JPHiP Radio (36/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Aruiteru

Author Topic: Runaway from the Past  (Read 316125 times)

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: Runaway from the Past - update~~~
« Reply #1000 on: October 27, 2008, 04:20:22 AM »
Wow, Yossy's really serious about paying back these debts. I hope she suceeds so everything can go back to being happy again! :lol: Aww, Rika is the damn cutest worried wife ever. :inlove: Always concerned about whether Yossy ate. :D For everyone's sake, I really hope this goes well and Rika doesn't find out. B/C I'm not so sure that it would turn out ok if she knew what was going on.

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #1001 on: October 27, 2008, 09:32:17 AM »
Phew~ Maaan.. Rika having lots of debts is bad but having Yossie away from her is even worse..  :( 'Come back home~' :sweatdrop:
Hope this paying of debts is worth it... Im so not looking forward to Jin turning up...  :angry:

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #1002 on: October 27, 2008, 12:23:56 PM »
*click*Rika-chan's such a sweet girl Ayaka smiled to herself

Ayaka sounds really like a mother  XD

Yossie  :onioncheer:

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #1003 on: October 27, 2008, 12:28:59 PM »
Wow, Yossy's really serious about paying back these debts. I hope she suceeds so everything can go back to being happy again! :lol: Aww, Rika is the damn cutest worried wife ever. :inlove: Always concerned about whether Yossy ate. :D For everyone's sake, I really hope this goes well and Rika doesn't find out. B/C I'm not so sure that it would turn out ok if she knew what was going on.
yeah... i hope yossui and ayumi can iron everything out before the day ends...

Phew~ Maaan.. Rika having lots of debts is bad but having Yossie away from her is even worse..  :( 'Come back home~' :sweatdrop:
Hope this paying of debts is worth it... Im so not looking forward to Jin turning up...  :angry:
yeah... Jin is so not welcome at this point but... he's like a kabute (mushroom) popping out when lightning strikes...

Ayaka sounds really like a mother  XD

Yossie  :onioncheer:
if yossui was one of my best friends, i'll act motherly too...

UBER UBER UBER UBER SHORT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"... Yoshizawa-san, New York's open now..." Ayumi said through the intercom. "I've transfered funds from Rika's accounts here to Asahi group's in Hong Kong before closing time..."

"Good... Use New York to pay off Lee... Berlin and Geneva for Michiba group... we owe them the most..."

"Yeah... They're on the line now... I better get back to them now..."

"Okay." As soon as Hitomi released the call button, the intercom beeped again. "Yes?"

"President Yoshizawa?"

To Hitomi's surprise it was the guard on duty downstairs. "Yes. Is there a problem down there?"

"Ma'am... there is a woman here. She wants to see you daw po*" The guard struggled to complete the sentence in understandable English.

"A woman?"

"Opo, Ma'am. Her name Rika Ishikawa. But no ID."

Just hearing the name sent Hitomi into a panic and on her feet. The sound of the rain not letting up worried her. What is she doing here? How did she even manage to get here? Man~

"Send her up. Thank you."

"Um... Sige po, Ma'am." As soon as the guard was off the line, she knew she had to inform Ayumi too.

"Ayumi, Rika-chan's in the building. She's on her way up."

"What?!"

"Don't tell her anything about this... Lie to her if you must. Please."

"I understand. But how did she even get here?"

"I don't know..."

"Anyway, you can handle her on your own in there... ... Are you sure you don't want to tell her now?"

"If I start talking, it might unravel things we don't want to talk about..."

"I understand... good luck..."

"Thanks... Now get back to work."

"Yes, President Yoshizawa."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY-SAMA PREVAILS!~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #1004 on: October 27, 2008, 01:22:33 PM »
This isn't a very interesting comment coz I am uber tired and my brain is drained (you know what its like :P) but I gotta say, it is so good to have this fic back dear... I never released how much I missed it till you started writing it again :heart: And hell, it's not like it's been THAT long.

You've made the RFP world part of our staple diet now, it's as if you've created a monster! :O

But I am giving you an evil glare for stopping that uber uber uber uber short update where you did... I want IshiYoshi, even if it's confrontational, nag dammit! :angry:

Oh and gotta comment on the Ayu slap... Damn that was hot! XD

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #1005 on: October 27, 2008, 02:25:45 PM »
This isn't a very interesting comment coz I am uber tired and my brain is drained (you know what its like :P) but I gotta say, it is so good to have this fic back dear... I never released how much I missed it till you started writing it again :heart: And hell, it's not like it's been THAT long.
I missed writing... i didn't realize it before but after going on days without updating, it felt like something was missing... so i'm updating as much as i can right now before the juice runs out...
You've made the RFP world part of our staple diet now, it's as if you've created a monster! :O
monster or not, i'm glad that you've made it a staple in your diet...
But I am giving you an evil glare for stopping that uber uber uber uber short update where you did... I want IshiYoshi, even if it's confrontational, nag dammit! :angry:
here... update up... :lol:
Oh and gotta comment on the Ayu slap... Damn that was hot! XD
it's in the name of the ishi

sorry, sweeets, i'm dedicating this one to our lovely lady ^ right here, lollipopgirl... maybe the next... i can give you...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitomi paced about a little more before settling down on her chair. She was like a groom waiting for the bride at the altar. She kept her eyes on the door, anticipating Rika's entry. It was almost 8:30, still a decent time for a lot of people but it was already very dark outside and the rain wasn't helping at all.

Hitomi could hear nothing from the hall.She should be up on this floor about n--

Just before Hitomi finished talking to herself had Rika pushed the door open. "To-chan..."

The opened doors revealed Rika in jeans and a blue t-shirt who was just as drenched from the rain as Ayumi earlier. The only thing not wet on her was a plastic bag she held.

"Ka-chan!" Hitomi ran to the door. "What are you doing here?"

Rika weakly raised the plasitc bag. "I brought you some dinner To-chan... You like bread?"

"Ka-chan..." Hitomi felt like melting at Rika's concern. She took the plastic bag from Rika's hand and placed it on her desk before leading Rika to the small bathroom in the back of the office. "You might get sick... What were you thinking?" Hitomi asked as she handed Rika a towel.

"I called you earlier when I got home... but you sounded busy..." Rika paused as she towel-dried her hair. "and then I took a nap... When I woke up, you still weren't home so I called Ayaka and she said you haven't eaten anything after the cinnamon rolls and coffee she served you..." Rika looked up at her prince. "You know I don't want you getting hungry..."

Hitomi leaned down and planted a kiss on Rika's lips. "But you didn't need to come here and get yourself wet in the rain..."

"I thought the rain would let up while I was in the cab..."

Hitomi sighed at Rika's failed foresight. "But your shirt's really wet. You should just take that off..."

"To-chan..." Rika gave Hitomi an inquisitive look. The suggestion didn't make sense to her at all.

Hitomi carefully unbuttoned her white polo. "You forget that I wear an undershirt..."

==

The couple stepped out of the bathroom with Rika wearing Hitomi's Banana Republic white polo. "Are you sure this is okay?"

"Of course it is... You look very hot in my shirt..." Hitomi grinned as she carried the bag with food to the couch with them. "You really didn't have to come over here..."

"It sounds like you don't want to have me around... " Rika pouted at Hitomi.

"That's not what I meant... ..."

"I know..."

"But really..." Hitomi pulled her lover into her arms. "I missed you... Thanks for coming and brining me some food... I really am very hungry..."

"Why didn't you eat lunch?"

"I was so busy I forgot all about eating..."

"Is something up? Having problems?"

"Well, you know the world economy's a bit messed up... I just had to iron things out with a couple of companies... Nothing your To-chan can't handle..."

Rika leaned her head against Hitomi's shoulder blissfully, oblivious to the fact that she was the center of the problem that her To-chan has to solve.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY-SAMA PREVAILS!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline maverickpanda

• Yaguchi&Yossi: awesome begets awesome
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1006 on: October 27, 2008, 03:12:13 PM »
FIRST!!!!!

I am so glad that your back to updating.
all I have to say is that Yossi + Rika = perfection and nothing in this world can break it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to have you back tru darlin  :pandaaa:

(Image of absolute awesome provided by Gloopip Graphix)

Friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

Offline gloopip

• e c o m o n i s t
  • Member+
  • ♥rika♥
« Reply #1007 on: October 27, 2008, 03:26:38 PM »
yeah you've left this story for a long time~ (well atleast for me a week or so i already so long :lol:)

do you know how hard it is to lurk and read nothing at all for many days?!?!?!  :banghead:

anyway you're back and that's what matters :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

i like the shiba-slapped-big-boss scene! i kept on imagining it on my mind  :rofl:

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #1008 on: October 27, 2008, 05:00:13 PM »
I am so glad that your back to updating.
i'll just keep updating until i'm all dried up again... LOL... dunno how long this is going to last... but i'mma go crazy on it while i'm at it...
all I have to say is that Yossi + Rika = perfection and nothing in this world can break it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO ISHIYOSHI!!!
Glad to have you back tru darlin  :pandaaa:
and i'm glad to be 'back'... but i'm still a bit out of it... i hope you guys don't mind...

yeah you've left this story for a long time~ (well atleast for me a week or so i already so long :lol:)
:lol:
do you know how hard it is to lurk and read nothing at all for many days?!?!?!  :banghead:
gomen... :lol: i'mma try to sustain this but i can't make any promises...
anyway you're back and that's what matters :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
i missed you too... :lol:
i like the shiba-slapped-big-boss scene! i kept on imagining it on my mind  :rofl:
i'm glad you liked it... that was totally unexpected too... XD

OMG, AN EVEN SHORTER ONE THAN THE UBER UBER UBER UBER SHORT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rika covered her mouth as she yawned. "Aren't you done yet, To-chan?" She asked as she got off the couch and approached the large desk that Hitomi occupied.

"Hmm... just a few more minutes..." Hitomi lied. I'll just finish everything at home... "I'm just gonna shut down my computer and then, we'll head home... So my baby can sleep..."

The raindrops fell a bit more gently now, keeping a steady pace, creating a slow rhythm. Rika observed Hitomi against the backdrop which was the nightscape of Makati. She looked tired but she did her best to look as genki as possible. She really didn't want Rika to worry about her but Rika saw through her act anyway. "I took a nap before coming here... You're the one who needs some rest..."

"Ahh~ We'll do that... As soon as we get home." Hitomi stood up right after hearing the windows shut down tone from her computer. "Let's go now, Ka-chan... Let's go home..." Hitomi held her briefcase in one hand and Rika's hand in the other.

==
(elsewhere...)

"May, ayus na ang lahat..." (May, everything is ready now...) Dan remarked as he took out some keys from his pocket.

Mayumi brought out two sets of scrub suits from her bag. "Buti nakahiram ka." (Good thing you were able to borrow one.)

Dan fitted the larger set on himself. "Tiempo na lang ang kailangan natin..." (We just need the proper timing...)

"Korek ka dyan. At pakiramdam ko malapit na malapit na yun..." (You're right about that. And I have a feeling that proper timing is really, really close) Mayumi grinned before covering her face with a surgical mask. "Ayus ba?" (How do I look?)

"Kumbinsing!" (Convincing!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY-SAMA PREVAILS!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 12:05:24 AM by tru_harmony »

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1009 on: October 27, 2008, 05:58:46 PM »
Dun dun DUNNNN! Man, Rika's debt problems and May's scheming. Things just aren't looking up for Rika are they.

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #1010 on: October 27, 2008, 07:40:58 PM »
Mayumi has planned someting again this b...  :on voodoo: :on kimbo:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1011 on: October 28, 2008, 12:01:21 AM »
Whoa, Rika coming all of a sudden was a close call. *wipes sweat off brow* But she's just so sweet and sincere that you can't stay upset. :grin: Oh, almost!! :drool:
NOOOOO~~ Mayumi and Dan need to get away!!! :angry:

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #1012 on: October 28, 2008, 12:45:37 AM »
Dun dun DUNNNN! Man, Rika's debt problems and May's scheming. Things just aren't looking up for Rika are they.
well, yossui's there so hopefully she can fix things and keep things from happening...

Mayumi has planned someting again this b...  :on voodoo: :on kimbo:
i see a get away vehicle and some costumes...

Whoa, Rika coming all of a sudden was a close call. *wipes sweat off brow* But she's just so sweet and sincere that you can't stay upset. :grin: Oh, almost!! :drool:
* tru wipes off drool on sbk's face
rika=all things good and beautiful...
NOOOOO~~ Mayumi and Dan need to get away!!! :angry:
if they stay away, i might never be able to finish this story!!!

*Mayumi in Filipino is an adjective often appended to females to say that they are "fine women"

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rika rushed into their condo closely followed by Hitomi. It was almost 10:00.

Back in their room, Hitomi turned on her laptop. Now, to get back to work...

"Working again, To-chan?" Rika asked Hitomi, taking a peek from behind the latter. "You spent all day on working and now, you're gonna spend your time home with me, working?"

"Ka-chan... ... I just a have a couple more things to do..." Banks in the Midwest should be open by now... If I can only... "Ka-chan... go take a shower... you might get sick..." Hitomi suggested at Rika, covertly keeping her away from Hitomi as she finished her "work."

"Nice try changing the topic..." Rika placed her hands on her waist. "Fine... but as soon as I'm through, we're going to bed, okay?"

"Okay..."

Hitomi watched Rika enter the bathroom. After hearing the shower on, she turned her attention to the transactions that have to be made. Apparently, Ayumi has moved 70% of the funds necessary. They were literally chasing global office hours.

Hitomi was glad that she made friends in the right places. The right relationships help in shortening processes of  bureaucracy.

Without Hitomi noticing, Rika was already standing behind her. "To-chan~bed time..."

Finally feeling Rika right behind her sent a bolt of lightning through her body. She didn't know whether Rika had seen what she was working on or not.

Rika leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. "Come on... you better get ready for bed too.."

Apparently, Rika did not even bother to look at the screen. What mattered to her was that her To-chan gets proper rest. She walked towards the bed and smoothed the sheets down before sitting on the floor. "I'm not getting on the bed without you..."

"All right, all right... I'm getting off now..." Hitomi answered in a tone of defeat. But she had plans in mind. I'll just wake up really early to finish everything off... as in 1 am... She turned to look at Rika who was still on the floor and the sight still didn't fail to mesmerize her.

"Well, hurry up... I'm waiting~..."

Hitomi quickly got on her feet and started to the bathroom. She was so torn between going to bed with Rika and finishing off all the work on the debts. But Rika was waiting and one side had to prevail over the other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EITHER WAY, CHARMY-SAMA PREVAILS!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 04:21:37 AM by tru_harmony »

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #1013 on: October 28, 2008, 05:05:20 AM »
i just realized this is my 722th post... half way done to 1444...

this one's for sweeets... because i'm a nice person...

short UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! again

Hitomi emerged from the bathroom dressed and ready for bed. She found Rika still on the floor leaning against the bed, on the verge of falling asleep. "Ka-chan..."

"Let's go to sleep, To-chan..." Rika could barely keep her eyes open but she managed to smile at her oujisama.

Hitomi knelt beside her and planted a kiss on her shoulder. "We're going to sleep now..." Hitomi again placed her arms around and under Rika, lifting her up to the bed. "There..."

Hitomi herself climbed up the bed and turned off the lamps on the bedside tables. After settling in and pulling the covers over them both, she felt Rika crawling on top of her.

"You're not getting up early to get back to work... You won't leave me alone in this bed tonight..." Rika whispered in her ear.

You must really be psychic Hitomi chuckled as she felt Rika's arms encircling her neck. There was no escape for her. In surrender, she wrapped her arms around her lover's waist. "Ka-chan... aren't you going to give me my good night kiss?"

"First, promise me that you'll never ever leave me alone..."

"I promise... I'll never leave you... ... I love you, Ka-chan..."

"... Even if business goes bad?"

"Yeah... Business isn't everything... ..." Hitomi kissed Rika on the forehead. "You... are everything to me... Business is just there to ensure that I have the means to make you and keep you happy..." Hitomi earned a quick kiss on the lips.

"You know you don't need to be rich to make me happy... you just have to be here..." The embrace between the two tightened as Rika burried her face in the crook of Hitomi's neck.

Should I tell her about the debt? ... I really think I should... She has the right to know... ... ... And she will find out about it eventually... ... ... Ka-chan... ... ...

Hitomi stared up at the ceiling as she searched through her vocabulary for the right words to break the news to Rika. "Um... ano... Ka-chan... about all my work in the office today... ... actually... it has nothing to do with Yoshizawa group... ... I... was just paying of the-- Ka-chan?" The sound of a light snore from Rika interupted Hitomi's confession. The confessor has already fallen asleep.

This probably isn't the right time to tell her... Maybe tomorrow...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY-SAMA PREVAILS!~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1014 on: October 28, 2008, 07:02:21 AM »
Rika-chan's such a sweet girl Ayaka smiled to herself before calling to Hitomi on the intercom. "Yoshiko, I'm going home, okay?"

She received silence as a response.
Yossi was probably nodding her head (uber focused on her paperwork) and thinking that Ayaka was in the room with her or something. :lol:

the intercom beeped again. "Yes?"

"President Yoshizawa?"

To Hitomi's surprise it was the guard on duty downstairs. "Yes. Is there a problem down there?"

"Ma'am... there is a woman here. She wants to see you daw po*" The guard struggled to complete the sentence in understandable English.

"A woman?"

"Opo, Ma'am. Her name Rika Ishikawa. But no ID."
Oh crap, Rika's there?!? :o

"Ayumi, Rika-chan's in the building. She's on her way up."

"What?!"

"Don't tell her anything about this... Lie to her if you must. Please."
In other words, stall Rika so Yossi can clean up a bit and hide the evidence of what they've been doing.

Just before Hitomi finished talking to herself had Rika pushed the door open. "To-chan..."

The opened doors revealed Rika in jeans and a blue t-shirt who was just as drenched from the rain as Ayumi earlier. The only thing not wet on her was a plastic bag she held.
Awwwwwwwwwwww...she brought Yossi some baon! (packed lunch/meal, like what the Japanese call a "bento").  :wub:

Wait a sec...jeans...t-shirt...drenched?

Rika?

Dayum. :drool:

Hitomi leaned down and planted a kiss on Rika's lips. "But you didn't need to come here and get yourself wet in the rain..."

"I thought the rain would let up while I was in the cab..."
Oh Rika, you've been living in RP for the last few years and you STILL haven't figured out that when it rains, it RAINS? :rofl:

Hitomi sighed at Rika's failed foresight. "But your shirt's really wet. You should just take that off..."

"To-chan..." Rika gave Hitomi an inquisitive look. The suggestion didn't make sense to her at all.
:twisted:

Hitomi carefully unbuttoned her white polo. "You forget that I wear an undershirt..."
Partially disappointed.

But then I picture Yossi in an undershirt and all is well.  :cow:

The couple stepped out of the bathroom with Rika wearing Hitomi's Banana Republic white polo. "Are you sure this is okay?"
Yossi has a spare shirt available, right? She'd draw major stares if she left the building with only an undershirt for a top. XD

"May, ayus na ang lahat..." (May, everything is ready now...) Dan remarked as he took out some keys from his pocket.

Mayumi brought out two sets of scrub suits from her bag. "Buti nakahiram ka." (Good thing you were able to borrow one.)

Dan fitted the larger set on himself. "Tiempo na lang ang kailangan natin..." (We just need the proper timing...)

"Korek ka dyan. At pakiramdam ko malapit na malapit na yun..." (You're right about that. And I have a feeling that proper timing is really, really close) Mayumi grinned before covering her face with a surgical mask. "Ayus ba?" (How do I look?)

"Kumbinsing!" (Convincing!)
WTF? What are these two going to try to pull off this time?
:mon huh2:

"Ka-chan... ... I just a have a couple more things to do..." Banks in the Midwest should be open by now... If I can only... "Ka-chan... go take a shower... you might get sick..." Hitomi suggested at Rika, covertly keeping her away from Hitomi as she finished her "work."

"Nice try changing the topic..." Rika placed her hands on her waist. "Fine... but as soon as I'm through, we're going to bed, okay?"

"Okay..."
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell,  if Rika really wants Yossi to come to bed....:hump:

Hitomi herself climbed up the bed and turned off the lamps on the bedside tables. After settling in and pulling the covers over them both, she felt Rika crawling on top of her.

"You're not getting up early to get back to work... You won't leave me alone in this bed tonight..." Rika whispered in her ear.
Under normal circumstances, this would be utterly AWESOME! :yep:

But when you look at how things are right now, Yossi had better hope that Rika's a heavy sleeper. :O

This probably isn't the right time to tell her... Maybe tomorrow...
She just has to be sure that SHE is the one to tell her. It'd be devastating for Rika to find all of this out from a stranger, or worse, from someone like Jin.   :angry:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #1015 on: October 28, 2008, 09:01:17 AM »
@JFC:i missed you~~~~
* tru hugs JFC
... you're like my kuya around here... anyway... who's may matter here but not as much as how's ...

JFC=oracle of RFP

this one's for zay!!! man, you and your recommendations! love my life and spider lilies.... i just died a hundred deaths...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitomi awoke to the incessant buzzing of her cellphone under her pillow. She quickly reached for the thing and turned the alarm off. It was already 1:10am. Apparently her cellphone had been buzzing for ten minutes straight.

Still a bit groggy, she tried to get up in order to resume her work. If what she and Ayumi had done earlier was still not enough, the banks on the west coast could suffice. She tried to pull herself up but to know avail. Only after a few minutes did she realize that someone had not rolled off her body since falling asleep.

Rika still had her arms around Hitomi's neck, even tighter than when the latter had fallen asleep. It was a miracle that the hold did not suffocate her.

Now that her mind was wide awake, she remembered the promise she made to Rika last night. She kissed Rika on the forehead before whispering softly. "I won't leave you alone, Rika... Not for business... Not for anything..."

She quickly dialled Ayumi's number. Not surprisingly, the senior accountant was still awake and at it.

"Ayumi, where are you?"

"Still in the office, Yocchan... You know I work best when I'm here..."

"Gomen, I wasn't able to assist you last night... Rika--"

"Rika-chan needs your attention the most... I don't mind working on this alone, you know? If I had the money, I would've paid her debts myself..."

"Thank you..."

"Well, Yoshizawa-san... the transfers are almost complete... before office starts tomorrow, Ishikawa-san will be debt free..." Ayumi said in a jokingly-formal tone.

"I will see you at the office, then. Thank you for the hard work. You can have the day off tomorrow." Hitomi smiled as she heard a loud 'YEAH!' from the receiver. "Go and get some well deserved rest... Bye..."

Hitomi felt Rika move above her as the latter lifted her head to see where the annoying glare was coming from.

"To-chan? You're awake?" Rika asked as she slightly got up and wiped the dried up drool from the corner of her mouth.

"Un. I just woke up. I called your friend to see how she's doing"

"Ayumin?"

"Yeah..."

"She's still working?"

"Yeah... But she's done with the work now... she's having the day off tomorrow... Maybe you two girls can go out and have some fun..."

"To-chan, hospital..."

"You're always in the hospital, Rika... I wouldn't be surprised if you suddenly get sick just from hanging out there too much... Come on..."

"To-chan, I already spent less time there yesterday..."

"You need to rest too..."

"I AM resting right now..." Rika purred as she rested her head on Hitomi's chest.

"Ka-chan..."

"You didn't even call me yesterday to tell me you're working overtime... You're gonna start spending less time with me?" Rika said in a whiny tone.

"No... Of course not... I've just been very busy... That's all..."

"But you aren't busy now, are you...?"

"No... not at all..." Hitomi could feel Rika's lips on her chest. She was planting butterfly kisses as she unbuttoned Hitomi's pajama top.

"Maybe you can spend some time on me again?" Rika smiled as she straddled Hitomi's hips
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY-SAMA (HOTTT!) PREVAILS!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is what happens when you watch really really really really good movies... i love asia

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #1016 on: October 28, 2008, 09:19:14 AM »
Yatta no debts! That better be it..  :angry:
That hospital thing is sooo annoying..  :-\
Ishiyoshi needs some luvin yo..   :yep: Cuddle here.. kiss there..  :wub: and some action in between..   :twisted:

tru~~~ ima try and find u some links~~ LOVE MY LIFE~~~ LOVE MY ISHIYOSHI~~

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #1017 on: October 28, 2008, 09:58:40 AM »
Yeah !! Debt free  :mon fyeah:

"Maybe you can spend some time on me again?" Rika smiled as she straddled Hitomi's hips

:mon blood:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #1018 on: October 28, 2008, 10:12:33 AM »
Love my life? Seriously!? I was disappointed in that movie... The girly character (not Eri, the other I think) annoyed me too much :P Although I did watch it just after 'I like it hot' which was an awesome movie so LML had a lot to live up to.
I'll have to check out Spider Lilies :yep:

I was getting worried that Yossy just made a promise to Rika that she wouldn't be able to keep but I'm so glad she thought of a way around it and instead gets a reward for staying in bed :twisted: Poor Ayumi though, she better get a pay rise ;)
I guess in hindsight this has been a good thing coz now rika is debt free and her name is all cleared, shame it wasn't what Yossy planned in the first place.

Call me optimistic and maybe I have a little too much faith in Rika, but I think Yossy should tell her soon coz atm, she'll understand... The longer she leaves it, the less understanding Rika-chan will be... Sure she will be mad, but when her To-chan just worked her arse off to save and free her beloved, how could anyone stay mad at that :( But yeah, Yossy needs to do it before it's too late!

Plotting May is interesting; they're gonna pose as hospital staff? Where will it go from here... *breaks into song from Buffy the Musical with a similar hook line*

Oh and
But Rika, you are ON her! :twisted:

Offline maverickpanda

• Yaguchi&Yossi: awesome begets awesome
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1019 on: October 28, 2008, 02:37:55 PM »
 :onioncheer: :mon beam: hurray for debt free!!!

I really enjoyed love my life, really adorable movie minus the dad's significant other, what a chump.

:mon blood:  you know you can't say no to her Yossi.  Why even try. :pandaaa:

(Image of absolute awesome provided by Gloopip Graphix)

Friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

JPHiP Radio (36/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Aruiteru