JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bluebeard - Room 501

Author Topic: JPHiP/SMTown's Yellow Hoodie Girl  (Read 18468 times)

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
Re: JPHiP/SMTown's Yellow Hoodie Girl
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2010, 11:16:22 PM »
Wow... I totally missed something here. XD
Yeah you and me both. I only heard mentions about snowglobe girl/yellow hoodie girl.  I never saw her with my own eyes.

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2010, 11:48:12 PM »
I feel like I'm ready to open up.

I will admit, the story I told on TV, as well as everyone at SM town, about Yellow Hoodie Girl (now YHG) and some SuJu dude, isn't true. I know I already made the confession, but I want it to be completely clear.

So let me start from the very beginning. It all began soon after I arrived here in America. I was starting to getting to know some people from a club at school, and it felt just amazing that I finally started getting friends. Many of them were Chinese and our club had many collaborate activities with the Chinese Student Association, of which, yes, YHG is a member. We started talking more and more, and spent more time together. There was even a moment at a party where I could sense that she wanted something more, but I couldn't, since I was dating my now ex gf, so I just ran away from the party. I called YHG up the day after, apologized and promise to explain. We later met up at BK here on pico, not very romantic, but it would have to do. Well there I explained everything. I was almost bursting in tears, because this girl was special to me, but I would never go behind the back of my gf and be unfaithful. I told YHG that we would meet again, and I gave her the little teddy (as seen in jay's picture), and told her never to forget me, coz I would never forget her.

That was the last I've seen and heard from her for a long time. She did occasionally call me, but I didn't want to answer - the pain would just be too much. This is where everything went straight to hell. Just before I left to go back home to Sweden, my gf broke up with me. I was crushed, ruined, my whole world caved in, but luckily YHG was there to give me comfort me as I was trying to hold it together around my family. I made a promise that I would let her know when I was coming back to America, so we could meet up again. Only, the time apart and everything that happened made me introvert, I couldn't see YHG, I don't know why. She kept messaging me, and I could sense how she got more and more sad and frustrated for every day that I didn't reply. I didn't take long until I gave up, if she didn't hate me for rejecting her earlier, then surely she would hate me now.

When I saw her at the stairs at SM town I panicked. I know I should've talked to her, but I couldn't. She was there for her idols, and I didn't want to ruin that with old memories. Then when I saw the snow globe I completely gave up, especially since I didn't notice that she carried the teddy I gave her earlier. Surely she had someone else that loved her now. It wasn't until later, when jay came back from subway telling me he's seen her there, and that she forgot something, a small teddy. My heart stopped! Why would she still carry it if it didn't mean anything to her? And why would she go back there to get it? It wasn't until then that realized that she was probably still waiting.

All this time, I was so close to her, and I was so wrong. I regret it so bad! Why didn't I just talk to her? If she didn't want to see me, then I would just leave, but now I will never find out. I've been trying to reach her ever since the concert, but she's never online on messenger anymore and it seems she changed her number. It breaks my heart, but it seems I will never see her again. What could be love forever, is now only a big gaping hole in my heart, just because I couldn't find the courage to talk to her.

I will never forgive myself.
[/url]

Offline limitbreaker02

• Quiet Lowkey Mofo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lovey Dovey ~
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2010, 12:12:32 AM »
^ Pro.

But dude wtf? We fight over Eri and now over my YHG?

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2010, 12:13:14 AM »
* Kimuuu eats popcorn

Go on.

Offline jaysonnj

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2010, 12:14:57 AM »
YHG is already ruining friendships.

You know it was as if she wasn't even real. As much as we all wanted to talk to her there was something that prevented us from doing so. It seriously felt like a dream every time I saw her. Some sort of Inception shit going on in my head.

Offline limitbreaker02

• Quiet Lowkey Mofo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lovey Dovey ~
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2010, 01:03:15 AM »
I don't know why, I feel like crying. LoL Why??? Why didn't you talk to her again? >_< It's like watching a k-drama with a huge ass cliffhanger only to find out the drama got cancelled and now you'll never find out what happens next.   :panic:
I forgot to mention (kinda too late now as it will ruin the first post) that I guess the whole thing felt like something out of an anime more than a K-drama.

But hey, this drama isn't cancelled. It's just getting started.

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2010, 01:20:10 AM »
* Hart will wait until season 2 has been confirmed

Offline OpsMonkey

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2010, 01:26:41 AM »
I too will wait for season 2. YHG has inspired many people. Now I get why limit was looking directly at her while the rest of us were trying to be cool about staring at her.  :lol:
Selective Hearing @ JPH!P Radio every Friday night/Saturday Morning starting at 00:00 MDT until 02:00 MDT.

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2010, 01:48:19 AM »
But dude wtf? We fight over Eri and now over my YHG?
Well, basically sir, we have excellent taste in women. Then of course, I think there are more people who would happily agree that both Eri and YHG are two amazingly gorgeous women.
[/url]

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2010, 01:52:53 AM »
I like how everyone thought she was gone when we came back from California Pizza Kitchen. We looked around outside for her, but she wasn't there. Then when we walked in I turned around and I see YHG pressed up against the window looking at us. So sad she looked...

Offline alohellofan

• Member+
  • Aloha!!!<3
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2010, 02:40:12 AM »
How can we find this girl? Will she be at the next big thing that we go to? What to do...what to do???

Offline SNSDave

• Amber's Bitch
  • Member+
  • AMBER UP!
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2010, 03:51:39 AM »
Her and her snow globe will always have a place in my heart. I'm sure she's touched lives in so many ways...because of how fine she was.  :pimp:

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2010, 06:34:26 AM »
Oh wow!!
I saw her outside of the Sheraton by the stairs like in the picture you posted. I didnt see the snowglobe but I would have loved too.
And the teddy is the one you gave her Sev? Wow!
Aw man guys, if I only knew, I would have talked to her for you or something. Maybe some soompi members can help you recognize her?
I hope one day you both can see her again!

Offline Za_Wolf

• INFP
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2010, 07:18:04 AM »
Geez look at her face in the 2nd pic.. she's all, "Where's my Snow Globe Knight?" ..so sad.

Damn tho, that girl's hella cute  :yep:
Stand tall and shake the heavens.

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2010, 07:37:13 AM »
This girl wasn't known as the the Yellow Hoodie Girl at first. She was just another fangirl, waiting outside the Sheraton entrance just like the rest of 'em, hoping to see an SM artist go by.

Not only did she caught our eyes by being cute and pretty in her light-blue tank top, but it was because she was by herself (who goes to these things by themselves?), and holding a snow globe.

Alright, it's no big deal to not be associated with anyone there over by the Sheraton entrance but what is up with that snow globe? What you all don't know is that to me, she did look familiar because she, was the one.

Back in May for KMF, just as I was leaving for the airport, I met her in the convenience store in the downstairs lobby of the Sheraton. We briefly talked but as I was in a hurry, I had to leave. But before I did, I gave her a little snow globe that I had originally intended to give to Hara of KARA fame. I told her that FATE will bring us together someday very soon. Keep in mind that I was blonde at the time, for those who didn't know.

Months passed and through the Heavens, SM Town gets a concert in Los Angeles in which FATE takes us to that very day and that very moment. She came back, holding my snow globe, waiting for me. I played it off like I didn't know her but in reality I was afraid...too afraid to engage in conversation in fear that she won't remember me now with my non-blonde shaved head. I regret not talking to her.

She was spotted later that night amongst the other fangirls doing some fanchants, against the glass window of the Sheraton, wearing a yellow hoodie. It would've been too awkward to engage in conversation with her at that time so I went along my way. Again she was spotted just inside the Sheraton the next morning, wearing the same yellow hoodie thus the name Yellow Hoodie Girl was born. I was still hesitant to converse with her and just kept on my way...and that was the last I saw of her.

There were reports that she was seen at the SM Town concert in the floor sections with a pink tank top but no other information was given (Sev never bothered to tell me which section).

So as per request by Ping, we decree September 3 as Snow Globe Girl Day, the day that everyone else first saw her. And with that said, help us. Help us find any info on her. Maybe we can find her and then maybe...just MAYBE, I could talk to her.

So please help us, but more importantly...help me.

Thanks to dinny and jaysonnj for the pics. And to enigMatt for part of the backstory.

I feel like I'm ready to open up.

I will admit, the story I told on TV, as well as everyone at SM town, about Yellow Hoodie Girl (now YHG) and some SuJu dude, isn't true. I know I already made the confession, but I want it to be completely clear.

So let me start from the very beginning. It all began soon after I arrived here in America. I was starting to getting to know some people from a club at school, and it felt just amazing that I finally started getting friends. Many of them were Chinese and our club had many collaborate activities with the Chinese Student Association, of which, yes, YHG is a member. We started talking more and more, and spent more time together. There was even a moment at a party where I could sense that she wanted something more, but I couldn't, since I was dating my now ex gf, so I just ran away from the party. I called YHG up the day after, apologized and promise to explain. We later met up at BK here on pico, not very romantic, but it would have to do. Well there I explained everything. I was almost bursting in tears, because this girl was special to me, but I would never go behind the back of my gf and be unfaithful. I told YHG that we would meet again, and I gave her the little teddy (as seen in jay's picture), and told her never to forget me, coz I would never forget her.

That was the last I've seen and heard from her for a long time. She did occasionally call me, but I didn't want to answer - the pain would just be too much. This is where everything went straight to hell. Just before I left to go back home to Sweden, my gf broke up with me. I was crushed, ruined, my whole world caved in, but luckily YHG was there to give me comfort me as I was trying to hold it together around my family. I made a promise that I would let her know when I was coming back to America, so we could meet up again. Only, the time apart and everything that happened made me introvert, I couldn't see YHG, I don't know why. She kept messaging me, and I could sense how she got more and more sad and frustrated for every day that I didn't reply. I didn't take long until I gave up, if she didn't hate me for rejecting her earlier, then surely she would hate me now.

When I saw her at the stairs at SM town I panicked. I know I should've talked to her, but I couldn't. She was there for her idols, and I didn't want to ruin that with old memories. Then when I saw the snow globe I completely gave up, especially since I didn't notice that she carried the teddy I gave her earlier. Surely she had someone else that loved her now. It wasn't until later, when jay came back from subway telling me he's seen her there, and that she forgot something, a small teddy. My heart stopped! Why would she still carry it if it didn't mean anything to her? And why would she go back there to get it? It wasn't until then that realized that she was probably still waiting.

All this time, I was so close to her, and I was so wrong. I regret it so bad! Why didn't I just talk to her? If she didn't want to see me, then I would just leave, but now I will never find out. I've been trying to reach her ever since the concert, but she's never online on messenger anymore and it seems she changed her number. It breaks my heart, but it seems I will never see her again. What could be love forever, is now only a big gaping hole in my heart, just because I couldn't find the courage to talk to her.

I will never forgive myself.

For some reason I am remembering the girl in red coat from Schindler's List.

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2010, 08:57:53 AM »
You ought to find her using the best tracking technology available:

4chan.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2010, 11:02:00 AM »
i never even got to see her in person!! i totally would've talked to her on behalf of jph!p, too.... but if even sev was too intimidated to strike up the conversation....ffffuuuuuuuuuuu

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2010, 12:18:32 PM »
Wow... I totally missed something here. XD

WERD.

I saw her once or twice, but it was like they were going "It's Yellow Hoodie Girl" and I'm like "WTF where is the yellow hoodie?? DAT IS A PINK TANK"  XD If I knew the backstory I woulda chased her down or smth be up in her grill. All I saw was fine ass girl, but I was too busy hanging with the fine ladies of :hipheart: to pay attention!

KT had deduced she was on our floor, we saw her waiting for the elevator once?

Found this from one of my photos...

and KT recorded this video

DDL the video: http://www.twitter.com/?d=9350UWTB

Then we saw her after the concert, just skip to 1:15

DDL the video: http://www.twitter.com/?d=O9DLEJMZ

ROFL each time OpsMonkey head is in the way.

BUT MAN!! These stories are hilarious. We gonna find her. IT'S FATE. Third times the charm, eh? say KMF'11  :jphip:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 11:50:09 PM by daigong »

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2010, 12:48:23 PM »
daigong you the man honger!

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
  • ~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2010, 01:37:39 PM »
Omggg such an epic story xDDD Its like makebelieve!~
I hope there will be another encounter!!

JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bluebeard - Room 501