JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - Precious

Author Topic: [discuss] You still watch cartoons?  (Read 45835 times)

Offline alg7

• ecchi
  • Member+
[discuss] You still watch cartoons?
« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2006, 07:15:13 PM »
i luv cartoons...

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2006, 04:05:22 AM »
The only shows I really watch now are King of the Hill and Simpsons. I watch others like Futurama, Family Guy, X-Men, and some others occaisionally. I used to watch anime a lot, but I just haven't kept up with it for quite some time.

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2006, 05:50:28 AM »
The Simpsons used to be my favorite show during the first 8 or 9 seasons but now I only watch it occasionally. South park still Rocks and I watch it whenever I get the chance.  I used to watch Dragonball and Outlaw Star almoast everyday when they were first running on cartoon network but I havn't followed anime much since then.

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2006, 07:58:01 AM »
I forgot about South Park. I stopped watching it for a long time, but I just found out that one of my local TV stations plays a 3 hour block of it on Sat night, and I usually watch since I'm up then anyway. I really liked The Critic, but I haven't seen it in a long ass time, and I've only seen the DVDs for sale at one store that's really far from my house.

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2006, 08:10:37 AM »
I only watch Spongebob Squarepants.

Futurama, Simpsons and Family Guy dont count as cartoons

Offline dogme

• Member+
« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2006, 06:56:08 PM »
My all times favorite cartoon is Doraemon (Japanese manga) and others Fujiko F. Fujio manga. Now I read Death Note, Akumetsu, Berserk and a lot of manga:D :P

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: June 19, 2006, 05:49:38 AM »
Cartoons are really the only thing I find myself watching on TV these days.  But it's the entire Adult Swim lineup (Futurama/Family Guy/Aqua Teen/Harvey Birdman/Robot Chicken).. the best block of television there is ^_~

Offline batistuta

« Reply #87 on: June 24, 2006, 09:23:05 AM »
I like funny cartoon, but rare to watch them. The most i like is Slamdunk, i think you guys now about this cartoon ^^

Offline Shea

• B&
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: June 24, 2006, 09:53:01 AM »
Sponge Bob Square Pants,  I swear...  I will honestly stop whatever I'm doing if it comes on my TV.  ( I've literally said to a lady friend of mine,  "Uhh...  yeah,  I've gotta go.  bye~" when she was talking about interesting things. )

I'm such a sad individual.

Ogawa Makoto

Offline cuccuc

« Reply #89 on: July 14, 2006, 10:54:05 PM »
If SouthPArk is considered as Cartoon, it is my fav!!!

Offline Gaijin22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2006, 01:08:59 PM »
I dont watch ols style cartoons anymore. Only anime and moastly in japanese with eng sub. Baad sicronization can make an anime mutch worse, that's why i stay at the original. I watched Goldenboy in Japanese English and GErman subbs, and Japanese was the funnyest.

Offline Sue

• Member+
« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2006, 08:50:52 PM »
sometimes i watch The fairly oddparent, make me laught xD and Ranma 1/2
aahh! and "the Simpson" ^_^

Offline Rhyno335

• Member+
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2006, 03:46:55 AM »
I pretty much still watch cartoons, from anime to 80's cartoons, to The Simpsons, Family Guy, and South Park (if this one counts). Whenever there is nothing else is on, I will watch a cartoon that will peak my interest.

Offline zaius

• the third man
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2006, 07:43:01 AM »
i still love cartoons! especially the stuff from Genndy Tartakovsky and Craig McCraken. i'm totally hooked on Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends! that's one of my favs of all time~

Offline jmantaiwan

• Member+
« Reply #94 on: August 22, 2006, 04:45:19 PM »
Yeah I still watch them! Simpson... Family Guy... Futurama... Man the list goes on and on... I think I have to go watch some cartoons now... Got me thinking about them!

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2007, 01:21:07 AM »
WHOA. I watched this recent episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force "The Dickesode" it was hilarious.

If doesn't take a genius to figure out what this episode was about. Just look at the title. No joke, the word "dick" had to have been used over a hundred times in the eleven minutes. Of course, now you're asking yourself what would prompt Carl, Meatwad, Shake, and Frylock to say dick over and over again? Quite simple really. The foursome got lunch at their local Wong Burger (great slogan by the way, "At Wong Burger, when it's right, it's Wong!") and while everyone else got food discounts from their "Rip N' Win" game, Carl received an ominous fortune: you will get your dick ripped off tonight.

[yt]w4alJFO8ac4[/yt]

*  After Frylock performed the sex change on Carl, Shake ate Carl's dick. When he found it? Priceless. (A perfectly good hotdog in the trash! And it's sitting right on top of two soggy walnuts!)
    * Anyone else see the TV? After the Wong Burger commercial, Space Ghost came on.
    * The end credits were funny too. Everyone's first name was, you guessed it. Dick.

:halo:

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2007, 01:32:07 AM »
Adult swim ftw.  Metalocolypse, Harvey Birdman, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Futurama, oldschool SeaLab.. just doesn't get any better.  

Also, I've got a Aqua Teen Hunger Force DVD that has a great "Behind the Scenes" of the recording for one of their episodes.  If anyone's interested, I'll rip and encoded it.  Always interesting to see the faces behind the voices. ;)

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #97 on: January 10, 2007, 01:35:54 AM »
I watch cartoons. Probably because I'm still a kid, haha XD Mostly only Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents though.
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline wildstarr

• Member+
« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2007, 01:44:07 AM »
Lets see there are the old stand-bys, Simpsons, South Park, Family guy, Futurama.  I also like the adult swim line-up.  Aqua Teen and Venture Bros are my favorites.  

One old school cartoon I really like is Animaniacs.

Offline Since1983

• Miki Fujimoto's Sex Slave
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #99 on: January 10, 2007, 05:57:13 AM »
lol I'm in my 20s and I still sometimes watch SpongeBob and Avatar with my little brother.
I'll show you mine if you show me yours. ;)

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - Precious