JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Crawl

Author Topic: [07/03] Berikyuu Japan Expo 15th Anniversary Special Live (in Paris)  (Read 6533 times)

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
As confirmed on Shimizu Saki's blog
http://ameblo.jp/shimizu--saki/entry-11820841661.html
Berryz Kobo and C-ute are going to perform at the Japan Expo in Paris July the 3rd together for a special 15th anniversary (of Japan Expo) concert.

Berikyuu's schedule:
Wedneday, July 2, 2014
  • 3.00-4.00 pm: signing session (first come, first served)*
  • 4.45-5.30 pm: panel on the Japan Expo stage
  • 7.30-8.30 pm: signing session (draw)*
* ticket voucher from the sign panel needed
Only official goods allowed to be signed
More information about the (slightly new) singing system: http://www.japan-expo-paris.com/en/menu_info/signing-systems_497.htm

Thursday, July 3, 2014
  • 1.00-2.30 pm: Suppecial Cutie Worldwide Handshake Event at Japan Expo Photo Call*
  • from 7.00 pm: Berryz Kobo×?-ute in Hello! Project Festival, outstanding live at the Live House (gates opening at 6.00 pm).
* Ticket from the Berikyuu JapanExpo album needed. Can be bought at the Expo and Live House
Copy pasted from (aka more information at): http://www.japan-expo-paris.com/en/actualites/berry-kobo-x-c-ute-le-programme_2764.htm

More official news aka Concert Ticket information:
http://www.helloproject.com/event/1404122100_event_japanexpo.html
translation by up-front-link:
Berryz Kobo×℃-ute will be the GUEST OF HONOR MUSIC 2014 of the biggest European festival about Japanese culture and entertainment, "Japan Expo 15th Impact" which will take place in Paris region on July 2014.

The "Japan Expo 15th Anniversary: Berryz Kobo×℃-ute in Hello! Project Festival" will take place on the 3rd July 2014 at Japan Expo.

There will also be public conference, signing session and handshake event. The details (schedule, conditions, places) concerning those events will be announced later by Japan Expo.

"Japan Expo 15th Anniversary: Berryz Kobo×℃-ute in Hello! Project Festival"

Schedule:          Thursday 3rd July 2014    18:00 Doors open / 19:00 Start

Place:                Parc des expositions de Paris Nord Villepinte in the Japan Expo Live House (HALL 5B1)

Tickets price:  Category-1 25.00 €
                     Category-2  35.00 €
                     Category-3  45.00 €
                     Category-Premium   120.00 € (Number limited, pack including priority access plus goodies)

Tickets on sale: to be announced soon by Japan Expo

For more information, please check Japan Expo’s website :

http://www.japan-expo.com

It'll be the first time in Europe for Berryz Kobo as group.

Who wants to go?
Who will be going?
Anyone?  :O2
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 01:11:06 PM by nachdenki »
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
Re: [07/03] Berikyuu Japan Expo 15th Anniversary Special Live (in Paris)
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 10:57:47 PM »
To not mix the OP with my own stuff here a reply XD

I will try to go to the concert even though I would prefer to see Berryz in Japan so much more.
I bought an expo ZEN ticket today just in case. The concert alone will have extra tickets that are not on sale yet. As people on H!O report you might not need an expo ticket for only just the concert (so you might only need the concert ticket for the concert but an expo ticket for the full experience like opening and/or ending ceremony and singing/handshake sessions etc. etc......)

I still need to get off from work for the time though.
And I don't know if I can pay for the flight and hotel yet because JUST TODAY I discovered some problem with mold in my place that needs to be fixed and might consume all my money.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 07:34:36 AM »
Shit nach that sucks. Mold is the worst, just creeping up everywhere.

I won't be going o-o
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline arie

• Old Fapper
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 04:40:25 AM »
I'm going :jphip:

But only to the concert.

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 12:52:43 AM »
btw. official expo news online but no big news yet
http://www.japan-expo.com/en/actu/music-guests-of-honor-japan-expo-15th-anniversary-berryz-kobo-x-c-ute-in-hello-project-festival_2596.htm
Start of sale for concert tickets to be announced soon.

I think I'll get a ticket although I still don't know if I'll be able to go. But even if it turns out I can't go I want to support it.

I really like arie's spirit XD IF I can and will go my main priority will also be enjoying the concert as much as possible.
Second goal for me would be getting to attend a handshake event once to hold momochi's hand at least once in my life while it's still possible.
The rest I would/will only do if it doesn't stress me too much.

If I can go I will also try to give away some posters or stuff that I have two, three or more times.

puchi edit: I got the week from Tuesday to Friday off from work officially today. So it's only money, time and motivation that could be stopping me. Like if there is no reasonable priced flight or hotel available anymore when I book... (still waiting for more information on the handshake/sign events)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 11:33:31 PM by nachdenki »

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
[EN] Tickets information of "Japan Expo 15th Anniversary: Berryz Kobo×℃-ute in Hello! Project Festival"
Tickets selling details for the "Japan Expo 15th Anniversary: Berryz Kobo×℃-ute in Hello! Project Festival", which will take place at the Parc des expositions de Paris Nord Villepinte, have been decided.

"Japan Expo 15th Anniversary: Berryz Kobo×℃-ute in Hello! Project Festival"
Schedule:          Thursday 3rd July 2014    18:00 OPEN / 19:00 START
Place:                Parc des expositions de Paris Nord Villepinte in the Japan Expo Live House (HALL 5B1)
Tickets price:
Category-1  45.00 €
Category-2  35.00 €
Category-3  25.00 €
Category-Premium   120.00 € (only 100 tickets, pack including priority access in the Category-1 area + goodies: CD / T-shirt / Poster)

Tickets on sale:
2014 May 3rd from 11AM (Paris Time) on Japan Expo's website http://www.japan-expo.com/fr/billetterie/
2014 May 6th from 10AM (Paris Time) on FNAC (www.fnactickets.com), Carrefour (www.spectacles.carrefour.fr), France Billet (www.francebillet.com) and the following shops: Fnac, Carrefour, Geant, Systeme U.

For more information, please check Japan Expo’s website :
Japan Expo - Billetterie
www.japan-expo.com

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
I really hope the ticket page won't crash this time.
Because I want to get a premium ticket or at least cat 1 :w00t: I don't mind if people are actually faster but if it's because of the server it makes me sad.

Anyway I would rather want to know when the events are. I want to book the hotel and flight to get over it and can't back out of it anymore.
Right now I think about leaving Saturday around noon. Maybe I'll get the hotel for that time and get a flight later and another hotel room at the airport if for some reason they do the handshake on Saturday.
That sounds like a plan...   :O2

Also more news from up front link fb:
Berryz Kobo×℃-ute : Release of a best album with songs selected by fans to celebrate their coming at Japan Expo
Berryz Kobo×℃-ute will perform during Japan Expo 15th Impact and to celebrate this coming, a best album, sold only at Japan Expo, will be released. The CD songs will be chosen following the voting of the fans.

You will be able to indicate your favorite song on the following website from May 2nd to May 18th:

Voting period : 2014 May 2nd ~ 2014 May 18th
Voting rules: You will have to choose, wether a song from Berryz Kobo, wether a song from ℃-ute, wether a song where Berryz Kobo or ℃-ute member(s) took part for Hello! Project.

The results of the voting will be revealed during the selling of the CD at Japan Expo.

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
Yatta  :cow:

Once in a while there are right now still prestige tickets available whenever people cancelled the order etc. but I think they will be gone for real soon are gone now.
Category 1, 2 and 3 still available
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 07:56:41 PM by nachdenki »

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
lol pika is going!  :lol: *doesn't even know why*

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
Oi pika o/ Maybe we'll meet. Without knowing at least  :lol:
I just got me myself a room at the Kyriad Hotel right next to the Expo.

I hope the Japan Expo itself is fun for me being alone as well.
It's the first time in 3 years that I take a few days off from work.

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2014, 10:12:53 PM »
Ha! possibly, I have so many friends going, but idk if I'll even be able to meet them XD

I was almost thinking of just booking at one of the airport hotels, since it's on the same RER line and pretty close, the only downside would be being in zone 5 so the ticket would cost a bit more... also due to future possible work I might only stay there the one night, but if not maybe I could split room costs with someone @_@
But if I can stay for longer it would be cool  :lol: it would be a shame to go there and not see anything, like on my few London trips before I went properly with shi and xero :D

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2014, 01:21:10 PM »
~Updated the first post with the schedule information.

Also by now I got everything booked.
Arriving Tuesday and leaving on Saturday.

I'm feeling lost about what to get signed (if I get a voucher...) and what to say during handshake.
Don't want to bring something heavy like a pb to get signed risking I might not even get a singing ticket... and I also wouldn't want all of Berryz and C-ute sign a Momochi PB.
I also feel I will sweat too much, I sweat easily and a lot (worse than Yurina w) and don't have any summer clothes anymore that fit.
I also wonder if I should rather take photos or make a video whenever I get the chance - both have good quality but I think naturally photo is always slightly better in quality even though I can record videos in 4k resolution.
 :panic:

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2014, 08:44:21 AM »
^Just take it in and enjoy the experience. For signing I got a couple of concert dvd covers signed by Hangry and Angry(did not realize that they would be signing as characters and not as themselves) Got followed by MM at AX, and Berryz @ Sakuracon. They're small and lightweight and is something they don't always see.

Can't help with what to say I'm not one for words, don't use 'em much myself.

ENJOY!!! and take lots of pics and keep us updated.
Life is one time.

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2014, 02:12:29 AM »
If you see someone with a beard and a RihoRiho happi coat, that's me
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 02:50:45 AM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2014, 09:21:19 PM »
Based on a few reports I've read, no one asked Berryz about The Wolverine!? FAIL

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2014, 03:07:41 PM »
my quick but longer than expected personal report - if at some point I focus too much on the negative things, yurushite-nyan.
Only the 2nd and 3rd of July have berikyuu related rants for obvious reason

Arrival on the 1st of July - no berikyuu yet
Security check at my local airport thought the LED light was something dangerous so I had to show them how it works...
But arrived in Paris without problem, it certainly helps to keep the overall tension low when you've been to the airports once before and at least slightly remember where to go and what to do~
I decided to get my ticket from the ticket counter (also since most ticket machines were in use) but at that time of the day the ticket counter was crowded and at times the people there didn't seem to want to work but rather chat in the background so instead of 4 or 5 possible desks open there were only 2 open most of the time slowing down the line. Anyway got a ticket there together with another return ticket.
Getting to the hotel was easy, two stations away with the RER B line. I started at Airport 2 then next is Airport 1 and then already Parc des expositions.
Since it was one day before opening there were mostly Japanese people (exhibitor) running around the station and on their way to the expo which is greeting you right on the exit of one side of the station.
Check-in at the hotel was no problem, just took me some time to figure out my room number once standing in the elevator.
Inside my room I had a 33c bottle water, teabags and instant coffee with milk and sugar as well as a water boiler.
I was tired and didn't want to go out again but my plan was to go see the expo location first to find the entrance and the way to go the next day to save me some worries.
The Expo was maybe 5 minutes walk away from the hotel so it was no problem to go there.
Walking around the place taking some photos and watching some exhibitors there, sat down there and saw some C-ute fan who had the same idea as me or maybe was just bored since also alone. Then I walked down the way to the back of the hall7 where the entrance was supposed to be. A long way.
Then I did want to walk around the area around my hotel to see if I could find the Mc Donalds by luck but after reaching the end (a knoll? with a street behind) of the industrial area I checked the location on my phone and saw it was more far away than expected and decided to give up for now and return to the hotel for dinner.
Hotel restaurant was rather expensive in my opinion - but oh well, what can I do?
Had some food and beer, then still shocked by the price and the desire for more water for the next day when waiting in line I decided to go out again to find the Mc Donalds and see if there is also a supermarket or something like that around there.
Turned on my phone navigation and followed 3 Japanese guys who also seemed to be on the way to get some cheaper food. Arriving at the place with Mc Donalds I saw there is also a Quick Burger a little bit closer even, walked further to some gas station to see if it has a shop but it was already closed, walked down the other side but also no supermarket only some sushi place.
Back to the hotel and sleep

First Expo day (2nd of July)
Had some small breakfast at the hotel to make sure I have at least eaten something, thanks to the coffee I already started sweating at the hotel room.
Around 10 am I went to the Expo with my ZEN ticket which allows 10 minutes early entry compared to normal tickets and the ticket counters even opened on hour later I think?
Thus I had to wait about 2 1/2 hours in the line for ZEN ticket holders.
The line wasn't very long at my arrival. As far as I remember some of the Japanese wota were together with Chobineko at the front maybe with a handful other people in front that I couldn't really see very well. Some of the people in front of me I think I have seen before at the Buono! concert but I don't know their names and they were all talking in french non stop - I think the same would be more fun in the US since even though I would maybe still feel left out I could at least listen to what people talk about while waiting ^^;
Platinum ticket holders got in on time (12:00) but I think from that point on each group of premium tickets go in a little bit later and since we were last of the premium tickets I got in around 13:00 instead of 12:50, on my clock anyway.
Premium ticket holder have their separate entrance, going through some door at the side and entering at some kind of back entrance of the next hall. So it's very relaxed except on this day most people rushed of course.
Since fans round me started to run I also felt the urge to run and moved faster which was a big mistake because at some point, probably at the stairs down to the hall or up there I lost my Buono! momochi towel, it was on my neck over a tshirt and the happi so I couldn't feel it on my skin thus didn't notice anything in the hurry. I only just noticed that I lost something when already standing in the signing desk line for Berikyuu having to decide if I leave the line and go back or not - I decided to stay in line and look for it after getting the signing voucher but while I was thinking that I saw some guy with a C-ute shirt coming down the stairs putting exactly that momochi towl in his bag.... it still makes me fairly angry because I tried to talk to this guy later when he was in line but he only responded with french garbage acting like he has no clue what I want so I gave up.
But I got my signing voucher, I didn't know how that works still the guy just asked me "try?" and I nodded then he clicked something and it printed a ticket lol, maybe if you fail the first come first serve chance you can't do the draw anymore? Anyone knows? Might be good to know for future events.
After getting the singing voucher I went over to get the premium concert ticket bag - and it didn't have the poster. Didn't they say it has all of the 3 goods? Since I don't need that poster I also didn't buy it extra.
Now with some time left I got some coke and sat down for a few minutes to get over the loss of my momochi towel and the premium concert bag disappointment ...and because I was dissolving in sweat like all the other times later.
Walking around some more in hall6 before joining a group of people waiting in front of the signing booth.
Turns out some of the people weren't waiting in line there so few minutes before it started I got in as 3rd or 4th for the first signing, good because I was in the front so my video was decent but bad because I had no chance to observe how it's going to work.

I had the booklet of the Japan Expo CD and a momochi photo. Mai was first in line so I gave her the booklet. Telling from my memory most of the C-ute members were asking if it's okay to make a big sign (partly covering the lyrics printed there) while Berryz members rather tried to sign at an empty space. I didn't talk with them not knowing what to say.
However when it was Chinami's turn she greeted me with a big smile and a "bonjour" to which (without having planned it) I responded that I'm from Germany, first in English then in Japanese and once I said it in Japanese I could hear Momochi who was next to her and next to sign do some "ooh" or something so I looked over to her with Chinami and there was Momochi also with a big smile I think even waving with one hand ;_;  :wub: maybe someone made a video so I can see it again because it went all so fast. Once it was momochi's turn we didn't actually talk either I think, she fast quite focused on her sign and I think maybe Captain said a word to her.
Speaking of Captain she was last to sign and it was all over.
So I didn't get the momochi photo signed. That's why it was bad to be entering early on my first signing. I noticed later people forcefully pushed something else on the desk when they wanted to get it signed instead by another member - I didn't really think of doing that because naturally to me it feels like bad manners but I guess if I get another chance I will also do that

Now done with the signing for the day I stood outside the booth making videos and photos even though I actually felt more like getting some rest.
My phone constantly overheated by making HQ videos and photos so it was kinda bothersome especially having those people with optical zoom next who were able to zoom in on their favorite member ;_;
However even though making photos and videos for later is nice at the place itself and now looking back I think it also sucks a little bit because at least I was mostly focused on my screen since it was difficult to hold the position when holding my arm up to get at least a chance to capture some short momochi with all the heads in the way.

Chinami, Maimi and Miyabi, I think also Maasa and Airi waved quite a lot to the fans (I couldn't see C-ute members very well from my position while having focus on Momochi).
Momochi on the other hand is like a cat (nyan nyan). You can call her many times but she will only react when she wants I guess  :lol: sometimes it seems she tried to avoid looking at the fans and rather fooled around with Saki or did pose for press Cams I don't know what her reason is. Maybe she secretly feels uncomfortable looking at peoples eyes? Or she wants to avoid giving certain people too much attention since she's minna no idol~

Maybe one note regarding security checks: there were none. Not when entering the Expo nor when getting close to Berikyuu. I think it's more reasonable than what they do in Japan now but that's another topic not for this thread and also there were quite a few staff and security people both from H!P and the Expo watching everyone so they would have been quick to react if someone did something stupid.

When they left the signing booth most of us watched them exit at one of the sides to the outside, here fans themselves made an imaginable barrier leaving some space for berikyuu to exit safely without the need of staff people to force us away only just once they left to make sure that nobody gets too close to them since we know insane people exist.
After the first signing I also said hi to nimrod, since we kind of missed at the Buono! concert it was overdue~

Next was the conference at the Main stage or something over at hall 5 so we walked over there getting in line again. Here the ZEN ticket (or better) came in handy because it had a premium line and a normal line and even the ZEN ticket had 3 event fastpasses so we could get in first and had a shorter line ALTHOUGH quite a few people from the normal line got also decent seats because premium people left some space here and there and we weren't that many either.
No photo or video was allowed during the conference (=questions from fans written down while waiting in the line I think) and I kind of stick to those rules so I didn't make any pics but I made an audio recording - not sure if I'll post it here later since I don't know what that's like regarding the no files rule but I will most likely upload it on my loader so maybe it'll reach people after all.
They were all looking good again~ sadly some head blocked my view on momochi's legs a little bit once in a while :lol: but other than that I can't complain much only here again I don't understand French and my listening and understanding Japanese on the fly skill is also most underdeveloped but it was okay.

Upon leaving some people spotted berikyuu waiting outside in an empty hall where we got some small spaces inside a wall to look. Some people, me included, tried to make some photos and videos again but soon were told not to. I think some fans sung a french version of happy birthday? although it was one day early.
Then they went the other way around again to leave at the side of the hall into the normal hall 5. We followed them walking through some part of the hall with some fans getting very close to the girls.

Next was waiting for them to appear for the second signing, the draw one.
Made photos and videos again and saw them leaving at the side again.
It was late and the day over, for me. Sweating all day and standing so much really is exhausting and tiresome for me.
When leaving I remembered that I planned to take a photo of the goods booth regarding the CDs so people arriving on Thursday for the concert would know if it's worth to enter the Expo but I was almost outside with no willpower to return back inside longing for some silence, cold water and some beer.

Day 2 - 3rd of July Concert day and last day with Berikyuu
Got to the Expo around the same time as the day before but since the Expo opened at 8:00 for platinum and 8:50 for ZEN there was no line for me to wait (unlike for people with normal tickets and those who still had to buy tickets), I just got my ticket scanned and walked in slowly this time.
Plenty of time left before the handshake starts so for an hour or two I just sat around trying to keep my back pain and sweating under control. But at some point the line got longer and people moved over to the line so I felt the peer pressure to do so as well also having the fear for some reason I might end up so far in the back that they close the handshaking before I get the chance... seems unreasonable looking back but I just couldn't risk it being this one of the main things I have been looking forward to for more than 7 years.
Some people messed up the line though by starting to make a circle, all the new people joining the line couldn't believe it either lol.
Because of that some people lined up elsewhere (at the stairs) as well so basically before me and the people inside the circle which was something not to be happy about although also nothing really bad especially looking back at it now.

During the handshake again I didn't know what to say which really sucks. I tried to think of stuff before but I'm just not good at talking... at all.
Though to momochi I said a simple "daisuki" and she said something longer than 2 words I couldn't understand like not even the Japanese, I probably can't hear very well (noticed that too when talking with other people) but it was also loud in the hall. It seemed that Momochi was expecting me to answer or react to her so I couldn't help but smile and nod before leaving her. I saddens me a lot that I don't know what she said nor could react properly. Really a sad time as a fan :/ it's those moments you feel you ruined something and would like to turn back the time.
Maasa I wished a happy birthday, to the rest I just said "arigatou gozaimasu" with slight bow.
Maimi had the strongest handshake of them all, probably even of them all combined  :lol: She said in Japanese that I'm tall, which I could only agree with.
Some of the girls had a really soft or light handshake like they were barely touching your hand rather making a sphere around your hand.
I did want to say to Mai that she's cute, since she was but I didn't get that out and also just said arigatou~
Then I left with a big smile probably.

Now the bad part for me.
Something inside me prevented me from buying another CD for another handshake ticket. Something I started to regret once I saw people getting in line over and over again and rushing to the shop to buy more but I give up to fast and didn't even went to check if I could get another one at that time. I can't tell why but I it's those things that feel wrong doing, I can only hate myself for it. I would not have known what to say anyway so it would have been awkward but still thinking about what it might look like for momochi~ maybe it looks like I care less than other people because of it. That saddens me as well.

There was a short break before shaking the last few hands and then they went outside again at the side of the booth, this time less people went to watch them leave maybe because some were rushing to the concert queue.

With the concert ahead but a premium ticket in my bag I went around the halls, grabbed some extra water and a kirin beer. Went to the normal live house entrance to ask staff where I have to wait outside since there were no signs anywhere telling you that (or I missed them). My plan was to go see what the line looks like and then to return to my hotel to shower or just cool down but the walking to the concert queue was really long and in the sun (the route I took at least) so once I arrived I didn't have the willpower to give up my place in the queue to walk all the way again only to walk it back to the queue another time.
Only later I saw that there was also a shuttle bus..... thanks to the sun even though I got more water than I had for Buono! in Paris it wasn't really enough to feel good more like enough to survive.
Luckily I had a small uchiwa that I took home from Japan with me to cover my face but even now my arms and my neck are still red and sunburned hurting when something touches them.
It's also one of those times where the momochi towel that I lost and then was stolen would have been useful...
Thanks to a female Japanese Hagiwara Mai wota I got to listen to some French people talking with her in English though which was fun because she was good at talking about her and mai in an entertaining and fun way, something that made the time pass by a little bit faster.
When it was time to open the door but they were still busy making photos and videos of us I got a little bit upset since waiting in the sun even longer was no fun for me anymore, having back pain, sweating like a waterfall and getting sunburned while lacking water and starting to feel dizzy with more than an hour of a concert ahead of me. But what can you do...

Finally inside I got a place in something you could call row 3, I don't know why I keep doing this to myself.... it's probably the wish to be seen and noticed ;_;
But once the hall filled with people and those close to me got crazy I got a little anxious about what to do if I run out of energy or just pass out completely, how to get out of there. I'm not very social but feeling something like that I haven't experienced before not even at the Buono! concert in Paris.
Luckily once the concert started people calmed down a little bit and I released some extra energy to survive the concert even though not enough to wave my light like crazy nor dance or jump much. The latter also because since I don't like it when people hit or bump into me I also try my best not to do it with other people myself so they can enjoy it peacefully and another minor reason is that I had a device recording the audio in my backpack so I didn't want too much noise on there but sadly I noticed by returning yesterday that accidentally I set the recording quality to lowest (voice only) so yeah it's okay but disappointing.

About the concert itself.
Can't say much about it. The setlist was nothing very outstanding, for Berryz for example I would have wished for them to perform ai wa itsumo but there were still many good songs and the Buono! part was also great.
Especially the first song, the Chou Happy Song (or rather first the berryz and c-ute only version and then chou happy song) is the one song that's still stuck in my head the most.
This moment when the concert just started and everyone sings along the line "because happiness" is one moment to remember for a long time.
I am very bad at remembering lyrics, in any language with any kind of song but I think for the chou happy song I'll try to do the extra effort needed for me to memorize the c-ute lines in case I ever get to attend a concert with Berryz performing because happiness alone again because that's something the concert at Japan Expo was missing. If fans had sung along the other groups lyrics during the one group only version I think it would have been even more awesome even though kind of repetitive but since group <-> fans interaction is fun and especially for Berryz because happiness useful since the breaks between their lines appear longer than at the ballad of c-ute so with fans filling up the space with the c-ute lyrics I think it would be better~ anyway just my opinion.
There were VTRs from each other H!P group and for some reason I got very emotional aka sad during them but I don't know why, maybe because of the break we had.

At the end only one encore song was kind of short but I'm glad there was one.

There was some Maimi wota in front of me about as tall as I am (and I am tall) and about as "big" as I am (maybe little more even~) so my view was sometimes slightly blocked but completely when he pushed his Maimi towel up when Maimi was singing. I guess I can't complain too much though, I mean the towel thing...  it's something people do, maybe he could not push it up so high but you have to do something special to get the members attention I guess. Also I feel sorry for the people behind him and me because the number of people taller than us was very low so everyone behind us had bad luck, I think there was even quite some empty space behind me because nobody wanted to see my back XD I can only say that like I did at the beginning I tried not to bump into people and used the hand I usually use as secondary hand to hold the LED light as main hand because at my main side someone had problems seeing from what I noticed with him talking with the guy next to me so in front of him.

Overall for me it was good to see C-ute perform at least once since they seem to be so popular but honestly I couldn't exactly feel why at this concert. Maybe it's because I am biased to begin with but I'm very far from being a c-ute hater as well.

Walking out of the concert hall my legs felt like jelly and I was more than happy to see staff selling water (why not while we were waiting in line????).
After all it was an exhausting day once again. At this one official photo they made from the stage you can also see me looking grim like not having fun while everyone is holding up their lights :sweatdrop: I hope I didn't look like that all the time when momochi watched~ but that's me.

Day 3 - 4th of July - No Berikyuu anymore but Nogizaka46
To make it more short: this day I didn't rush at all, no more heavy sweating no more feeling shit. Mostly sitting around at the Cultural Stage and 15th anniversary stage. Had Funassyi's show, Nogizaka46 conference thing and Nogizaka46 planned.
At the end I watched some calligraphy painting along with music from some group called "Kumonoue" who also gave everyone a free 2-track CD at the end, the Funassyi show, Nogizaka46 conference, the last 1 1/2 songs of Yoshiki at the live house and Nogizaka46 at the live house. For Nogizaka46 I was in category 3 even though 2 was almost empty as well  :sweatdrop: but since I went there during Yoshiki I just stayed and didn't want to sneak one category forward even though I could have done that without anyone complaining since it was a free concert (another one of those things I do or don't do....) but that made me notice some Nogizaka46 (I assume) girls going to the center where the technique was also located with some glowsticks and I had free room to wave my light without anyone shouting or bumping into me, a very pleasant experience compared to the berikyuu concert just the view was bad like I could see everything but the girls were small from back there.
That day I left the Expo early, after the Nogizaka46 concert to have the energy left to walk over and grab some food at the quick burger restaurant. Got myself a delicious burger menu after long time of waiting again :lol: then went to the hotel to drink some beer (and since for unknown reason the restaurant was closed it was good I ate before).
For some reason this one female waitress who was also working alone that day with only the bar open seemed to like me and gave me one beer for free (she also got me one, not free but without having to ask, the day before~) and since that stuff was expensive there it was a very nice being all alone surrounded by only French speaking people o/

I hope for the next time I either get the back pain problems fixed or I should at least get and bring one of those very small portable chairs but then the problem with my body "overheating" thus me sweating non stop it also something I wish would be gone or they need to get here during winter.
Also telling from some photo it seems berikyuu went to the nolife booth or something, I wonder when and why nobody announced it more official :/
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 09:40:28 PM by nachdenki »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2014, 11:33:02 AM »
A video report from day 1 with ENGLISH subtitles for the talk show, yay!

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Crawl