JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - So Real

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 566311 times)

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2010, 03:44:09 PM »
qwiksXnd

i think is better if u can upload in other site :\... lot of problems to download the songs...

when the site let u save the file, save a file with something close to 10kb not the song

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2010, 09:45:52 AM »
Seems to be working now, but you have to wait a little while between downloads otherwise the error appears or the download slows to a crawl.  I'm guessing it's just something sendspace does for non paying downloaders.

Offline Chesska

« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2010, 11:03:53 AM »
I don't come on for a while and album download? Day made. I won't be able to order mine for a while, darn lack of a job  :smhid

Those pics from the PVs look good! I can't wait to see them, I've been looking forward to a Passpo PV for a while now <3

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2010, 11:52:40 PM »
ok, now i has able to get all the songs

thx again ^^

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2010, 12:01:40 AM »
PASSPO's in a magazine called Next Break Idol. (Momoiro Clover and Super Girls are the featured groups).

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=NEOBK-893021&ref=myp

There's also are a few new items at their online store:

Airplane Stickers, Cloud Sitckers, towel, and scarf. I'm thinking of getting the stickers, mainly to put on my snowboard.

I just recently saw this video, they got some TV exposure  :) (video is from October when they released Pretty Lie, GPP, and Go on a Highway).

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2010, 03:50:57 AM »

Offline Bonkyuun

« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2010, 11:08:40 AM »
If anyone bought the CD only ver. would you please upload the 3 tracks that aren't on the CD+DVD ver?

Offline Bonkyuun

« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2010, 11:12:32 AM »

Offline Chesska

« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2010, 03:59:40 AM »
There's a better quality one here -

So cute <3

Offline Bonkyuun

« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2010, 04:22:13 AM »

Let It Go!! PV

Sakura Colours PV

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2010, 05:13:50 AM »
so simple the pvs but really good :P

Offline Bonkyuun

« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2011, 10:02:52 PM »
OMG THANK YOU!

Also, I voted for MoriShi~ <3

Offline akatora001

« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2011, 10:25:14 AM »
Thank you

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2011, 09:16:59 AM »
Their wiki was updated and TAKE*OFF was the 168th ranked cd during it's release week. :cry: Well, I guess if I was in Japan I would buy their cd's at their shows since you get a 2-shot/handshake and I don't know if Oricon tracks those sales. I wonder if they are going to try to get picked up by a major label, that's probably their only shot at getting significant sales. But then that risks them changing their image/concept (like what happened to SDN48). Maybe DefStar can sign them to make up for losing AKB. Personally I'd want Pony Canyon so they can collaborate with Idoling!!!.

I've been forced to become a pirate because of yesasia and their.com stock issues, this is becoming a big joke!

If you are still interested, CDJapan and HMV have them in stock. If you order from HMV it comes with a bonus pic (although this may have been a pre-order bonus only).

They had some promotional tie-in with HMV, and performed at one of their stores. Here's some pics of them wearing HMV shirts.

I like how Kaho misspelled her nickname.

Nice poll. I voted for Sako, but I like Kaho and Sako equally. Sako is kind of the Konkon of the group so I voted for her.

I forgot one of their gimmicks is color-coding and just realized that the outfits they wore in GPP match up with their assigned colors. I just thought they brought their pj's from home XD. Or was this obvious :P The video shurastriker posted also reminded me about the color coding.

Oh and I found this "interesting" photo on Mio's blog:

This pic is too confusing/awesome/disturbing/hillarious to be thumbnailed :thumbup.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 09:34:58 AM by qwiksXnd »

Offline Chesska

« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2011, 03:41:07 AM »
Passpo, as well as a few other idols (Idol College, Kotone Mai, Mizca, the host was Noto Arisa- I'll find a full list later but those were the only ones I saw. I came in late) on a Ustream live last night. They performed Let it Go!!, Break Out, Pretty Lie, GPP, Go on a Highway, Muteki Girl, La La La Love Train (which really got the crowd going!) I tried to record it using Camstudio, but I didn't realize the audio wasn't recording ;-; and it was a really good and energetic live too (but it's Passpo so that's a given ;D)

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2011, 07:36:24 AM »
Passpo, as well as a few other idols (Idol College, Kotone Mai, Mizca, the host was Noto Arisa- I'll find a full list later but those were the only ones I saw. I came in late) on a Ustream live last night. They performed Let it Go!!, Break Out, Pretty Lie, GPP, Go on a Highway, Muteki Girl, La La La Love Train (which really got the crowd going!) I tried to record it using Camstudio, but I didn't realize the audio wasn't recording ;-; and it was a really good and energetic live too (but it's Passpo so that's a given ;D)

Is there a way to keep track of when they'll be on ustream? I think this was their third concert they've had broadcast - they did their 1 year anniversary, EXTRAVE concert, and now this one. Missed them all of course  XD. I followed their official channel, but I guess that doesn't help when the show is being broadcast on a different channel.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 07:51:56 AM by qwiksXnd »

Offline Chesska

« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2011, 11:33:46 AM »
I'm not sure, I only found it by chance, I had no idea if Passpo had even been on yet by the time I tuned in so I was lucky to catch them on (they were the last act). I just checked their blog and as far as Google Translate can tell me they didn't mention it was going to be on Ustream at all. I found where it was on though Cheer-Music Event. On their Ustream they have clips from Kotone Mai and Doki Doki Dream Campus' performances so hopefully a Passpo one will pop up soon? <3

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2011, 11:06:58 AM »
PASSPO recently started their own live internet show. The show airs on Thursday at 7PM Japan time (U.S. time would be 2AM PST and 5AM EST, Iceland time 10AM)  In other words it's on right this second.

http://www.odoroku.tv/idol/passpo/index.html

Ok it just finished... I'll write a little bit about what the show is about for those that missed it. The show follows the basic internet radio show format: the girls sit at a table, one of them has a laptop, and they chat about random stuff (in this ep it was Ai, Mio, Kaho, Natsumi, and Shiori. It looks like they rotate 5 members each week). They start off with a quick intro/MC and then each girls talks about something they find interesting (Mio talked about ninjas,  Kaho fashion (I think), and I uh forgot what Shiori and Natsumi talked about (hehe, yeah this is the worst write-up ever). Then they answered random questions that were emailed to them. I wasn't able to really watch it closely since I was simultaneously trying to study for an exam tomorrow, but it was entertaining. It's basically your typical internet radio show... just with the PASSPO magic ™ all the kids love.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 10:04:11 AM by qwiksXnd »

Offline Chesska

« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2011, 12:01:12 PM »
aww I'm an hour late xD; I won't miss it next week -determined-

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur