JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - NANAIRO NO PRISM

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 759144 times)

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #2020 on: April 12, 2013, 11:42:51 PM »
They are all in the same agency so I'm sure they were tasked with looking after Reia. Naturally they will all grow close. It's nice to see.

Yeah I just noticed that after I watched this Nicohachi, they look like siblings in this episode haha. I think I should change my avatar to Ruri sometime haha.

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #2021 on: April 12, 2013, 11:47:00 PM »

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #2022 on: April 13, 2013, 08:06:03 AM »
A preview of what's to come later? Idoling has a new set for their show.
新 OP & セット

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2023 on: April 13, 2013, 09:37:38 AM »
#985? just like Masuno said, that's quite a bit of money going in there  :lol:

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #2024 on: April 13, 2013, 09:56:07 AM »
#985? just like Masuno said, that's quite a bit of money going in there  :lol:
Yeah I think it is 985. It really looks like an idol set though. Asahi looks good with long hair.  :)

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #2025 on: April 13, 2013, 01:28:36 PM »
Mystery tour big announcement was Rurika solo debut and 6th generation audition.
This time they are taking application from girls aging from 13 to 20. Experience in showbiz don't matter.
Kadosawa producer said that he's looking for talent with immediate impact and rough gems. The number of new members isn't decided yet.

Rurika will debut under Victor Production and recording for her new songs are already finished. She will debut in June.

They also made small anouncements such as Serina continuing her studies in University and Ojima failing her university entrance test.

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #2026 on: April 13, 2013, 02:52:24 PM »
Mystery tour big announcement was Rurika solo debut and 6th generation audition.
This time they are taking application from girls aging from 13 to 20. Experience in showbiz don't matter.
Kadosawa producer said that he's looking for talent with immediate impact and rough gems. The number of new members isn't decided yet.

Rurika will debut under Victor Production and recording for her new songs are already finished. She will debut in June.

They also made small anouncements such as Serina continuing her studies in University and Ojima failing her university entrance test.

That's right, i've just read the news too, Ruri soon will go solo. That's make me realize that sooner one of the 1st gen will graduate.

www.oricon.co.jp/news/music/2023645/

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2027 on: April 13, 2013, 03:03:20 PM »
Wow! that really came out of nowhere  XD I thought Maipuru will be the first to get a solo among them.
Of course anyone from the 1st gen getting a solo debut is really great to hear  :D

Offline neonero

• Member+
« Reply #2028 on: April 13, 2013, 03:08:41 PM »
Information regarding the auditions : https://idoling.fujitv.co.jp/members/audition

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #2029 on: April 13, 2013, 03:10:40 PM »
They are still two lives in Zepp Namba and Zepp Diver City. They said they are going to announce something else then. I think some members are going to announce their graduation but maybe it will be at the end of the year after the next numbering live. The stage for today is full as it is, I don't think they can fit the stage after adding more new members :nervous

The schedule for the audition is already out
https://idoling.fujitv.co.jp/members/audition

31/5 is the deadline for applying and first interview candidates will be informed after 6/7.

I liked that they opened this audition for a wider age group compared to the 5th gen audition. We might see some old 5th gen finalist and/or members from existing/disbanded lesser known idol groups taking part in the audition.

It's a shame Michelle is already 21 though :nervous Was surprised to see her in the avex audition (bottom-left) :lol:
http://avex-audition.jp/2013/final.php

EDIT: Maipuru said in the interview after the live that the new member(s) will be join the group in summer
source: http://deview.co.jp/News?am_news_id=1792&am_ko=twit&set_cookie=2
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 06:21:47 PM by hellguard89 »

Offline 123SillyBlast

• Member+
« Reply #2030 on: April 13, 2013, 09:33:45 PM »
Anybody noticed the Nicohachis now have a "uraidoling" part before and after the show? …
I noticed and I like it. I don't usually watch the Nicohachi episodes, but I download them, for completion and because I don't check ahead of time what the episodes contain. With the ura part at the beginning, at least I'm not downloading them for nothing.

… 6th generation audition.
Yay!!! Auditions are always exciting. :banana:

Offline AEUGNewtype

• Member+
  • ♥ まいぷる ♥
« Reply #2031 on: April 13, 2013, 09:38:53 PM »
I just made a guitar cover video for Idoling!!! LA LA LA no SONG. Just having fun jamming with heavier distortion :)

« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 09:58:26 PM by AEUGNewtype »

Offline Yuling

• Mayuyu!
« Reply #2032 on: April 13, 2013, 10:24:12 PM »
Idoling!! is holding another concert at Zepp Namba in May.

Seriously agreed. Its sad how obsessed Japan is with passing fads.

Speaking of fads, apparently Psy just released a new music video... Though I agree, I wish J-pop would get more attention. It seems K-pop is hogging it all. K-pop needs to share. :)

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #2033 on: April 14, 2013, 02:33:56 PM »
Maybe we'll get to hear one of Ruri's solo songs during one of the next Zepp tour dates :) They've already been recorded so I wouldn't be surprised if she'd perform them in May or June in the Mystery tour.

Offline Asahi Mon

• Member+
  • idolinger!!!
« Reply #2034 on: April 15, 2013, 01:39:31 AM »
They are all in the same agency so I'm sure they were tasked with looking after Reia. Naturally they will all grow close. It's nice to see.

Yeah I just noticed that after I watched this Nicohachi, they look like siblings in this episode haha. I think I should change my avatar to Ruri sometime haha.
The song that Reia-chan and Rurika sang together really melt my heart   :love:...."like a shooting star!!!"  :inlove:

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #2035 on: April 15, 2013, 09:00:25 AM »
More footages from the concert  :) :) more interesting things yet to come  :D :D

Weird Idoling??? (Sexy pose by Chika  :on bleed: :on bleed:, cute pose by Ton-chan & Sakacchi, Umeko = ?? you name it  :lol: :lol:)

New live/concert outfit, i think is quite sexy than the previous

Another view from the concert  :) :)

And the most important, Rurika solo debut announcement  :twothumbs :twothumbs

大好き アイドリング!!!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 09:20:04 AM by b8067hc »

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2036 on: April 15, 2013, 12:22:05 PM »
God, i love these girls  :heart:

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2037 on: April 27, 2013, 05:52:30 AM »
Nico2 chou kaigi live streaming right now!
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv135033622

Just finished their turn though. Wait for the ending appearance maybe  :)

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #2038 on: May 07, 2013, 01:32:32 PM »
One of the best Idoling!!! song, sayonara junjo finally performed in live (nicohachi live). Really curious about Serina-Sakacchi-Amimi-Yurippe combination (except Yurippe, its rare to see Serina, Amimi & sakacchi in solo live action)

And for 1st-gen fans, They had special nicohachi live  :twothumbs :twothumbs Watch it guys, and you'll be amazed  :twothumbs :twothumbs All 3-girls really full of potential as a singer, that's why 3-of them still there (also answer why the other 1st-gen graduated so quickly than them)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 01:55:42 PM by b8067hc »

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline AEUGNewtype

• Member+
  • ♥ まいぷる ♥
« Reply #2039 on: May 08, 2013, 08:57:26 PM »
And for 1st-gen fans, They had special nicohachi live  :twothumbs :twothumbs Watch it guys, and you'll be amazed  :twothumbs :twothumbs All 3-girls really full of potential as a singer, that's why 3-of them still there (also answer why the other 1st-gen graduated so quickly than them)

This is definitely one of the best live performances of Idoling!!! I've ever seen aside from legendary things like 8th Live or Maipuru solo live. Amazing selection of songs, lots of fun MCs, lots of emotion, just all around great. Recommended for ANYONE to watch.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - NANAIRO NO PRISM