JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - BEST FRIEND

Author Topic: [05/03] Idoling!!! 8th Live Kono Kimochi wa Sou da, Are da, Koi Nandeshou-ng!!!  (Read 11639 times)

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
Idoling!!!'s 8th live concert series, Kono Kimochi wa Sou da, Are da, Koi Nandeshou-ng!!!, took place on May 3, 2010 at C.C. Lemon Hall. This was the first concert series featuring songs from Idoling!!!'s 3rd album, SUNRISE, and it was also the first to feature the new Idoling!!! 4th generation members. This concert series had both afternoon and evening shows, and the evening show was broadcast live on Fuji TV NEXT.

Here is the setlist for the evening show (thanks Ayabie!):
SUNRISE
Kishuhen Ecstasy
Sunadokei
Houkago Telepathy
Love Magic Fever
3do me no Kinenbi
Lalala La no Song
Me ni wa Aoba Hototogisu Hatsukoi
Mujouken Koufuku
I no Standard
S.O.W.
Ganbare Otome
Don't be afraid
Hyakka Ryouran Idoling!!!

-Encore-
Bokura no Niwa
-Sakacchi birthday surprise-
SUNRISE
Moteki no Uta
Sayonara Mata ne Daisuki

For those who missed the (unofficial) live Internet streams of this concert, videos from the concert have been popping up on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/kaede2010v5
http://www.youtube.com/user/galantdo012
http://www.youtube.com/user/yarerudekiru
Between these 3 users, you have videos with some of the MC parts and all of the song performances (except for the encore part, which was not broadcast).

The last segment with the 4th gen members was good, but the album tracks really stole this show. Sunrise was as good as ever. Sunadokei was awesome, especially the dance break. 3-dome no Kinenbi was a little tricky, but they did pretty well considering that lots of people bash this group for "bad" vocals. La La La La no Song was HARDCORE! Masuno is a genius! Maipuru was really in the element for that performance. :lol:

Hopefully, we'll see this one pop up on Fuji TV On Demand sometime in the near future. :D
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 09:11:59 AM by Ayabie »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
^managed to catch some of it. Another fun filled show  :thumbup I was surprised by the large number of songs I didn't know  :nervous

The band was great. Last time I watched an Idoling show, I thought that the band didn't add much, but this time there were some cool new guitar bits and stuff  :)

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I really enjoyed what we were able to see of the concert. Yazawa must've felt completely down, though, straining her neck at a time like this. I'd love to see her in La La La no Song, which was pretty hilarious. I couldn't help but noticing how Amimi was the only one who joined Masuno in appearing behind the audience. :lol:

I'm also hoping the band is a permanent kind of thing, although a few songs like S.O.W and Sunadokei felt a little lacking in some areas.

Anyway, I'm puzzled why they didn't swap I no Standard as the A-side song instead of Yamahototogisu.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
I really enjoyed what we were able to see of the concert. Yazawa must've felt completely down, though, straining her neck at a time like this. I'd love to see her in La La La no Song, which was pretty hilarious. I couldn't help but noticing how Amimi was the only one who joined Masuno in appearing behind the audience. :lol:

I'm also hoping the band is a permanent kind of thing, although a few songs like S.O.W and Sunadokei felt a little lacking in some areas.

Anyway, I'm puzzled why they didn't swap I no Standard as the A-side song instead of Yamahototogisu.

could you show us the setlist ???

and this already on youtube... so fast. did it broadcasted live on fuji tv???

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Yeah, the concert had a 90 minute spot and ended just before the encore.

SUNRISE
Kishuhen Ecstasy
Sunadokei
Houkago Telepathy
Love Magic Fever
3do me no Kinenbi
Lalala La no Song

Me ni wa Aoba Hototogisu Hatsukoi
Mujouken Koufuku
I no Standard
S.O.W.
Ganbare Otome
Don't be afraid
Hyakka Ryouran Idoling!!!

-Encore-

Bokura no Niwa
-Sakacchi birthday surprise-
SUNRISE
Moteki no Uta
Sayonara Mata ne Daisuki

The bold parts is the non-stop medley they had which must've been hell for some of the members. :lol:

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
wow... shock... :shocked
why this nice song have to be a B-Side...  :?

btw, what happened with yazawa ???

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Yeah, Hototogisu actually grew on me after hearing the CD version during the concert intro, but I feel that I no Standard is overall the better song.

As for Yazawa she injured her neck during a rehearsal so she pretty much only got to sing her solo lines and participate in the MCs.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru

wow...

oh and how about La La La La no Song ???

Offline Gihren

• Member+
Wow, I no Standard, is a nice song. Too bad for Yazapai, woulda have been easy to spot with yellow neckbrace if she participated with the dance. The 20member line up sure looks like a crowd, i didn't know where to look.
Was it just me or did Yurippe have a very provocative make up on during this LIVE. :lol:

Offline Special Needs Tricycle

• Member+
What's Bokura no Niwa? Another b-side?

Sucks that I missed the stream. :(

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
I'm glad I was able to watch this streaming, La La La La Song was worth the wait to see live.
I don't think the encore section was streamed, if I remember right it ended after Hyakka Ryouran Idoling!!!

Offline Lazypanda

• Member+
i missed i t :(
i hope someone uploads it soon

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru

:w00t:
suu-chan, kaede, nao, amimi

:bow:
and as expected from the leader maipuru  :bow:

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
for 3 Dome no Kinenbi, Naorin looks pressured and no one could achieve high tone like rurika. it was really challenging song indeed. well, they were too busy with their own schedules so expect some lack of singing ability especially with this kind of song.

for I no standard, nice song indeed. maybe they need to make the new single become a Double A-Side :lol: or Triple A-Side.   XD

for 4ki sei, maybe only kaoru and chika who still need improvement on the stage. ruka is the best so far. i expect her to become the successor of rurika in the future idoling!!!  :lol:

rurika was... as always. PERFECT!!!  :inlove:

Offline Technoboots

• Member+

I watched the song again on Youtube and noticed Suu-Chan wasn't on the stage initially, the first you see of her is her passing Amimi next to the audience so i'm guessing she went around the audience as well they just didn't show it.

Edit:watching again Suu-Chan was definately in the audience, I can just make her out in one of the scenes and that is with the monitor brightness all the way up.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 02:34:44 PM by Technoboots »

Offline Special Needs Tricycle

• Member+
I don't like I no Standard as much as Hototogisu, but it's a cute song. I like the solo gimmick part. Have we ever had a song where all the girls have a solo? I still can't tell a lot of their voices apart since they avoid giving the girls who suck solos. The thing I like about Idoling!!! is that pretty much all of their songs since around a year ago are all equally really good.

The studio version of Hototogisu sounds really good. The vocals sound really clean.

Yuuna sounds really good. I wonder how much better she'll sound once she's used to singing.

Kaede is pretty good too once she actually tries.

Looks like 3do Me no Kinenbi is the new Omoi no Uta. It sounds really good. Of course it's all of the girls who can sing plus Asahi, but it still sounds really, really good. This blew me away more than the first time I heard Omoi no Uta thinking that there weren't any vocally capable girls in Idoling!!!. Wow.

Not going to watch the rest because I don't want to completely spoil it before I download the OD. XD

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
I like the solo gimmick part. Have we ever had a song where all the girls have a solo?

The only one I can think of is Daiji Na Mono on the first album, since there were only 9 members at the time I guess it was easier to do.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
a 5-minutes spoiler anyone...

for now, I hope they will perform "as usual" at Music Japan and show their difference to other idol units. being on a single stage with other big idol units sure is a great pressure.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 02:13:06 PM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
Man, I'm pretty sad I miss the live streaming. This sounds like a pretty awesome show as usual!

I no Standard is really pretty good. It hooked me on my first listen. I love how Idoling!!! really release pretty decent single but evening better B-Sides. I think I actually prefer the b-sides than the singles in most of their releases and some of my favourite songs are b-sides (Lemon Drop, Kishuhen Ecstasy).

One thing I find pretty refreshing is that they seem to change their hairstyles a lot! I have watch quite a bit of the studio live performance of 'Me ni wa Aoba Hototogisu Hatsukoi' and it is pretty cool to see the girls in the same dress but everyone with completely different hairstyle! Especially like Ookawa's pigtails:)

Sandome Kinenbi was nice. I really want to see them do an acapella version of that. And La la La La no Song, it's so outrageous I have to burst out laughing at that performance! Just amazing how they can do the catchiest pop song and then this.

Man, I will really have to get the dvd for this when it comes out:)

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
and a comment from the guitarist:
http://kgtblog.blog114.fc2.com/blog-entry-649.html

お疲れ様でしたング!!!

改めまして、アイドリング8thライブ、この気持ちは そうだ あれだ 恋なんでしょうング!!!

お疲れ様でしたっ!!!( ゚∀゚)ノ

アイドリングメンバー、バンドメンバー、スタッフの皆様、そしてファン様、

声がかすれるぐらいの大声で叫びます!

ありがとうございましたっ!!!

ハードでタイトなスケジュールの中、
さらにハードなリハに真剣にそして笑顔で取り組むメンバーさんの姿を見て、
こっちも負けられない!と気合と元気をもらいました。

音楽的にも、人間的にも素敵過ぎるバンドメンバー。
あえての褒め言葉で使わせてもらいますが、バカばっかりで最高だっ(笑)
演奏中はみんなの音に支えられて安心してギターが弾けました。

番組スタッフさん、PAチームさん、照明チームさん、会場スタッフさん、
その他にも沢山の人達が昨日のライブを成功させる為、一つの目標に向かって動いていました。
この一体感が終わったあとの達成感、充実感に変わるような気がします。
そこにバンドとして関われたことを感謝します。

そしてそして、やっぱりこの方達なしではアイドリングのライブは成立しませんっ( ̄▽ ̄)
昨日CCレモンにいたアイドリングのファン様達っ!達っ!達っ!
昼公演で覚えたコールや新曲の振りを、夜公演で見事に合わせてくるクオリティの高さっ!
アイドリング愛を感じました。
流石です、最高ですっ!( ゚∀゚)ノ

アイドリングのライブはいつもあったかい気持ちでいっぱいになりますが、
ライブが終わった瞬間に急に全てが何もかもが終わってしまったようなカラッポな感じになります。
今抜け殻みたいな感じです(;´∀`)

からっぽの頭の中にはラブマジックフィーバーがエンドレスリピートしてます(笑)

本当に今回も関わることが出来た全ての人に感謝です。
皆様ありがとうございました!そしてお疲れ様でしたっ!

写真はまた別件バウアーでアップします~( ̄▽ ̄)

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - BEST FRIEND