JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Erika - Free

Author Topic: [Fiction]DarkWorld: The War with An Ancient Alliance  (Read 5935 times)

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
[Fiction]DarkWorld: The War with An Ancient Alliance
« on: May 09, 2011, 08:01:09 PM »
Chapter 1

Few year later. The Kingdom is peace again. But I been heard the people say that an old alliance from the west mountain region are growing rapidly again. I am afraid that the Alliance will attack us. The Kingdom that is in their alliance is the evil force of My clan, Human clan and Orc Clan.

One day. I decide to invade them to stop them from growing. I send a letter to the leader about that reason why I want to declare war of that Evil Alliance.

Please help me declare war on the Evil Alliance because they are growing rapidly and if they rule the world. The world will be in Chaos. Please accept my request

-LutoBot

2 week later. I get the letter from the King. He say he will declare war on the Evil Alliance. Tell me to gather the troop and gather it to the border of the Evil Alliance border. I quickly gather all the troop and March to the border. On the way. I see the Night Elf clan and they ask can they join the alliance. We let them into the alliance.

few day later. We all gather in the border. We have total of 18 mil troop. We decide to make camp and rest for a few day before attacking.

To be continue

Story: DJ HADE
Please Support my fiction

Offline Vasfret

Re: [Fiction]DarkWorld: The War with An Ancient Alliance
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2023, 08:19:31 AM »
I really want to read the next chapter but I can't find it

Offline velvalangosh

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2023, 11:36:51 AM »
The author has been away for too long, maybe she's retired.

Offline Marililo

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2023, 09:24:31 AM »
Your videos are a great source of knowledge, and I frequently refer to them as reference materials.
puppet hockey

Offline bellabrownbe

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2023, 09:20:38 AM »
The conventional age dates the Tiwanaku civilization the the few centuries prior to 1,000 ad or so. 
Kick The Buddy

Offline lauryfriese

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2023, 12:30:59 PM »
Another great article filled with GREAT information Thank you! LOVE the "extra fun" you shared.  Drift Boss

Offline byesda

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2023, 08:06:32 AM »
The author has been gone for far too long; perhaps she has retired.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Erika - Free