JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Between the Lips (50cm)

Author Topic: After Majisuka Gakuen - Chapter 12 13/08/2012  (Read 54368 times)

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
Re: After Majisuka Gakuen [Ch. 7 update] Jan. 17
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2012, 02:43:01 PM »
“Put shirt! Mama see only! Nonono put shirt!” Reki shouted as he bite, slapped, and kicked Ren on his right leg again.

I was laughing non-stop reading those sentences........  :peace:
Update the next soon....

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2012, 02:55:51 PM »
Well it's good that Ren was not er, uncovered after that incident, seems as though little Reki is the only one who has figured that out so far from the people who don't know.....

Mind you even if Reki is not Re/Rena's son he seems to have moddeled alot of himself on his chosen 'father' what with all the biting and all, Can't really believe thats black is not more suspicious of 'Ren' yet, wonder if Reki needs to work a bit harder......

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2012, 09:37:48 PM »
Rofl!!!! How did she manage to get this torso???? Lol
Reki is like a mix of Rena and Yuki, is he really not Ren's son? Wait he is a woman, ahhh it's hard to think lol!

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2012, 10:00:10 PM »
Ren & Yuki huh~

Hurry & GET MARRIED YOU TWO~!

Offline BlackRockAnon

• Gekikara's underling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Procrastination
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2012, 10:51:46 AM »
I only have three things to say.

First, GIVE REN A LONG LOST GEKIKARA TWIN!

Second, HAREM TIIIIIIIME!!!!!!

Lastly, I want a kid of my own now. D:

Thanks for the update! That gave me lots of giggles and shizzles. xD

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2012, 01:01:27 AM »
 :on gay: This chapter was all LoL!

Nezumi is a smart girl but after the shirtless Ren (having a *chestguard?! I think) even she got a nosebleed!

Sorry if it's long but Hilarious moments are something is had to quote:

“Sorry, I-I-I-I was…… taking a dump. So I couldn’t hear you?” Ren said embarrassed.
“Really?” Black replied with a giggle as she saw Ren’s embarrassed face. He’s so Cute.
Pfft! Bwahaha!

“No! Get away from me! Mommy! An old perverted woman wants to rape me!” Ren shouted as he tried to dodge Yuriko’s advancements. (note: Ren is good at taking hits cuz he hates dodging and he has never been good at dodging.)
Yuki just stood there watching Ren run away and dodge Yuriko’s hugs and kisses. She found this part of Ren very cute. I wish I could do that to him and much more. .
Black’s thoughts: Wow, Ren’s hug feels good. I wonder how he looks shirtless.
Black’s thoughts: Damn! He’s so fine!
Black is also a secret perv... but who wouldn't be Ren IS hot

“GUD AFERNUN TUDENTS. DIS IS YOR PRINCIPAL SKEAPING.” Yuriko said in weird English. (I misspelled on purpose, Yuriko can’t speak English well). “ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS REN-SAMA IS IN THE SCHOOL. I REPEAT REN-SAMA IS IN THE SCHOOL. TODAY I DECIDED TO HAVE AN EVENT. WHO EVER CATCHES AND BRINGS ME REN-SAMA WILL GET A WEEK PASS TO NOT ATTEND SCHOOL. MEANING YOU WILL GET A WEEK OFF AND STILL GET YOUR CREDIT. I’LL BE IN THE GYM WAITING FOR THE WINNER. THANK YOU.”
After the announcement was made screams of the female students were heard. “Uh ho! This is bad.” Ren said as he broke his hug which caused Black to frown a little. “You’re right.” Female students were already running out of their classes.
“BTW REN-SAMA IS BEING GRAUDED BY NONE OTHER THAN BLACK SO PLEASE FIGHT HER. AND WHOEVER BEATS HER WILL ALSO GET A FREE WEEK PASS. THANK YOU.”
Hahhaha Evil teacher is evil!

Ren quickly took off his shirt and put it on Black. This being the first time seeing a hot guy shirtless and in real live caused the crowd to fantasies about a certain shirtless guy. Ren’s torso is revealed to the whole entire school. Yuriko and the rest of the school have a nosebleed. They have never seen a real life man’s chest before especial one so attractive as Ren.

:lol:
“Like I was saying Ren is my future hu… I mean brother-in-law.” Mayu quickly said and covered her nose and went with Jurina. Damn! He wasn’t lying! He’s really a man. Wow he’s exactly my kind of guy. Maybe I should have Center cross-dress?

My favourite part was actually this when Mayu/Nezumi was going to reveal Rens secret...  :twothumbs

Reki is a clever kid I bet he's got it from Black. He's so cute my favourite character actually *I wan't to pinch his cheek

Thank you for your update! Can't wait for next...waiting for your other fics update too
Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2012, 05:07:39 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOVE this fanfic  :ptam-ok:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Chikane Himemiya

« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2012, 03:57:26 PM »
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
very goooooooooooood
update soooooooooooooon
plssssssssssssssss :inlove:

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2012, 12:18:14 PM »
I finally got around to reading this! LOL!

I LIKE IT! BLACKGEKI / BLACK REN!! sdklfjlasdf♥ YES

Please continue!!! ^^v

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
After Majisuka Gakuen [Ch. 8 update] Mar. 12
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2012, 04:25:57 AM »
Hey, everyone. Sorry for the long wait. Haven't really gotten any free time lately to update.
I wanna thanks everyone for your comments and thank yous.
Hope you enjoy it. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

Chapter 8
After Minami and Yuko went to pick the girls up they took them to the house they will all be living in until the mission is completed.
“Yo, Yuko I’m so glad you’re not dead.” Everyone said hugging her.
“Yeah, me too. Wait, you’re not going to kill me, are you?” Yuko asked worried.
“No.”
“Ha, good.”
“Anyways, where’s Black?” Marichan asked.
“Oh, she’s with her son right now.” Yuko replied.
“She’ll be arriving tomorrow with Ren.” Minami added.
“Rena?” They asked.
“No, Ren as in Ren Matsui. He’s our male member for the mission.” Minami explained.
“Oh really?” Haruna asked.
“Yeah.” Yuko said awkwardly.
“Are you sure?” Haruna asked.
“Yes. Why?” Yuko replied.
“I’m just asking, so is he married?” Haruna asked Minami.
“Huh? No, why?”
“Just. He’s very handsome.” Haruna answered back.
“You’ve met him?” The others asked surprised.
“Yea, he came to my job and unintentionally got me fired. So now he has to take responsibility.”
“By what? Marrying you?” Marichan scoffed.
“Maybe.” Haruna jokily replied.
“Anyways, how about Gekikara?” Tomochin asked.
“What you mean?” Yuko asked coolly.
“Well you brought us all together cuz we’re all good at fighting, but Gekikara’s the best to have on your side during a fight. You know that Yuko.” Acchan explained.
“She’ll be helping us in her own way.” Minami answered.
“How?” Haruna smirked. Yuko’s & Minami’s thoughts: Does she know or is she just playing? Either way we have to protect Ren’s secret from her and the others.
“You know with her records and violent nature it would be hard to have her work on the mission since she might just start beating someone. Also the school is for smart students. hehe” Yuko quickly said, laughing awkwardly at the end.
“Oh.” They all assumed she would be beating up people as her way of helping.
“Wait! But what about Haruna? She’s not any smarter than Gekikara.” Chiyuu added.
“Well, I don’t need to be, since I can use my powers to get the answers from people.” Haruna smirked back.
“Not fair~” Chiyuu cutely pouted.
“Anyways, how about we all settle down into our rooms? I’ll brief you all tomorrow about our mission.” Minami asked.
“Oh, I almost forgot. We’re sharing rooms.” Yuko added.
“I get Tomochin!” Tomomi shouted as she grabbed Tomochin’s arm and dragged her into a room with their bags in tow.
“Hey! Why I gotta share with you?” Tomochin protested.
“Minami and I will share a room.” Acchan said.
“Why? I’ll be sharing with Yuko.”
“Yeah, you can share with Sado or Haruna.” Yuko sternly said.
“No, you might cheat on me with her.” Acchan pouted cutely while accusing Yuko.
“What?!” Wmidget yelled.
“Gross!” Yuko shouted.
“Disturbing!” Minami added.
“Why?” The other 3 asked confused.
“We’re cousins!” Wmidget shouted.
“Oh~ that explains the similarities.” Haruna said pointing at the two midgets standing next to each other.
“Okay, so Yuko will be my cousin in-law. Now Takamina stop wasting time and get everything into our room.” Acchan ordered in a serious tone. Minami quickly placed all their bags into a room.
“Happy?” She asked as she went back to the living room.
“No.” Acchan replied while during the unwilling midget into their room.
“Yuko! HELP ME PLEASE!!!” She screamed as Acchan closed the door.
“Sorry, but no can do. I don’t want to be eaten by the lioness Acchan.” Yuko joked.
“Then, that leaves us three.” Marichan said.
“No, Yuko and you will share a room while I share with Ren and Black gets her own room.” Haruna said going into the room.
“Wait, did she just say she’ll be sharing with Ren?” Yuko asked.
“Yes, meaning I’m stock with you as a roommate. I just hope you don’t have any of those perverted dream you usually have.” Sado jokily said and entered their room.
“Hey! That only happens sometimes!” Yuko shouted going to their rooms. I have a bad feeling about this. I hope Haruna doesn’t know about our secret or worse! Tries to seduce Ren then my shipping for BlackGekikara/ RenYuki ....... Wait, calm down Yuko, don’t be so negative! Maybe I’m just over thinking it. There’s no way Ren will fall under Haruna’s seduction cuz Ren is Rena! Duh~ He’s a girl~ I hope. Either way Ren’s really dense when it comes to sexual tense or anything of that nature. Shoot if only he understood Reki’s feelings then Reki would already have a lil bro. Aish that lil boy is something. I swear sometime he scares the pervertness out of me with his outburst about Ren being Rena.

Next Day Early Moring
“Yuki, you ready?”
“Yeah, but weren’t we leaving this evening?”Yuki asked confused.
“Yeah, but something important came up so I have to drop you off right now. Hope you aren’t mad?”
“No, it’s okay. Let me just tell Kumi that we’re leaving.”
“Okay.”
Yuki left to inform Kumi while Ren packed their luggage into his car. He came back in to find a sleepy Reki in pajamas rubbing is his eyes with his right hand cutely while holding a baby blanket in his left. “Rena papa. Can I go? Pwwweasee~” Reki asked sleepily cutely slightly tilting his head up looking at Ren while still rubbing his eyes. Ren’s thoughts: He’s so cute~ If only he had a little brother to play with. Then he wouldn’t be trying to make me his dad. On the other hand, it’ll be double the trouble if they teamed up.
“Sorry, little guy but I can’t take you. It’ll be dangerous.” Ren said picking up Reki and taking him back into his room.
“hm. Take care of mommy for me.” Reki said yawning cutely while Ren tucked him back into his bed.
“Hai. I’ll take good care of her. Like I’ve always been doing.” Ren leaned forward and gently kissed Reki’s forehead.
 “Hai~ Nitenite.” With that he falls back asleep.
Ren leaves the room and closes the door very quietly to not wake him up.
“Hey, Ren did you see Reki? He…”
“Don’t worry he just wanted to see me. I ready put him back to sleep so let’s go.”
“Oh okay.” He wanted to see you? And not me? Strange Reki has never done that to me. He would always want to see me, only when Rena was with me he would go to her. Does Reki know something I don’t? Can Ren be Rena’s brother? Now that I think about it, where is she? I haven’t seen or talk to her since her graduation. I hope she’s staying out of trouble. I wonder if she still has the same number. I’ll call her later.
After an hour or so they arrived at the house. Ren takes out all their luggage’s and settles them down in the empty room. Yuki walked Ren to the door.
“Okay, I’ll be leaving now.”
“When will you be back?” What's this feels like I’m talking to my husband before he goes to work or on a business trip.
“I don’t know when I’ll be back, don’t worry. If you need anything you have my number.” Why do I feel like I’m talking to my wife?
“Okay, be careful.” There’s this awkward silence between them. Without thinking Ren walked up to Yuki, hugged her and kiss her cheek then left leaving a stunned Yuki touching the cheek he kissed.
“Why is he so sweet? Just like her.” Yuki said and walked inside.

Aki-p Law office
“Hello, Mr. Aki-p.”
“Hey, Ren.”
“So what’s this important meeting you wanted me to attend?”
“Oh, first you need to get your monthly check-up. Ms. Airin please come in.”
“Thank you, Mr. Aki-p. And hello Ren.”
“hey, Airin. So I’ll be getting the usual?”
“Yes. Now would you please take off your shirt?”
Ren takes off his shirt. Both Airin and Mr. Aki-p are surprised at how handsome and muscular he is.
“Um, Ren have you been working out?” Mr. Aki-p asked admiring Ren’s torso.
“No. I do the usually. Why?”
“You’re body.”
“Oh about that. Airin I have a question.”
“Yes, Ren?” Airin beings to check him, you know the usual doctor stuff.
“Well the thing is lately, I’ve been getting more manly and masculine.”
“Yes, that’s right. I’ve noticed that as well why is that?” Mr. Aki-p asked.
“Well, it seems that the injections that were issued for you by your parents are casing this.”
“Wait, so the shots you’ve been giving me this whole time were issued by my parents?”
“Yup, I just give you the shots. I don’t know what’s in them.” Airin said giving Ren that very shot.
“What?!”
“Don’t worry knowing your parents; it might be something like steroids and other stuff to make you manlier.” Mr. Aki-p stated.
 “Don’t worry Ren that was your last shot, so you no longer need monthly check-ups.” Airin said packing up all her stuff. “Now I’ll be going.”
“Thank you.” Ren said.
“Good bye.”
After she had left Ren turned worried and faced Mr. Aki-p.
“So what happened?” Ren asked.
“They abandoned him.”
“What you mean they abandoned him? Who abandoned him? Who’s him?” Ren asked confused.
“Ren, remember when you beat that man to death?”
“Yeah!” Ren grinned.
“Remember where you were sent after your trail?”
“Yea, that was no fun.” Ren looked down.
“Okay, but remember when they let you out they told you had join and participate in one of those outreach programs.”
“Yeah, now what’s that got to do with anything?” Ren asked more confused.

TBC..............
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 04:31:09 AM by Sok »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: After Majisuka Gakuen [Ch. 8 update] Mar. 12
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2012, 10:21:30 AM »
AN UPDATE!!!!  :yossi: :yossi: :cow: :cow:

Awww, Ren so sweet with "his" child and 'wifey' hehe  :wub:

Yuko-sama, you should have protested more firmly and dragged NyanNyan to your room...  XD

And AtsuMina so sweet, so fluffy  XD
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2012, 12:43:22 PM »
Aww Poor Yuko not sharing with Haruna, who is infact sharing with Ren?!??! hmm I wonder if Haruna does know something about that whole situation.....

And Acchan concerned about er... cousincest?!?! Oh Acchan!  :rofl:

Aww and Rena with Reki so sweet like a real parent and son!  :wub: And Yuki is still thinking that Ren is a brother or something  :banghead: man surely Yuki is going to join the dots eventually right.......

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2012, 05:22:15 PM »
Eh?! Rena is really becoming a man?

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2012, 09:57:01 PM »

“When will you be back?” What's this feels like I’m talking to my husband before he goes to work or on a business trip.
“I don’t know when I’ll be back, don’t worry. If you need anything you have my number.” Why do I feel like I’m talking to my wife?
“Okay, be careful.” There’s this awkward silence between them. Without thinking Ren walked up to Yuki, hugged her and kiss her cheek then left leaving a stunned Yuki touching the cheek he kissed.
“Why is he so sweet? Just like her.” Yuki said and walked inside.

I love this part~

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
After Majisuka Gakuen [Ch. 9 update] Mar. 20
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2012, 03:47:24 AM »
Chapter 9

“Yun! Reki! Stop fighting!” Ren yelled at the two.
“NO! Ren’s my papa!” Reki shouted and bite Yun’s shoulder.
“Itai!!!” Yun screamed and punched Reki on the side of head.
“OI! Stop!” Ren shouted trying to separate the two but instead got kicked and bitten by both. Jurina, Mayu, and Kumi came running into the living room when they heard shouting.
“What’s wrong?” Jurina shouted.
“Oh my gosh!” Kumi said.
“Oi! Who’s kid is that?” Mayu asked pointing at Yun.
“He’s my. Now please help me in separating them.” They help to separate the two; Mayu and Jurina holding Reki while Ren and Kumi held Yun.
“Ren, what’s this about This kid being your kid?” Jurina asked.
“His name is Yun Matsui. My son.”
“WHAT?!!” Reki, Mayu and Kumi yelled.
“Papa cheated on mama! HWEEEEEHWEEE!” Reki cried.
“Shhh, don’t cry.” Mayu comforted Reki.
“Reki, I didn’t cheat on your mom. Let me just explain it.” Ren said.
“You better.” Kumi glared at Ren while Reki glared at Yun who glared back.

Flashback
“Ren you remember that you were assigned to mentor a young boy, right?”
“Yeah, what’s wrong?”
“Well it turns out that boy beat the living hell out of three other boys.”
“Really? That’s great!” Ren smiled.
“No, it isn’t!” Aki-p scolded.
“Okay, so what about it?”
“Well, ever since you stopped being his mentor he has become more uncontrollable.”
“Oi! He was already violent even before I became his mentor.”
“True, I saw his record. Anyways the agency can’t handle him anymore.”
“What you mean?” Ren asked confused.
“He’ll …”
“What’s going to happen to him?” Ren interrupted.
“You know that the agency said if he was returned or got into another fight, they were going to sent him to an orphanage.”
“But they’re a foster care agency they can’t just put him in an orphanage. What about his parents?”
“They have both agreed to give him up for adoption. I’m sorry Ren but there’s no way to help this boy, he’s just too out of control for the families that take him in and too troublesome for the agency to handle.”
“Then I’ll take him.”
“What?”
“I’ll adopt him. I’ll take care of him like I’m taking care of Jurina.” Ren stated.
“Ren are you sure. He might cause you a lot of trouble.”
“No, he needs a loving home and I don’t want him to go to an orphanage.”
“Okay, I’ll get the paper work.”
“okay, thank you.”
“Okay, would it be okay if I go?”
“Sure, why?”
“I want to meet this trouble maker that resembles you.” He said and smiled.
“What?” Ren smiled.
“Yeah, if I didn’t know better this boy could really be your brother.” Maybe he could be a distant relative since he resembles both Ren and Jurina.
“Okay. Let’s go.”
10:38 am they arrive at the agency.
“Hello, I’m Ren Matsui.”
“Hello, Mr. Matsui.” The lady at the front desk flirty smiled at Ren.
“Hello. I’m here about Yun.”
“Yes, the director is waiting in his office with all the paper work that was sent over.” She informed rubbing Ren’s upright right arm while biting her bottom lip.
“Thank you.”
“Anything for you, handsome.” She bit her bottom lip seductively at Ren.
“Ren, did you just see that?” Mr. Aki-P asked following Ren to the elevator.
“See, what?” Ren asked confused pushing the very top button.
“That woman was throwing herself at you. Didn’t you notice it?”
“Hm? Really?”
“Boy, you really are as dense as the ocean.”
“Huh? That makes no sense.” Ren said confused thinking about what Mr. Aki- P said. Ren frowned his eye brows while pouting a little. “Sorry, but no matter how much I think about it I don’t understand what you were trying to tell me.”
“Just forget I said anything.” Mr. Aki- P said dejected.
“Okay.” Ren said cheerfully, exiting the elevator and entering the director’s office.
“What?!” Mr. Aki- P shouted when he entered the office and saw a 1 or 2 year old hugging Ren.
“What’s wrong?” Ren asked looking at Mr. Aki- P.
“Is this the boy that’s been giving trouble to so many families?”
“Yes, this is Yun Onshia and he’ll turn 2 this year.” The director introduced.
“Papa! U here to pway with me?” Yun smile brightly at Ren.
“Sorry Yun but I’m not here to play.” Ren said carrying Yun.
“oh~” Yun said in a low soft voice while tearing up.
“Wait! This little kid is the kid that’s been causing so much trouble for families? As in the one who beat up three 7 yr old kids?” Mr. Aki- P asked still surprised to find out that its a little kid.
“Yes.” The director stated while Yun throw his shoe at him.
“Ouch! Oi! That hurt!” Aki-P said rubbing his forehead.
 “Hehehe.” Yun giggled into Ren’s neck.
“Yun, that’s not nice.” Ren sternly said.
“I’m sowwy, Papa.” Yun said looking at Ren with puppy eyes.
“And also how do you know Yun?” The director asked.
“Rena!” Yun shouted.
“Yeah, Rena.” Aki-p said.
“Oh, that’s understandable. You must’ve been around when Yun would be with Rena. Are you and Rena twins?”
“Yeah, you can say that.” Ren smiled.
“Rena!!” Yun shouted and hugged Ren.
“Well, since you’re here. Shall we begin?”
“Oh, Yes. And this is my attorney Mr. Aki-P.”
“Hello.” They both said.
“Papa, wat’s on? You’re not goin to leave me? R u?” Yun asked crying.
“No, Yun. Ren’s not going to leave.” The director said comforting the lil boy.
“That’s right! In fact he’s going to be your older brother!” Mr. Aki-P said smiling.
“But he’s already my papa. How can he be my Oniichan?” Yun stated.
“Yeah, but now you’re going to be living with me and officially become my son.” Ren smiled.
“Really?” Yun had a huge grin and clapping his hands excitedly. “I’m Rena’s son! Rena’s son!”
“Rena’s son?” The director asked confused.
“He said Ren’s son. Are you not feeling well?” Mr. Aki-p said.
“Really?”
“Yea! Ren- Papa!” Yun shouted.
“Oh, well he just needs to sign your adoption papers and register you as his son and that’s it no more going and living with different families. Ren will become your father and family, you’ll live with him.” The director stated.
“Yeah~ Ren papa! Hurry~ I wanna go home~” Yun shouted excited.
“Okay.” Ren signs all the papers and leaves with Yun in his arms and Aki-P following him.
“So, I’ll be leaving now bye.” Mr. Aki-P said.
“Bye.”
“Wait!” Yun yelled.
“Yes? Lil Matsui?”
“Lil Matsui?”
“Yea, since you’re my son now.”
“Yay!”
“Now what were you going to say to Mr. Aki-p?” Ren asked.
“Sorry, for throwing my shoe at you.” Yun bowed towards Aki-P.
“It’s ok, and Ren please teach him well.”
“Of course.”
“I mean everything good and that doesn’t include teaching him to beat others.”
“Aw~” Both Yun and Ren whinned.
End of Flashback

“Oh~ so you didn’t cheat on Black.” Kumi said.
“Yeah, wait! What? What’s Black got to do with this? More importantly why would it consider Black if I was with someone else?” Ren asked confused.
“Papa, who’s Black?” Yun asked confused.
“My MAMA!” Reki shouted proudly.
“Black’s got everything to do with this.” Mayu shouted.
“How so?” Ren asked angry.
“Cuz YOU MAKE A GREAT COUPLE!!!” Kumi, Mayu, and Jurina shouted while Reki nodded cutely.
“Who cares!!! Black is nothing of mine. And more Importantly! We’re not a COUPLE!” Ren shouted upset.
“WHO’S BLACK??!!” Yun yelled.
“Here, come.” Reki mention Yun to come closer to him. Yun obeyed. “Look.” Reki showed a picture of Black .
“Wow~ she’s pretty~” Yun said in an aw voice admiring the picture.
“I know.”
“Hey, is that?”
“Yup, wait you know that…”
“Yup.” Yun smiled.
“You thinking what I’m thinking?” Reki asked putting his arm around Yun’s shoulder.
“Yea, I wanna mama.”
“N I wanna papa.” Both kids grinned evilly.
“Oi! Chibis! What you talking about?” Ren asked eyeing the two kids suspiciously.
“Rena! Gekikara! SPICY FOOD~ dadada~ RRREEENNNAAA~ RRRREEEN~ We hungry~” Yun and Reki sang.
“Yun, I have to go Kumi Mayu, and Jurina will be taking care of you and Reki. Bye” Ren said running out the house and into his car. Oh boy, it’s going to be hell. They just had to team up.

Offline soshifx

Re: After Majisuka Gakuen [Ch. 9 update] Mar. 20
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2012, 05:30:38 AM »
hahaha double teamed, Ren is going to have to deal with another kid that has the same scary aura thing xD
I really wonder how long she/he could keep up with the whole thing though
and I'm so desperate for more Ren(a) x Yuki scenes, how long is it going to take them to be together? There's obvious attraction and they're already like a family since forever.

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2012, 05:47:05 AM »
Oh god, I'm so glad you updated!!!

Double child team means double trouble... Ren/Rena, ganbatte!!! And now they really need to realize - Yuki and Ren/Rena - that they care about each other more than friends...

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2012, 11:08:50 AM »
Oh poor Ren(a) seems as though the kindness showed in making Yun his/her son might be slightly backfiring as it seems as an alliance had formed between Reji and Yun in thier mission to get Ren(a) abd Yuki together......

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2012, 12:47:30 PM »
Oh~ the family becomes bigger~
Can't wait to see what will do the duo Reki/Yun

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2012, 01:01:24 PM »
Yes!! Their sons will do something~

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Between the Lips (50cm)