JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - FLOWER

Author Topic: Ren's Weird Fic : The Goosebump (23/23) - COMPLETED  (Read 54475 times)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: Ren's Weird Fic : The Goosebump Chapter 8 18/10 (JuriRenaMaYuki GB-Fic)
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2014, 09:40:06 AM »
Yuki!!!!!! Im with you and rena sama too!!!!

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2014, 10:38:54 AM »
Oh!!! Milky and Mayu are sisters!! this chapter is so interesting!!

Offline mayura48

• Member+
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2014, 02:23:34 PM »
about this chapt.. is it too dangerous ? hhaahaha  :glasses:

so.. you did some interisting side plot in there rensu-senpai.. watanabe sister ? how come !!? did they popped up from your mind in sudden.. wkwkwk..  :bigdeal:

and then.. about mayuki kiss scene... ooo~ it was so tragic  :cry: i feel sorry for him... but, where do yuki get the clue that mayu was didnt love him ? Jurina ? and.. is mayu feel pitty for yuki so she would let jurina go..

and... where is my JuriMayu scene !?!?!?  :scolding: hhahaha .. but, if they were separated.. i dont know.. if thats can make the story to be more interisting ..why not ? hehe.. But, please be sure to make mayu happy about her decission.. *somehow i think that mayu has her bitchy dorky side.. why dont you make about it rensu-senpai ...  :lol: ahehe

Please hurry for the next chapt .. and thanks for your hardwork  :kneelbow:

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2014, 08:31:10 PM »
so, its not only mayu who felt it..?

sigh, milky... :bored: :tama-groan:

waiting for the next one~ :tama-yeeaah:

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2014, 07:48:27 AM »
YUKI! Again you made a hurtful kissing scene :pen_cry: :pen_cry: :pen_cry:
Was Yuki finally realized that Mayu doesn't has feeling for him? Poor him :fainted:
What?! Milky is Mayu's sister? Hm...I wonder how she can meet with Jurio? And what is her relationshio with Jurio? :mon scare:
Can't wait for the party to begin. Thanks for the update, keep up the good work. This fic is great :on woohoo: :on GJ:

Offline gyuchan

• Member+
  • a weird silent reader..... Alone alone alone
    • febb345
    • febygracet
    • +FebyGrace
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2014, 05:54:53 PM »
So,Milky is Mayu's sister?! Bruakakaka...  :w00t: :w00t:
What happen with Yuki? Hm,i think Mayu doesn't love Yuki anymore :P
Please update soon~~~~ :twothumbs :ptam-ok:

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
Re: Ren's Weird Fic : The Goosebump Chapter 7 12/10 (JuriRenaMaYuki GB-Fic)
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2014, 06:05:09 PM »
mayu and milky are sisters? wWatanabe!
the mayuki kissu part, i like those feelings!
not only jurio rena who need to make explanation, but you must do too.
okay, you've made more spicy in this story :hip smile:
well, i start too fall for this fic :p
please keep your hard work on this fic, RenShuChan!
ganbare!
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2014, 11:22:16 PM »
Plis don´t let the fanfic!!
It is really very interesting.

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2014, 09:10:32 AM »
Replies:
Minami-chan: thank you for reading, I'll try my best to finish it :)

Sastio13 : right, I added too much spicy here, LOL. Thanks for reading.

Gyuchan: yeah, they're sisters XD what happen to Yuki? IDK :lol:

Gek geki: yeah Yuki... I'm here too :lol:

Mayura48 : they didn't pop up suddenly, I already write a slight about Mayu's sister in the prologue :p sorry if it's not interesting anymore :bow:

Kairi65 : it's hard for the both of them :(

Koyumichan~: Sorry for the hurt kissing scene :bow: I hope your questions answered at this chapter (∩_∩)

Minna, I'm sorry for the super late update. I'm really in a pinch with a dozen of tasks lately. Also... I kinda lost my courage in writing. Things happen...

But hey, I just need to read all your comments to write the continuation and find a courage to write again.

As always, I'm sorry if the story isn't interesting, with the wrong grammar, typos, bad English... Hope you like it... (∩_∩)

Yuki walked back to his house. He asked Mayu to tell Jurio and the others that he couldn’t come to the party. After the earlier event, he didn’t think he could face the others. He lost his mood to do anything. He closed the door and walked to his room. Even the greeting from his mom was ignored by him. He locked the door.

Why Mayu? Why? You never look at me the way I do...

Yuki’s mind started to wandering around the past months they were being together. Maybe he was just too stupid believed in that goosebump thing, or he was stupid believed that Mayu loved him the way he did? It was cliche, but Yuki was head over heals to Mayu since the very first time they met accidentally that day. Mayu was sparkling in his eyes. Everything about Mayu, her raven black hair, her glistening eyes, her cute smile, you mention it and Yuki would nodded like crazy about it.

Maybe he sounded pathetic to feel jealous over his best friends who had their own girlfriend or simply popular among the girls. He didn’t need to be popular, he just wanted to have a girlfriend. To shared his story about the day he had been through, to walked together hand in hand to the amusement park, to shared the same shelter when it was rain.

Rain...?

Suddenly it was rain hard, came along with the thunder which made his heart jump in surprise. He sighed. His mind focused back to Mayu, ignoring the hard rain like he ignored his mom. He pulled the blanket all over his body and fell asleep while thinking about Mayu.

---

“So you’re Jurio’s friend?” Milky asked while sat on the living room together with her little sister, Mayu, who just arrived at Jurio’s house. It was coincident, the Watanabe sister was Jurio’s friend without they even knew a tiny clue.

“Yeah, we’re in the same school and have a group friend, just like that,” Mayu shrugged her shoulder. She looked at her sister beside her and asked the same question about how she could befriend with Jurio.

“He was my ex’s cousin. We met a few times in my ex’s house and became quite close,” Milky trailed. “And don’t even ask about my ex,” she warned Mayu.

“I thought you live with your boyfriend,” Mayu snapped the question to her older sister.

“Ex,” Milky corrected.

“Yeah, whatever...” She was still curious about how could her sister ended up in her friend’s house. Suddenly her mind made an imaginary clicked sound and blurted out,”Don’t tell me your next target is...”

Milky laughed. She knew what her sister meant. “No way, Jurio isn’t my type,” she rolled her eyes.

“Where’s him by the way?” Mayu asked. Wondering why the owner of the house didn’t meet his guest.

“That kid, he prepared everything all afternoon and ended up tired. Now he’s sleeping in the tv room.” Right, he went back to continued his sleeping since the time was long enough for him to gain new energy. “Nee Mayu-chan, I have to go somewhere, if Jurio asked just tell him that I’m going to a friend’s house, okay?”

No need to heard a 'yes' from Mayu, Milky dashed to her room and way too quickly changed into another clothes and bid a goodbye to her sister.

“I still don’t know why you’re here,” Mayu said to herself.

---

Mayu POV

My sister and her antics. She never let me know anything unless I pastered her and nagging at her nonstop. I knew why she ran away, avoiding me, as simple as that. And I ended up alone at Jurio-kun’s place. Wait, did I say alone at Jurio-kun’s place? I mentally slapped my head.

I wondered if I had to woke him up. But nee-chan said that he was asleep after being tired. Oh well, I guess I would just wake him up!

I walked further inside his house. It was a simple house, but a tidy one. Unlike the house of a boy at all. You know, sometimes the boys were messy and all. Maybe he paid someone to tidy his house everyday? But nee-chan said he prepared everything alone! Could it be that he kept his house clean by his own self? I would be surprised if he did! I never knew about it. We just technically met at school, so yeah.

I reached the tv room. The tv showed the afternoon anime on one of the tv station. Jurio-kun and anime? I thought Airio-kun was the only otaku in the group. I saw him, he laid down on the couch. His long feet just didn’t fit the couch so his feet was slightly higher than his head laid on the edge of the couch. His face was covered with a pillow and his hands were folded above his chest. I could see he was wearing a button up shirt and some of the top buttons were slightly open and I could see- What the hell I was thinking! I should have woke him up!

“Hmm *nom nom nom* the bread taste good...” he mumbled in his sleep and munched on the pillow. I was about to laugh but I held it. I never thought that he was so funny. A highschooler boy, loved and adored by girls because of his coolness mumbling and munching his pillow while sleeping.

“Hey,” I touched his hand. “Hey wake up,” I called him softly. I heard him mumbled something I couldn’t catch this time. He moved on the couch but didn’t wake up. I shook his body and called him a bit louder. But still, he didn’t even open his eyelids. I cleared my throat and yelled at his ear. “HEY, WAKE UP!”

“DON’T TAKE MY BREAD AWAY...!!!” he yelled and sat up on the couch. I couldn’t hold my laugh even longer, I bursted out laughing. I held my stomach. It was just too funny. Maybe I was rude waking him up while he was enjoying his sleep. But I just had to wake him up. “Oh, you startled me!” he whined.

“I’m sorry, I tried to be softer but you didn’t wake up, I’m sorry,” I said to him.

“You said it twice,” he laughed too.

But suddenly my laugh stopped. I just realize that it was Jurio-kun. Suddenly my heart tightened. How could we laughing together like that? Wasn’t it always no-talking between us? I looked at my feet. Damn! I lost my words...

---

“This is the first time we talk, isn’t it?” Jurio said suddenly when he realized that Mayu didn’t laugh and fell silent. It made the girl looked up at him. He just smiled. “I wonder why?”

The girl chuckled. She, too, didn’t know why they never talk beside being under the same school all this long. “I don’t know either.” She shrugged her shoulder.

“Wait, did you see my friend earlier? A stupid-looking girl with her stupid smile? She said she would help me with the party,” the boy glanced around the room but didn’t find his friend.

“Oh, she left, she asked me to tell you that she was left to her friend’s house,” Mayu answered just like how her sister wanted.

“*Sigh* She tricked me again! She must be in the bar right now,” the boy whined again. “Anyway, I’m kinda sweaty and smelly, so I guess I should take a bath. Please wait here,” the boy stood up and walked away before stopped and turning around. “Oh, you can eat or drink anything on the table.” He said.

The girl just nodded and waited patiently in the tv room. She watch anything she could on the tv station, killing her time. She took a glass of water and sat there. It was still early. She glanced at her phone, not even 5 yet. She had to wait another 2 and a half hours before the other came. She played with her phone while waiting. Not long after the boy came out and sat again on the couch beside her.

"Where's Yuki?" He asked.

"Of all things you could've asked?" The girl chuckled irritatingly. Too irritated that made the boy felt strange.

"Why not? He's your boyfriend... and my best friend," he said.

Right, she forgot that Yuki was her boyfriend. Why? Did Jurio's presence make her forgot that Yuki wasn't with her and it was just normal for him to asked?

"He's not feeling well and said sorry to not joining us," of course that was a lie Yuki asked her to tell Jurio. If only she had more braveness to tell him the real things...

"It's weird, he's one of the fittest guy I've known. Maybe I have to give him a call,"

Right before Jurio pulled out his phone to call Yuki, Mayu grabbed his arm and stopped him. "No! Just don't, he um... he must be resting now, t-to get better, right? Hee..." Mayu smiled awkwardly. Jurio knew it. But he just didn't push her any further, privacy issue? Maybe.

"I'm happy," Jurio muttered while smiling to Mayu.

Mayu who didn't get what he meant blinked in confuse as she raised an eyebrow at him, "Happy? For what?" She asked.

"I'm happy now because my desperate best friend already have a kind and caring girlfriend like you, even it's kinda weird for me to know that all my best friend have their own girlfriends, it was always me and Yuki, but now we're on our own world," Jurio stated reminiscing the old times he passed with Yuki.

Mayu who noticed this turned to face him and looked piercingly at his eyes,"You sounded like a gay."

Mayu's statement suddenly made Jurio laughed. Of course he wasn't gay, was he? "How could you say that? Do I look like one?"

DING DONG

"Ah! A guess. Wait here okay, I'll get the guess," Jurio ran all the way to the door, cursing whoever the guess was for disturbing their flowing conversation. Jurio shook his stupid thought about his best friend's girlfriend.

Jurio reached the door and opened it immediately. "Oh, it's you," he surprised at the presence of this person.

"You sounds not too happy with it," she joked.

"N-no, that's not it," he stuttered. "Anyway, Mayu is here," he continued and whispered to her.

She tensed up. Hearing that name recently made her slightly unhappy. Even she herself knew that she shouldn't be like that, weren't they friends? Maybe because this boy in front of her had an old story he shared with Mayu.

"Oh," she nodded "Can I come in?". After recieving an approval by the owner of the house she stepped inside his house, inhaled deeply to face her. Why am I nervous all of a sudden?

"You're wet," Jurio noticed the girl's coat was wet and her hair as well. Jurio helped the girl pulling off her wet coat.

"Yeah, it's raining hard, glad that I almost reached your house when the rain started to pour," she said radiating a smile.

"Is that so? I hope the rain would stop soon, the others haven't come yet," he said while helping Rena.

Behind the wall, Mayu saw them. She saw Jurio helping the girl. It was normal. Nothing wrong with everything.

Rena catched Mayu's little presence. She suddenly hugged Jurio and smiled. Mayu who witnessed the scene felt a sharp knife piercing right through her chest. She went back to the tv room.

"Let's be all out, shall we?" She whispered to Jurio which sent a goosebump to all part of his body. Suddenly she become creepy...

---

Jurio brought Rena to the tv room where Mayu had been waiting.

"Mayu, Rena is here," Jurio announced her presence to Mayu who looked up immediately with an awkward smile.

"Oh, welcome, Rena-chan," she said.

Rena smiled. She knew that Mayu saw that scene earlier. One point for Rena. "How long have you been here, Mayu-san?" Rena asked her while sitting on the couch beside her.

"About an hour, maybe," she answered.

Not long after, Jurio's phone rang and he excused himself to pick up the call. The two girls left there. The atmosphere desperately changed. It was cold all of a sudden. Maybe hot for Mayu since she took a glass of water and drank it up.

Rena had changed, she didn't saw Mayu as her friend anymore. She didn't even sure since when, but since Mayu being around them and told her story with Jurio, Rena suddenly felt that she had to be careful of Mayu's presence around Jurio. Rena wish to made Jurio just by herself? Maybe. And started from a fake relationship.

"S-so, how are you and J-Jurio-kun?" Mayu suddenly asked. Tried to break the cold iceberg between the two.

"We're good, Mayu-san. What about you and Yuki-kun, I don't see him. Where is he?" Rena asked as natural as she could.

"He couldn't come, he's not feeling well," Mayu answered.

"What a waste, he was the one who suggest this party," Rena said.

Right, if it wasn't Yuki who suggested the party, there wouldn't be any party at all.

"Nee, Mayu-san, are you feeling happy being with Yuki-kun?" There came the unexpected question from Rena. Mayu never thought of it. Now she was confused. What should she answer?

"Un, he's funny, I always smile when I'm around him," Mayu answered.

"So it means... You already moved on from Jurio-kun, right?" Rena asked again. Confirmed that her enemy wouldn't be too dangerous anymore. Enemy? Rena slightly chuckled as her own thought. Now she saw Mayu as her enemy, not her friend anymore. It was because of Jurio, wasn't it?

Mayu didn't answer. There was a super long silence between them. Rena smiled, but somehow the smile looked intimidating to Mayu.

"Aaah, the rain is really hard! Glad that Yuji came to pick us up with his car..." Airio's voice whinning from the living room could be heard around the house. But the two girl didn't move an inch.

"Ara! Mayu-san and Rena-chan is here!" Churi yelled at the sight of the two girl sat by each other side.

The two girls stopped their staring contest and greeted Churi. "Hi, Churi..." Rena smiled and averted her gaze toward Churi. Leaving Mayu still intimidated by her earlier gaze and smiled awkwardly at the rest.

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Ren's Weird Fic : The Goosebump Chapter 9 29/11 (JuriRenaMaYuki GB-Fic)
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2014, 09:29:52 AM »
Please please

Rena sama fighting!!! Win your jurio!!! Yeah

And yuki please fight more!! For mayu,dont lose with jurio!!!

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2014, 09:55:27 AM »
...for the first time, i had no idea on to ship who... :O

update soon! :w00t:

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2014, 02:31:13 PM »
Finally update!!!! :farofflook: :farofflook: :farofflook: :farofflook:
Please stop making Yuki hurt :mon waterworks:
Don't make my Rena be the antagonist pleaseeee I beg you :mon cry:
Thanks for the update! I'm waiting for the next can't wait! :pig cute:

Offline eboo

« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2014, 04:39:25 PM »
...for the first time, i had no idea on to ship who... :O

update soon! :w00t:

same here kairi65-san  :on_plug:
i love wmatsui and jurimayu :shy2:
 doshiooo ?  :nya:
yosh jurina , make both of them yours !  :kekeke: :on GJ:
hahaa nantene :on lol:

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2014, 05:39:32 PM »
make it jurimayu please!!!!

at first i wanted a mayuki but after reading it all , i wanted it to be jurimayu so badly
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline mayura48

• Member+
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2014, 06:00:26 PM »
Damn good !! its like i watching a drama !!

and.. its become an really broken-hearted story !!! shitsuren !! shitsuren !! hahaha  :inlove:

As expected from renshu-senpai  :P haha  ...

Jurimayu ? Mayuki ? ~didnt really care~  XD.. the most important thing that i want just... mayu could have an happy ending in the end..

*but maybe.. i prefer mayuki.. its caused yuki seems loved mayu with all of his heart*

Yuki Ganbatte !!!

Offline kmkpc22

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing
    • kmkpc22
    • kmkpc22
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2014, 06:32:56 PM »
Jurimayu and Yukirena please~~~

My twitter: @kmkpc22

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2014, 12:51:29 AM »
Rena is scary!

Offline gyuchan

• Member+
  • a weird silent reader..... Alone alone alone
    • febb345
    • febygracet
    • +FebyGrace
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2014, 05:52:42 AM »
OOHHH!!! Mayu pls back to Juriooooo plsss :panic: :panic:

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2014, 12:57:21 PM »
Reply:
Gyuchan: hmm, what about this chapter?

Minami-chan: honestly, I like the scary Rena :lol:

Kmkpc22: I hope so! XD

Kairi65: hahaha, I hope you'll get the pair to choose :D

Koyumichan~: everybody's hurt... The antagonist Rena is cool, y'know :p

Eboo: yay, ship all the ship :D but Jurio isn't that type of person (I guess) XD

MayuxMatsuixMusic: aah, so you think that JuriMayu is worth to be together?

Mayura48: you flatter me just too much :p sorry if I break your heart XD

Gek geki: hmm... I think all of them have to fight for their love! :D

Minna... Thanks for the replies!!! I'm so happy to know that there are still many people want this crappy story to be continued... I'm sorry if this is kinda make you unhappy or... Well... This is the next part. Hope you enjoy it.

Again... Don't forget to leave reply! It's very important for me. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

"Hi, Churi..." Rena smiled and averted her gaze toward Churi. Leaving Mayu still intimidated by her earlier gaze and smiled awkwardly at the rest.

"Rena-chan... You look more beautiful tonight! Is it because I see this spark coming out from your body?" Churi teased Rena and gained a loud 'Wooing' from the others.

"Don't forget our man here. Look! He got even more handsome, right?" Airio stated. As expected from the hillarious couple, they both were great at teasing people and melting the atmosphere. Because it was really tense and cold before for the exact someone.

"Mayu-san, where's Yuki-kun?" Paru asked after counting and realized that someone was missing.

"Right, where's Yuki, Jurio? He suggested this party yet he come late. That stupid," Yuji asked as well.

"He's not feeling well and having some rest. He said sorry to you guys," Mayu answered the questions. The same answer she gave to anyone who asked for Yuki's whereabout, which was only her who knew the real reason why her 'boyfriend' didn't come that night.

"It's surprising that he's sick," Yuji fixed his glasses.

Airio circling his arms around Yuji's neck,"I know right. He might be stupid, but he's a human as well so he could be sick as well,"

Yuji freed his neck from Airio's hand and straightened his shirt. Airio chuckled,"So... Let's start the party?"

"Oh!" The others yelled except Mayu since she got a train from Rena earlier.

The party came smoothly. People were chatting about their daily while eating everything on the table. They were laughing everytime Airio or Churi made some jokes, for some times Mayu could laugh as well.

Airio and Churi gave a code to each other and dragged Jurio and Rena at the same time to the middle of the room while the other were sitting on the couch.

"This is why we're here, the main part of the party, right Churi?" Airio glanced at his girlfriend.

"Yes, it is! So, let's do this!" Churi and Airio went back to their seat leaving Jurio and Rena stood in front of them.

The two just stood there not doing anything. Silence fell to the room and it felt heavy, too heavy for the certain someone.

---

So it's the time, huh?

My chest tightened as Jurio-kun and Rena-chan were brought by Churi and Airio-kun in front of us. But they just stood there silently.

"I guess if we don't ask you, you won't say anything, right?" Airio-kun said. "So let me be the first, since when are you guys dating?"

"Hmm... When was it, uh..." Jurio-kun scratched his head, looking at every corner of the room.

"Rena... I don't understand why did you accept this stupid creature," Yuji-kun snorted, making us laughed at the fact.

"It was last month," Rena-chan said while looking straight into my eyes, a mocking smirk was clearly imprinted on her face.

"Now tell us how this stupid guy confessed to you," Airio-kun said. The others also demanding them to did so. Of course, I could only be a good listener.

"It was when he asking me out to a cafe. When he escorted me to my house from the cafe, he held my hand and suddenly he confessed his feelings to me. He said that he loved me. And after that-"

"Kyaaa!!!" Paru and Churi suddenly yelled. Ah, somehow, this situation brought a memory into my head.

"It must be the kissing part right? Right?" Churi squealed by herself.

Rena-chan just nodding sheepishly. "Kyaaa!!!" The two yelled again.

Oh, so it was really happening, Jurio-kun kissed her. Why was this reality felt horrible to me? My heart beated really fast. I tried my best to not cry by this reality. I just needed to hold it for some times...

---

"Can you stop staring me, Miss?" A bartender said nervously at his customer who came some hours ago and just sat there with a glass of beer which had not touched at all in front of her. Somehow, he felt a goosebump went over all part of his body seeing this unknown girl smiling like a stupid to him since she laid her butt on the chair.

"Hmm," she shook her head, didn't want to stop staring at the bartender. "Don't wanna..." She said.

"But you already staring at me for 3 hours for God's sake! I can't concentrate on my job!" The bartender gritted his teeth, showing a clear irritate feeling at the girl's attitude.

"Aah... Did I make you nervous? Did I make your heart beat faster?" The smiling girl asked, straight-forwardly.

"Of course! You make me felt that, I'm feeling like a rabbit which was targetting by a hawk!" He yelled out his frustation.

"Ahaha, you're cute Sai-kun," the girl laughed at the guy's behavior.

"What?! How could you call me by my first name?! I don't even know your name!" He was really shocked by this girl attitude. He just met her today yet she already act so straight-forward toward him.

"Aah, you want to know my name, Sai-kun?" She stood up from her chair and grabbed the bartender's hand by force which made the guy's eyes widened. "I'm Milky, Yoroshiku nee, Sai-kun," She smiled, showing a wide smile to the guy.

"Hai, yoroshiku," the guy shook the girl's hand but,"Oy! What did you do to me?!" He let go of the girl's hand.

"That's my power, Sai-kun," she sat back at her chair and continued her staring assault to the guy.

You make me feel strange. You look  stupid with those smile of yours. And you make me get a goosebump all over my body. It is just the first time we meet and you already do this to me. Who are you, Milky-san...

---

Jurio's house finally went quite. It was the time of him escorted his 'technically' girlfriend to her house. After locking the door, Jurio and Rena went to his car.

Jurio opened the door for Rena. "Try to be a real boyfriend don't you?" Rena chuckled.

After closing the door, Jurio went to his seat and started the engine. "Nah, just try to be a gentleman," he smiled at the girl, made the girl rolled her eyes.

The car went smoothly with no one talking. Unbelievably, they already reached the girl's house. The girl was about opening the door but Jurio's hand held hers.

"No, wait." The girl turned her head to him. "Um... I just... Wanted to say thanks," he said.

"For what?" The girl asked.

"Answering our friends questions, maybe? Just, thank you," he said.

The girl rolled her eyes again. She closed the distance between them. She held the guy's cheek and whispered in front of his mouth,"I was just being a good girlfriend." Then she kissed the guy on the lips. It was just her kissing Jurio since Jurio didn't reply the kiss. She let go of the kiss and went out from the car.

"Thanks, Jurio-kun. Good night," Rena waved him a goodbye which he replied by a smile.

"Good night, Rena." Then his car dashed out from the girl's sight.

"I know, he would never love me like he loves Mayu. But I'll show you that I'm worth to be with you, Jurio... My boyfriend..." She went inside her house with a wide smile on her face.

---

Jurio parked his car on the garage. In front of the door, she found a girl standing there. When he stepped closer, she smiled at him. She ran to the guy's direction and suddenly hugged him.

"I know I'm selfish, but I do still love you, Jurio-kun," she said.

"Mayuyu..." His hand caressing the girl's hair and returned the hug.

The girl let go of the hug and kissed him all of a sudden. Before he realized, he already returned the kiss. But then he held on the girl's shoulder and pulled out from the kiss.

"No, you can't." Jurio looked at the girl's eyes.

"Why can't I?"

"Because you are Yuki's girlfriend now, and I'm Rena's boyfriend. We can't be together." He said.

Right, she realized the reality that they had someone now. But...

"But I can end my relationship with Yuki-kun, and so can you with Rena-chan-"

"Mayu!" He yelled and made the girl stopped. It was the first time he called her real name unlike usual. "What is happening to you?" He shook the girl's body.

The girl suddenly cried,"I just... I can't stand seeing you and Rena-chan. I have yo admit that you took a bigger part of my heart away when you moved that day. I just realize that I can't forget you..."

"But Yuki needs you more than I am," he averted his gaze from the girl.

"Does it mean that you still have feelings for me too?" The girl asked.

"It doesn't matter-"

"It does! Jurio-kun it does!"

"Please Mayu, don't," the girl in front of him cried.

"I will fight for our love, Jurio-kun. I love you, and I know that you do too," the girl ran away from the scene. Leaving the guy speechless.

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Ren's Weird Fic : The Goosebump Chapter 10! 12/7 (JuriRenaMaYuki GB-Fic)
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2014, 01:21:07 PM »
Yuki!!!! Please do something!!! Mayu is yours!!!
Oh i think tried to make someone who live someone else is more difficult
But it ever happen in reality so i hope it work to for yuki and rena
But its up to the author lol
Everything will ok for me

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - FLOWER