JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wang Lee Hom - Heartbeat

Author Topic: The Tsugunaga Momoko Thread (嗣永桃子)  (Read 492463 times)

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
"Momoiro no Momoko" : Minna no Idol Tsugunaga Momoko
« Reply #580 on: March 18, 2007, 03:13:09 PM »
Make it whenever it seems like there's a point.  meaning, enough information to talk about etc.
Are the concert goods out yet??

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #581 on: March 18, 2007, 03:43:47 PM »
Quote from: Ms. McBackpack;332077
I'm pretty excited about the SSA cons. Should I make a thread now? It's still 2 weeks away. :P

DO IT! Two weeks run by fast.

I'm fine with a Momo PB as long as it's swimsuit-less. :lol:

Offline Ms. McBackpack

• 桃子独占
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #582 on: March 18, 2007, 05:39:18 PM »
Quote from: Ayabie;332123
DO IT! Two weeks run by fast.

I'm fine with a Momo PB as long as it's swimsuit-less. :lol:

The same guy also asked her if there'd be swimsuit pics. Her answer? Giggles then "It's a secret". -_-

I was thinking we could like discuss the setlist and whatnots before it actually starts. So start it?

Offline Ms. McBackpack

• 桃子独占
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #583 on: March 23, 2007, 11:48:49 AM »
I just found this in my music folder. Don't remember where I got it from...

Kondou Masahiko (Matchy) - MOMOKO
http://download.yousendit.com/29418706084FC40D
lol@the ending XD

And just saw this interesting comment about why Momo didn't get a solo line in VB.
The poster said that Risako has been bad with low notes recently (has she? I haven't noticed), so in order to make this song fitted her, the key had to be higher. Momo could sing in this key naturally, but if then it'd be too high. So they gotta cut her off this time. What do you think?

Offline Maxis

• Member+
  • 艷陽高照
« Reply #584 on: March 23, 2007, 10:45:29 PM »
risako start to change her voice ? hope she would take care of her voice :ONwhistle:

Offline beetlebreakfast

• "oooh beautiful... summer party... BARBEQUE!"
« Reply #585 on: March 24, 2007, 06:52:26 AM »
momo is my FAVE berryz, fellas!  i would love if she did a cd all by her beautiful self^^

i <3 momo-chan!

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
Re: The Tsugunaga Momoko Thread ル ’‐’リ
« Reply #586 on: April 01, 2007, 04:10:18 PM »
Welcome to the Momo thread, beetlebreakfast! O0

In case you guys didn't go to the Crapola. There were SSA cons today and our Momochi got a solo song!!!! :D One of my favourite Berryz song, "Koi wa Hipparidako"
Here's the recording from the afternoon concert (very bad quality) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/f00s4m

What makes me really glad is that Momo gets a lot of praise for this perf (despite messing up the lyrics a bit at the end ;D ). People said she really owned the stage and was captivating. Lots of people said that she really reminded them of the younger Matsuura. This one Miyabi-wota said in his blog that this was what he thought a solo idol would be like. I'm really proud of her. *shed tears* Can't wait for the DVD!

And apparently, her towel for the evening con is in yellow. :confused:

Oh and I posted this in the temp forum and I don't want it to be gone, so reposted!

Tsugunaga Tidbit #5
As of now (070328), Momo still have some milk teeth left.

Offline 楊枝君

• データが出た!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ももち
« Reply #587 on: April 01, 2007, 06:12:50 PM »
I'm really glad she got a solo since she was cut off from the solo lines in Very Beauty. I'm glad she's being praised for her perf too!
Veni Vidi Wiki

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #588 on: April 01, 2007, 07:41:14 PM »
Here's the solo from the evening concert. In a much better quality.

Tsugunaga Momoko - Koi wa Hipparidako [live@SSA-night]
>>DOWNLOAD<<

Offline Hitsuji

• Momo's left pinky
« Reply #589 on: April 01, 2007, 10:16:27 PM »
What makes me really glad is that Momo gets a lot of praise for this perf (despite messing up the lyrics a bit at the end ;D ). People said she really owned the stage and was captivating. Lots of people said that she really reminded them of the younger Matsuura. This one Miyabi-wota said in his blog that this was what he thought a solo idol would be like. I'm really proud of her. *shed tears* Can't wait for the DVD!

after listening to momoko's solo..i cant help but to feel really really really touched..even though it was a happy song...but i really feel like shedding tears...because i'm as proud of her as u tama...momoko is the one!!! u go girl!!!
僕は嗣永羊(hitsuji tsugunaga)です

Offline mr.niigaki

• is a female.
  • Member+
  • remember the noisy girls
« Reply #590 on: April 02, 2007, 01:41:38 AM »
Thanks tama for the rip!

I knew our Momo was great! I bet it was just amazing to see her preform, that DVD needs to be made quite quickly.

It's so wonderful that she got a solo at the concert, she really deserved to be in the spotlight again after not having any solo lines in VB. She did a good job with the song too, and I'm glad others also think so. <3

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #591 on: April 02, 2007, 09:50:49 AM »
Momo's solo DVD mag! :o
I don't have it, though. Just took caps from a blog. I think I'm gonna buy this one.

This pic is...

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #592 on: April 04, 2007, 09:08:19 AM »
For you tama-sama <3

sorry i couldn't resist...

Offline Muten

• Member+
« Reply #593 on: April 04, 2007, 10:51:01 AM »
Good drawing ChrNo !  :heart:

I love the first page , momo is so cute ^^.

The solo is great too ! ( MOMOKO YEAH , MOMOKO YEAH !  xD )

Offline Hitsuji

• Momo's left pinky
« Reply #594 on: April 04, 2007, 03:39:10 PM »
back in the momo thread..herald here  :-\
momo's solo DM is really hilarious...
her longest sleeping time was 19 hrs -_-
she hates her chin  ;D
wtf with the konyaku? they kept on bullying her and made her scream throughout the whole session of scary box -_- and tat eye mask...miya n kumai-chan kept luffing about the eyes of the mask since whenever momo shakes her head the eyes shakes too  :D
aaaaaaaaa...its my first time hearing momo doing a confession on national TV  :heart: :heart: :heart: but well...her best pose during picture taking is so......constructive n creative -_-
n after watching all the DMs except for maa n chi..i jz realised momo is the onli one who managed to eat 2 odango...her potential always shows up when the competition is about food..

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #595 on: April 05, 2007, 09:06:17 AM »
I tried to figure out her way of thinking in the candy challenge. At first, I think she tried to figure out the weight of 1 candy by instinct alone, comparing it to a coin (I don't remember which coin now). And she seemed to want to use her first try weighing just 1 candy at first but then changed her mind? Then she went by half, I guess, but turned out it was just 38 grams. And then she forgot if it was 38 or 48. -_- She did some calculating and, at the end, was only wrong by 1 candy. So she concluded it as 1 candy = 5 grams, so she tried 20 candies, but was off by 5 grams. It seemed that each colour weighs differently. :-\  She was very close, though.

After I've found out that Momo was actually a good student and somewhat of a nerd, I caught a lot of nerdy moments from her (not just from this DVD). :D What's with those big words she used during the wireless mouse part? Kindaishakai no koukei?? I looked it up. Kindaishakai means modern society. But I still have no idea what koukei means. -_-

There are three parts in Momo's solo DVD that I kept rewinding and rewinding everytime I watched it.

1. When she freaked out at the konyaku. Damn, that was funny. And the other girls seemed to have a lot of fun freaking her out with it, too. Especially Miya. ;D

2. Yurimomo playing with the wireless mouse. This was too cute, I almost died. It was hilarious that these two have never seen a wireless mouse before but they were so so so so cute! Like kids in a toy shop.
*Note to self: Go buy an iMac so Momochi and Kumaichou will have somthing to play with. :D

3. The last scene at the end of the vid (which I missed in my first watching). I've only watched Momo's so far, but I assume it's the same with all DVDs. It's where they were lining up, then Captain moved closer towards the camera and the rest followed. Then Momo hid herself behind Kumaichou and Miya said something (I could only read the word 'Momo") like "we can't see Momo" or something, then Momo waved and the girls laughed. Then Momo showed her face from Kumaichou's back and Risako tried to put her chin on Momo's shoulder like other girls in the front which made her have to bend down a lot. ;D And they lifted their arms up one by one like in the beginning. I don't know why, but to me, it's such a nice moment. It made me smile like silly and think that Berryz Koubou is great. I don't care what those stupid wotas say, these girls are friends. And I realised that I loved these girls. Just like I love 4th gen. They won't be just some idols I used to like then totally forget about in the future. Funny how what seems like another silly meaningless moment can actually mean so much. Like what they say, it's the tiny things like this that count.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 09:17:46 AM by tama-chan »

Offline Hitsuji

• Momo's left pinky
« Reply #596 on: April 05, 2007, 12:49:35 PM »
lol i almost died at the wireless mouse part too...when kumai-chan asked momo wa doko and when she saw momo scrolling the mouse on the flood she luffed really hard..so as me..lol..and the last part after momo found out that the mouse works on that "asoko no kuroi curtain" she released a "OHOHOHOHO" laughter..i died there...
tama-chan u should watch kumai-chan's video as well..there's this part where momo n kumai-chan played jyanken with pointing of direction (i forgot wad is it called in English)...it was super hilarious...

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #597 on: April 05, 2007, 03:49:08 PM »
tama-chan u should watch kumai-chan's video as well..there's this part where momo n kumai-chan played jyanken with pointing of direction (i forgot wad is it called in English)...it was super hilarious...
I just did! After I watched Momo's, I thought I needed to watch Yurina's as well. And now that I've watched Yurina's, I must watch Captain's (currently dl-ing). It's like a chain. :D

Offline Hitsuji

• Momo's left pinky
« Reply #598 on: April 05, 2007, 07:03:57 PM »
yea i really love this DVD magazine...jz watched finish all and im gonna keep all!! (first time watching all the members solo DVDs...but my poor lil hard drive T_T)
btw chinami jz did a kokuhaku to miya~ lol

Chi : My name is Tokunaga Chinami
       I like Miyabi
       My girlfriend :shy2:
Miya: NO NO NO~~!!   :shock:

Offline beetlebreakfast

• "oooh beautiful... summer party... BARBEQUE!"
« Reply #599 on: April 06, 2007, 03:20:08 AM »
 @tama:  :Dthanx for the rip tama!

oh n if ne1 doubts our momos awesomeness, watch this: