JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - Hi-Fi

Author Topic: YuiParu's OS - Sorutabe 24/08/2015  (Read 11416 times)

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
Re: YuiParu's OS - what color is the dress? 27/02/2015
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2015, 09:12:47 PM »
Yess my daily dose of YuiParu! Lol, paru's like a boss as alwayss~
Thank you very much abcari-san~ :twothumbs

"Once I told Yui a message, 'no matter what happens, I only want Yui to be by my side.' To think of it, it just become a vogue, isn't it?"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
  • Netflix, Tumblr, Pizza makes me happy. 23歳 Kahi
Re: YuiParu's OS - what color is the dress? 27/02/2015
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2015, 12:19:03 PM »
GOOD LORD OF EVERYTHING YUIPARU, THE DRESS THING GETS ME I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Ships that make me weabo

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
circus 13/03/2015
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2015, 04:49:07 AM »
Thanks for the comments!
I have a new yuiparu fic, it have 3 chapters it's already finished so don't worry I just need to translate the parts lol
hope you like it and if you have questions just ask, I don't know how to translate some parts, and is a little confuse in some parts so, sorry if you don't understand something...

------

Every night you can hear carnival music, cheerful and full of joy when you listen to it, which comes from the forest, a forest famous for how big is and the magical legends that surround it.

Like all these legends, the music that I commented have a explanation…

There are two paths in the forest, on which the people only know one, and the second one just lucky people can see, if you're one of the lucky ones who manage to visualize that path, you should follow at the end of him, you will find a large tent red and white, there will be happiness and you will find the answers to all your problems.

But if you want to know the answer you should do a deal… a decision you must take, doing or not, and take the risk of not being able to return…

"Did you think that you can just do whatever you pleases and talk as if nothing happened?!" shouted a young woman as she walked down the street

"It's not what you think! why you always have to think bad about everything?!" behind the first girl walked another, which have chase until finally was able to catch the first one and stop her taking her arm.

"Let me go!" shouted the first one abruptly moving her arm to release "Yui, this isn't the first time that I see you flirt with other woman, I'm already tired of see how you are cheating me, and how you act as if nothing happens two seconds after"

"Haruka, listen…" Yui was trying to say something to her angry girlfriend

"No!" Haruka say angry "You are cheating on me, ignoring me, you just don't have time for me anymore, it would be better to tell me you don't love me anymore and leave me alone!"

Yui didn't believe the words of her girlfriend, doesn't love her? she was her everything, why she can just see that everything she does is for the good of the two?, that she works to much just to give her the life she deserve, make her happy… and cheating?… those persons are just strangers which only speaks and have dinner with to have more opportunities…

But Haruka doesn't see that…

"You… You're so selfish! you know what? it's all! It's over! this is the last thing I want to know, you and I are nothing!" shouted Yui trying to contain her tears, hoping Haruka recant and fight for her.

"All right! you want that? you will have it then! from now on you and I are unknown to each other!" Haruka sentenced the relationship with a frivolous tone and turning without even seeing the expression shattered of Yui

"Rather… if that's what you want…" Yui whispered to herself as she lost sight of Haruka thanks to the distance and the darkness of the night

Haruka walked aimlessly, blinded by the anger and after the discussion with her now ex girlfriend, she didn't care where she was going

From about some weeks she saw changes in Yui, they used to spend so much time together, but one time to another they began to distance, she kept secrets, outings with people for dinner or lunch, which made her start to doubt about her, when she tried to confront Yui about the issue she simply ignored her or avoided her, tonight she had reached her limit, it was their anniversary and Yui lied again saying she had a lot of work and the reality was that she was having dinner with a woman.

She had planned to surprise Yui at work, but on her arrival she was told that Yui had left early with a colleague, asking where she could find them, she came to the restaurant and saw her…

"I assumed that today would be a special night…" she said to herself with a bitter smile

After being immersed in her thought and have walked aimlessly from long time, she was interrupted by the sound of music, at listen it she realized that she was facing the entrance to a forest, a forest which in the day, is full of visitors of all ages, but now it was, or that's how it was supposed to be, empty, but the music was saying the contrary, momentarily forgetting her problems, the curiosity led her to follow the sound, step by step like it seemed music lost in the stillness of the trees formed more easily identifiable notes in her ears, it were clarions and more instruments guided by the rhythm of the drums. Joyful violins  with lively notes accompanying the melody of carnival.

By following the sounds, she get to a point where the road split into 2, following the sounds she decided for one of them, as she advanced and as the music was sounding even stronger she began to visualize something in the distance, every step she took she was understood more and more what was at the distance. A circus tent with lights around, music playing hard, but without musicians around, sound of laughter and shouts of fun, but without people that emitted the sound, only her, standing in front of the entrance of the circus tent.

What was happening here? perhaps she was beginning to go crazy?, but before to proceed doubting of her sanity, the tent curtains opened, from the darkness inside the tent came a figure, someone more or less of her height, earring a black suit and hat, but her face covered by a mask which was made of wood, divided by a vertical line, the first part was white, in which the slot eye was making a glance with eyelids half closed but with a fun aspect, plus a fine line under the nose hinting a smile, as the other side, a great contrast to the first part. The color was gray, had the smile line straight, showed no emotion, the eye didn't have grater prominence than the upper eyelid running half fallen that covered her look, showing a blank stare.

For more rarer that the person seems to be, Haruka felt no danger so she only watched how she approached her.

"I can see that the night has brought us a visitor" the person said in a soft voice, which by her tone, Haruka could understand that it was a woman, though she doesn't understood so well thanks to the distortion that caused the mask "Perhaps you are lost? or you come because the music?"

"plural?" asked Haruka as she was looking around, although the music was still playing, she still didn't see any soul more than the one who was in front of her "It doesn’t are more us than you and me" Haruka said, returning her eyes at the masked

"Oh… I see! it brought you the music!" said the person ignoring the comment of Haruka "Which way did you choose? right or left?" asked the person as she leaned a little to observe better the face of Haruka.

"What?" Haruka asked confused "You could start introducing yourself, don't you think?"

"Why do you ask who I am?, if you are who should know me better? sometimes I wonder why some people don't see what is in front of their noses!" the person said as she stood in profile, revealing more the mask by the smiling side, as she laid a hand on her chin as if she was thinking "But then I remember that there are fool people in the world" She said changing her profile showing off where the expressionless side of the mask was.

Haruka doesn't said nothing, she just stared, what she was watching before her was a person who probably had mental problems, and it was better get out now that she could.

"Ah… this person is crazy, probably just roams the world talking nonsense because she doesn't know what is reality and whats is fantasy… that is what you think or am I wrong?" asked the masked as she sat in an invisible chair looking at a surprised Haruka.

"I could try to say no, but… at see you in your… chair? and see that here is a circus with only you in the woods makes me thing that… yes you are" Haruka answered crossing her arms, with an arrogant look on her face.

"Invisible chair? my little girl, you're just to blind to see the reality, it isn't an invisible chair, and be alone here? where do you think the music comes and all the noise?" said the masked laughing "There are many legends, you should know mine, music, two roads, you are one of the chosen, you are a lucky one who could get here, I'll help you with your problems, at the end…" but the masked couldn't say more

"Help me with my problems?" asked Haruka annoyed, now she remembered why she get to the forest "If it were easy it would be better for them to not exist"

"Oh! but I will help! that's a promise" said the masked as she "stood" from her chair

"Now an unknown will solve my problems" Haruka said with sarcasm

"Even if you say that you don't know me, I do know you, And much, so leave it to me and make yourself comfortable, this will be a rewarding experience. You'll thank you later. "The masked commented on what was going to the tent.

"Didn't you say to leave it to you? why I'll have to thank myself?" Haruka asked in a lofty tone.

"It's the same, it doesn't matter. what is interesting here are the results" Answered the masked as she backboned Haruka to follow her, even if isn't very wise to follow a stranger, she was following her, entering the tent everything was completely dark "Let's put some light here!" shouted the masked after that she snapped her fingers and then the lights turned on.

The light was on so suddenly that momentarily blinded the eyes of Haruka, once she adapted to the light she saw the place, a classic circus tent, chairs surrounding the center, but she couldn’t see the masked one, and like the outside, none was there.

"Sometimes life brings ups and downs" Haruka hear the voice of the masked but still didn't see her until she turned her view up and she saw her walking in a tightrope, without anything that could protect her from a fall "Like I'm walking in this rope so insecure, you could try to trust a little more in you and the rope that holds you in the air and stop looking so insecure, you must trust your rape, but if you stop trusting…" the masked stepped and she lost her balance, Haruka couldn't continue watching and closed her eyes after realize the fall, but she didn't hear anything, so she slowly opened her eyes and when she opened them she saw the masked in front of her.

"How the… you were going to fall!" Haruka said surprised

"Fall? when?" asked the masked "How I will fall if I trust the rope? you wasn't hearing what I was saying?"

"I'm sure you were going to fall!" Haruka was beginning to despair, this person merely like talking nonsense and doesn't give clear answers

"That's your problem! you're so blind!" shouted the masked as she turned her back to Haruka "You only see what you want to see, and that's your main problem" continued saying

"I don't understand a word of what you say, and you said you'd help me with my problems?" Haruka said more to herself, but the masked hear it loud and clear

"Well! I can't know your problems, right? you say that you don't know me, so it is assumed that I don't know you, so, how I will know your problems? in that way, how solve them? but although that, I can do it, I just need you to have a little more trust in me" said the masked full of confidence "So I have a deal to do with you" Haruka watched the masked

A deal? well… the last thing she wanted at the time was go through life suffering, and she doesn't have anything to lose, so she motioned to the masked to continue talking.

"If when the clock says that are before the 12 at night and I help you to solve your problem and find happiness, I want you to be happy, however, if I fail, you will stay with me forever in this place"

"What? stay here with you? why I could want to stay in this desolate place with you?, your deal is strange, the prizes appears that you put it upside down" answered Haruka puzzled

"I doesn't put anything upside down, that is what it is, but you wouldn't let me lie, because I see it in your eyes, if Yui disappears from your side, your life has no meaning, so you wouldn't have any problem to stay with me, so, then it's a deal?" asked the masked

The playful tone coming from the voice of the masked one wasn't ignored by Haruka, but what most caught her attention was the mention of Yui, until now she hasn't mentioned her at any time.

Every moment she spent in that place conversing with that woman, make her curiosity grew more and more, something told her that she could trust in the masked, but her logic told her the contrary

But in something was right the unknown woman, without Yui her life would become meaningless…

"Okay, if you can help me I promise you to be happy and I will do my best to always be, and if you fail to do so, I promise to stay by your side for the rest of my life" answered Haruka as she extended her hand to close the deal

"It's a deal Haruka" answered taking Haruka's hand, which was froze upon hearing her name to the masked voice, since she came, she doesn't had never mentioned  Yui's name or hers

Maybe she wasn't feeling danger to be in that place, but it seemed like something wasn't normal and maybe that deal would be the more dangerous that she had ever done.

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
circus part 2 15/03/2015
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2015, 09:08:52 PM »
Hope you are understanding the story lol

--------

A deal in which if it is accomplished wants Haruka be happy, but if it doesn't make it, it want her to stay with her for eternity… the deal is strange, she could be happy if everything goes fine, but if doesn't, it would be the contrary, is a bet for her happiness with the risk of losing it forever and that without say that doesn't matter what happens it would be decided by a complete stranger from which she doesn't know even her face.

But think about it doesn't made sense anymore, the deal was closed.

"By the way, to avoid you to cheat and don't want to comply with the deal, doesn't matter the result" the masked put her hand on the wrist of Haruka "Let me mark the clock"

Haruka was shocked, a white light was radiating from the palm of the masked and her wrist, seconds passed and this light was fading, when the masked leave Haruka see what she had done on her wrist, she could see a tattoo, there was a clock who was saying that was 8:00, Haruka touch it with her hand to see if it was actually a drawing, as the same time she rub it to see if it could be removed, but the drawing was still there, and to surprise her even more, the clock was moving as the seconds progressed.

"What the hell is this?" asked Haruka in an annoyed tone, but more than annoying a scared one, she was sure that it was a drawing, but seeing moving the seconds had made her believe she was starting to go crazy, perhaps all this was a dream?

"It's a clock" replied the masked in a mocking tone "When you problem is solved, the clock will stop advancing, but if it marks the 12, you will lose and you have to stay with me forever"

Haruka couldn't say anything, she was beginning to feel chills every time she saw the eyes of the masked, she didn't know what was happening, but she started to feel that something was not right with this whole place and that she would have go out from there when she had the chance.

"Well, I really want you to be happy, so we will do it fast" commented the masked as the time she took Haruka's hand and led her out of the tent, the music still sounding as if there were musicians.

"It's not to doubt your sanity…" Haruka began to say as she walked behind the masked "But your deal and what you say doesn't have sense, if our roles were reversed, knowing that I'm completely alone here, I would try to hold you by my side and not the contrary"

The masked didn't say anything but ones they were outside the tent the masked stopped, it was the first time that the masked remained silent without any phrase or something with which to answer Haruka comments.

"I assure you, if you were in my position you would do exactly what I'm doing" answered after several minutes of silence "But! it's not the case, and although I know you would do the same for me, the reality is that I will do it, so let's start this" continued saying regaining her cheerful tone of voice, Haruka didn't want to say more, it wouldn't have sense, for more that she asked the only thing that would earn in return will be more questions

The masked took Haruka to another tent, a smaller one, entering you could see a white screen, 3 front rows of seats, it was like watching a small cinema

"Will you project anything?" asked curious Haruka

"Rather I, you will project something to me" answered the masked, Haruka doesn't want to ask more and she waited to see what the masked would do, she saw how the woman walked to a small projector, took a cable that was plugged in and gave it to Haruka "Hold this and think about your problem, show me what happened"

Haruka didn't understand, but she began to recall the discussion with Yui, the reason for her doubts about Yui and everything that happened to her since she met Yui.

At first she was immersed in her memories, but soon she realized that it were displayed these memories and were reproduced in the screen, as it was a film told in third person, but unlike their memories, in this film the standpoint was Yui's one, in each discussion or happy moment, Haruka could see the scene, but from the perspective of Yui.

Such memories were like hers, but seeing them like that change her perspective on many things, but it was not enough to see what happened in reality, she only saw Yui's memories, feeling of sadness every time Haruka showed her jealousy, but more than that, she could see why Yui doesn't scolded or why she avoided to talk about it with Haruka when she was in a plan of reproach.

It wasn't because she doesn't want or to underestimate the problem, she did it because Yui knew that if she continued the discussion she might lose patience and say things that would regret later, what Yui doesn't wanted was arguing with Haruka, and how she tried to avoid it was to receive all the reproaches of Haruka and said nothing.

The masked watched Haruka, which was lost in thought, it seems that her plan went well and even had much time for the appointed time, but there were still doubts within Haruka to be resolved.

"It seems that you are starting to realize what you have before your eyes" commented the masked gaining the attention of Haruka, this last only managed to look away with a reddish hue on her cheeks, if now she was beginning to realize that she should pay more attention to Yui and the why of Yui's actions, it wasn't cute that someone else would scoured it on your face

"Okay, I admit that I didn't think for a second to put myself in Yui's place, but this doesn't tell me anything, it doesn't prove that she didn't cheat on me" Haruka said in a hurt tone

You are seriously a insecure woman!" said the masked as she laugh, causing an angry look from Haruka, "Okay, calm down, don't get mad, come with me to the next stop, we will go to the Ferris wheel"

"I didn't saw one when I…" Haruka couldn't finish to say when she saw the wheel, when she arrived there wasn't anything more than a simple tent, but now she saw the ferris wheel, a very big one, it was illogical not having seen upon her arrival if it was so big "I didn't see it when I get here…" commented to herself, and before her eyes seemed to see a group of people walking from one side to another, but it found that it was an illusion since when she look again the place was still empty "I'm starting to go crazy" she said to herself laughing

"It seems so, laugh alone isn't normal" said the masked with a scared tone

"I think I'd rather stay here forever, to torture you, forget about the deal and let's do that" answered Haruka in a venomous tone, to all persons who shouldn't say a word about something like that is this unknown masked

"Don't get mad, don't get mad, here, you can have this cotton candy" the masked say as she was holding a cotton candy with one hand while the other held another which was eating, Haruka no longer knew whether to be surprised or she was beginning to get used at this crazy and weird things that the masked woman do, and even more about the things that appeared out of nowhere, without giving more importance, she agreed to eat the cotton candy

After a few minutes of walking they reached the ferris wheel, both went up and the machine began its operation, when they had almost reached the top Haruka began to feel very sleepy

"W-what do you put in that cotton…?" she reached to ask almost carried out to dreamland

"A little magic, we'll go for a little walk, now sleeps"

Were the last words Haruka could hear before the heavy darkness took her...

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: YuiParu's OS - circus part 2 15/03/2015
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2015, 11:24:54 PM »
Ah, I saw some of your Spanish fics of YuiParu on tumblr. Happy that you made English version of it. Like this laat update  :inlove:
Waiting for part 3.  :panic:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: YuiParu's OS - circus part 3 15/05/2015
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2015, 06:07:41 AM »
@Megumi : thanks for read my fanfics, I forgot to upload the third part orz but here is lol

and thanks to all the readers C:

Note: sorry for all the mistakes

------------------------

The darkness began to dissipate and she started to see indescribable blurry figures, a gentle breeze was walking through her hair, so soft that was invited her to continue sleeping, but a memory appeared, waking her suddenly… she had slept agains her will.

"What the hell happened?!" Haruka said as she moved, but stopped when she felt she was going to fall, worse was her feeling when she realized that she was easily about 50 m above the ground.

"Relax, If I let you I don't know if you will die… I've never actually released anyone from this height, so I don't know if you will die or just have injures, we could investigate, but better not" said the masked in a thoughtful tone, earning a look of fear from Haruka.

The masked was carrying Haruka in her arms, and was floating in the air as if she was swimming in the water, the night was already more pronounced, and was more than 10:30 on the clock drawn on the wrist of Haruka.

But theres was something that had caught the attention of Haruka, the mask that has the unknown woman, she remembered the mask smooth and complete, but right now she could see a glimpse in the middle.

"I know you like to watch me, but believe me, you'll feel weird after, so better let's see a more beautiful view" said the masked surprising Haruka which turned her head to the left blushed. but her blush last not long when she saw where they where, they were right in front of the restaurant where she had left Yui.

She could see how Yui was talking to that person, but something caught her attention and made her feel a tremendous anger, Yui was crying in the unknown arms, unable to bear the sight she turned to the opposite, but the masked grabbed her face and made her turn again.

"You need to stop ignoring what happens around you, perhaps you think everything is as simple as what you see in front of you, sometimes you need to see sideways or behind you to understand the things right, sometimes what looks like a knife in your neck, may simple be a sweet gum" said the masked in a serious tone, Haruka couldn't ignore the comparison of the knife with a sweet gum, but being the masked, it hasn't sense questioning.

The masked took Haruka to the place, as it they were ghosts they crossed the entrance of the restaurant and they were right in front of Yui and her companion, Haruka tried to turn elsewhere, what she doesn't want to hear right now was Yui declaring her love to another, but the masked make her watch the scene.

"Yui, she should know the truth by now" commented the woman holding in her arms a disconsolate Yui, Haruka felt very jealous, but couldn't do nothing

"Why did you bring me here? what do you want to prove?" asked Haruka angry

"Please, just watch, want you? we have less than an hour, trust me" All the time she had been with the masked it was the first time she sounded desperate. That must mean something, so she decided to do her part and observe a little more.

"Rina, how can I make her understand? she knows, but doesn't want to see it" Yui said in a voice almost inaudible, the words of Yui made Haruka be surprised she knows that Yui was cheating her, but why Yui wanted to make her understand? that Yui doesn't love her anymore?

Haruka's thoughts were so negative that her expression was almost like a dying person with little lifetime, what she doesn't want was think of being without Yui, but it was a reality that already was going.

"But she knows that you don't cheat at her, doesn't?" commented Rina, Haruka remain perplexed by what she heard, they weren't a couple, Yui didn't cheat?

"I'm tired of waiting to her to understand me, I do everything for her, just today we were going to sign for the loan you will give me and achieve my own business, with that I could have more time to spend with her and maybe…" as the words were moving Haruka listened more and more distant and the vision began to distort "I could have married her abroad…" The voice of Yui moved away more and more, Haruka didn't understand why, when she turned to see the masked realized that she was watching the couple without taking the view.

"But it doesn't have sense now… we're done"

It was the last thing she could heard before returning to the darkness, only that this time, before to be embraced by the darkness, Haruka realized how the masked of the unknown woman broke more.

"Yui!" Haruka said when she woke up from her dreams, the first thing she did was turn to see the clock, it was half an hour to 12, it means the agreed time, the masked was right in front of her and has the mask to the pot to split in two.

"Now you understand that your problem has solution? you seen what you had to do?" asked the masked as she watched Haruka, which had so many thoughts in her head that she should put them in order as quickly as possible, if all she saw is true, it means that she understood all wrong and the bad of the movie was her, she was the one who didn't understood Yui, for her own fault she was suffering, but the worse thing was that she was doing Yui suffer.

"If all this is true… how I know it's real?" Asked Haruka, thinking about everything that had happened in those few hours, they make her doubt if it was real or fantasy, what was part of the dream and what it wasn't?

"Haruka, you have the solution before your eyes, I can't do anything more, but you can, you have the power to end your suffering and Yui's one" said the masked taking the arms of a confused Haruka "Perhaps, you seriously think about spending the eternity with me, away from her, you love her right? why you don't do anything for her then?" asked the masked frustrated, the minutes passed, and the 12 was more close "So you love her?" asked the masked finally, managing to win the attention of Haruka

"I… I love her! I love Yui! I want to be with her!" shouted Haruka

"That's what I wanted to hear… go for it, you still have time, run!" shouted the masked in which she give a push to Haruka, which without thinking more on the subject started to run.

It seemed like her chest was burning, breathing was difficult to maintain and every step she took she felt she was going to fall, but her desire was stronger, she had to come up with Yui, time was running out, her brains still didn't processed everything, but she was lived mistaken all this time, and she should remedy things, thinking a little on everything that happened in a few hours she looked at her wrist, the watch was there, the seconds advancing and 10 minutes free before 12, time was running out and she should solve everything.

"Yui!!" Haruka shout when she saw her after entering the restaurant, the few people who remained turnout to her quickly, like Yui and Rina, at see Rina with Yui, she couldn't help but feel jealous, but remembering what she saw these were diminished, with a firm step she approached the table and took Yui's arm "We need to talk now…"  Haruka said breathlessly, still not catching her breath, but this couldn't wait.

"What happens Haruka? I thought everything was clear between us" replied Yui surprised, more to see Haruka in that state, drenched in sweat, her breathing and her tousled hair

"I don't have time for this…" whispered to herself as she watched her wrist, just five minutes remaining, Yui saw Haruka's wrist and the watch

"A..A tattoo…? Yui said to herself, but couldn't admire much because Haruka resumed her attention otherwise

"You come with me" said Haruka plaintiff, without waiting for an answer from Yui, she pulled her, and almost, drag her to the exit.

"What the hell is wrong with you Haruka?" asked now more angry than surprised, she never seen Haruka act like this, but she didn't understand, she said everything right? all was over

"It happens… it happens that I don't want to lose you!" Haruka said surprising Yui "It happens that I was so blind and idiot that doubt at her own shadow, it happens that I didn't take a moment to at least wonder what was going through your head, it happens that I realized this when I saw you lost… and it happens that now I will kiss you"

Haruka approached Yui in an aggressive manner, causing even more surprise in Yui, Haruka grabbed Yuis neck and pulled her to sealing a kiss, which for the situation in which she found Haruka can't stop being aggressive, after a few seconds the kiss stopped.

Yui kept being surprised, but also glad about what happened.

"I never thought this would be so dramatic… why you can't be more romantic?" asked Yui catching her breath, but was distracted to see that Haruka watched her wrist, recalling the tattoo she decided to approach and observe the clock, it was stopped at the 12 "What is that? when you did that?" he asked puzzled and curious

"I don't know if this means that I succeed or not…" Haruka say in a low and shaky tone, Yui didn't understand what was happening, but she could see the dear in the eyes of Haruka, and these became more evident when realized Haruka staring at something behind her, turning at her back she say a woman standing in the distance, with a mask covering her face.

"Sorry but we agreed to something, and the clock strikes 12, he must stop before 12" commented the masked in a serious tone, which caused a chill in Haruka

"It…It can't be, you can't do that, I accomplished the task, you manage the task, you solved my problem" Haruka said frightened at she took some steps in front of Yui, the masked walked slowly but steadily towards the couple, Yui didn't understand but felt some danger and familiarity with the masked figure, feeling that danger put a hand in front of Haruka and stood between Haruka and the masked, which was now a few steps from them

"What are your business with Haruka?" asked Yui menacingly

"We have a deal, which is over and must pay her part" replied the masked without giving importance to the menacing aura of Yui

"Yui… sorry" Haruka said stepping in front "You can't do anything, right?" asked Haruka now directing her words to the masked

"You know I did everything I could" replied the masked when it extended her hand towards Haruka

"What happens here? what is all this?" Yui asked confused, Haruka just watched sadly, she didn't dare to tell her the truth, but she have to do it…

"Haruka must come with me, the deal was clear, resolve your problem before 12 and is 12, she will come with me now" replied the masked

"I will not let you take her" Yui said hitting the hand of the maskd, causing surprise in Haruka "Did you think that I will let you take her for something so silly? who you are in first place to decide that?" asked Yui plaintiff

"Me? I'm nobody and at the same time I'm everybody…. I wonder what thinks Haruka, you want to come with me and pay your debt?" asked the masked doubtfully, Haruka watched the masked  and then Yui

"A deal is a deal…" answered Haruka causing disappointment in the eyes of Yui "But I can't get away from her, not now that I solve everything with her"

The silence was present between the 3, Haruka took the hand of Yui and squeezed it firmly, the masked sighed as watched them, stepped back and snapped her fingers, causing a strange effect on the environment, at Haruka's and Yui's eyes was as if they had been put on a carousel to spin at breathtaking speed, when the feeling of the movement ended Haruka saw that they were in front of the circus to which hours before had come, the music playing, the noise everywhere, the difference is that now she could see the people who played the music, childrens running from one side to another, adults and young people walking and talking, the ferris wheel running, and surprisingly, elsewhere more games that she hasn't saw

"Where the hell are we? what was that?" asked Yui scared and surprised, Haruka smiled a bit at her reaction, she had been like that a few hours ago

"Welcome to my home, Haruka, are you sure you don't want to stay with me?" asked the masked

"I told you that your deal was weird, but you say that I must stay with you, why you ask that now?…" asked Haruka in a curious tone, but still unable to hide her fear for the answer the masked could give

"Since you came to this place you saw that I do normal things? what I do could seems pointless, but it has, just answer me" answered the masked mockingly

"I want to stay with Yui" Haruka answered in a confident tone, Yui just watched how the two interacted without understanding anything

"That's what I wanted to hear from my own voice, after all, the deals are useless, they are done to be broken" replied the masked causing confusion in Yui and Haruka, the masked approached Haruka and took her wrist, doing what she had done before, a light appeared between her hand and the wrist of Haruka, after fading the light, Haruka watched her wrist with a smile, the clock was gone, seeing the masked again she saw the mask split in two, falling to the ground as which she was sawing a movie in slow motion, before her eyes finally revealed who was behind al this madness that she had lived.

"H-Haruka" whispered Yui surprised, Haruka couldn't sat a word, in front of her was a mirror image of her, with a smile

"I told you it would be a bad idea to watch me so much, as it would be weird later, right? I'm nobody and at the same time everybody, I don't know anything but at the same time I know everything" said the reflect of Haruka still smiling

"All the time it was me?" asked Haruka surprised, Yui still doesn't understanding anything, Haruka watched her reflection as it saw the strangest thing in the world, which was not so far from what she felt.

"Let's say is something like that, I only make you see what you doesn't want to see, but which was always in front of you, I hope you speak well of me when you tell my legend" without saying more, she snapped her fingers again, causing the same effect than before, but this time they stayed in the same place, with the difference that they were now in the woods, there was no music, lights, and a large tent, only the two of them.

"It was the strangest thing I've seen in my life… you didn't drugged me, right?" asked Yui surprised

"Of course not, if I had drugged you I assure you I would be three times more than you… but I think I can say that she drugged me in a moment…" Haruka was thoughtful for a moment

"I think you should tell me what the hell happened since you left me there like an idiot crying" Yui said with a bitter smile

"I will tell you rather that, how I realized how much I love you and how stupid I was all those past months"

Every night you can hear carnival music, cheerful and full of joy when you listen to it, which comes from the forest, a forest famous for how big is and the magical legends that surround it.

Like all these legends, the music that I commented have a explanation…

There are two paths in the forest, on which the people only know one, and the second one just lucky people can see, if you're one of the lucky ones who manage to visualize that path, you should follow at the end of him, you will find a large tent red and white, there will be happiness and you will find the answers to all your problems.

But if you want to know the answer you should do a deal… a decision you must take, doing or not, and take the risk of not being able to return…

But something is lying in the legend, that risk of not being able to return doesn't exist, as the owner of such magical place, do all these crazy things for their own sake, as his own good is yours, because he's nobody but at the same time he's everyone, he's nobody but at the same time it's yourself

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2015, 02:17:15 PM »
 :panic: It's updated!
 :bow: thank you for your update!

Offline Xerxes88

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2015, 06:09:39 AM »
This is a really great fanfic! Thanks so much!

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'm sorry OS 18/06/2015
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2015, 10:08:43 PM »
For one of them, from being indifferent to being totally honest with her feelings, as for the other of them from being the one who always talk about her feelings to become someone who can’t talk about them.

Two completely different persons in so many ways, but instead of repel one from the other they are attracted more and more.

Maybe they doesn’t like each other all the time, sometimes one of they just go out the door and closed it with a great force, unable to cry out what is bothering her, but sometimes those moments of drama are needed for a relationship to know if they can really move forward or leave it before killing each other.

The fights are necessary, the shouting of “I hate you!” doesn’t always mean it to be so, but it helps to remove the negative feelings that are accumulated, all in an explosion of feelings, in a burst of words that, after a while, you will be completely sorry for said them.

But what makes a relationship prevails, isn’t only overcome the fights, sometimes include how the couple overcome those fights…

“I told you that I hate you” Haruka said, her brows furrowed in memory of the time that they  just happened some couple of house ago, Yui was with a calm expression in front of her, watching carefully every gesture that Haruka was making.

“You told me that, yes, I remember very well” Yui replied as she let out a long sigh showing her exhaustion

“You want me to apologize?” asked Haruka at the same time she hear the sigh of her girlfriend

“No” Yui answered  without even a second thought, maybe it would be a good idea, but if isn’t come on her own initiative, doesn’t count, it wouldn’t be an honest “sorry”, it would be a lie that in a future will harm them instead of helping them “And I didn’t come to find you at midnight to apologize as well”

“Are you claiming me that I have you here at midnight?” Haruka asked offended, interrupting Yui words

“I’m not saying that Haruka, so be quiet for a second and listen” Yui slightly raised her voice, fearing to lift it more from what she want and cause another stupid argument “I was worried about you, okay? are the twelve of the night, and I was afraid that something bad happened to you” Yui continued talking in an annoyed tone

“You didn’t have to come for me, I can take care of myself” Haruka grumbled ignoring the concert of Yui, even after the aggressive tone she used to speak

The discussion was over nothing, both of which had already forgotten what was about, but stubborn as only they are, they refused to give the budge, any of them wouldn’t admit who was to blame, since both knew they had some guilt.

Silence fell halfway down the street, where Yui found Haruka after searching for a while, only they lit thanks to the light of the lamps that kept away the darkness of night and only listened some crickets sing, ignorant of the heavy atmosphere that was bouncing the couple.

Seconds passed and they become a couple of minutes, even without either of them saying a word, just looking at each other, inviting each other to just give up and be the first to say “I’m sorry”, but as expected, no one was going to do it.

Yui being the one more aware of between the two that it was dangerous to stay there just waiting to be attacked by someone in such lonely street, and without waiting for any signal of Haruka that could say her that she wanted to go with her, she took Haruka’s arm firmly and began to direct her to the apartment that they had been sharing for more than two years.

Even without speaking, only the soles of their shoes were heard hitting the pavement at every step they took one after the other, the way that was supposed not be extremely long, now it was for the simple fact that they were walking and they couldn’t take a bus or something because of the time of night they were.

After a while both reached their destination, Yui took the key with her free hand and opened the door, still holding Haruka, more by the fear that she could run away again than anything else.

After being in the safe apartment, away from any evil that might stalk them in the dark night, Yui released Haruka’s arm and stood in front of her.

It was well know that neither will admit the guilt, Haruka knew it and Yui too, two years living together hadn’t passed in vain, it was more than enough to learn almost everything from one and the other, and although could be sometimes painful, if one had the fault, the one who had it would swallowed her pride to apologize, admitting she was wrong, but when the fault was of the two, what they had to do?.

They would do what was happening this night, remain in silence, not admitting their mistakes, just looking at each other waiting for the apologize, but the apology would never happen.

“You know I will not apologize” Said Haruka tired of this game they had been doing since they entered the apartment

“And you also know that I’ll do less” answered the claim of Haruka causing another silence from both, the game began to get tired, and they knew that sooner or later one of the two would say sorry… or is what each of them hoped.

Haruka was aware of the situation, like was Yui too, there was not other option, maybe… be aggressive?, that could be the solution, is almost never when she was the aggressive in the relationship, and maybe in that way they can do well without be wrong any of the two, not admitting the guilt either of them, forget the problem and continue with their lives as if nothing had happened, as well she also know that at the end they will forgive each other without even saying sorry or any other word of apology.

Accepting her great idea, which she had just a moment ago, Haruka lunged toward Yui and kissed her like a hungry wolf, showing how much she love her and regardless of anything she couldn’t be angry with her any longer, meanwhile, Yui was surprised by that surprise attack, she couldn’t help but smile in her mind as to the most childish tactic that her girlfriend could though all of that just to ignore the bitter moment that they just passed.

Carried away by the desires of Haruka, Yui accepted the kiss and responded it likewise, every kiss they gave was like if they said “I’m sorry”, every touch was like if they said “I love you” and what they wanted was demonstrated that no matter how many times they discuss, how many times they scream to each other in the end, the love that both felt the one for the other was more important than let a stupid argument ruin such a beautiful relationship.

Both knew that to overcome an argument, not always they need to say “Im sorry” sometimes they just need to show the real feelings that they have for each other, and if two people share the feeling of “love” then no matter how many times they want to kill each other, because at the end love is more interesting.

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: YuiParu's OS - I'm sorry 18/06/2015
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2015, 11:59:49 PM »
AH, I read this on tumblr.

Thank you for updating abcari-san.
This os sure fits to their personality somehow. :grin:

:kneelbow:

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Popular girl 19/06/2015
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2015, 01:11:41 AM »
GOSH! I forgot to post this one here LOL! this one is already in tumblr, but still better it's here too, right?

Megumi:  thanks for always read my fics in tumblr or here C: and I guess you already read this one lol

----------

I had always seen my popular friends being persecuted for their fangirls, for example one of my best friends Yamamoto Sayaka, who’s the leader of a band, somewhat rebellious but a good person, it’s understandable why her popularity, another rare example  is Kawaei Rina, it’s popular for being an idiot, I can’t understand why her popularity but it seems to be someone who attracts people for her stupidity, and is someone who gives the impression of wanting to be protected, and that, no matter how much silly things she said, you cant stop for loving her.

Although their popularity is booming, both have girlfriends, which makes their fangirls stay away… but not to much, they have to always come to save them and even sometimes both Sayaka, and Rina are misinterpreted and end up arguing with them.

At the end I end as a intermediate, Sayaka’s girlfriend Watanabe Miyuki, alias Milky, is too possessive, but when she gets angry is difficult to deal with her, not because she doesn’t want to listen, but because we must to stop her murderers instincts to want to kill who mess with her Sayaka, more than once both Sayaka and I have ended up with a black eye, just to try to contain her…

As Rina’s girlfriend, Iriyama anna, alias Annin, is too quiet, may not seem angry, but is quite the opposite, we are afraid to piss her off, therefore, every time that happens Rina comes to me, and I end up having a conversation with an angry Annin, which doesn’t know if she would freeze you at any time with her cold stare.

For more popular my friends are, I never realized that I myself was popular too, I wasn’t something special, or at least I not cataloged me as someone special.

“You really think that? you’re an idiot?” asked Sayaka after commenting about how famous they are and I don’t

“It’s supposed that I’m the idiot of the group, perhaps you don’t realize how many girls come together when you’re in the archery club practices? Come on Yuihan! You’re the president of the club, you’re the best and apart you are the state champion” Rina said exasperated

“I haven’t noticed that, when I’m in the practices I focus at 100%…” I whispered ashamed of how innocent I had been.

“Maybe they don’t pursue you all the time like us, but maybe is because you look is intimidating, many don’t want to be close to you because they think you’re mad or because they simply don’t have courage to do it, if they know you really are a dense idiot…” Say Sayaka with a laugh as she described me

“Yuihan is too nice, but a bit intimidating, understandably, right, Sayaka?” Asked Rina to what Sayaka nodded “The next practice put some attention and see yourself how they almost faint at see you”

And so I did, the girls went screaming my name, being at the point of being voiceless, if I crossed my gaze with some of them she left fainted or almost, I had never realized how much attention I attracted I felt like the color jumped up to my face, not only by how much attention I received, but also by how silly I had been for not realized this, supporting the shame I gave instructions to continue the practice and I went off with the intention to go “to the toilet” although obviously I would hide, what I doesn’t wanted was to receive so much attention, and now I had realized that it was the case and I had to think how to face it.

The following days witnessed as I watched from a distance, Why I doesn’t knew about all this?the whole school knew me, everyone knew who I am and they admired me, of a sudden, I felt overwhelmed for all this attention.

“You will get used to it, just continue as usual, you’ve lived these years being popular and you hadn’t noticed, now that you know you can still ignore it, imagine that you never noticed” Sayaka said as see how worried I looked after my discovery

“It isn’t so bad, at least you’re single, we must be careful, the fangirls just jump at us from time to time and God fobbed if Annin or Milky saw…”

“I know… Well, you two are right, I just need to stay like always…”

After talking to them all was better, I was more calm and resume the school rhythm, and with the passage of time I get used to how I was followed almost everywhere where I was going.

“It’s all for today practice, remember that next week is the regional championship, the school count with us, so during these training days were extended by two hours more” I said with a firmly and clear voice “Dismissed”

After my last order I rushed off the place, I didn’t feel like being persecuted today, and to do that I should fade quickly, I had discovered that the library was almost always alone at this hour, so I just took my bag and ran out there even without change to my normal uniform, I will hid for a while and then went to the bathroom to change.

But this time was different, as I ran to avoid being discovered I opened the door of the library and I didn’t realize that a young woman was going out with a stack of books in her arms, and such a cliche film I hit her making both of us fell to the ground and the books scattered everywhere.

“Sorry!” I yelled apologizing as I was standing up and collected the books from the floor, once I picked all of them I turns to see the young woman who I had accidentally hit.

Let me describe her in an extensive way:

Her white legs that make me believe it was porcelain, her hair brown and short looked so soft that made me want to touch it, under her fringe which was a bit long was hiding her big brown eyes, her pink lips that invited me to never stop to see them, in some words, she was so perfect it seemed she had been made especially to keep her away from every human being, only to be contemplated to the distance for how beautiful she was…

I had been enthralled by her, I forgot that the time was something that never stop

“Can you give me back the books please?” I heard her voice that I can catalog also as perfect

“Y-yes… sure” I answered in the most awkward way I could have answered “W-want help? it seems very heavy” I said before returning the books to her hands, sure my voice was just as clumsy as the start

“I don’t see why not, they are heavy like you say” she replied quietly, without another word she stood before me, took half of books and started walking

“A..ah! where we are taking them?” I asked awkwardly again

“One of the teachers took me by surprise in the hallway and asked me to take them to him, I couldn’t say no so here we are” she replied without stopping, too cold for the image she has “By the way, my name is Shimazaki Haruka, your name is?”

“You don’t know who I am?” I asked in amazement, everyone knows me

“Should I know you?” she asked as she stopped and turned to me

“N-no… I don’t think so, are you new here or something?” I asked trying to figure out why she didn’t know me

“I’m a freshman, that applies to be new, right?” she asked as she started to walk again to the classroom where the teacher was

“Ah… Yokoyama Yui is my name, I’m in third year” I answered her question, although a freshman should still know me… or I’m not as famous as I thought?…

“Paru!!! Why you are taking so… long…” a bit plump young lady approached us but she stayed watching me

“Is something wrong?” I asked puzzled

“Haru, what happens? I told you to wait outside” Haruka said to the newcomer

“Yokoyama san…” she whispered ignoring Haruka

“Tell me?” I asked when I hear my name

“I’m a big fan of Yours!!!!” she shouted as she jumped in front of me and she took my hand and shake it as I was trying to contain the books with my other hand

“M-my pleasure?” I said surprised

“Haru, what the hell is wrong with you? stop it, she’s scared” Haruka said as she stepped in from of me, between “Haru” and I

“But! Is Yokoyama Yui! She’s Super famous!!” she said excitedly

“You’re so famous as she says? thanks to what? you’re an actress?” Haruka asked as she turned to me, now I realized that I was famous how I though but Haruka was one of the few who doesn’t know me…

“You’re an idiot Paru? She’s the president of the archery club, and is the state tournament champion from last year, is the best of all Japan!!” Haru said excited

“Really?” Haruka asked curious

“I’m not the best in all Japan… just in the area…” I answered in what I felt my face was painted red

“Oh, I see you bring your archery uniform, I hadn’t noticed” She said as she looked me from head to toe, now I was really embarrassed.

That was my first encounter with Shimazaki Haruka, alias Paruru or Paru for shorter, a distracted young lady who comes to the school  being not yet fully awake, which pays no attention to anything around her, unless that would interest her or affect her in some way.

I had been attracted to her in every possible way, and taking advantage of my popularity and good grades with the teachers I had time to be with her, at first she just ignored me, I just chatted with her friend Haru, but from one day to another she at least say hello, time went so fast that had been a week and it was time to the regional championship…

“You think you can come to see me compete?” I asked a little embarrassed

“I not very interested on archery” she answered as she sipped a bottle of water that were with her

“I see…” I answered discouraged, but I heard a sigh from her which made me turn to see her

“You really want me to go?” she asked as I looked into her eyes to which I nodded “If you really want I’ll go, but I will not be screaming to give encouragement or things like that”

“That doesn’t matter! Have you there watching is enough, thank you very much Haruka!!” I shouted excitedly as I held her, but when I realized my action I dropped it and took a couple of steps back “Sorry…”

“Doesn’t matter, it doesn’t bother me, is cute see you excited” she replied with a smile

For that day I remanded in the limbo, her smile was so perfect…

The next day was the competition and all wasn’t to right, from my team I was the only one remanded I was in the semifinal and if I loose it would be the end of the opportunity to make our school win the championship…

“We’re sorry to fail you capt” one of my colleagues apologized “More now that is your last championship…”

“No problem, if we don’t won it isn’t the end of the world, we did our best and there will be more opportunities for you”

“Hey, Yuihan, we brought someone to give you good luck” said Rina with a smile

“We will steal your captain for a moment” said Sayaka as she took my arm and pulled me towards the exit

“I will be back in a moment, if something change in the schedule I have my phone!” I reach say before leaving the room “What happens?” I asked annoyed

“Only go out for this door” Sayaka said as she pushed me to the door

“Okay, but don’t push me” I said frustrated, without more to say to those two silly I opened the door “Haruka…” I said surprised

“Oh, Yui, Sayaka said you were very nervous because you were the only one left from the school team” she said with a worried expression “You’re okay?” those idiots…

“I’m fine, I’m used to, something similar happened last year…” I said nervously, which I wasn’t expecting

“So you say no, but listen how you sound, your hands are shaking” she said as she took my hands, if she knew that my hands wasn’t shaking for the competition but for her… “Everything will be fine, you will win”

Thanks" I couldn’t say anything more, just smile and thank

The competition started again, but there was something I wasn’t expecting or anyone, that the opposing team was a cheater, they tore a little the string of my bow, when it was my turn the string broke, and hit my wrist hurting me, just that we didn’t know that was something premeditated

“AH!!” I screamed in pain as I felt the string on my skin, people were surprised by what was happening and behind me the opposing team was laughing maliciously

“Yui!” I could hear a scream from the public, it was Haruka, the terror was eminent on her expression, and what I less wanted was to see something like that in her, I catch my breath and let it out slowly, swallowing the pain I looked at her and smiled

“I’m fine” I told to the organizers, I asked for another bow to continue, the audience relaxed and I see how Haruka sat again but still with a worried expression.

Silence fell again and enduring the pain of the wrist I prepared my shot… I gave to the center for almost nothing, at the end I let out a big sigh, the silence continued and was turn of the other team, the pain didn’t stop me to wish that the other couldn’t hit the center, and by some divine being… failure.

“GOOD!!” I could hear Rina from the audience just like Sayaka, but I couldn’t see Haruka anywhere until I saw sideways, Haruka was with my team.

“Haruka, what happens?” I asked as I approached her, the next pair of competitors was coming and I had a moment of rest before the last shoot, but Haruka didn’t answered, she just came up to me and took my arm, making me extend to her my wrist, revealing where I was hit, and without warning she pressed “AAAAAH!! HARUKA!!” I cried in pain, causing all to turn to see us and making the shot that was about to be done to stop

“I’m sorry, her wrist is hurt and we need to review her, regardless of the outcome of the two present competitors, in the final round must compete Yui and we must see if it’s possible or not” Haruka said, which they sent someone to say us where the infirmary was.

“Are you crazy?! this is an important competition!” I yelled angry at what Haruka just kept silence and for the lack of response from her part I get more angry until I couldn’t hold it more, I stopped and went out to the nearest door, go outside made the cool air calm me down a little.

“Yui” I heard my name behind me, I knew it was Haruka, who was worried about me, but the competition was important to me and now because of her they could suspend my participation and lose by not be there

“Not now… Just leave me alone” I said trying to stay calm, the less thing I wanted to do is say something hurtful to her, but she ignored me and instead came over and hugged me from behind, her hold relaxed me a lot, but I was still frustrated

“Let me see your wrist” she said calmly, I sighed heavily and I let her do it, in her hand she carried a small box, when she opened I saw that the box contained many kinds of medicines “I will only review, I don’t know much about this, but if you want to compete at least we need to make you fell better or you could fail, but if you ask me I would rather prefer to go and consult a real doctor”

“I think you know that I will not do that” I say as I saw how she put a type of liquid analgesic on my wrist

“With this will swelling down and hopefully it would stop hurting so much, I’d would give you a pill for the pain,but I feel it could cause problems if judges knows about it” she said as she finished her work

“Thanks” I replied in a barely audible voice “And, I’m sorry for how I talked to you…”

“If you don’t win I’ll be very angry, I’ll see you at the end of the competition” she said before returning to the building, I stayed there a couple of minutes and followed her, when I returned they were just waiting for me, the teacher who accompanied us talked with the judges and decided to continue in the competition.

What happened next was like in fast motion, I won the competition, it was discovered that they had played dirty and that’s why I get hurt and when they took me to the doctor my wrist looked not very well.

The hit didn’t fractured anything but it would leave a big bruise, and would have to be as still as possible if I doesn’t want to feel pain.

“You’re too stubborn, your fan club will be surprised to see you so angry” Haruka commented with a smile on her face

“It’s rare that I get angry, and rarer still that I let anyone see me when I am, but it’s more rare that you don’t have frightened and more surprisingly, that you faced me being like that and how you ignored me when I asked you to leave me alone, if we talk about stubborn people you are more” I replied smiling

“Touché, well, you don’t stop to harassing me since you met me, always trying to be with me, protecting me to don’t see that your fan club was trying to hurt me because you was too much time with me, I think you rearmed my admiration”

“Since when you know?” I asked surprised

“Haru is in your fanclub, she rolled me, that much I distract you?” she asked serious, it was a good time to tell her that I love her

“I like you, from the first day I saw you” I say without batting

“Well, it doesn’t bother me at all to take care of your wrist, maybe once it heals we can go to the movies or something holding hands”

“You say it seriously?” I asked excited, she said yes with that words?

“Sure, but we know only for two weeks ago, I think this could works, but you will graduate soon, you need to be patient with me” she said with a smile

“Like you have to be patient with me too”

And like that was how I began my relationship with Haruka and that was the way I could feel what Sayaka and Rina feel with their girlfriends when they got jealous… but that’s another story that maybe I will tell you, or maybe better not… I don’t want to feel shame for myself…
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 03:52:59 AM by abcari »

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
SorTtabe OS
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2015, 05:42:53 AM »
If you didn't saw the first chapter yet don't read, this is a spoiler of the first one.

------------

“Otabe, I told you, right? now I know what is to be part of Rappappa, part of Majijo… you don’t have to worry alone anymore, now the two of us, with all the queens, and now Sakura, we can worry about Majijo together” Said Salt as she was staring at me, she was in her president chair, her serious expression without showing anything, but her eyes shining, showing how serious were her words, it was something I was waiting to see, waiting to hear.

Salt was now a president who understand us, who understand me, sometimes, I know, she would act how she is, but is why I will be at her side always.

“I know” I replied with a smile “It’s my habit, I can’t stop doing what I do after all this time” I said watching how she showed her dimples, her smile now was more easy to see than before

“Yui, I hope you will be at my side as my right hand and maybe more” said Salt showing more her smile, I was falling more and more for her, all was in the right place, Salt being the president who wants to protect Majijo, doing what she want but always protecting us, and Haruka being my loved one…

All was perfect…

“But why you had to leave me…” my voice was a whisper, anyone could hear my words, only you could do it… but you can’t do it anyways… I can’t watch your face, I can’t do more than watch your photo showing that smile which I can’t see anymore…

“All this is a lie… I can’t believe you’re… this isn’t real” I said with a bitter smile but with my crying eyes I finally took the courage to watch your face… your closed eyes, your expressionless face, just as if you were sleeping in your red couch… so… you really leave me behind… although I told you that I would be always by your side… I can’t do that now Salt… I’m sorry to broke my promise… I’m sorry to not by at your side anymore…

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - Hi-Fi