JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Red Velvet - Oh Boy

Author Topic: Family Guy  (Read 45005 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Family Guy
« on: March 19, 2005, 11:31:59 AM »
It's THE GRIFFINS!

Probably my favorite show even though its on mass reruns. I've probably seen all the episodes (except that banned one that appears only on the DVDs) thanks to Teletoon.

The whole concept of a talking dog and baby blended well with Peter's 80's fantasies. I love all those complex fight scenes they have.

What's your favorite moments? characters? Discuss!

BOOBIES!!

Offline johnbobman

• Member+
Family Guy
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2005, 12:42:42 PM »
you might be interested in this http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=797&e=3&u=/eo/20050317/en_tv_eo/16139

Peter and Stewie are my favorites on the show.

Offline delerium

• Ass & Titties
  • Member+
Family Guy
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2005, 02:53:19 PM »
Here are some avatar-sized animations I made awhile back...

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
Family Guy
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2005, 07:42:10 PM »
Sweetness!!  I hope they have a midget to play Stewie.  Then they could just put a mask on him shaped like a football and put big cardboard eyes on it, and leave his mouth free so he can breathe and talk.  The role of Quagmire will probably be hella fun to play.   :twisted:   Ooooooh, right, giggidy giggidy giggidy!

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
Family Guy
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2005, 11:31:59 PM »
YAY!!! NEW EPISODES!!!  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-be-cuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Offline Foxy Brown

• Old and cranky
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super bad!
Re: The Family Guy
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2005, 04:24:07 AM »
Quote from: daigong
I've probably seen all the episodes (except that banned one that appears only on the DVDs)!

Though by many they're abhorred,
Hebrew people I've adored,
Even though they killed my Lord,
I need a Jew.

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2005, 04:41:17 AM »
Quote from: Boxy Brown

I need a Jew.

I DL'ed that episode from Suprnova.org (before it died, obviously) and to be honest, I couldn't really get why it was banned from airing in the first place.  I mean, considering how it's not uncommon to poke fun at other cultures nowadays, this episode didn't seem that bad.  I mean, they definitely could have done worse.

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2005, 10:27:18 AM »
Quote from: TheQuickening

I need a Jew.

I DL'ed that episode from Suprnova.org (before it died, obviously) and to be honest, I couldn't really get why it was banned from airing in the first place.  I mean, considering how it's not uncommon to poke fun at other cultures nowadays, this episode didn't seem that bad.  I mean, they definitely could have done worse.

I think it may have had something to do with being on Fox in primetime - and for being racist to a whole culture, without having a character there to interrupt the song and bitch slap Peter with a minora.  He just came a bit later.

Offline johnbobman

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2005, 02:08:01 PM »
Quote from: Kuno_Thunder

I need a Jew.

I think it may have had something to do with being on Fox in primetime - and for being racist to a whole culture, without having a character there to interrupt the song and bitch slap Peter with a minora.  He just came a bit later.

actually the irony of it all is that the banned episode was aired uncensored in Germany first before it aired censored in America.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Family Guy
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2005, 06:52:21 AM »
Thx for the episode Boxy Brown!!!  :bounce:

Yeah, the fact that almost every race was insulted, the mentally challenged, gays also got insulted too. Whoa. haha fuckin funny episode though. "Milk Milk Lemonade! Around The Corner Fudge Is Made!"

Brian has to be my favorite character, I like how they phased him out the "I'll go chew on my ass.." to just being the guy who tells it straight to Peter.

And damn...hope someone gets a cam into that stage show!

Offline Foxy Brown

• Old and cranky
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super bad!
Family Guy
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2005, 07:04:39 AM »
"Can you believe it, Cleveland? Lois thinks I'm bad with money."
"She's got a point, Peter. You're the white version of a black guy who's not good with his money."

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Family Guy
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2005, 10:56:05 AM »

"Not a tickler stickler Not a tickler stickler Not a tickler stickler"

"WHERE THE HELL IS THE REMOTE"

Damn...I'm such a geek on this - reading all the references in the show. Operation. Seinfeld. Charlie Brown.  :lol:

Offline Foxy Brown

• Old and cranky
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super bad!
Family Guy
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2005, 11:01:09 AM »
"Look, I'll do what I can, but I don't know why you think I can get your money back."
"Max, Max, Max, let's not deny our heritages. You're Jewish. You're good with money. I'm Irish. I drink, and I ban homosexuals from marching in my parade."

Offline Lemon

• Something Sexy
  • Member+
Family Guy
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2005, 07:49:52 PM »
"Dear stupid dog, I've gone to live with the children on jolly farm. Good bye forever. Stewie.

P.S. I never got a chance to return that sweater Lois gave me for Christmas. Umm, I left the receipt on top of my bureau. I'm probably over the thirty day return limit but umm… I'm sure if you make a fuss they'll at least give you a store credit or something. Umm.. It's actually not a horrible sweater. It's... It's just I can't imagine when I would ever wear it you know? Oh I also left a button on the bureau. I'm not sure what it goes to, but I can never bring myself to throw a button away. I know that as soon as I do I'll find the garment it goes to and then it'll… Wait a minute, could it be from the sweater? Did that sweater have buttons? Hmm… Well I should wrap this up before I start to ramble. Again, goodbye forever.

P.P.S. You know, it might be a little chilly in London, I'm actually going to take the sweater."

Offline Foxy Brown

• Old and cranky
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super bad!
Family Guy
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2005, 08:09:03 PM »

"Tony Robbins hungry!"

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
Family Guy
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2005, 08:42:15 PM »
I always said that Robbins buy had a big mouth.   :P  :P  :P

Offline Foxy Brown

• Old and cranky
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super bad!
Family Guy
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2005, 11:33:42 PM »
I always said that Robbins buy had a big mouth.

"Thank you, Ted. That was the joke."

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Family Guy
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2005, 12:16:51 PM »
^ LMAO. Another ownage.

I love that one where Michael Eisner used Peter as a towel.  :D

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Family Guy
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2005, 08:15:41 AM »
Quote from: Pure Racer
Anyone love watching Family Guy?  Just saw a wtf! scene... So today's episode was the frog one, and the begining sequence started with this Columbian Cartel  plane crashing but as they were jumping out of the plane they started shouting and there were Korean subtitles... Don't understand why.. haha I guess that's what makes it funny  :lol:

Word. The irrelevant humor makes it so funny!  That was a great episode. The whole licking the toad euphemisms "Doing Kermit" etc. GOT TO GIVE IT UP!! GIVE UP THE TOAD NOW! Less than a month and we get new episodes!!  :twisted:

Offline risky_cat

Family Guy
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2005, 11:26:59 AM »
Sad thing in my country that cartoon get cutted or they showed it after 11pm -.-. And the dubbed version is BS T_T.

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Red Velvet - Oh Boy