JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: DJ Deckstream - Something about me

Author Topic: H!P Fanfic Requests  (Read 43239 times)

Offline meowchi

• still listening to Viyuden
  • ecchi
  • Member+
H!P Fanfic Requests
« on: October 07, 2008, 11:45:45 AM »
To express a desire for; ask for! Got a specific pairing you would like to read about? Eri/Risa? Miki/Hitomi? JunJun/LinLin? Got a specific genre/story you'd like to see written out?
Monkey see; monkey do: Ask and yee shall receive (maybe)!

Readers, use this thread for requests. Authors, if you see a request you'd like to take up- just say so and start writing!

-------------
notes: readers, you are only allowed one request per month- no multiple requests please! (but if you really have a few ideas you want to get off your chest, PM me)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 06:14:49 PM by meowchi »

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
Re: H!P Fanfic Requests
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 10:44:54 PM »
This is an excellent topic!

A GakiKame definitely :P
And a storyline where basically Eri and Risa are together and the hardships they have to go through with the rest of the MoMusu's and their graduation together because of their relationship (H!P's ruling).

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline victorgr21

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 02:22:18 AM »
I was just thinking about this.  i totally agree GakiKame
Or anything with Risa.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 07:52:07 AM »
NICE MEOW!!

I'd like to request a fanfic about jphip members and celebrities. Like what would daigong do with Joe Rogan and Rika Ishikawa on Fear Factor?

Offline maverickpanda

• Yaguchi&Yossi: awesome begets awesome
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2008, 08:35:34 PM »
oh man this is a fantastic idea. Just because im a sucker for the classics, I am hear by requesting a YoMako, just because I believe there are not enough of them out there

(Image of absolute awesome provided by Gloopip Graphix)

Friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 03:55:17 AM »
NICE MEOW!!

I'd like to request a fanfic about jphip members and celebrities. Like what would daigong do with Joe Rogan and Rika Ishikawa on Fear Factor?

daigong will make out with Joe Rogan and left Rika crying beside the Fear Factor's shooting set.

Done! \o/

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline EUF12093

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2008, 05:24:00 PM »
More YajiUme !!!  :wub: Doesnt matter what it's about!! Doesnt matter if other people are there ~ ^^;
Thats my request :P

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2008, 05:02:07 AM »
woo..
1) AiEri (since very less seein ppl pair tis 2..^^)
2) RenAi/TakaGaki(favourite pair..^^)

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 11:30:03 AM »
^I always wanted to do a AiEri, I just need more time and an excuse. >.>

XD

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2008, 08:35:28 PM »
^
^---- I've done AiEri in my tales thread, but I'd imagine you already read those, haha xDD

I am thinking about doing it again though xD That and maybe a Yajiume story too :B

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2008, 02:27:47 AM »
^ i alr read it..haha..

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2008, 03:13:01 AM »
I would love a GAM story because there aren't nearly enough of those around :love: :wub: :heart:

Offline Demon Eyes

• My Slashables!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I See It, Do you?
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2008, 04:17:32 AM »
Hi there....

I love this kind of thread for us non brainers....

Not many couples I am a fan of and I am known to love the weird ones so they are real chalenges since they don't have many fans, here goes...

Longer than 5000 words at least...I love a great read.

The only RULE is that, the feelings have to develop in the story. I like following the characters and being able to feel their emotions as they grow.  No jumping into relationships or sudden unrequited love. Now there is a real challenge.

1. Yurina x Risako.

Emotional roller coaster with Yurina being the strong one (obviously). no death please. Mention of other couples of Berryz too if possible. Preferably, Miyabi x Chinami, Maasa x Maiha and Saki x Momoko. Would like to see Chinami make Miyabi her real girlfriend. Eh heh! But 90% Yurina x Risako.  :D

2. Reina x Miki.

Same theme like the first one. I love GAM the best but I've read the best fics about them here to be satisfied (Not) so I like a change in a menu. Strangely, most other fics I've read that have Reina and Miki in them, these two had great Chemistry. they sure didn't mind playing around with each other. Should be when Miki was the leader this time around please.

Oh, and TanaEri fans, please, hold the stones. Anyway, chances are no one will pick these up but....The dream stays strong. :cry:

PS:, If anyone has read fics about these two couples, please not even a second before sharing. For I haven't found even one yet. Needs to dig deeper.

Sigh...

Hopefully, there is a great author out there looking for a great challenge.

Thank you....

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2008, 05:28:35 AM »
^ Just a wee bit of Reina/Miki for you, but hey, some is better than none right?
Damn, had to go all the way to the 3rd page to find this!! XD It's been waaaay too long! But I'm back with a perv-ish thing!!!
It's called Surprise and it can be found at Renai Rev: http://community.livejournal.com/renairev/
Enjoy!

As usual, I'll take comments either here or there! :P

And Risako/Yurina, really? That would be uber cute but my MiyaRi heart would be hurt by that XD

Offline Demon Eyes

• My Slashables!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I See It, Do you?
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2008, 01:04:53 AM »
^ Just a wee bit of Reina/Miki for you, but hey, some is better than none right?

Thank you for sharing that!

It was really short but the first one I've read so I loved it none the less.

And Risako/Yurina, really? That would be uber cute but my MiyaRi heart would be hurt by that XD

Oh damn!

How did I ever forget about Miyabi/Risako fans...

But really, there are really great fics about those two so please, over-look this one...

Pretty please...

Just one Yurina/Risako will do....Just one.

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2008, 03:10:48 PM »
Hmm, y'know Yurina/Rii and Reina/Miki would make a decent amount of sense to me. :) As well as Chinami/Miya... they seem to be close irl. I suppose I'm one of those guilty of making Reina and Miki "play around" a decent bit in my fics. XD Actually in CotD it goes a bit more than playing around... though I can't necessarily say much in the way of feelings are there. XD

Those are definitely pairings I wouldn't mind doing, as if I don't already have enough going on that I'm not updating as it is. :oops: So probably best to keep on hanging on...

Offline Demon Eyes

• My Slashables!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I See It, Do you?
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2008, 11:36:47 PM »
Hmm, y'know Yurina/Rii and Reina/Miki would make a decent amount of sense to me. :) As well as Chinami/Miya... they seem to be close irl.

You agree too!? I am surprised since you seem to be waaay out there as a great fan of Miyamiya and Risako. In fact, I would say you're the no.1 here. LOL.

I suppose I'm one of those guilty of making Reina and Miki "play around" a decent bit in my fics. XD

Yes, I didn't want to mention specifics but since the cat is out of the bag....IT WAS YOU rokun! It was you and your great fics that keep reading even though I am not a fan of those couple yet...I keep reading...

Actually in CotD it goes a bit more than playing around... though I can't necessarily say much in the way of feelings are there. XD

Oh great, now here I go and read this one again. Damn it rokun, why you do this to me! Wrrry!

Those are definitely pairings I wouldn't mind doing. So probably best to keep on hanging on...

Okay, I forgive you for...whatever.

I shall wait for as long as it takes. I shall.

In the mean time, I go and re-read that fic with the Reina/Miki lovin'

BTW, I really love your stories. I can't wait to read those that have couples to my real taste. Do you write any other fandoms (like doramas or something - I would die of joy if you did a Code blue one. Impossible, right!)

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2008, 01:46:49 PM »
Thanks for the support and reading my stories. ^_^ All of us writers are always curious how many lurker-types may be out there, and what they really think...

You agree too!? I am surprised since you seem to be waaay out there as a great fan of Miyamiya and Risako. In fact, I would say you're the no.1 here. LOL.
^^;; That comment was kind of surprising to me, but I suppose it makes sense. That's the way most of my stories go... However... I may have warmed up to the MiyaRii-ness, but what really got me writing it was how many fans of it there seemed to be, and I like to (with some things at least) give some fan service. ^_^ For example, at first in Berry Beautiful I was really all about MiyaSaki (and don't assume that's all gone yet...), and still love that pairing. In Circle I also really loved the MiyAiri, but for story purposes that changed a bit. ^^ Still, it was fun while it lasted. Anyway... I guess my point is I'm definitely not set about anything. :P *cough* This isn't really the place to talk about this anyway, but just wanted to respond. ^^

We'll see, maybe some new challenges like you've mentioned will give me some inspiration to start writing more again. I'll probably have the time, especially come winter/spring.

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2008, 09:35:43 PM »
Ooo how long has this been here *dense dense dense*

Out of pure sheer curiousity on my part and I haven't seen anyone else on the face of .. well here... do it... I wish to see a YoJun [Yossi/Junjun] plz. No restrictions otherwise... me thinks it'd be fun to see how other authors take it...

Offline Belt Rider

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2009, 11:21:53 AM »
May I request Maimi / Erika  fiction

something about Romantic/Adventure

example: The Romancing Stone

Maimi is "demsel in distress" and Erika rescue her...

or both of them help each other in  dangerous situation.

:wub:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: DJ Deckstream - Something about me