JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Utopia

Author Topic: Traveler [ch. 31 up -07/10]  (Read 69319 times)

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
[3/2007 Fic of the Month] Traveler
« Reply #200 on: March 15, 2007, 01:36:11 AM »
AYA, YOU CRAZY FOOL. We all know that you are doki doki for Miki.

*ahem*

Loved the children interaction/interruption. It's too cute. :heart:

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #201 on: March 15, 2007, 03:51:41 PM »
Im gonna do some why-ing..

If Kaoru is Ishikawa's daughter, why isnt she hanging out with her? I mean, it'd kinda be instinct. Has she told her yet?

Why Did Ishikawa always talk about Yossui? Some sort of unresolved love affair?

And well, thas all I have for the time being..

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #202 on: March 17, 2007, 06:31:17 PM »
Quote from: len.chan;326343
remember the Hello! Morning where the girls went to a school and played teachers? There Miki seemed very kind with the kids and enjoying being with them, although I can bet that she felt more like one of more than like their teacher XD Someway, I wanted to show that side of Miki in the fic.
Yeah, i think that's great especially as she was good to them.

Oh damn, it's just like the movies. ... Is it bad that I see Miki as a man when she said that to the kid? I don't know, I guess I just look into this like some kind of movie. hmmmmm, now I'm not making sense.....
Yay Iida and Yuko!

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #203 on: March 19, 2007, 07:47:34 AM »
hey.. sorry for not updating lately... I've been kinda busy.. :P
I'm not going to post the chapter yet.. It's finished but my beta reader still have to approve it.. so, I guess I'll be up tonight.

Mikan; why are you asking questions than I can't answer? XDXD I just can tell you one thing: Kaoru didn't tell Rika, and she's not going to do it. The only one that knows that Ishikawa is Kaoru's mom is Yossi. The other two questions will be answered later in the fic.

so, people, wait a bit more :P

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #204 on: March 19, 2007, 02:35:28 PM »
Oh and I remembered something stupid that I wanted to share with you len..

From chapter 1 I was thinking about Rika and Yossui and how Rika would always talked about her to Kaoru....

Mikan's thoughts -Yeah...I suppose even if the father of my daughter was dead I'd still want her to know about him

Then Mikan stops and thinks again - Wait...So did it say that Yossui is her father?

Mikan re-reads. Nope...Maybe its just obvious. I mean, who else would it be? But...Yossui isnt a guy...facts of life say you need a guy....wait...hmm...maybe it was Artificial insemination?

So...Was it?

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #205 on: March 19, 2007, 02:53:19 PM »
Well, there IS a theory that life is entirely possible to be created by fusing two ovas (eggs) together, eliminating the presence of a sperm altogether (lol). Can't remember what's the name of the procedure, but it's purely experimental at this point I think. I gather that since whatever dimension Kaoru came from is probably advanced enough to make possible that technique, so fusing eggs from Rika and Yossi would be able to produce Kaoru with the abovementioned two as the legitimate biological parents.

Of course, artificial insemination is more possible, but I like my theory better because then Kaoru will *really* be their kid. XD

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Nana Oosaki

• Do it! Now
  • ecchi
« Reply #206 on: March 19, 2007, 03:08:29 PM »
Kaoru's real name is Dolly. And she is a sheep XD

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #207 on: March 19, 2007, 03:21:12 PM »
Quote from: Nana Oosaki;333094
Kaoru's real name is Dolly. And she is a sheep XD

XD XD XD

Quote from: Estrea;333085
Well, there IS a theory that life is entirely possible to be created by fusing two ovas (eggs) together, eliminating the presence of a sperm altogether (lol)....... I gather that since whatever dimension Kaoru came from is probably advanced enough to make possible that technique.......
Of course, artificial insemination is more possible, but I like my theory better because then Kaoru will *really* be their kid. XD

My god! you rock!
Its settled then! Kaoru is a sheep made by fusing the ovas of both Yossui and Rika!

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
Traveler ch. 16
« Reply #208 on: March 19, 2007, 09:51:42 PM »
oh god...:ONerr:
at least, isn't the d-girl theory again..
well.. I guess that someone had to guess that soon or later.. but I was expecting that it would be later..
ok girls.. It's true.. Kaoru's a sheep :ONxD: but I'm not going to tell anything more. You've ruined enough the surprise! XD

The new day found Yossi lying in the bed, face down to the mattress and with the pillow over her head, trying muffle the fuss coming from the outside. It had been a long night. She spent hours talking with Rika about how different their worlds were and how the younger ended traveling with an almost unknown girl. Of course, Yossi didn’t tell anything about Kaoru’s origin. That would be too shocking for someone who was already talking with a clone of her dead girlfriend. Besides she didn’t have too much to tell. Kaoru just told her that Ishikawa was her mom, nothing more.

Rika as someone’s mom… That was so weird to think about…

For some reason, Yossi began to wonder how Kaoru’s father would be. Ishikawa’d always got high tastes so, the man was probably handsome and polite, the perfect partner. Yocchan built in her mind an image of the happy couple with a little baby-Kaoru in their arms and something deep inside her cracked. Why that single though hurt her so much?

Because I still miss you…

That was the awful truth that she had been denying all this time. Her feelings hadn’t disappeared. They had been hidden, waiting for the right time to get out and make her life miserable again. So much time fighting against herself for nothing. Just one smile from that newly found Rika and everything went to hell.

Yossi squeezed the pillow against her head harder to erase all that thoughts from her mind and get some sleep, but that was until a certain and annoying girl rushed into the room and began to shake her.

“She’s back!”
“Hnn…”

Yossi grumbled but didn’t even bother to stick her head out of under the pillow.

“Yoshizawa-san!” shouted the younger shaking her again “She’s back!”
“Who?” asked the singer finally, but without paying too much attention to whatever Kaoru had to say. She just wanted to get rid of her and go back to her attempts to get some sleep.
“Konno-san! She’s here!”

Hearing that name, Yossi’s senses came back to life again and she woke up quickly. She threw away the pillow hurling it against the wall, stood up from the bed and grabbed her clothes to put them on while she followed Kaoru out of the room.

“Any problem?”
“Not really” answered Konno to the leader while leaving her heavy bag on the floor “We bumped into a bunch of drunken men two days ago but Risa got rid of them easily”

Yuko walked towards the younger and tapped her head.

“Aah~ our little Nii-chan has grown up well”
“Stop treating me as if I was still a child. I’m already eighteen, you know?” said Gaki-san with an offended pose “I’m not a sca…”

Suddenly, Risa fell silent, her face turned pale and her eyes wide open while she was pointing with her index finger to something.

“Ghost!”

Everybody there turned to look at what Risa was pointing at or, to be exact, at who she was pointing at.

“Hi” said Yossi already used to that kind of reaction.
“What?! Nobody can see it?!” the calmness in the other girls began to desperate Gaki-san who took the nearest girl to her and began to shake her “It’s a ghost! A gho…”

Plaf

She’d chosen the wrong girl to shake.

“Better now?” asked Miki with her hand still raised, ready to slap the younger again if it was necessary.

Risa just nodded, unable to say something coherent, while she was looking at the apparition in front of her.

Plaf

“Miki!” shouted Yuko.
“Just in case”

Nakazawa rolled her eyes and turned her attention to Risa, who was holding her aching cheek and had took a step back in fear to avoid a possible new attack from Fujimoto.

“It’s a long story, Gaki-san, but she’s not a ghost” explained Yuko “But we’ll talk about that later. Now, we need our brilliant Asami to help us with something”

“So, there’s something you can do?”
“I… don’t… know…”

Konkon had the Traveler in her hands and was watching it carefully. Kaoru had summed up briefly how the machine worked, but she was still clueless about what could have happened. Besides, the whole time-travelling story was too shocking and she needed a few minutes to recover and process all the information.

“As I told you, I’ve never seen something like this before” said Konno “I can repair radios, make cars work… but this is out of my league”
“I’m sure it’s just matter of time for you to figure what the problem is” Yuko took the young genius under her arm and smiled “Well, girls, I guess you’re not going anywhere for a while, uh?”
“I guess so…” answered Yossi disappointed.

Yuko smirked.

“That’s good, ‘cause I need you to do something”
“What do you want know? ‘Cause if you need someone to have Miki entertained again I’ll tell you right now that I pass…”

The older took Yossi out of the room, leaving Konkon and Kaoru alone working with the Traveler. Standing in the corridor, the two women stared at each other for a moment. The expression in Yuko’s face had changed completely. Now she had that serious look of a leader that made Yocchan respect her so much.

“I want you to talk with Aya”
“Me?” asked Yossi surprised “Why?”
“That kid is lost. She needs to know that she’s not alone”
“But… I can’t. I won’t know how to do it. In my world, Miki’s the closest one to Aya. I barely talk with her”
“Miki?” laughed Yuko “I knew there’s something about those two… Anyway, it has to be you. Aya won’t hear anyone else”
“She won’t talk with me”
“She’ll do it”
“Why are you so sure? She’s been avoiding me since I arrived here”
“Of course she did it. Did you really think that she was going to accept you as well as Rika-chan did it? Even if Ishikawa seems a dreamy girl she knows that you’re not going to stay longer and she’s strong enough to handle it, but Aya…  It’s easier for her to avoid this new chance than getting hurt. That’s why I need you. You have to open that door to let the rest of us enter her life before you leave her again”

Yossi leant against the wall of the corridor and sighed

“She’ll kill me before being able to say anything, you know it, right?”
“Nah. Just let out the Yossi that fought against Miki yesterday and Aya won’t be able to deny you anything”
“What are you talking about?”
“Don’t ask. Just do it”
“But…”
“DO IT”

If there was someone in the Earth able to go against Nakazawa, that wasn’t Yossi. So, she just could nod in agreement and see the woman leaving with a smile of satisfaction in her face. Then, she let her back roll against the wall and, sitting in the floor, buried the head between her knees.

“I wanna go home…”

To be continued...
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 06:43:30 AM by len.chan »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #209 on: March 19, 2007, 10:43:14 PM »
Poor Yossui, lol. Nobody can deny Yuko btw.

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #210 on: March 19, 2007, 10:59:20 PM »
Quote from: len.chan;333350

“I wanna go home…”

To be continued...

Really like this, it shows Yossi's human side.

LOL@ Miki slapping Risa, and not once but twice. XD XD

About Kaoru being a 'sheep'... ARGH.. it really spoils the surprise meant for later... :MKwhine:  

(It's rude not to answer questions, and it's bad to lie... so guessers should stop guessing?)

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #211 on: March 19, 2007, 10:59:39 PM »
Aww, poor Yossie! ;__; But do what Nakazawa-san says and things will get slightly better! Aya will listen to you!

Great chapter once again! ^^-
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #212 on: March 20, 2007, 01:06:45 AM »
Yet another great chapter, len.chan!  :heart:

I also feel bad for Yossui.  She seems to really be getting into that homesick phase now that she's not fighting monsters or Miki.

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #213 on: March 20, 2007, 03:01:35 AM »
Hehehe as Yuko said, "DO IT". XD Yossi would do well to heed that advice. Heh.

Should be good to see Yossi try to fix Aya up enough for her to accept other people again. Can't wait to see how you do it! ^__^

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #214 on: March 20, 2007, 05:57:25 AM »
“What?! Nobody can see it?!” the calmness in the other girls began to desperate Gaki-san who took the nearest girl to her and began to shake her “It’s a ghost! A gho…”

Plaf

She’d chosen the wrong girl to shake.

“Better now?” asked Miki with her hand still raised, ready to slap the younger again if it was necessary.

Risa just nodded, unable to say something coherent, while she was looking at the apparition in front of her.

Plaf

“Miki!” shouted Yuko.
“Just in case”
God I love Miki-sama. :lol:

Can't wait to see the YossiXAya encounter. Considering the feelings she had towards THAT world's Yossi, combined with what she may now be feeling towards THAT world's Miki...oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh it's gonna be good! :D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #215 on: March 20, 2007, 06:26:54 AM »
Lol @ Yossi's last line. I can totally empathize with her... :D

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #216 on: March 20, 2007, 06:37:21 AM »
Miki:ONxD:

Aaw, poor Yossi...:cry:

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #217 on: March 20, 2007, 01:22:01 PM »
Hey ho from singapore!
The chapter was important in regards to plot but no action XD
Maybe next time...

Oh and what do you mean DGIRL theory again?! When did we bring it up before? *thinks*

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #218 on: March 20, 2007, 05:18:59 PM »
XD Miki slapping Gaki XD

can't wait to read that AyaXYossie encounter!

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
« Reply #219 on: March 20, 2007, 05:25:13 PM »
Oh, IshiYoshi. :heart: Hopefully, Yossi will put some sense into Aya's head.

Hopefully...

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Utopia