life?”

Paruru had cracked.

She was standing right in front of her puzzled beloved as she soon as Yui walked in.

"Wha-"

"Did you enjoy the dinner and companion with that Baka?" Paruru sarcastically asked with her arms folded across her chest and putting on the salty face.

But who could blame her if the person you love spends time with another person.

“You must be enjoying your life Tomochin as well. And care to explain how you always forget to take me out.” Yui’s words were like the poison from a viper shooting right through Paruru's aching heart.
Paruru couldn't control the words any more and she let go of all her anguish feelings. It was too much for her and waterfall of steaming hot fresh tears spurred down her flawless face. Yui then felt somewhat guilty feeling remorseful of her words as she stood stun.

“I-“

“Save it!” Paruru yelled inaudibly as she turned her back against Yui and intentionally walked inside their room.

“No-.”

Yui chased after Paruru grabbing her arms but instead she earned a hard slap across the face.

“Paru…”

Paruru immediately felt guilty when she saw Yui covering up the red left mark then, painfully Yui dashed out of the door with tears threatening her dry throats.

“That’s enough.” Takamina grabbed the liquor from Yui as she told the bartender not to give her any more.

“F off.”

Takamina tried preventing Yui from going any drunker but the selfish thought of Yui didn't seemed to work. ”I'm so stupid. It's all my fault!” Yui cried as she launched herself forward to Takamina as she patted her head lightly and letting the sobered mood be it. She let out every broken piece she had hidden for God only knows.

“I’ll take her home.”

“But Takamina-…” Acchan whined who was sitting beside them but the strong leader wouldn’t let any of her members get bad names.

“Sorry love, but I’ve got to go drop her off.”

“This stubborn girl wouldn’t listen.” Takamina exclaimed. Yui was in a mess. She was also crying at the same as Paruru struggled to keep her balance with her wasted girlfriend on her arm.

“So sorry Takamina thank you so much.”

“It’s nothing just doing my job.” Takamina left with a smile as Paruru assured her it was going to okay.

Paruru helped dragging Yui’s leg to their bedroom as she popped Yui on the mattress. Paruru’s heart was crying silently as she adjusted her beloved’s body properly on the bed. She sat beside and examined every feature of her. She missed her so much and this past weeks was a hell of a ride journey for them. They were arguing too much and had barely time for each other. She placed her palm on Yui’s soft skin tracing slowly down to her lips. Her tears tickled as they flow down.

“Does it hurt?” Paruru whispered calmly as she choked. “I’m sorry. Please forgive me. I love you.” She ended with a kiss on her red left cheek she slapped. It was already 12.00 in the morning and Paruru had no choice but to lay her swelling body next Yui’s as drifts to her dreamland with the only person she loved trying to fix the errors that she made.

The sun blazed through their bedroom and Paruru eyes opened when she heard noises of water dripping from downstairs. She suddenly got up when the presence of her girlfriend wasn’t next to her. She rubbed her eyes as she lazily walked down the stairs. She didn't know what to do next when their eyes met. “Does your head hurt?” Yui asked as she smiled shyly trying to avoid eye contact and making herself look busy. Neither of them didn't know what to do next and was completely unsure. Yui then said,“sorry," that made Paruru stop what she was doing and looked at her.

“I'm sorry too for being a jealous prick.” Paruru apologised as she stared vividly at Yui's eyes trying to capture every moment. Yui dried her hands off and placed on Paruru's palm soothing it. They both smiled to each other shyly and Yui started teasing her girlfriend who was extremely blushing red.
"Stop it Yui," Paruru tried avoiding Yui's eye contact and Yui ended sealed with a kiss.

And that's how they know they've forgiven each other.

"Maybe being jealous just means how much I love you."

It was 11.30 am and the couples sat on the couch since they had no work today with Yui reading the magazine, and Paruru who was snuggling against her girlfriend's side and no one bothered to watch the TV.

“Yui, bake me a cake.”

Paruru whispered and Yui made no conflict as she jumped to the kitchen and prepare ingredients trying to show off her cooking skills. Yui smiled at the thought of childishness from her girlfriend who was holding her hand on the left and holding a spoon on the other. “Yui, feed me.” Paruru tugged Yui’s cloth and begged her to feed her, and of course she made no argument against it. “Say aa…” Paruru opened her mouth cutely whilst Yui transporting the spoon in her mouth.

“It’s delicious Yui!”

“Yokatta.” Yui smiled and pinched Paruru’s cheek lightly.

Yui stopped laughing as she stared curiously at the cream left on Paruru’s lip. Yui leaned closer as the amount space of oxygen came closer each moment. Paruru felt her heart fluttering rapidly as she closed her eyes waiting for the moment.

“Crap! I forgot to feed Bis.” Paruru frowned sadly when Yui ruined the moment she had yearned for and she had no choice but to watch the TV alone.

But Bis is very important to Yui as well.

Arigatou  :deco:
I dont k-no guys. What do you think?

Offline trinitylian

• I love AKB48
Re: A Little Thing called Infatuation (Mayuki)+(Saeyuki)+(others)
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2014, 12:57:46 PM »
Hey wattup guys! I've been so busy with exams so tat's why.  :fap
Sorry but I hope u like this next chapt on LTCI
Arigatou n please continue to support  :grin:

Going back to school is like one of my main top prior. I use to hate school and teachers and my parents think I’m a really nice kid but really I would rather slack everything off. I thought it’s going to be quite awkward meeting Ren again after the incident but it doesn’t actually turn out like that. Ren
seems to be a really benevolent guy and I swear he’s like every mum’s dream son-in-law.  He’s flawless in every way with such a pure heart.

“Come over to my house today.” Miichan says as she swings her body facing and sits in front of my desk.

“Why?” I say while fixing myself looking at the mirror as I fix my bang.

“Coz, I said so.” Gachapin sighs.

“Yeah maybe.” I reply and pack away my tools waiting for Sensei Takahashi.

“Look Yukirin.” Miichan whispers quietly.

I look up at the door entry to class and sees Nyan Nyan and Shinoda-san having a nice conversation. Lucky Yuko isn’t here.

“They would be so perfect together.”

“I know right. They should totally date.”

I can hear whispers from my classmates as they all eye on them. I mean they do look good together but the thing is, Yuko always comes up in my mind. I wouldn’t actually blame Haruna for dating anyone she likes. Its Haruna’s choice of who she wants to date and each person has their own right and no one’s gonna stop you from it.

Miichan keeps talking to me and seriously I don’t actually understand half of the shits she talks about but pretends to listen.

Here it comes again, he feeling of love. It comes on every time I see Mayu, my eyes traces him everywhere he goes then suddenly he meets my eyes and smiles with the only kind of smiles he gives to me. I timidly smile and look down with my heart exploding inside me. The thought of him makes my day.

“Alright then, I guess I’ll see you soon.” Shinoda-san waves off and goes to his class as well as Haruna with a huge grimace on her face. Haruna walks in then sits with a huge beam across her and right on time the class bell rings.
Something must be exciting for her.

“Save by the bell!” Yuko shouts as she puffs her lung out and drags herself to sitting in front of Nyan Nyan. Yeah that’s where her desk is.

“Why are you so late?” Miichan asks.

“I slept in.”

“Yea you sure did.” I say.

Class is the same as usual. Study, listen and it keeps on going. I look over at my right side window where I could see the dark clouds chasing away the sun and I could see Ren’s class going inside the shade. I chuckle at seeing how adorable and caring Ren is, trying to protect his class from the rain as he gathers them all around. First period ends as we gather tools ready for a break.

“Nyan Nyan, you’re coming right?” Miichan asks Haruna whose still busy looking herself at her pocket mirror.

“No.” She says applying a bit of this and that of makeups on her face.

“Why!? You promise you’ll come thou?” Yuko starts whining.

“Just come, it’ll a lot fun.” I try persuading.

“What, do you have any plans already?” Miichan asks suspiciously.

“Yes actually, I’m meeting up with Shinoda-san tonight” She gleams.

Yuko makes an O shape then turns around with her back facing Nyan Nyan and I could tell the rejected sad expression.

Akimoto sensei makes us run 2 laps around the oval as usual. Man, I hate her class sometimes. Volleyball’s next as we wait in line. Mayu gets to be a captain as always wiht Ren’s class joining us as always, and I’m actually glad to see him. Mayu and I get split into different teams, and my team is me and Miichan with 4 other classmates. I see Miyuki from the same class as Ren joining with Mayu’s team.

And I swear I don’t like this heavy heart.

I know Miyuki is a beautiful and popular girl but I can't stand the fact of being so cute and all this and that in front guys. The boys start to show off in front of Miyuki and it really pisses me off seeing Mayu trying to impress her as well. I mean look at her why is she even smiling eww. Seriously she’s such a player, everyone knows that she and Sayaka-kun are together but why is she enjoying the treatments! I can’t keep this feeling forever and there I explode. Aiming at Mayu then throws the ball as hard as I could and Mayu gets hit right at his abdomen I think. I walk out of the gym with a frown and I can hear someone collapsing on the floor with a loud thud.

“Yukirin are you alright,” Miichan follows me as we walk over to the drink tap outside.

“Yes,” I say with a pout and an angry expression.

“Aww don’t tell me you’re jealous over Mayu flirting with Milky.”

“Aissh, shut the hell up Miichan.”

“Sossy.”

PE finishes.

“Let’s go to the oval today.”

“Don’t we all go there every day?”

“I mean as in the basketball court.”

We all sat at the bench side where the kids play basketball. I see Mayu, Jurina and Sayaka-kun beside us. I can feel the tingle sensation when Mayu gets near me and dribbles the basketball. Sayaka and Mayu playing then Mayu shoots and my hearts jumps in jolly as the ball go in the hoop. In return Mayu looks at me and smile. “I think he’s trying to impress me.” I whisper to Miichan and out of blue, she chokes on her food, “that’s cute Yukirin.”  It starts to get lonely when I and Miichan have nothing to talk and Mocchi and Akicha are in their own. “Guys, I’ll see you in class.” Haruna says as she leaves Yuko with disappointment. “Ok.”

Miichan starts attacking me her teeth fill with Nutella as I step backward without realising that I might end up with a fall. “Are you alright.” Mayu says with his 2 hands supporting my back.

“Yes, I’m so sorry.” I feel so dumb right now, I stepped on his shoe and pant leaving a dirty muddy stain.

“All goods.” Mayu says with a smile and continuous on to play.

“Ohh la la, I saw what he did.”

“Aissh shut up Gachapin, I gave him a muddy stain because of you.”

The lunch bell rings with the assuring warning to be late to class.

I see Mayu with the muds on the tip of his pant. I quickly walk up to him and place my hand in front of him with a red handkerchief that I have never used before.

“It’s new. Please take it. It’s for the muds I’m really sorry.”

“I told you it’s nothing, but thanks.” Yes! He accepted!

Last period starts with Sensei Maeda.  Mayu sits opposite in front of me but different table. He keeps on smiling and raising his eyebrows as I try my hardest not to blush. But I can’t help, I keep on biting my inner cheek not to smile with my 2 redden cheeks.  The next I know is, Mayu tearing up pieces of papers and chucking it towards me. I chuck it back in return and start to have some kind of paper war. It went on and on till the point where he smiles mischievously. I pick up the small round ball Mayu chucked at me and look at him. “I chewed on that Yukirin.”

“Eww!” I yelp and throw it away and unfortunately it landed right in front of me. We continue on with the war but Mayu didn’t stop chewing the papers and secretly one by one, I hide them inside my pocket careful not to get caught.

“Mum, I’m home.” I yell as I throw away stuff and head straight to the bathroom. I take a quick shower then gets ready for the night. Before I escape out of the house, I took out my diary or my writing notebook I’ll say, and jot down what me and Mayu say and did today with the evidence of the chewed paper by him. I can hear the pitter patter from downstairs and I guess my mum is setting up the dinners.

“Where are you going sweetheart?” My mum asks as she places the plates on the table. “Going to the karaoke with my friends.”

“But honey, you go out too much. Come have dinner with me, it’s a long time since we’ve had proper dinner together.”

“Just have dinner by yourself mum please. I’m going
bye.”

“Wai-”

I run out of the house picking up my bag before I hear my mum going any further. I feel guilty for what I just did then, but the feeling of friends and partying is too hard to resist. My mum and dad divorced last year and everything is so refreshing when I think about the sorrows and pain my family and I had been through. I hate my dad for what he did; leaving me and my mum alone in this world but lucky my mum has her business going still well.

“Yukirin! You’re here!” Miichan shouts as she swings her arms around in a tight hug as I see Yuko, Akicha, Mocchi and Haruna waiting for me outside the entrance of the karaoke room.

“Let’s go in.” Yuko says with her hand attached to Haruna who’s shivering with cold after a long wait for me I guess.

“Though you wouldn’t come Haruna.” I say.

“It’s because Mariko has something important to do.”

“Yes I got it!.”

“I got it first!”

See this the thing that I hate about going to karaoke sometimes, everyone just bolts out to mic and I swear these people don’t know what a fair go is.
The people with the mic will always hog it till the end just like this Gachapin. The room is fill with foods and drinks, Miichan, Yuko, Haruna, Akicha and Mocchi. The first song finishes and all I have to do is watch these retards fighting over which song to sing next. Out of my surprise, Ren walks in as we all put our eyes on him. Must’ve means someone from us invited him as well.

“Ren you’re here.” Haruna welcomes him dragging him by his arm to sit next to her. I can see Yuko smirking.
While everyone sings, I’m the only one not minding anything at all. Ren escapes from his seat then walks over to me and settles himself next to me.

“Hey.” He says with the charming smile.

“Hey.” I reply fiddling with the straw of my vodka.

“Don’t you want to sing?”

“Not really. I feel like just listening to them singing.” I say casually looking down at my vodka.

“Well, could’ve been better if I could hear your voice.” I blush at his sweet statement.

“Psshh smooth talker.”

“I’m usually am. But not to you,” I blush even harder, “I’m always honest with you.”

I chuckle and just keep on enjoying the moment with him as the clock ticks by. We keep on talking about stuffs that I don’t even think of. He’s so entertaining and I never knew he’s this funny. Everyone’s starts to get exhausted but I’m still nowhere near it. “Let’s all go home now.”
We pick up our bags and go outside. “I’ll pay.” I say as I walk over to the counter. Ren places his bank card on the counter before I take out mine.

“Ren, I said I’ll pay.” “Naa, I got this.” “No Ren let me.” It’s too late, the casher already took his card as he grins. We all stroll outside then I bid my friends off as we separate our way home.

“See you guys tomorrow.”

Ren comes with me, “you’re up for another shot?”
“You really think so, I’m going to burst.” He chuckles and he rubs his hands together because of the cold breeze striking towards us.

“It’s so cold tonight.” Ren grits his teeth and smiles at me. “Yeah, it sure is.” I say feeling chills in my body.

His next action caught me off guard which he takes my hand and puts it in his pocket.

“It’s warmer in there.” Ren says assuring me. I blush madly with the feeling and though of Ren’s hand holding me in his warm pocket. My heart is blooming with mad love of joy inside me and we continue our way home through the dark cloud and freezing cold wind.

How do u think plss tell me :D
THANK U

Offline kmkpc22

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing
    • kmkpc22
    • kmkpc22
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2014, 04:23:52 PM »
Yukirin, you flirt everybody.
Every boy in the story is very cool.
I love them all. >\\\\\<

Thank for update. I will follow you.

My twitter: @kmkpc22

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2014, 05:47:48 PM »
Thanks for the update trinitylian-san :thumbsup

hohoho... RenYuki :grin:
I can see them become official before MaYuki :cathappy:
if this continue then...
goodbye MaYuki :lol:

Yukirin, you flirt everybody.
hahaha...yeah what a player she is
and yet she mad at Milky being a player :P

Offline trinitylian

• I love AKB48
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2014, 07:20:38 AM »
MaYuki x JuRena: True hehe thnk u.  :lol:
kmkpc22: Yeah she should be honest with herself hehe thnk u   :twothumbs

Tragedy

“See that chick?” Miichan says as she points at Milky whose busy talking to boys in our class from the corner. Yui keeps herself busy from her lolly as we all sit in group in our class. I don’t know but she keeps on going to other people’s classroom.

“Yea, isn’t that Milky?” I say assuring while looking at how flirty Milky is right now. She keeps on touching the guy’s hair and continuously touching them every time.

“Hmm and she’s the most popular girl in this school.” Miichan replies.

“She sure is.” Yuko corrects.

“But why is she so popular?” Yui asks in curiosity.

“Oh, it’s coz she showed her boob and posted online.” Miichan responds coolly. Seriously how the f*** did this Gapchapin know everything about everyone’s business!?

“Eww, why would she do that?” I say flinching.

“Coz she’s slut.” I slap Yuko on the arm trying to keep her voice quiet.

“But she seems really nice though.” Yui says moving her shoulder.

“Hey Yuihan!”

“Hi Ricchan.”

“That girl definitely has something for you.” Miichan smirks as she whispers.

“I’m going to tell Paruru on you and wait for your fat ass to be pampered by salts.” We end up cracking but Yuichan send a deadly glare at Yuko for making fun of her.

“Haha very funny.” Yuichan says sarcastically with a pissed frown on her face.

“Morning everyone.”

“Morning sir.”

“I’ve got a very special announcement to make. Youse seniors will be going on camp next month.” Our whole class jump up from our seat as we cheer on.

“Okay now quite down before I fill this detention note.”

“You are coming right?” Miichan says as we walk down the hallway.

“Yeah are you.”

“No shit.”

I place a beam on my face as I see Yuko walking towards with well prepared Roses she picked from the florist.

"You nervous?" Miichan asks with a huge smile making her look extremely funny and cute.

"Never been excited like this ever." She replies showing her squirrel teeth.

"You ready?" Yuko nods in response and head down the garden of our school.

"We'll wait here." I say as we hid ourself where Haruna couldn't see us where she's sitting on the bench reading her favourite manga.

"Goodluck!" Miichan says and Yuko walks proudly to Kojima hiding the rose behind her back.

"Hi Yuko."

"Here." Haruna gasp in delight as Yuko hands her the flower.

"Umm...Haruna will you go out with me pretty please?"

"Yuchan I love you too but I'll tell you my answer when I'm ready."

"OK, I'll sure wait till you give your answer."

"So how did it go?" I ask as Yuko joins us eating our lunch.

"She told me to wait and she said she loves me!!" She squeaks and jumps on her sit like a child.

"Aww that's sweet."

Author POV
The same routine repeats day in and out and kids couldn't for summer camp to come after all these exams and assignments.

Knock Knock

“Ren, please get the door thanks.” Mrs Matsui calls Ren from down stair as she goes outside to dry the cloths.

“Yes mum.” Ren leaves his homework putting in mind the obedience of his mother first. He unlocks the knob and opens it and sees a smiling exciting face of Jurina with a basket full of delicious buns.

“Come in Jurina.” Ren smiles happily escorting her inside then pops the homemade buns on kitchen counter.

“Where’s mum?” It’s okay for both of them to address each other’s parents mum and dad because Ren and Jurina are childhood friends who grow up together.

“Back.” Ren answers

“Let’s go up.” Ren invites Jurina as they both pace upstairs.

They sit on the desk and switch on the TV with Jurina touching Ren’s laptop.

“I’ll come back let me grab something to eat.” Ren says as he goes to the fridge and grabs drinks and sliced fruits.

Meanwhile Jurina sees a small photo with its white side facing, and to her answer her curiosity she holds it up. Jurina felt a shot piercing through her soul, she never really thought Ren’s love for Yukirin could exceed.  She quickly wipes away her tears when she hear Ren’s footstep approaching then decides to leave.

“Wait- where are you going?” Ren holds her back with foods well prepared on a tray.

“Home, bye.” She runs downstairs with her heavy body and runs home.

“Jurina-“ Ren scratches his head thinking what on earth did just happen?

Period 1 Class

“Yukirin!” Miichan goes flying to her mates who are sitting on their desk having chats.

“Do you need water?” Yuko hands a bottle after the look on Miichan face.

“No no I’m all goods.” She says breathing heavily.

“What is it?” Yukirin asks.

“I saw Mayu and Jurina last night at the mall together!”

“Not too loud.” Yuko scolds.

“So they’re just friends, it’s nothing.” Yuichan says coolly.

“No! It looks different.”   

“How? Did they hold hands?” Yuko asks.

“N-no.” Miichan stutters but tries her hardest to convince her friends there is something going on between the twos.

“Then it’s just a friendship relationship.” Yukirin says with her expression showing she doesn’t care but her inside’s fill with contentment.

“I don’t know.” Miichan quietens down probably feeling defeated by the lack of proves she could give us. They all turn away from the Gapchapin and continue on their conversation they left off.

It’s official.

Miichan was right.

Mayu and Jurina are together.

And here I’m sailing on a river full of tears.

I'm sitting on my desk crying miserably and tearing every piece of damn notes of Mayu. I never really understand the pain of love until I've fallen for it. Now I know and understand how evil life could be. It isn't fair. I try praying to God for me and Mayu to be together but that's unfair to Mayu, because you can't just force someone to love you. And instead, I pray for a better relationship between and Mayu.

We’ve arrive at the camp site filled with trees which is about 50m and a beautiful beach down the horizon. Then Miichan comes dragging me to our cabin up the upper mountain. Our cabin has really nice clean colour and the inside has got nice odour.

It’s now past 9 and because the camp activity for today is finish, we’re allowed to have free time till 12am. Miichan and I decide to head down the beach with the rests. I can see Paruru and Yuichan chasing each other playfully and there are camp fires with marshmallows and hot chocolates to be feast. I help myself with a cup of hot chocolate and stroll down the sand with the waves splashing my long summer dress. I see couples everywhere but its ok I’ve still got my hot chocolate.

“Aren’t you cold?” A warm fur covers me up as I look up to meet the owner.

“Oh, hi Ren.”

“Hi.” He smiles adoringly. Ren keeps on bring up new subject and I swear I could listen to him day. His voice is just so eluding. There’s a silence surrounding between but I enjoy it and just let the times pass with the cold breeze hitting on us.

“Ren come here!” Sae calls him over to help him out with the fire logs.

“Guess I gotta go, you wanna come as well?”

“It’s ok I rather stay here.”

“Alright bye.” He smiles for the last time of the night as I watch him jogging back to the fire place.

Author POV

The time slowly drifts away but that isn’t the case right now. All it matter is having each other.

“Here this is for you.” Tano sticks up a burnt marshmallow at Muto’s face forcing her to eat.

“But Yuka, it’s burnt though.”

“But, I made this just for you.”

“Can’t you do another one.”

“This is the best I did for you. Come on, just eat it please. I made it with love.”

“Aissh fine then.” Muto unwilling tries taking a tiny bite but bad to her luck, Yuka stuffs it all in her mouth.

“See I know you love me.” Yuka smiles cockily and goes on to grab some drinks. Muto turns away then spits all out at once as she coughs because of the ash sending unpleasant taste.

That annoying ass nearly killed me…she says in her mind.

Yui and Paru finally stop playing and decide to sit on the sand with Paru’s head on Yui’s shoulder and hands linked.

“Sorry, am I interrupting something?” Both of the couple let go of each other and heads up to meet the intruder.

“No, nothing Tomochin.” Yui replies with a smile but her heart fill with disappointment.

“Do you mind if I could borrow you for a sec?”

“Sure ok I’ll come.” Paru replies without thinking about her partner.

“Yea, have fun bye.” Yui smiles awkwardly trying her best not to show her true feelings.  Tomochin clings onto Paru as she exchange smile and walk back to the inns. Yui pouts and kicks the waves mumbling inaudible words.

“You alright there Yuichan?”

“Yea I’m fine.” Yui breaths heavily from her nose and scoff. The baka laughs to herself with her thought in her mind. Kawaei scoops a handful of water and splashes it on Yui’s face.

“Yah, what was that for?” Ricchan just responds with her childish smile and tries running away with it but the energetic girl wouldn’t let her guard down as she chases her then they both end up with soaking wet shirts.

Yukirin POV

It stings even just the thought of it. Why did I even bother to come? I'm alone and that's becuase I force myself to be but not really, even so you still need a companion.

“Mayu come back!” Jurina chases him as they run together on the sand side kicking the water. They laugh along and seem like a lot of fun for them.

Stupid tears why do you always have to fall? It’s like these tears are allergy to Mayu. Why do they always shed with the sight and thought of him?
It hurts so much and what is worse when Jurina jumps onto Mayu and starts pashing him all over. I immediately turn away from the scene and begin pacing.

I clutch onto Ren’s jacket and slowly swallow my prox. I can’t love him no more; he’s already got someone else.

Why do I even think he could be mine at the first place when he’s always someone else from the beginning?

I continue on walking the opposite direction while looking down on foots with tears uncontrollably. The sky is all dark with the blazing stars shining upon us and the glittering sea waving towards us. I though there's no one else except for me but I guess I'm wrong. I see 2 people splashing each other with water and it take me by surprise when I see them kissing. I continue on pacing and the next thing has my jaw drop to the floor. 

I gasp my mouth and couldn't believe what I have just seen. I just saw Haruna and Shinoda-san kissing.

"Why would you spy on us?" I can see the anger and pissed face from Shinoda-san and Haruna has absolutely no idea what to say.

"How could you?" It breaks my heart even more to see this.

"No it's not what you think!" I walk away from them and run to the inns as I hear Haruna trying to explain whatever excuse she may need.

It’s better to stay from the reality.

NA: thnks all for reading. God Bless

Offline kmkpc22

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing
    • kmkpc22
    • kmkpc22
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2014, 05:31:32 PM »
Σ(゚д゚lll)It's too complicate

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2014, 05:12:07 AM »
crack pairing!? :twisted:

It hurts so much and what is worse when Jurina jumps onto Mayu and starts pashing him all over.
Yuki!!! if only you know how Jurina feel when you with Ren :catglare:

Offline trinitylian

• I love AKB48
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2014, 01:32:24 PM »
Mayuki One Shot
[/size]

“Promise me not to let go.”

“Yep!”

“Mayuuuu!!!!”

It was too late. Yukirin was already on the concrete sobbing with her bleeding knee.

“I-told you to hold on!” She sobbed real hard and not only because of the pain but of how Mayuyu broke his promise.

“I’m sorry.” Mayu says trying her hardest to keep a serious face on but the imagination of Yukirin landing on her butt first was just somewhat so funny to her.

It raged Yukirin even more when Mayu thinks it all a joke.

Yukirin stomped as she walked to their car putting a pout on her face. Mayu who was still smiling grabbed the bike and packs it away on the roof then gets into the driver seat.

“Babe I’m sorry.” Mayu continuously tries apologizing but the stonehearted wouldn’t accept it.

They’d arrived at the apartment but it wasn’t over yet. Yukirin was still stomping as she ceased her eyebrows showing the black side of her and unlocked they apartment room as she immediately went inside their bedroom.

After packing all the tools away, Mayu finally went in their bedroom to check her pissed girlfriend. The first thing she noticed was the pouty face as she sat opposite end of the bed with already Mayu mind was filled with her lips. She joined in sitting next to her beloved but Yukirin turned her body away making Mayu chuckled at her childish acts lately.

“Ya, I said I’m sorry.”

“Psshh as if.” Yukirin says in a sarcastic manner which made Mayu sighed, and of course Mayuyu regretted what he had done but she was just trying her best to help make Yukirin know how to ride quicker.

“Come here , let’s clean your injury,” said Mayu as goes over to the closet picking the first aid kit and came kneeling back down in front her beloved.

“Ouch,” Yukirin winced as the tissue stings on her scar.

“All done,” said Mayu as he putted back then comes back keeling down again with her cute face.

“Does it still hurt?” The cyborg whispered which already healed the broken heart of her beloved as she took Yukirin’s hand and caressed.

“Y-yes.”

Her throat was dry after crying and the next action Mayu did made the wound healed for sure. Mayu bend down and started leaving kisses on her knee trailing down to the bottom.

“Is it better now?” Mayu asked with a smile.

“Hmm.” Yukirin smiled blushing madly as Mayu got up on her feet and sits next to her girlfriend with their hands still attached.

"I'm sorry ok?" The sweetheart girlfriend asked her black hearted childishly and she shows her smile that she likes to do.

"Promise me you will never break your promises ever again?" Black who then turned all mushy mushy hold her pink up as the cyborg linked together.

They stared each other into one another’s eye and slowly they move closer inch by inch where the point their foreheads touched and lips sealed with a kiss.

Thnk u  :D  :lol:  :heart:

Offline trinitylian

• I love AKB48
Yuiparu You and I
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2014, 12:50:46 PM »

You and I
[/size]

I loved her and what could be said more than that. I knew I wanted more but I didn’t have the courage to do it and couldn’t bare the rejection. We had been going on since the first day we met at our audition. It felted like an angel sent from above, she’s perfect in every way, to the way she tucks her hair back and to little things. I felt in love with her even more and admired every single little action she made.
The love we had between the two us, became harder than we thought. She was my roommate and best friend; we had an apartment and lived together.

She always thought me of her best friend and we were, but I’d always wanted more than that. She never understood me and how painful it was standing there isolated in the storm as I watched her with another person. Her happiest moment was my worst but I had to pretend. It was confirmed that she was finally dating Itano Tomomi-san. She never said something about us two publicly, things like how I gave her presents including the necklace I bought for the two of us while away. But she said all the things she’d done with Itano-san from smallest to biggest. I died a little inside every time I saw them together and knew I couldn’t carry on. I’d finally made my choice. I was going to drop out and didn’t give a crappy shit anymore.

Why let the pain dictate you when you could just free yourself?

“Don’t go.”

“I’ve made it.”

My words had pain and sarcasm involved. I know that I’d pissed my salty princess worse.

She swing me back making up heart rise above my chest and saw nothing but anger in her eye as I slumped on the bed. She stood there and man I could never the terrifying look of her face, it’s still vivid. Her raging red eyes gazed me and felt like she was about to stab me. My tears got stuck at my lacrimal caruncle as I pushed my luck and grabbed my suitcase. She grasped me back as my arm swelled with her tight grip staring me into my empty soul. I tried shoving her off but only made turned her anger raised as she seized my suitcase and slammed right against the floor. I thought she was going to stop but didn’t as she opened up suitcase and threw a damn piece she could find in there. I prevent her but the angry salt-chan pushed me
away making me bumped against the corner of the Manchester leaving it with a huge bruise.

“Stop it!!” She did not listened one bit as she stood up with her agonized face.

“Why can’t you just stay!?”

“It’s easy for you to say that.”

Paru smashed the vase case on the floor and it really raged me the fact that it was one of my favourite flowers. I gave it to her last week for her birthday and I guess she didn’t value as much as I wanted her to. My face turned blood red with a brooding expression as I swinged my hand on purpose causing the massive huge fish tank to be shattered with the helpless needy fishes begged for their lives.

One by one the beautiful ornamentations and efforts we put in the room turned out like a garbage place. We let out the emotions we’d kept for so long as we expressed them physically.  The drama went intense as the pillow cottons flied everywhere.

It was one rainy day that day, and I was stubborn enough to roam around in the pouring rain. We had a fight and it turned worse than I thought it would be. We said things that we never meant and didn’t consider each other’s feeling and how cruel it was. I sat in the rain for God only knows, and my tears were mixed with flooding liquids of rains. I cried my heart out clutching my knees tight and not only because her word cuts through my soul, but I felt guilty of what I said as well. I wished I could take it back, but even if you say take it back, you can’t because you’ve already said it. My body felt numb after all the pains, but my inside was still fresh and the past kept on flashing back. I tried not imagining the scenery in the room, where we strike each other with all the objects we could find near us. The room looked like a pile of junks that got scattered by a homo looking for foods. The venoms spiked in each sound, we screech loudly waking up the neighbours. The overwhelming hatred and love stopped when a bitterly soft palm that I never it would do such things left a hole in my heart, as my shaking scared hand covered the red stain. I dashed out with endless tears drowning and a heart left with her bitter-sweet loves.

Maybe that day was my bad day as the pouring rain plunged right in the middle of my head. I shivered as I gritted my teeth and sobbed.

I didn’t care about my surroundings with me flowing in a sea filled with regrets. The lights near our apartments where all dead, it was really dark and the lights in the streets didn’t had that much power to dictate. I was alone sitting on the bench with heaven rains upon.

For a moment the rain stopped streaming at me but I realised that a figure with an umbrella so familiar stood in front of me.

A voice that sounded familiar, a voice that I loved and hated at the same time awakens me.

“Get up.” I gazed only to see the apathetic expression of the person whom hated and loved.

“Go away.” I coughed after finding out my voice had cracked with all the crying.

“Stop being stubborn would you!?” She broke my heart worse than she ever did as she yelled and gripped hard on my wrist.

“Let go of me you bitch!” I tried freeing my hand but I underestimated her strengths. She dragged me back to our apartment.

I snatched my hand off as I rubbed at the swelling harsh grip. She heaved in annoyance.

“Let’s dry you up.” She said as she walks to the bathroom grabbing a towel.

We were only wearing our singlets and shorts after changing our soaking wet clothes.

She dragged me on our bed as she clears some of the mess and returns back to rubbing my head with a dry towel. I hated her touch but at the same time my feeling and mind is dominating me with her messages sending jolts through my body. My tears finally had gone, and even if I wanted to cry more, there were no more tears left to shed.

I stared deep in her eyes as she tried avoiding my gaze. The eye that I foretold missed.
My hairs were on the verge of drying fully, then chucked the towel away and sat opposite. I literally had nothing to say because I’ve pretty said everything in my heart. She showed me her indifferent face as her beautifully shaped body made it vulnerable to lust her. The raindrops made pounds as it dropped on the window from the balcony.

“I’m sorry.”

We said the same phrase every time and it’s like a thing that I’m used to. Maybe we just said that phrase all the time without even really giving deep comprehension and thoughts in it.

I couldn’t forgive any of us because seriously I’m sick and tired of this kind of relationship.

She caressed my cheek with soft milky hands and brushed through my lips. I didn’t want to repeat the same phrase again but somehow I could never
escape from her spell. I loved right at the moment but morning would come, reminding me and leaving me with regrets and guilt. Her lips contacted mine, as I tasted her sweet cherry lip gloss. It was too good and my mind fought in decision but temptation of her couldn’t be resisted. I devour her in hunger and soon our breathing came shorter in time. I traced kisses from collarbone and downwards as I covered our body with the sheet.

The sun blazed through the balcony and I was awakened by a soft contact on my eyelids, as I slowly opened my eyes and got welcomed by a beautiful flawless face that I’d always loved.

“Good morning.” She whispered addictively in my ear as I hugged her body tighter and snuggled into the crook of her neck.

“Don’t go ok?”

She said showing her dimples I loved as I nodded in response with our arms on each other’s waist.

The sound of her phone vibrated from next to her as she picked to her message. I was taken back by her expression as she gasped and quickly got out of bed. She ran to the closet and quickly dressed up as I sat up scrunching the white sheet to cover my naked body.

“Where are you going?” My voice had anxiety and worrisome.

“Tomochin texted saying I need to come down quickly.” I wasn’t sure if she actually wanted me to hear her answer as she tried leaving the room.

I remembered Paru once telling that she was going to go shopping with Tomochin for their wedding dresses.

“So is that your choice? Lie to me, fuck me then break me?”

She stopped as soon as she heard me and opened the door knob. I could imagine her saddest face for she was showing me her back as she was sobbed quietly.

“Maybe we were never destined to be together. Maybe I’m just a fool who keeps on aiming at the closed gap. Someday, if fate is kind enough then we might meet me again. And if we ever meet again, then lets reborn as strangers. But in another life, we could be together for God only knows…”

I wanted more than anything for her to stand by me and if I had to beg for it then I would. I didn’t cried but tears naturally flowed.

“You can get out of my life, if that’s your choice…”

Just like that she left again. Deeply and sincerely, I begged her to stay even if I pretended like I didn’t give a damn.

Another day would come and you would belong in another person’s arm.

Thnks for reading n pls tell me ur opinion because that enhances my ability of writing and this wild imaginations I've got. Hehe 
  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

God bless you all  :hip smile:

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
Re: A Little Thing called Infatuation (Mayuki)+(WMatsui)+(Genderbender)
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2014, 10:21:23 AM »
Update pls!!
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline crosteks

• Member+
  • Treasure Your Life
    • nida_remorin
    • nida_remorin
    • niyrene
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2014, 02:32:47 PM »
 :banghead: :banghead: PLEASE UPDATE SOONN.. :cow: :cow:

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2014, 11:32:10 AM »
 :mon lurk: :mon look: Hmmm... didn't see update

waiting for update :mon cweepy:

Offline trinitylian

• I love AKB48
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2014, 12:28:57 PM »
First of all, sorry for being an lazy-ass person.  :on polter:

But I hope u like this chapt continuation. Thank u  :D

Camp was full of dramas. Glad it’s over and I swear that was one of the most boring and shittest camp I’ve ever been. Jurina and Mayu eww. I swear they don’t even match. It sickens with too many couples circling me. And it turned out that Milky had enough people talking craps about her. It ended that Haruna slept with Mariko after her disappearance to the boys cabin.

“Who do you think you are!? Huh??” The girl Miyuki gritted her teethes with a fuming red face as she clenched her knuckles that were turning white.

“What? It is true. Everyone knows what kind you are.” Miichan says as she crossed her arms in a demeanour.

“Bitch, you don’t know me ok!? How dare you spread rumours about me!”

“Yea of course you just troll late at night selling your bodies for a bargain so you could pay debts for your drugged mother and alcoholic father!”

Miyuki jumped on top of her and began scratching Miichan’s face where she helplessly tries pulling her hair. All the boys in the cabin spring out from their room taking a look at the commotion that was happening right in the middle. It was such an entertaining brawling fight between those two cat and dog. The fight finally ended with Miyuki flipping her hair probably trying to show off in front of the boys and Miichan raising a bird and walking off coolly.

Yukirin hums the tune of a song she's been listening the past week and so to the bathroom. She checks herself in the mirror as she takes out her mascara and lipsticks whatever she needs for her face. A tall figure stands adjacent to her with the water tap running down. Yukirin suddenly stops when she sees the person at the mirror.

“Did you tell her?”

Her voice has pain and guilt with the sorrowful look on her face, and truth and honestly, Yukirin feels bad for catching them red-handed but it wasn’t fault really is it?

“No. I didn’t.” Yukirin replies calmly with the unprejudiced expression. 

“Yukirin, I trust you ok? You’re my best friend and I swear what I had with Mariko was nothing ok.” Haruna starts shaking the younger girl’s arm and almost forcing her to believe her.

“Yea.” She replies with an emotionless plain face.

“Yea, I trust and you know I swear I did not sleep with him, I swear.”

“Yea ok.”

“It’s because you’re a slut and no one likes you.” Yukirin quietly says that in her mind...

“How’s your day?” Mrs Kashiwagi asks while folding the clothes neatly and putting them in the closet from the living room.

“Same as always.” Yukirin mumbles making her question in mind with the frown on her face.

“Tell me what’s wrong?” Mrs Kashiwagi stops what she’s doing trying her best to help her child as she possibly could.

“Nothing.” She answers with her frail legs slumping to her room.

“And err- sweetie will you be fine if we move together to the States?”

“Mum, give me a break, you can move by yourself.”

She runs upstairs leaving her mum disheartened and shuts the door with a slam as she slumps herself under the cosy blanket.

She wants to get rid of this feeling that comes in and out that repeats forever, but only makes it harder. She covers herself fully with the blanket but keeps her head put for fresh air. The thoughts of Mayu only swirls in her head 24/7 as much as she hates it; it lures her mind making her cringe every time. She closes her eyes as she prays silently and waits for a new to begin.

“Man you’re so lucky to have.”

“You better take care of her real good.”

Haachan and Lovetan gives a pat on Mayu’s back congratulating them with the rest of his mates in the cafeteria.

“Yea I will thank you.”

They all sat at the table having chats and letting out every piece of word they kept to be told. Slowly the table abated as soon as they see Jurina coming and shoos themselves away to give the couples time.

“And umm yea we’ll see you.”

Mayu’s heart wears a smile from the moment he sees her glittering figure. It never fails to give glints of love for him and God only knows how long he’d been waiting.

“Hi, what took you so long?”

“Oh, sorry I was just helping out Mr Takashi.” She says showing her infamous puppy smile and already Mayu couldn’t resist the temptation of devouring the sweet lips of hers.

He smiles sweetly in response then shuffles himself as he closes the gaps in between.

“Yea I’ll see you tonight then.” Jurina gives him a quick peck on the cheek making Mayu’s heart throb.

“Bye.”

On the other side of the table, there’s an eye staring into their soul tracing every single action they make. It breaks Yukirin’s heart each time they do something intimidating but nothing goes the way you like it. Maybe this is just how things work out. You have to sweat in order to burn, and maybe pain comes first in everything.

“Here have some.” A voice the wakes her from her fantasy and comforts her each time comes sit next to her. Literally, telling her you’re not alone.

Ren passes Yukirin a packet of chocolate as she takes a piece placing a fake hearty smile.

“Thank you.” She nods in manners and takes a bite which hits like a wave because of how good it tastes. You can’t just judge by the look because you never know the outcome. It brings back joy and makes Yukirin forget the pain with all the people around her. She’s grateful for all the blessings she’s been given, but what more could she need than this?

The bell rings with all the kids trying their way out through the beserking gazillion kids, as Yukirin makes her way to the locker room. She picks her biology textbook before going in her class, and surprisingly, she sees a note that must’ve got slide into it before lunch. She picks which read meet me near the gate afterschool. She wonders who it could be but shrugs her shoulder and wanders off to her class before she gets punish for tuning up late.

“Sir, isn’t Mr Takashi here?” The students brawl on to ask questions since it’s weird without Takashi.

“Nope, I’ll be replacing him.” The CRT says casually as she picks her book of how to staying healthy.

Having a class without Mr Takashi isn’t the same as usual. Kids never really pay any single attention to whatever need Mrs Akimoto might have to say, and who could blame if their own CRT teacher doesn’t give a damn. There are bunch of kids in a group everywhere; with the boys talking about how many kids they’ve beaten up, girls imagining when they’re going to get their nails fixed, Mayu and Jurina enjoying their time in class.
The rumours of Kojima sleeping with Shinoda went blank after accepted Yuko. It’s pretty vicious to Yukirin and thinks maybe she’s just trying to use

Yuko and all that, but who knows.

Yukirin waves her friends as she waits patiently but time slowly ticks away which makes her extremely bored. She heaved and sighs while a taking a walk in circle, she tries touching her phone to escape from boredom but it does not help at all.

“Aisshh is this prank or some shit?”

“Yukirin wait up.” A voice makes her turn her back and gets welcome by a tiresome look of Ren.

“Ren you alright.”

“Yea, let’s go home.”

She nods in response as they walk together down the road. It’s already past 6 after they had finished their ramen.

“Um Ren, was it you who um wrote meet me after school?”   

“Yea.”

“Oh, haha.”

“So was it because of this?”

"Quite, but not really.”

“Then what is it?” Ren stops walking making Yukirin turn back to see what’s wrong as she faces him with 2 foot distance apart. The look on his face seems somewhat desperate and ready and she's confuse.

“Um, Yuki.”

The name makes her heart flutter with the feeling that she never thought she would have for him.

“Could please go out with me, I swear I’ll be the best person you want me to be and I’ll take care of you forever?”

Should she say yes or no. Man, I don't k-no.
Thank you God bless <3

Offline chotei_sha

• I own a ship and its name is MaYuki :)
  • MaYuki forever ♥
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2014, 06:35:21 AM »
YYYEEEESSSSS PPLLLEEAAASSSEEE. I want to see a happy yuki! My kami-oshi needs him!

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2014, 09:27:42 AM »
Arghh... Mayu what are you doing!?
don't you love Yuki? :panic:

Ren already make his move..

if it can make Mayu jealous :twisted:

if not then

but if Ren really is the best man for Yuki.........
Argh... screw Mayu better ship RenYuki XD

Offline chotei_sha

• I own a ship and its name is MaYuki :)
  • MaYuki forever ♥
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2014, 12:44:26 PM »
Arghh... Mayu what are you doing!?
don't you love Yuki? :panic:

Ren already make his move..

if it can make Mayu jealous :twisted:

if not then

but if Ren really is the best man for Yuki.........
Argh... screw Mayu better ship RenYuki XD
[/quote

Yes i agree. MaYuki is first priority! But if Mayu is too stubborn then Yuki should say yes. I just want my kami-oshi to be happy lolol]

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2014, 06:08:10 PM »
oh yeah, yukirin please just say yes!
i want yukirin to just say yes!  :twisted:
well yeah in here, ren is better than mayu i think hohoho but, how about jurina? hmmm....
make renyuki, onegai
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2014, 10:24:28 PM »
Omg...
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline trinitylian

• I love AKB48
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2014, 11:50:21 AM »
Why don’t we swap for a day?
[/size]

I wrote this fic based on what I saw Yui n Yukirin did..... :huhuh
thnk u

The schedule and everything was busy as always. Nothing’s the same as being in AKB. Every day was another busy day and they barely get time to rest. Each one of the members tried their hardest to be the best they could be. Also, like any other pop groups, AKB attracts people in no particular genre, whether they’re old, young, female or male.

Yui and Yukirin walked happily along the concert stadium waving at the fans happily. The next was caught off guard. Yukirin happily laid next to Yui and ended up giving her a kiss on the cheek, which made the crowd go mental.

But what she didn’t know was, there was a girl sitting on her couch due to her exhaustion watching every single bits of her.

“That b urghh!” She clenched her fist as her knuckles tuned white from the tight pressure. She sighed with the disappointment of doing nothing and waited for her partner to return home.

The key clinging from the door awakened the cyborg from her wonderland. Mayu lazily sat up from the couch with a warm blanket covering her body.

“Hey, how’s your day?” The tall gentle figure greeted her with her beautiful smile as she placed a peck on soft lips.

“What’s wrong?” Her girlfriend asked as she sat opposite side on the couch. Her beloved only pout in return and putted her angry cute expression, but only made it harder for Yukirin to restrain herself from smudging her cute face.

“I saw what you did.” Yukirin gulped her saliva hard with the extreme stare that was in front of her.

“W-what do you mean?” The innocent lie did not persuade her smart cyborg. Try again Yukirin

“How could you?” Mayu started sulking and kicking Yukirin with her baby face.

“I took a one day off and you’re already flirting with someone!”

The cyborg stomped off to their shared bedroom as she left behind the confused giraffe.

Flirt?

The morning sunrise sparkled in the eyes of the sleeping princess, she rubbed her eyes and only to the kettle sound from the kitchen. She turned and found the space next to her right empty. Guess she must've woken up

“Mayuyu, don’t you want me to stay?” Yukirin had just finished taking shower and everything she need before work.

“Naa, I’m all goods.” Mayu said as she busied herself with making the breakfast and setting them up on the table.

Theatre

The practice was tiring as usual and it even gets worse if someone you’re missing wasn’t next to you. Just like this poor lady here, Yukirin.
The stiff muscles called out for a nice cold drink to her sweaty body. She grabbed the drink from the vending machine and noticed a figure next to her.

She gave her a benelavent greet but shock to her response, the salty girl of course gave her salty greets.

Yukirin dared not to look at her and it seemed like, even the black aura could not fight against the salt.

“Hey Yukirin, you may be popular and all that, but be careful.”

Aissh what the heck is this? First my little cyborg’s warns me and now is her??? Aarrghh someone please help.

That afternoon, Mayu was really bored and had nothing so she decided to go grab something at the shop downtown. Bad or good to her luck, she met Yuichan, Yui greeted with her polite manners and somehow Mayu seemed to nick her off. Yui's intuition told her something's must've been wrong and tried not to press the button. Mayu looked for new manga while Yui busied herself with foods in the shelter. The door slide opened and made the twos wide opened their eyes.

"Mayu! Yui!? What are you guys doing here?" Yukirin asked with her normal reaction face.
The slide again and it took them by surprise, did someone organised this or what?

"Paruru, Yuko."

They all sat on the table with drinks surrounding but none of them really put much effort into drinking it.

“Oh, I’ve got an idea! How about, you guys swap partners!?” Yuko beamed proudly.

“What!!”

“Yea, what I mean is, Yui will go with Yukirin then Mayuyu and Paruru.”

“No way! I would not let this Giraffe take away my property.”

Paru's words made Yui blushed at the last word as her body melts kneeling in front of her guard.

“Excuse me! How dare you call her that, you salty ass crack!” Mayu pushed in to confront the salty princess they call as continuously argue.

“Yah, what the heck’s going on.”

“Sou-chan! Hurry, please help us.”

Yuko whispered something to Takamina's ear as they continued to whispered then turned with a serious looking face.

Right we’ve made a decision, Yui, you go with Yukirin. Mayu, you go with Paru. Got that?”

“Yes Sou-chan arigatou gozaimas.” Yui and Yukirin thanked and kind of seemed please...?

“Let’s go Yui.” Yukirin dragged Yui's arm making Mayu pout like a 4 yr old while Paruru flinched.

“And Yuko.”

“Yes?”

“Please take care of our princesses’ thank you.”

“Right, leave it to me.”

“You hentai squirrel! Why did you come up with that idea?!”

Yuko didn’t realise that as soon as she turned around, she was greeted by the scary salt-chan’s face with a laser beaming on her forehead by the cyborg girl.

Crap this two combination will definitely kill me in a sec… Nyan Nyan!

“Ok, ok. I’ve got an idea.”

“I think we’re better off without your vulgar idea,” Paru snapped.

“Yah, you guys! Oh, I see what you said there.”

“What?”

“You said ‘we’.” 

“Ok, enough of this shit. How about we all go to the cinema?”

Yuko was smiling ear to ear but the twos just still couldn’t get over their beloved.

“Oh, come on,” Yuko exclaimed as she dragged them both with the annoyed expression worn on their face.

Cinema

“So are you two just gonna sook to each other and pout??”

Said Yuko who was sitting behind them with popcorns smothered on her face.

“Who would wanna be with this salty person like her seriously, I feel sorry for Yui.” It send shivers down Paru’s spine as soon as she heard those kind of
words from Mayu.

“And how about you! I feel sorry for Yukirin having to put up with this cyborg that cares nothing but herself!”

“Ok, ok please stop now! Oh my Lord, these two are so hard to handle. You guys are so unentertaining.”

“And you too! We didn’t come here to entertain you so stop with your vulgar thoughts.”

“Aissh it’s not that, what I mean is, you guys shouldn’t fight and quarrels. But rather be friends, you know.”

The 3s continued on watching the film with the 2 still pissed at each other from the previous words and there was Yuko, busily eating sitting behind. It was peaceful until Yuko snatched salt-chan’s coke away from her.

“Hey Oshima! Give me back my drink!” Paru demanded as she turned fuming but the monkey was already slurping loudly.

“Come on don’t be selfish, ask your beloved wife to share it with you next to you.”

“Oh yea, wait till I tell Nyan Nyan about how you groped the juniors.” Paru tried convincing Yuko but guessed it didn’t work since Paru’s one was bigger.

“Then let’s wait for Yui to find out how you went out eating with Tomochin and lied to her.”

“I-“

Yuko happily smirked as she devours her popcorns and continued on watching, leaving the frustrated Paruru.

“Here.” Out of nowhere, the cyborg handed her coke to Paruru.

“Hmm?”

“Drink it.” She replied without looking yet so cool.

“Thanks.” It was awkward but somehow slowly it questions Paruru’s heart. Maybe Mayu wasn’t that kind she thought of her. Maybe her love for Yukirin’s
greater any other, just like her love for Yui.

“I saw what you guys did! And wait till I tell everyone!”

“What?”

“You guys shared the same straw didn’t you?”

“Y-yea so..?”

“That’s a kiss! You guys did an indirect kiss!”

Paruru’s faced was red as a tomato and Mayu didn’t realised that her nose had bled from the over exaggerating imagination. 

“Mayu oh my gosh!”

“Here,” Paru handed a tissue and caused more blood when her delicate hand covered Mayu’s mouth. Mayu’s face was crimson red and she just couldn’t
contaminate the dwelling feelings inside.

“Next is the photo booth. Let’s go in.”

They pose with Yuko in the middle as she shows her mischievous yet adorable facial expression. The trueshade couple did the piece sign with their squirrel showing her teeth in the middle. It was nearing the end and out of nowhere Yuko told Mayu bluntly which made the twos surprised.

“Kiss me Mayu!”

Mayu agreed but the mischievous girl went heads back as it resulted shockingly with Mayu kissed Paru on the lips and bam went the flash. 

“Haha!”

Bam another shot

Both of them dared not to speak or talk. It was so awkward that neither of them couldn’t even walk properly.

Damn that Hentai!

They continuously cussed the squirrel for the incident with a blushing face through out the whole day they spent in the amusement park.

On the other side of the world

“I wonder how they go.”

“They’d be alright.”

“You think so?”

“Yea, I’m the squirrel has a lot of great ideas.”

“Yea.”

“What is it this Mayu!! Aaargghh!”  There were red steams coming out from Yukirin’s ear and nose with her phone displaying a photo of the trueshade kiss.

“It was an accident.”

“What!??”

“I can explain.”

“I don’t want your explanation.”

“Right that’s it you’re sleeping on the couch.”

“Nooooo. I’m sorry Yukirin.”

Mayu should’ve been aware that when it comes to down to their relationship business, she knew how protective and jealous Yukirin was.

Mayu couldn’t shut her eyes due to the fact her worrisome is slowing eating her brain and because of the dark. The winds bashing the windows made her
phobia a lot worse as she pulled the blanket over her head and prayed silently.
In the end, she finally made her mind up as she scrunched the blanket up and wrapping it to her body and end up running towards their bedroom. She
was welcomed by the calm sleeping noise of her wifu and slowly creeping up to her side. She stood steady with the whole blanket wrapped around looking a bit scary.

Mayu poked Yukirin’s side and next a loud voice was heard.

“Oh my gosh Mayu! I thought you were a ghost.”

“Mamarin, I’m sorry. But I can’t sleep so may I please sleep with you.”

Yukirin had mental nose blood as she tried holding herself from the cute cyborg in front of her. But she just couldn’t let her guard down easily with the
thought of the photo that came flashing in her mind.

“Fine then, here.” She turned again giving space for Mayu to sleep.

Mayu got rid of the blanket and turned off the lamp as she made herself finally at the right spot. Mayu cheerfully smiled to herself then turned snaking her slim arms around Yukirin’s beautiful curve. It sends shivers down Yukirin’s spine and that alone seemed to heal her heart.

“I love you.”

It was never enough for both of them to say those words and it was the most addictive phrase for both of them.

It was around 10.50pm by the time Paru came out of the shower room drying her hair with a towel to their bedroom and sat on the edge of their bed.

“I’ll dry it for you.”

“Thank you.”

Yui gently messaged and squeezing her hair whilst Paru closed her eyes feeling relieved after a long day. Yuichan smiled to herself with the look on
Paruru’s adorable face and decided to place kisses on her dry parts of head. It awakened Paru as she slowly opened her eyelid and held on to Yui’s hand, feeling the love and comfort she yearned for every second.

“Aishiteru Yui.” Paru whispered quietly but it was loud enough for Yui to hear it then she sealed it with a kiss on her hand.

Ring_

Her phone vibrated giving a hint that it was a message.

I’m sure you want this- Oshima Yuko

Paru placed a questioning face and she swiped her iphone and the only thing she’d hear was a bomb exploding.

“Paru…”

Yui felt like a huge rock had just landed on top of her after the sight of seeing the picture of Mayu and her girlfriend kissed.

“No, it’s not what you’re thinking I swear.”

“Yea it better not be.”   

Paruru faced the frowning Yui on the bed and gently, Paruru squeezed the angry Yui on her cheek forcing her to look at her.

“Look at me Yui.”

“It’s not fair.” Yui avoided eye contact and did a duck lip, which made Paru's mind go all dysfunctional.

“It was nothing; I mean it was just an accident.”

Though it may sound nothing to Paru, it still didn’t satisfy her Yui.

“Naw my baby is too cute.” She squeezed to herself and kept on pinching Yui’s cheek then threw her body on to Yui giving her a tight warm embrace.

“I only love you Yui. I love you so much.”

I knoe it sucks  :thumbdown: but thnks all, God bless <3

I will try updating te chapts by this week. sorryy too many shitts to do

Offline kmkpc22

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing
    • kmkpc22
    • kmkpc22
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2014, 09:01:58 AM »
lol I love ParuxMayu.

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Do it now