JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Kissing you

Author Topic: TAKING CARE OF YOU (kaiAcchan - S1 COMPLETED) + S2 Chap9 (10/19/2014)  (Read 117327 times)

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU >> UPDATED: CHAPTER 5 - 13/04/01 <<
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2013, 03:37:24 AM »
saving the spot..XD

kyaaa...atlast!!
 :farofflook:
kaixacchan~~
i really cant wait wait what will happen next :hee:
:on gay:
thank you for the update!!

« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 06:44:03 AM by Chichay12 »

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2013, 04:10:39 AM »
Kai and Acchan are already high schoolers? Wow! XD
I like that last part  :luvluv1:
Kai is now very kind! He finally can talk Acchan...  :shy1:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2013, 04:37:46 AM »
ohh poor acchan, come on takaboy! help her!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2013, 12:01:26 PM »
Ah... poor Kai.... knowing the news from TV like that....

MG is also gone... poor Atsuko and MG's wife

At least he has MG's wife taking care of him...

Atsuko is being bully at school and outside... why?

I thought she attends a normal school... so there is no need for people to be jealous of her

Ah... many years are gone by now... and they are both in high school now I guess

I thought Kai is going to be a popular guy....

He is a rich boy and a clever one too.... and also he is cold... (most would say he is COOL)

Ah... at last Kai talks to Atsuko...

What Kai is going to do to help Atsuko....?

Or Atsuko is going to stand up for herself?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the lovely update

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2013, 01:16:48 PM »
Oi, Kai why didn't you save your future GF? x'D

And who in the world dares to bully my baby? You touch her again , you're dead.......*Evil smile*

*takes out a few bombs and a gun* Kai......take those and save Acchan *gives them to Kai*.....

Sae~ *fangirls in a corner*

MG why you die?! *kills author*

Well.....at least Kai isn't only playing :D

Update soon author!! *hugs author and runes behind a couch and eats fish* x3

Offline _abby_

• ecchi
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2013, 01:58:01 PM »
please update soon !!! :kneelbow:

Offline Hii_chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • love all Takamina's pairing
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2013, 04:51:02 PM »
wao :w00t: Kai now seem care about Acchan
damn bullies how dare they bully my Acchan
Kai! go and save your girl :cow: :cow:
thanks for update  :deco:
\\(''^0^)// Sou-chan  \\(^0^)//

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2013, 03:23:50 PM »
waiting for love to blossom between the 2 ... :)
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2013, 07:34:43 AM »
Hi chemicalstar-san !:D

This chapter is so sad...

I hope Kai will not be cold to Acchan :(

Nice update!

Thanks..
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2013, 11:08:15 AM »
Hey all I'm so happy that you love the story I wrote. Can't wait to update it soon but of course I have to do my school stuff too.. So, sorry if it's going to be a bit late.

REPLY TIME!!!!

@Chichay12 : hey hey.. who said that it's gonna be KaiAcchan???
@correnereyes: well it's only a beginning :)
@Haruko: not now, taka is too cold ;)
@cisda83 : yeah, Kai is always being awesome. You'll find out then..
@K-Pop-J: Sae... you'll find something shocking about Sae later!!
@_abby_ : yes I will..
@Hii_chan: later maybe ;)
@DC2805: Soon, but not that soon too. LOL
@WMatsui22: I hope so, let's see...

Be patient for the next chapters guys, keep reading ;)

ATSUMINA FOREVER!!

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU >> UPDATED: CHAPTER 6 - 13/04/12 <<
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2013, 10:05:47 AM »
Hello....... Ah, it’s been so long. Sorry…

CHAPTER  6

Acchan wakes up early morning. She finds her mom has a bad fever, so Acchan tells her to take a rest and Acchan will do all her mom's duty in the morning. Acchan quickly prepares the breakfast while aunt Nanny, another maid, makes up the house. Luckily, Acchan knows exactly what kind of breakfast that her young master likes, how much she have to add sugar or salt, and everything. Just like her mom & Nanny always teach her about to cook their young master's favorite foods. After the breakfast is ready, Nanny asks Acchan to give the young master his uniform. At first she's worried if she can go to the young master's room or not, considering that he has a cold head and high temper… plus about how did he knows that Acchan had been bullied. But as this duty is what her mom always do and now she has to substitute her, so Acchan take it and walk upstairs to Kai's room.

Se knocks the door. "Excuse me...". The door is unlocked. Acchan tries to knock the door again.
No answer. As what her mom said that she just go inside the room, she makes herself to open the door. She peeks in but no one's there. "Excuse me, young master? I bring your school uniform..." Acchan said.

No answer, but then Acchan can hear the sound of shower from the bathroom. "He must be having a shower.." she thought.

She comes in and about to put the uniform on the hangers. She can see a lot of books are scattered around on the table and floor. She shakes his head seeing this messy room. But in the other side, she takes a sympathy to her master that he might be studied hard last night. She picks up the books and pile them up on the table by classify it by each subject, then she leaves.

When Acchan comes back to the dining room, she meets Sae who just comes out from his room.

“Good morning..” Acchan greets him.

“Ah, Acchan. Good morning…” Sae replies the greeting, but he looks at Acchan with a confuse look. How did Acchan comes out from Kai’s room this morning. Sae about to ask it but he change the question, “Kai has awake?”

Acchan nods, “Uhn. I think he’s taking a bath. I just bring him his uniform.”

“Oh, okay…” Sae nods, still confused that usually the one who prepares Kai’s uniform and anything is Mrs.Maeda. “Thank you..”

“You’re welcome.. And, by the way, the breakfast is ready. I’m sorry we can't join to have breakfast together. Mom has a bad fever this morning. So I guess I will have my breakfast with Mom in our room.”

“Mrs. Maeda is sick?” Sae looks so surprised. Acchan nods in sad expression. “Souka… so that’s why Acchan is the one who prepares Kai’s uniform” Sae thought.
“I’ll call doctor to examine her today, don’t worry.”

Acchan takes breakfast for her mom and her. She feeds her mom to help her to eat because her mom seems like so weak.

“Acchan, would you give me some favor?” her mom said.

“Uhm… of course, mom. What do you need me to do?” she smiles at her mom.

“Since I’m not able to do a lot of things, please help me to take care of young master.”

“What? That cold head? No way…“ she thought. But of course she doesn’t tell it to her mom. She just smiles and nods.

“It’s Tuesday, he always do some exercise in the afternoon. Prepare him his warm bath tub before he finish exercising, and don’t forget to make him a glass of milk before he sleeps. Okay?”

“Okay, mom. Just count it on me. I’ll take care of YOUR DEAREST SON” Acchan said jokingly. “Just get some rest and get well soon.”

Her mom chuckles. “You’re jealous of him, aren’t you?”
“Acchan, I know he’s not that kind of friendly person. But still, look at him… if it’s not us who take care of him, who else? You sure have to be glad still having me to take care of you.”

Acchan looking down, realizing something that what her mom said was actually right. “Okay, mom. I understand. Oh, it’s time to go now or I‘ll be late” she looks at the clock which shows that it’s time for her to go to school. “And, Uncle Sae said that he will call a doctor to come.”

“Okay. Take care, honey..” her mom kiss her forehead. Then Acchan leave her mom and about to go to school.

“YOU’LL LEAVE AGAIN??!!” suddenly Acchan heard someone’s shouting. Who else? It’s her young master, Takahashi Kai who shouting this morning. Acchan stops her steps and listening to the conversation of Kai and Sae from the living room while the two is in the dining room.

“KAI! Please understand my position now!” Sae shouts back at Kai. “I have a big responsibilities of our family business, and if it’s not me who handle it, who else, Kai? YOU?” now Sae get a little angry.

Deep inside his heart, Kai does understand about this matter. But he can’t hold the loneliness in his life. He feels like he live for nothing and no one around him. He doesn’t reply back. He just turns his face to other side, still with disappointed expression.

“I suggest you to make friends with others, Kai” Sae said. “I never see you with a friend, even with a girl.”

“It’s not your business!” Kai said sharply.

“Kai, the one who can change your life is your own self. Make friends with other, I guarantee that your life will be different. At least, you won’t feel lonely anymore.”

Kai still can’t control his emotion. He leaves Sae in the kitchen and when he’s about to enter the living room, he meets Acchan. He stops for a moment when he saw her.
“Friend?” Kai thought. “Yes, maybe Uncle Sae was right. I never have any friends at all even though I’m quite popular at school. And that girl, she lives here for years and I feel like I’ve never been noticing her at all. Am I that rude? Am I that bad?”

Looking at Kai’s face which is looks like a monster, Acchan just look down. “Good morning” she said in a low voice. Kai doesn’t reply the greeting, he just walk away over her, get his bag and go to the front door to go to school. Acchan turns around and look at him when he walks away.

“Stone head!” she thought and gives him an evil look.

---------------------------------------   

Kai really had a bad mood today. He’s so depressed with the situation he had right now. He doesn’t know why but there’s a little voice in his heart to go to the salon to refresh himself—or to make another trouble. He skip the course he has to do today. Kai tell Kine to come back home, so he can go by the taxi alone.

The hairdresser greets him when he arrived at his favorite male salon. Kai takes a seat and pick a magazine on the table. He reads it and suddenly deciding something when he looks at a western blonde guy picture on the magazine. He shows the page that he open then give it to the hairdresser.

“Make mine like him!”

The hairdresser takes the magazine and takes a look at the picture. He seems so surprised as he looks at the picture. “Are you serious??”  he ask Kai.

Kai nods. “Uhn. Just do it!”

The hairdresser starts to do his job to Kai’s hair. After about one hour doing his job, he ask Kai to wait for several minutes then he leaves Kai.

“Nice colour, dude!” suddenly a boy said. Kai turn to his right side, there’s a boy who just cut his hair besides him. The boy looks like the same age as him.

“Of course” Kai answer shortly “and it’s better than yours.”

The boy laughs. “Funny. Hey, I’m Yuu, by the way.” He offers his hand to Kai. “I’m new in this town.”

Kai ignores him. He seems don’t really care about him. Yuu, who still giving his hand to Kai, seems so disappointed and pull his hand again.

“Looks like he’s not really friendly..” Yuu thought.

The hairdresser comes back and finishes his job on Kai’s hair. At the moment, Kai remember of what his uncle said. That he has to make some friends with other. When his hair is finished, Kai finally decide to walk over Yuu.

“I’m Kai, and I know a good restaurant around here” Kai smiles at Yuu.

Yuu chuckles. “Let’s go, then!”

The two go to the restaurant nearby which has  delicious foods. They have a long chat there. Especially Yuu is the one who always asking Kai everything since he’s new in this town.

“I was having a long hair. But my new school’s headmaster told me that long hair is not allowed for the students. Such a strict school here!” Yuu starts to talk.

“Where’s your new school by the way?”

“Soc.. soc.. soccer..ah, I forgot the school name. Socr..”Yuu tries to remember the school name, he suddenly look at Kai’s uniform and saw the logo. “Socrates Academy?” Yuu widened his eyes. “Hey, we’re in the same school!!”

Kai so surprised, in the other side he feels happy that Yuu is going to be in the same school as him. So it means that he will have a friend at school. “Wow, that’s quite good!!” Kai smiles.

“WAIT!! The school doesn’t allow me to have a long hair, but.. you.. you make your hair blonde??!!!” Yuu frowned while pointing his finger to Kai’s ‘new’ hair.

“Yeah. Nothing’s wrong,” Kai answer it calmly. “The school just tells that we must have a short hair. They don’t even said what colour should be.”

In a short time, the two boys can be friends so fast. It’s actually because of Yuu is very attractive and always take initiative to talk first. He asks Kai a lot of things about the school, the town, and everything. Fortunately, Kai enjoys his talk with Yuu and he thinks that Yuu’s a good friend for him.

Kai quickly go home and take some exercise in the fitness room. Working out for about one hour makes him quite sweaty. He wipes the sweat by the towel while he walks to his room and bout to take a bath. He takes off his shirt, leaves his sweaty body only in his shorts. He walks to the side of his room where the window is. The sky start turns into dark, he remembers that he has a lot of homework he has to do this evening. He takes a look at the table near the windows, there are some books that piled up neatly. Kai takes one of the book and examine the pile.

“How could Nanny knows how to pile up my books by its subject? I can’t believe a maid can understand the school subject” he thought. Then Kai walk to the bathroom but he hears someone inside because there’s a sound of water. He enters the bathroom but it’s full of fumes so he can’t see clearly.

“AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!” a girl shouts so loud just when Kai can see her clearly while they’re standing close enough. She’s actually surprised as Kai just appears there in sudden. At first Acchan can’t recognize him as he has new hair colour now. Acchan quickly cover her eyes by her hands when she notices that the guy is Kai, and he is only in his shorts, which is actually shows his whole body clearly.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??!!!”  Kai shouts, a little angry and surprised too. Acchan doesn’t answer, she just close her face covered by her hands. Noticing it, Kai realized that he’s almost naked. He quickly grabs the curtain to cover his body.

“Okay, you can open your eyes now. I’m saved” Kai said, with his cheeck a little bit red. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??!!” he starts to shout again.

“I-I’m so sorry” Acchan said, not even looking at his face. “Mom ask me to prepare your hot tub, that’s it. Sorry to make you startled.” Acchan then walk away still in head looking down, while Kai just standing behind the curtain.

“Oh my GOD. I still can’t believe that I saw that jerk almost naked” Acchan thought. She slaps her own cheeks when she thinks about her young master’s perfect body. “What am I thinking??!! JERK!!”

That evening, as Mrs. Maeda is still sick, Acchan’s having her dinner inside her room with her mom. It makes Kai, for the n time, having a dinner by himself again. Along the evening, Acchan can see her young master doing his homework so hard. But then she saw him walk to the backyard. Slowly Acchan peeks in, Kai is sitting on the edge of the pool. His foot s inside the water. Acchan stay behind the curtain of the window which is facing the pool. She can see his face clearly. Looks like Kai thinking so deep of something.

Acchan can see the sadness in his eyes. So many time he sigh and suddenly… Acchan can see tear drops rolling down his cheeks.

“He’s crying?” Acchan thought. There, Acchan can feel the sadness and the loneliness in her subborn young master. But then acchan remember what her mom said that Kai is actually strong for a boy that is left alone with no parents. Acchan realize that she’s luckier than Kai for having a great mom. However, seeing Kai crying like this, makes Acchan remember about her father. Without noticing it, tear drops rolling in her cheek while she watching Kai from behind the curtain.

Acchan quickly wipe her tears by her thumbs. Then she walk towards the swimming pool. “I don’t have to let him sad like this” Acchan thought.

“Excuse me…” Acchan starts to speak. “Young master, it’s already late of night. You better go to sleep…” she said in soft voice.

Kai turns his head around.He see Acchan standing near the door. It’s usd to be Mrs. Maeda who usually warns him to go to bed. “How’s Mrs. Maeda?” Kai suddenly asking.

“Mom is getting better, the doctor came to examine her this afternoon. Don’t worry.” Acchan said. “I hope tomorrow morning she can cook for you again.”

Kai doesn’t give any respond again. He just having a cold head, so Acchan decides to leaves him.

“M-Ma-Maeda..!” Kai call her again just when Acchan is about to go.

Acchan stops and turns around, facing her young master again. “Yes?”

Kai stares at her for a while, thinking the proper words to say.
“C-c-can I call you.. Atsuko..??” Kai said trembling.

“Eh?”

“….”

“Uhn, sure” Acchan said, smiling at him.

Kai nods a little, “At-Atsuko..”

“Yes?” still in confuse.

Kai look away. “Nothing. Just go to sleep ahead. I want to stay here a little longer.” He turns around, makes Acchan only facing his back.

“Good night, then” Acchan slowly leaves him and go inside the house, walking slowly to her room where her mom is sleeping. While walking to the room, she keeps thinking what happened to her stubborn young master. About the tears that feel down from his eyes, about the reason why did he want to call her Atsuko than her last name.

--------------------------

How's that? ;)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 04:17:22 AM by chemicalstar »

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU >> UPDATED: CHAPTER 6- 13/04/12 <<
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2013, 11:08:17 AM »
A good move by Kai to start up a conversation with Atsuko. Finally, Kai's open his heart to make new friends.

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2013, 12:06:13 PM »
Wow! You great boy, Kai! You finally start conversation with Acchan!  :ding:
I love that bathroom scene  XD Acchan saw Kai half-naked  :luvluv2:
Please update soon!  :nya:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline den_takacchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP: ATSUMINA AND KOJIYUU
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2013, 12:29:48 PM »
:twothumbs they are progressing .!! XD kai is so cute asking to call her atsuko. ! XD. thx for the update
!

Offline 7sam14

• A Pinoy Otaku!....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Every Day....All The Time....
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2013, 12:39:41 PM »
Yay!!! Kai finally start talking to Atsuko!!!

Kai now is starting to make Friends!!

I'll be waiting for another update!!!
Tumblr - http://swifty13otaku48.tumblr.com/
Fb - https://www.facebook.com/shannen.tarrosa

KEEP CALM....AND ALWAYS SUPPORT ATSUMINA!!!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2013, 03:11:31 PM »
AH.. Kai is so lonely...

At least now he has made a friend in Yuu...

But what's going to happen in school tomorrow...?

Eh... Kai is willing to call Atsuko by her given name...

Why?

Is he growing conscience towards others?

Can't wait to see how the story going to develop

Thank you for the lovely update

:heart: :love: :inlove: :wub:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2013, 05:42:30 PM »
Well step by step right kai?... yeah yuu is in town!! :B.. i prefer kai with dark hair...

Offline _abby_

• ecchi
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2013, 12:01:44 PM »
At last Kai make a move to get closer to atsuko   :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

Nice Chapter  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Please Update soon   :kneelbow:

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2013, 11:44:37 AM »
Hey y'all... Thanks for reading my fic and leavea comment below.  Sorry it's been so long... So here's the continuation.

CHAPTER  7

Kai and Yuu go to a bookstore after school. Kai want to buy a new manga while Yuu accompanies him. When they walk to the manga bookshelf, there are three girls there. The girls looking at them with very bright eyes. “Kakkooii!!” a girl whispering to another, though Kai and Yuu can hear what she said.

Kai seems like doesn’t really care of the girls, he starts to searching for manga there. In other side, Yuu give them his best smile to attract them. The girls starts to screaming when Yuu say Hello to them. Kai chuckles as he watches that scene. Suddenly one of the girl approaches Yuu and bravely say, “Ano… we will go to the movie tonight. There’s a new movie there and we have two more tickets if you would like to” the girl said.

“Eh? A new movie? Wow, sounds interesting” Yuu smiles happily.

Hearing what his friend said, Kai quickly approach them. “We had another plan for tonight. You can ask other guys to go with…” Kai stops talking while he recognizes the girls’ faces. “I think I ever saw there girls” he thought, buy he can't remember where is it. So, he grabs Yuu’s hand and leave the girls. They go to the cashier to pay the mangas and then leave the bookstore.

“Are you crazy? You will accept stranger’s offer to watch movie together?” Kai ask him, frowning.

“HAHAHA. Calm down, Kai. I do like girls. But I’m not that kind of guy..”

“You flirted every girl at school on your first day, how can I believe it?”

Yuu laugh so hard. “You’re jealous, Kai? Hey, man… As what I saw today, the girls at school not only adore me, but also you. You’re the one who never notice them.”

“Whatever” Kai replies sharply, walk ahead. "I'm not interested."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

“Mom, my friend invited me to go to the movie, she will treat me to celebrate her birthday. Can I go there?” Acchan ask her mom when they’re preparing the dinner.

“When? Tonight?” he mom asking.

“Yes, at 7pm. Please??” Acchan said, showing her puppy eyes.   

“Hmm.. okay” her mom said smiling.

At the moment, Kai enters the dining room, getting ready for the dinner. Sae is coming too. They have their dinner together. Sae tells them about his job in New York, and he’s about to go there again. It really makes Kai dizzy.

After dinner, Acchan quickly go to her room and change her clothes, getting ready to go out with her friends. When she’s ready, she looks for her mom to tell her that she’s about to go. She checks the kitchen and all around the house but she can’t find her mom. Acchan looks at the clock, it’s 18.50. Ten minutes to go, but she can’t find her mom. When she turns around, she’s a little surprised as she bumps someone and (once again) seeing Kai suddenly standing behind her.

“Ah I’m sorry!” Acchan bows at him.

Kai doesn’t answer. It makes Acchan feels uneasy. “Ano.. young master, do you see my mom?” Acchan asks him.

“She just went out to the store with Nanny.” Kai asnwers shortly, he walks to the fridge and take a bottle of water. “Atsuko, make me and Uncle Sae coffee. Now.” Then Kai leaves her and go to the living room.

Acchan looks at the clock again and so worried that the movie will be started in only several minutes. Although the movie is not far from the house, but still. It’s only 7 minutes left. What she can do, she has to make the coffee. After a while, Acchan comes to the living room with two cups of coffee. Kai take the cup and drink it, Acchan walk away from the living room.

“WHAT IS THIS?! Can you make a proper coffee?” Kai shouts, a little angry. It makes Acchan turns back and walks towards them again.

“Nee Kai, don’t talk to a woman like that” Sae said, widened his eyes at Kai.

“I’m sorry, master. It’s my fault” Acchan said.

“Add more coffee. It’s too sweet!!” Kai put the cup on the table.

Acchan quickly takes the cup but suddenly Sae takes it first. He takes the cup and drink Kai’s coffee.
“Hmm… it’s great, Kai. I don’t understand how can you say it’s bad.”

Acchan feels a bit relieved. She can see that Sae is not lying. Acchan is good in making any kind of drink.

“It’s okay, Acchan. I’ll drink it, you can go to make another one for this man” Sae smiles and pats Kai’s head.

“Haik..” Acchan leaves them in the living room and go to the kitchen to make another coffee. Her blood feels like boiling up.
“What does he want? Bastard!” Acchan thought. “If it’s not because of my Mom works for you, I could just pour the coffee into your face!”
Acchan look at the clock, it’s 7.00 already.” Oh, God. I’m late. Really late.” She sigh and despondently makes another cup of coffee for Kai. “Damn that crazy boy ruins my life!” she thought.

Suddenly her cellphone is ringging. Acchan grab it and see her friend's bame on the screen.
"Moshi  moshi.."

"Acchan! Where are you?"

"Ahh..ano.. I'm still at home, sorry"

"What?! Oh, God, Acchan.. The movie is about to begin. "

Acchan look at the clock, it's kinda impossible for her to go even if it's late.

"Errm.. Sorry I think I can't go. I'm really sorry.."

"*sigh. It's okay.. Maybe tomorrow I'll treat you some cakes, okay?"

"Ah, thank you.."

"Okay, Acchan. The movie is about to begin, we're getting in."

"Okay, have a good time.."

Click. Acchan put her phone on her pocket. She takes the coffee to the living room where Kai and Sae are.

“What is this?” Kai asks harshly.

“Just open it!” Sae grins at him.

Kai frowns, but he open the envelope that Sae gave to him. He tears the envelope and take out a paper inside it.

“A ticket,” he thought when he read the paper. “New York?” Kai said in confuse.

Sae smiles at him. “Yes. I call your school headmaster and he told me that your holiday is coming soon. I want you to have fun in New York for several days.”

“Hmm.. Interesting” Kai said shortly.

“So, you’re going?” Sae tries to ensure Kai’s answer.

Kai nods without saying anything but leaves him. “Make it fun!” he said.

That night, Acchan spent her time at home. She told her mom that her friend canceled their plan to go to the movie. A little lie, but it's impossible  if she said that her youngmaster made her late to go out.

It's currently 12.30 in the midnight when Acchan wake up and feels thirsty. She grab her cellphone that currently on the side of her pillow. A new message. It's 2 hours ago.

--- "Acchan. Tonight was disaster. We met our seniors, the annoying girls that always jealous of you. We met them after the movie was ended. We didn't know that we watched the movie in the same theater. I glad you didn't come with us, because if they see you here, oh.. We're in trouble. God, I wonder why do they always jealous of you. It's not your faults if there's a lot of senpai likes you. They're such a bitch.." ---

Acchan sigh after reading the message. Somehow she fells relieved that she didn't go to the movie. Is this coincidence or not, but she feels like her youngmaster just saved her. Acchan get out of the bed and walk to the kitchen. She can hear the sound of TV, but the light is off. It's all dark in the room. When she check it, there she find her youngmaster sitting on the couch watching movie.

"You're not sleeping yet?" Acchan asks him.

Kai look at her. "I can't sleep." he pouts. "You added too much coffee. Look, I'm awake now. It's your fault."

"WHAT??!!" Acchan thought. "At first he said that the coffee was too sweet, no he said it's too much coffee and he blame it on me?! SICK!!"

"Oh, I-I'm sorry" that's all Acchan finally says. Acchan walks towards him and the sit on the couch, right beside him.

At first Kai feels confused what Acchan does as she suddenly sitting beside him. But kai doesn't say anything. He keep focus on the movie even he feels uneasy with Acchan too close with him. A few minutes passed, Kai finally break the silence.

"What are you doing here?"

Acchan turn her head facing him. "Eh? I'm.. watching the movie."

"Ck. I know that."
Silence again.

"It's my fault, right? I'll accompany you to watch TV". Acchan face the TV again, just  when Kai look at her.

For several minutes later, they can only hear the TV and the clock's sound. Suddenly Kai take the remote and turn off the TV.

"I'm sleepy." he said, lying. He get up and slowly walk away.

Once again, Acchan feels confused by his behavior, just a while ago he said he can't sleep, now suddenly he says that he's sleepy. That's weird. But Acchan get up from the couch and walk behind him. When Kai is about to climb the stairs, Acchan stops her step.

"Good night.." Acchan's voice suddenly makes him stop walking. He turns around and look at Acchan. He nods without saying anything then walk upstairs.

--------------------------------------------- 

~ Kai ~

Today I woke up late. Super late. It's my fault, I heard Mrs.Maeda woke me up and tell me to take a bath. But when she left, I laid back on the bed. I felt damn sleepy this morning. I knew it was exactly because of that caffeine, I couldn't sleep last night. I tried to close my eyes but I was still awake until 3AM.

"Yo, iceman!! You're almost coming late today!" someone calls me when I pass the school park. It's Yuu, with some boys beside him smiling at me.

I walk towards them, "You're not going to the class?"

"The teacher is out of town, we have a free time for next 2 hours. Great, huh?" Yuu smirks.

"Souka.."

"You're late in the right time, you're so lucky, Takahashi" a boy near him smirks at me. I often see him at school, but I don't know his name.

"How do you know my name?" I ask him.

He laugh, "Oh god, what happened with you, man! Who doesn't know this Takahashi Kai. A smart, handsome and cool boy who never talk to anyone.." he pats my shoulder. "I'm Shinoda. Mario.. " he offer his hand. I guess he's not a bad boy. I shake his hand.

"I'm Matsui, Jurina." another boy shake my hand.

"Matsui?!" I said. Fells like I ever heard that name. It's my dad's colleague. As I remember, he's general of police departement. The one that my dad asked for helping me when I was kidnapped.

"Right, dude. My dad know your family." he said. I smiles at them shortly. What is this? New friend? Ah, at least they're looks like classy boys.

Day by day, they slowly become my close friend. Even though I have busy days, we used to hang out together at night, or playing basketball together.

Holiday will be started two days later. I start to pack by bags. Mrs. Maeda and Atsuko help me to pack my luggage. The day holiday starts, I go to New York by myself, Sae pick me up at the airport. We go to his apartment. It's a great apartment for a man who lives by himself.

Sae takes me to his office, he shows me how the business going, introduces mw to all the staff, and as I requested before, he takes me to so many places I've never been. It's a fantastic holiday in New York.

One day, I want to go out by myself. Sae ask his drier to accompany anywhere I wanna go. I check my bag but I can't find my camera. I ask the driver to bring me to the office, because I think I left it in Sae's office yesterday.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Takahashi" a woman greets me when I enter the office.

"Is my Uncle here?" I ask her.

"Yes, he just get back, he's in his office right now."

I nods and leave her. I walk to Uncle Sae's office. Before I get on my way, I see him in the corridor with a man. When I wanna call him, I stopped. I see him holding the man's hand. It's weird. He takes the man into his office room.

I slowly follow them and when I'm in front of the room, I peek in from the window and.... I drop my jaw.

Uncle Sae is kissing the man. I close my eyes for a while and open up again. It's not a dream. Uncle Sae is a gay.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 04:16:13 AM by chemicalstar »

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
Re: TAKING CARE OF YOU >> UPDATED: CHAPTER 7- 20/04/12 <<
« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2013, 12:04:27 PM »
Gay......Sae's...........gay................

Bwhahahahahaha omg xD

And who's that 'guy' Sayaka? xDDD

Yey! Seeing this made me happy actually, thought I was shocked xD

*takes out a few bombs* Everyone...let's go and kill those girls who are jealous of our Acchan and tries to hurt her...

Yesh.....And also if  anyone finds her call me xD

Nice update x)

Update soon :D

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Kissing you